Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Tinsel Cast- Who's Your Favourite Personality, Picture-1000th Episode - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tinsel Cast- Who's Your Favourite Personality, Picture-1000th Episode (2450 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Lamide, Zainab Or Toolz, Which Is Your Favourite Personality? / Tinsel Series: Good Program Or Absolute Rubbish? / All About Mnet Tinsel: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinsel Cast- Who's Your Favourite Personality, Picture-1000th Episode by Jonwesley(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2013
The Tinsel drama full of twists, turns, shock and unending suspense has brought notable names to our minds, and this fact cut across the Continent of Africa. Who is your favourite personality, give reasons please.

Re: Tinsel Cast- Who's Your Favourite Personality, Picture-1000th Episode by sholay2011(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2013
Mine is Nana Brenda Mensah played by Funlola Aofiyebi.

Reason: She is a bit villainous and could set a scene on fire to achieve personal gains. I must say that I like the way Funlola spits her lines on-screen and has an intimidating presence. She is definitely a better actress than most popular nollywood princesses. wink
Re: Tinsel Cast- Who's Your Favourite Personality, Picture-1000th Episode by Nomski0(f): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
I just love bimpe. She's funny and just plain interesting. And soji too, their relationship has me biting my fingers.
Re: Tinsel Cast- Who's Your Favourite Personality, Picture-1000th Episode by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
Many of them!

1. Brenda! That girl ehn. When she enters a place with her chest out, shoulders high and a pout on that her lips grin, just know she's there to cause trouble and ruin the day for someone cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2. Bimpe!...Very naughty girl grin. Always getting other people into trouble even though she looks armless! She also brings some comic relief grin grin grin *In Bimpe's voice* KENYA! KENYA!!......Who breaks up with a girl in Kenya? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3. and the big mumu of the year! - CHUKS! Chuks chuks! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He will never listen to his wife. Always involving himself in stupiid and senseless stuff. Then he gets into trouble and ends up looking like a mumu (He is a mumu anyway). Imagine, he got scammed by the same person twice. 'Grab' ko angry, Chocomilo ni! angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin. such a comic relief. I always laugh when i see him on screen. His stature too *sighs*

4. Thelema! kiss kiss kiss kiss. I love the character cos i love the actress. Nothing peculiar about her character except the fact that she can't makeup her mind. angry.

5. Shalewa grin grin grin grin. You know why we all love her. Rib cracking cheesy

6. Detective Sanky grin grin grin grin Her dress code always crack my ribs

and others too
ENE, FREDDY, PHILIP, TITI K (even though i hate her accent like shiit!), Sheila, That girl with 'Kolomental'.....

infact i love them all. They are all doing very well
Re: Tinsel Cast- Who's Your Favourite Personality, Picture-1000th Episode by sholay2011(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hmmm...speedyboi...you've almost mentioned all of them oo grin. Choose one naa...ahn ahn.
Re: Tinsel Cast- Who's Your Favourite Personality, Picture-1000th Episode by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
sholay2011: Hmmm...speedyboi...you've almost mentioned all of them oo grin. Choose one naa...ahn ahn.

ah ah...but na just 6 i mention na. Okay, lemme screen them

i will stick with my first 3, the rest can go grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji's 'lion Heart' Movie Becomes The First Ever Nollywood Original / Top 7 Websites To Watch Free Movies Online / Twi Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.