Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians (24624 Views)

Myth Debunked: Samuel Crowther's Book Written By Sierra Leonian Igbo / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
I am sure @Ola (passionately) believes in everything he preaches and every bone and fiber in his spirit, soul and body is in line with his beliefs... therein lies the danger.. the average joe on the street is not as intellectually or spiritually discerning. they will take everything hook-line-sinker.. there is a disciple for this sort of preaching every 20 minutes, the have powerful numbers and carry a powerful voice.. unfortunately when the message is false, the outcomes are less than expected.. imagine if members of RCCG alone can stand-up and agree to change Government Policy in a positive Direction.. and this is just RCCG not to count KICC, Winners, ChristEmbassy, Cele etc unfortunately these large numbers of hood-winked sheep can only work in one direction.. you guessed, Daddy GO and big Daddy only cares about his Government wink more are born everyday.. at least 45 million Christians (3rd largest Christian Nation) and you will think Satan has bed 'n breakfast in Nigeria before he goes off to work grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Image123(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
frosbel:

I don't see visions of hell and demons, or preach a fraudulent tithe system etc.

wink
you are blind, you need eyesalve.

1 Like

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
Image123:
you are blind, you need eyesalve.

wink
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Image123(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
frosbel:

wink
why are you showing one eye open with this emoticon?
Revelation 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

1 Like

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye." - Matthew 7:5

Have you repented of the Tithe Lie and other false doctrines ?

smiley

1 Like

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Image123(m): 12:25am On Jun 05, 2013
frosbel: "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye." - Matthew 7:5

Have you repented of the Tithe Lie and other false doctrines ?

smiley
There is nothing to remove from your eye as it were,. You are blind, you need something put.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
A WARNING from JESUS to David Oyedepo & WINNERS CHAPEL | 2013 - Linda Ngaujah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6-7uGAVK8

Published on 29 Apr 2013
This is a warning from JESUS to David Oyedepo and Winners Chapel. He left the message He gave him to preach at the beginning. He needs to stop preaching about his selfish material things. THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN, THEY ARE HEADING TO HELL
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
OLAADEGBU: A WARNING from JESUS to Pastor W.F.Kumuyi & DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH | 2013 - Linda Ngaujah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9TY2OK9Qag

The GS has been addressing this as far back as 2009. This videoclip is one of his trips worldwide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B37R04v-WKA
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

BEWARE of: Handkerchief, Anointing Oil, Anointing Water etc - Linda Ngaujah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7a0NA4FoYY
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQlyH-p2d10

Published on 29 Apr 2013

"Every soul that sinneth shall die"
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by ajufinz(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
I'm seated right now in church, Kaduna and any moment from now she'll mount the podium to give her testimony... Live in KD.

I'll give evidence once she starts....
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
^^

Depend on Jesus for revelation not a mystic , the word of God is sufficient.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by daviddext: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2013
ogeelove:

Broda, I know it was a parable and I do read the bible. That I do not grasp as easily as u purport to should be no skin off ur nose. I am not ashamed to look foolish when asking questions but I expect biblical answers delivered in humility by those who think they are knowledgeable in the word of GOD. I sometimes wonder......... Shalom.
point of correction, Jesus did not use that as a parable. In verse 19, he said "there was a certain rich man..." that danotes certainty. I will not be ashamed to say that those that take the gospel of salvation as fairy tale will know how real it is when they die. It is not anyone's position to argue on what will soon become reality in everyone's life. I pray that you will be on a safe side when this happens.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
daviddext: point of correction, Jesus did not use that as a parable. In verse 19, he said "there was a certain rich man..." that danotes certainty. I will not be ashamed to say that those that take the gospel of salvation as fairy tale will know how real it is when they die. It is not anyone's position to argue on what will soon become reality in everyone's life. I pray that you will be on a safe side when this happens.

Did the rich MAN have a body with a head and thus a mouth that was capable of drinking water ?

1 Like

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Image123(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
frosbel:

Did the rich MAN have a body with a head and thus a mouth that was capable of drinking water ?
Did Jesus tell an unrealistic parable?
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Hyrin: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
mazaje: OLAADEGBU, pls stop this fear mongering nonsense of yours. . .The hell myth does not even scare kids any more. . .

if i were u, i wud pause. think and pray to get my conviction rather than concluding ignorantly kiss
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2013
Hyrin:

if i were u, i wud pause. think and pray to get my conviction rather than concluding ignorantly kiss

Food for thought.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by ajufinz(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Linda was in my Church in KD... On her way frm Kano.
If u've not heard God on her matter,please don't engage in any debate on this matter.
Look around ur world u'll sense wat Noah's ark suffered.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
ajufinz:

Linda was in my Church in KD... On her way frm Kano.
If u've not heard God on her matter,please don't engage in any debate on this matter.
Look around ur world u'll sense wat Noah's ark suffered.

Please, be free to share with us here her testimony.

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
bizmahn:

Ola.Don't worry u still have thousands that still laud your efforts to present the truth among multitudes of God haters & xtian hypocrites on this forum.I implore you to always type a summary of these videos for those of us that may not always have that extra browsing MB to watch these instructive videos.Ola please transcribe summary of this very one in the topic in writing cos its messege is too important & I believe many in months to come will benefit from it. HELL IS REAL TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT TILL YOU SEE IT.

Here is a link that someone just posted that shows some of the things Linda spoke about.

http://www.citofgod.com/i-saw-more-women-in-hell
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by daviddext: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2013
mazaje: OLAADEGBU, pls stop this fear mongering nonsense of yours. . .The hell myth does not even scare kids any more. . .
Ask yourself, "what if it turns out to be true?". I pray you don't find out late because there is no disbelieve of the existence of hell in hell itself. Those that are in hell can not say it is fake anymore. Well, my advise for you is to stay on a save side. Believe in the Lord Jesus and be saved.

1 Like

Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
daviddext: Ask yourself, "what if it turns out to be true?". I pray you don't find out late because there is no disbelieve of the existence of hell in hell itself. Those that are in hell can not say it is fake anymore. Well, my advise for you is to stay on a save side. Believe in the Lord Jesus and be saved.

it is not true.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by daviddext: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2013
frosbel:

it is not true.
My advise is that you don't die in your disbelief for disbelieve in the word of God is a sin itself. What i have spoken is meant for every bode wether you are a christian or not. Moralist without Jesus is like a filty rag before God. Jesus as been put as the means of our salvation. To get a clear picture of it, read in the bible Isaiah 9:6 and Isaiah 53
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
daviddext: My advise is that you don't die in your disbelief for disbelieve in the word of God is a sin itself. What i have spoken is meant for every bode wether you are a christian or not. Moralist without Jesus is like a filty rag before God. Jesus as been put as the means of our salvation. To get a clear picture of it, read in the bible Isaiah 9:6 and Isaiah 53

we have the bible , why should we rely on dreams and visions for our salvation or the truth ?

Stop being deceived with these lying wonders of SATAN.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by ajufinz(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
frosbel:

we have the bible , why should we rely on dreams and visions for our salvation or the truth ?

Stop being deceived with these lying wonders of SATAN.

Give us biblical backing for this assation
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2013
ajufinz:

Give us biblical backing for this assation

We are still waiting for frosbel's "biblical backing" lets hope he will come up with one.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

We are still waiting for frosbel's "biblical backing" lets hope he will come up with one.

Ola, please explain more about the RCCG warning.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
brito:

I can't explain more than what Linda has said. I believe another NL poster (paulpromise) posted something similar in another thread.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
brito:

whatever it is , it is all LIEs from SATAN , ignore.
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
brito:

There's another warning on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1289767/heavenly-mansions-vision-rapture
Re: A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

There's another warning on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1289767/heavenly-mansions-vision-rapture

Thanks for your help, now back to Linda's revelation, she said RCCG members will be going to hell, so what do we believe now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 / How Sex Can Make You Miss Your Ultimate Flight / Antagonists Of The Gospel Of Infinite Grace; Answer This Question!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.