Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Liberty Reserve Is Closed!!! The Owners Are Fraudsters!!!! 5years Imprisonment.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liberty Reserve Is Closed!!! The Owners Are Fraudsters!!!! 5years Imprisonment.. (2908 Views)

Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberty Reserve Is Closed!!! The Owners Are Fraudsters!!!! 5years Imprisonment.. by damickey(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2013
Yesterday, Arthur Budovsky Belanchuk was arrested under charges of financial crimes during worldwide investigation. He is the founder and owner of Liberty Reserve, one of the most popular electronic currencies online.

This arrest is a huge blow for many businesses and individuals around the world. The website and currency system is currently offline, suggesting a government seize. A government seize of the funds could result in many customers of Liberty Reserve to lose huge sums of money.

The logic in this arrest seems a bit flawed. If we are to use this logic with all currencies, most every currency would be shut down. With the potential loss of Liberty Reserve, criminals will simply move to different e-currencies. It's just unfortunate that, if legitimate, Budovsky will face criminal charges for the actions of others.

Hopefully a fair trial is put into effect and legitimate customers of Liberty Reserve do not lose their funds.

Hmmmm....Thats serves them right...Visit: http://85kobo.com/index.php/downloads for free MTN Free Browsing sim Config
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Closed!!! The Owners Are Fraudsters!!!! 5years Imprisonment.. by Nairaplus(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2013
damickey: Yesterday, Arthur Budovsky Belanchuk was arrested under charges of financial crimes during worldwide investigation. He is the founder and owner of Liberty Reserve, one of the most popular electronic currencies online.

This arrest is a huge blow for many businesses and individuals around the world. The website and currency system is currently offline, suggesting a government seize. A government seize of the funds could result in many customers of Liberty Reserve to lose huge sums of money.

The logic in this arrest seems a bit flawed. If we are to use this logic with all currencies, most every currency would be shut down. With the potential loss of Liberty Reserve, criminals will simply move to different e-currencies. It's just unfortunate that, if legitimate, Budovsky will face criminal charges for the actions of others.

Hopefully a fair trial is put into effect and legitimate customers of Liberty Reserve do not lose their funds.

Hmmmm....Thats serves them right...Visit: http://85kobo.com/index.php/downloads for free MTN Free Browsing sim Config

Where the heck did is your authoritative source
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Closed!!! The Owners Are Fraudsters!!!! 5years Imprisonment.. by damickey(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2013
google it
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Closed!!! The Owners Are Fraudsters!!!! 5years Imprisonment.. by Nairaplus(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2013
Hmmmmm! No source then!
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Closed!!! The Owners Are Fraudsters!!!! 5years Imprisonment.. by Valto(m): 11:51pm On May 25, 2013
thankGod i dont av any meaningful money in my liberty reserve account...
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Closed!!! The Owners Are Fraudsters!!!! 5years Imprisonment.. by Tekkyboy(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2013
the first time i saw dis on NL i think its a rumour until i saw it on google front page.my ppl its real that liberty reserve owner av been arrested for financial crimes,i nver know wot we happen to my token there o.
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Closed!!! The Owners Are Fraudsters!!!! 5years Imprisonment.. by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 26, 2013
Jesu..... Ma $10, 300....chyyyy....God help me ooo
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Closed!!! The Owners Are Fraudsters!!!! 5years Imprisonment.. by bose555: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
Whats goin to happen to my money?
Re: Liberty Reserve Is Closed!!! The Owners Are Fraudsters!!!! 5years Imprisonment.. by samseen02(m): 1:37am On Jun 18, 2013
Follow this link to learn about making wealth practicing Snail farming business http://wealthmeans..com/2013/06/wealth-in-snail-farming-business.html

(1) (Reply)

What Reasonable Business Can I Do With 50k / How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? / Closed Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.