Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

sorted!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / sorted!! (984 Views)

Gsm Mobile Numbers Database LGA Sorted....3k / Gsm Mobile Numbers Database LGA Sorted....3k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

sorted!! by bebe2(f): 12:13pm On May 25, 2013
I need some xplaination pls.
Re: sorted!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 25, 2013
Can you pls post screen shots?
Re: sorted!! by bebe2(f): 12:27pm On May 25, 2013
sexkillz: Can you pls post screen shots?

I don't know how to do dat. Am charging my laptop so I can type easily. Am currently using my bb.

Am shiting my self now becos the police will start going thru all his internet activities and I don't want to be associated wit stuff like these.

My hubby is going to kill me he warned me about all this social media wahala
Re: sorted!! by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2013
Lol...calm down. You've done nothing wrong.
Re: sorted!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 25, 2013
Hello again. Are you by any means talking about this thread?

www.nairaland.com/1299409/michael-adeboloja-mujahid-one-woolwich
Re: sorted!! by bebe2(f): 1:02pm On May 25, 2013
ArQueBusieR: Lol...calm down. You've done nothing wrong.

My bro, I know, but wen they start digging they dnt stop until they find something.

I dnt want it to seem like I know him or I posted them tweets.

National cake no reach my hand for naija nai make I run o, as them dey give me small small here I appreciate am o. Am not one to bite the hand dat feeds me.

How cud he have modified my post without my permission? Were r all the Mods surely they shud come out and reassure me on this matter.
Re: sorted!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 25, 2013
bebe2:

My bro, I know, but wen they start digging they dnt stop until they find something.

National cake no reach my hand for naija nai make I run o, as them dey give me small small here I appreciate am o. Am not one to bite the hand dat feeds me.

How cud he have modified my post without my permission? Were r all the Mods surely they shud come out and reassure me on this matter.

What happened was that your thread was found appropriate for frontpage, modified accordingly with shots of his tweets, and posted on FP by a mod.

It was needless creating another thread since yours was the first with the news of him being a nigerian. So yours was modified to suit the purpose.
Re: sorted!! by Redoil: 1:19pm On May 25, 2013
bebe2:

relax the damage has being done but if i were you i will show them this page and may the almighty God see you true. Mods and seun please if you can modify any thing to help her please do it quikly.
Re: sorted!! by dridowu: 1:27pm On May 25, 2013
sexkillz:
What happened was that your thread was found appropriate for frontpage, modified accordingly with shots of his tweets, and posted on FP by a mod.

It was needless creating another thread since yours was the first with the news of him being a nigerian. So yours was modified to suit the purpose.

@op, i guess ds sexkillz quote explain it all, so dnt b scared. All is well
Re: sorted!! by bebe2(f): 3:24pm On May 25, 2013
sexkillz: Hello again. Are you by any means talking about this thread?

www.nairaland.com/1299409/michael-adeboloja-mujahid-one-woolwich

yes o, dats it.
d guy has been arrested.
Re: sorted!! by bebe2(f): 3:27pm On May 25, 2013
dridowu: @op, i guess ds sexkillz quote explain it all, so dnt b scared. All is well

ok o, wen dem show na all of us dem go carry, plus SEUN O cheesy
dridowu: @op, i guess ds sexkillz quote explain it all, so dnt b scared. All is well

ok o, wen dem show na all of us dem go carry, plus SEUN O cheesy cheesy
Re: sorted!! by obyrich(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2013
Chillax. NO need to fret. Sexkills has explained it all. Your post was modified by the MOD and NOT hacked by Abu Nusayab. So go and dance Azonto.
Re: sorted!! by bebe2(f): 5:52pm On May 25, 2013
obyrich: Chillax. NO need to fret. Sexkills has explained it all. Your post was modified by the MOD and NOT hacked by Abu Nusayab. So go and dance Azonto.

See me o, na now I understand,

I don fry akara do sara for my area now am dancing *kukere* cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Heavy To Build $3b Oil Platform In Nigeria / Jerry Rawlings Slams Nigerian Government!! / If Nelson Mandela Were A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.