Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

“A Man’s Eyes And Lips Is What I Look At”,actress Yvonne Nwosu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “A Man’s Eyes And Lips Is What I Look At”,actress Yvonne Nwosu (1083 Views)

My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“A Man’s Eyes And Lips Is What I Look At”,actress Yvonne Nwosu by kobbebu(f): 3:28pm On May 25, 2013

In this interview with PunchNg Yvonne Nwosu talked about her childhood and working relationship with Annie Idibia and also cleared the air about her relationship with Iceprince

What was your experience making clothes for Annie Macaulay-Idibia’s bridesmaids?

It was great, everything went well. That was my second bridal work; my second wedding. The first was for a friend. That was when I knew I could go into it. That one went well, no stress, nothing as it was in Lagos. This one, we had it in Dubai. Most of the bridesmaids hadn’t come for their fittings, but everything went smoothly at the end of the day. I had to fly to Dubai to get the girls fitted for the last time, it was just crazy. I didn’t make the bride’s dress. I don’t listen to rumours, I just let everything go because I know I did not make the dress.

Why did you choose to go into fashion designing?

I have always had this fashion thing in me. I have always had this fashion thing going on since I discovered clothes and colours. My mother said I used to choose my clothes when I was young. When I was a child, I always chose my clothes. I never studied it in school, I would just add two and two together and they came out nice. When I discovered it was my passion, I felt I could translate it into something good.

What is your worst fear?

I hate being in a dark room. I hate the dark. I sleep with the lights on. I put the lights on, either that or the television is on. It’ll have no sound but it will just be on and I can see movement.

Are you in a relationship?

No, I’m very single.

Read More:http://naija366.com/a-mans-eyes-and-lips-is-what-i-look-atactress-yvonne-nwosu/

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Cab Driver Killed In New York Stabbed In The Eye With An Umbrella / Ruggedman Blasts Ini Edo, D'banj Others Over Silence In OJB Jezreel's Donations / World's Largest Building Opens In West China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.