Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,724 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180020 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: @brefo..
Stop accusing Nosy_diva of everything abeg.
Maria did tell bev that she doesn't have a boyfriend but she wanted to keep it a secret.
My eyes watched and my ears heard.
If una no get light that time na wetin u for talk instead of accusing the girl of making up stories.

Abeg end this fight..let us move on.
Now I support the notion...Update pls!!
Shalom!!

Thank you! If na fight i wan see WWF dey naa! I no need to com Nl com dey see all dese e-fights abeg!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
I know the person liking this posts!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
melvin doin d baby sittin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
When the person liking all the comments is tired, he/she will stop. So y'all should relax cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
The "like Fever"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kslib: Beverly::: Ebuka my brother can brag.. He is so proud... I have never seen anybody so proud like that guy in my entire life..
Abeg,i take God beg una,make una no carry dat una liking fever reach dis post...
Inshort,anybody wey like dis post na goat!!!

This thing tire me.. You called the liker a goat and they still gave you 3likes.. Wtf!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: @brefo..
Stop accusing Nosy_diva of everything abeg.
Maria did tell bev that she doesn't have a boyfriend but she wanted to keep it a secret.
My eyes watched and my ears heard.
If una no get light that time na wetin u for talk instead of accusing the girl of making up stories.

Abeg end this fight..let us move on.
Now I support the notion...Update pls!!
Shalom!!
how can this be a secret since she shared it with Africa and again why why tell Ik that she us involved since she already told Africa otherwise. This story does not add up
Anyway, Melvin should run fast from both dillish and Maria before dem go use am play ten ten. I no trust any of them

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
god_of_music: I know the person liking this posts!
PLS TELL US WHO?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Belovedd:
how is this a secret since she shared it with Africa
She was saying it like a normal gist..then when she realised herself she formed some persona's to describe.
It was too late by then sha.
Plus I know her bf's twitter..the guy is on a heartbreak tweet spree.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Abeg make una give us updates na... which one b fight fight.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Belovedd:
how can this be a secret since she shared it with Africa and again why why tell Ik that she us involved since she already told Africa otherwise. This story does not add up
Anyway, Melvin should run fast from both dillish and Maria before dem go use am play ten ten. I no trust any of them
True talk

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
DILLISH: melvin doin d baby sittin
@sholay...na u be this?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl:
@sholay...na u be this?
who be sholay??

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kslib: Beverly::: Ebuka my brother can brag.. He is so proud... I have never seen anybody so proud like that guy in my entire life..
Abeg,i take God beg una,make una no carry dat una liking fever reach dis post...
Inshort,anybody wey like dis post na goat!!!
Whaaaaaaat? An this post got 5likes.. Pls its not funny.. When person post funny thing,una no go gree like am but when person post normal thing,una go begin like am even when d person no want..
Since na opposite una hear,then abeg make una like this post wella..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
ItsModella: When the person liking all the comments is tired, he/she will stop. So y'all should relax cheesy

You're right... I guess the person is just catching fun. Lemme go back to viweing, he/she/it must get tired soon.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

You're right... I guess the person is just catching fun. Lemme go back to viweing, he/she/it must get tired soon.
True talk, this liking Fever must stop.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Na Lucifer dey like these posts.

Ask GH Kwame. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

Huh? Abeg o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kslib:
Whaaaaaaat? An this post got 5likes.. Pls its not funny.. When person post funny thing,una no go gree like am but when person post normal thing,una go begin like am even when d person no want..
Since na opposite una hear,then abeg make una like this post wella..

Na wetin tire me pass, you crack joke, them no go like am, you no crack joke, them go come like. Even the enemy of my enemy theory doesn't work. If you allow them, them go like viewers from the viewing space below the thread

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
brefo2:

You fucking delusional asshole. It is the Melaria fans who have been tweeting Stephen directly asking him to marry Dillish quickly. The Mellish fans mention his name in tweets. They don't CC him. They don't tweet him directlly and they certainly don't insult him. So there is no way he sees it. Anybody can go to NOSYDIVA's account and check how many times she tweets Stephen in a day. She is the Presido of the Melaria fan club. Like I said earlier on, if the tweets are too much to bear, KILL YOURSELF. You will be doing the world a favor.

Lmaos una no go kill me o.president of melaria fan club,una get time.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Dopekid is the kid liking this posts

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Before I left home, the housemates were talking cars, racing and accidents.
Bev stated she was almost involvd in an accident after getting high on booze and igbo with friends and racing on a sandy road by the beach.

Why are the O'nezas acting like they've got sleeping sickness BTW?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
BizBloke:

Huh? Abeg o
Why e dey affect you? Abi na you be the person wey dey like all the comments? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
I DON COMOT FOR THE THREAD...DIS LIKIN TIN IS MAKIN ME SICK..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
ochongonoko:

Na wetin tire me pass, you crack joke, them no go like am, you no crack joke, them go come like. Even the enemy of my enemy theory doesn't work. If you allow them, them go like viewers from the viewing space below the thread

grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
Am outta here! Gotta save some Mb for tonight!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
BizBloke:

grin
I suspect you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.