Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2176420 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
YESSSSSSS!!!!! I MADE IT AGAIN...
Let me also acknowledge my fellow warriors who are also on this page as i type....
@ella.b
@safarigirl
@hiteelong
@cest'moi
@itsmodella
@spade
@THE AMAKA
@tee waii
@god_of_music
@dominique
@mykali
@russelo
@Agbgift
@Sajbabs
@Wildchild
@BizBloke
@Olegunner
@Omonime
@fashrola
@Yinkade
@Tuso

@Dannyxy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
mykali:

You can post on any thread you like. Just the same way ypu post comments here. Maybe it's because of the network or the page is locked.
I see,so the admin lock some threads then why is it on the front page when everyone cannot post on it? Plus who are those that can post on it if some members can't .
Now I had to modify this.
I was about posting on page 1109 and when the post appeard I found myself here 1111,am happy I made it. To those that dint make it sorry try again later.
Shout out to safarigirl,the amaka,mykali,wildchild(the man who started the thread),I dint see your names on this page but as it is now,you have made it. Contratulobia to us. Cheers with a bottle of callidon each.
*'*'*'*'*
*'*'*'*'*

*'*'*'*'*

*'*'*'*'*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
CLICK2CBN was here! Shouts out to ETISALAT, 4 d network!
MY NOKIA C3 PHONE, with which i used in updating!
MY NOKIA 5330 DSTV MOBILE PHONE, which i have been using to watch d show since day1!
Finally, Shouts out to those dat couldn't make it on page1111, if not u, would it have been me?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by phurlabby(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Aii... Etisalat of life! 5th #okbye
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
I take am!!!

Shoutout to my fave posters on this thread:

@Kslib
@Ochongonoko
@Yinkade
@Ozodigboo
@Fork Adict
@Njokuboy
@Montelik
@GH Kwame
@NoName
@Miss 3v3
@Agbgift
@SafariGirl
@StateOfMind
@Dominique
@God of Music
@Ella B
Shockingly, @Lucifer and @Satan who have been reading silently.

And the many others who have contributed to make this thread, dare I say, the most entertaining thread in this site's history.

I'd also like to thank my dear nephew whose Nokia C3 phone I snatched to quickly make this post.

My only regret is my inability to make this post as Spade (since the ID is currently 'benched' by Mukina)

But after all, thank you all. I love youuuu! cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
v24m:

1 more page to go Yipeeeeeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are we there yet

Am so Glad i made it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bigmom: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
i didn't know i was posting on page 1111 so my name appeared here. DMALAM i hope ur name appeared if not this page is for u also cos dis page really gave u sleepless night.
One

More

Page

to

go
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
[size=16pt]Jmaine bin show for here . . . .

No Slacking . . . Make we do small praise and worship ooo
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyV5P3x-Z30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcdjarC9kKA
IyawoTM: Make I calculate for una.
There are over 60 people online here now. Out of which are commenting simultaneously. Each page carries 32, 33 post, hence pushing it to d next page immediately, so if una like.....

Na for server to crash be that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
I,Josydaky was here
@God of Music was here
@Dmalam was here
@Feminine A was here
@Sexy Fox was here
@Beniye was here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
1111... C'est moi was here grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
This opportunity must not pass me by. 1111
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ok shout out to the Gh crew here! Gh kwame, Miss3v3,Royal pearl,Tuso,Ghboy,Afua1979,Yacaa,Gh Swagg and otumfuor.
Much respect to all those with updates and analysis.
By the way what is special about this page sef smiley Lucifer at this particular juncture you for show face smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pamperme: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
i waz here too. grin grin

First of all i want to thank God Almighty that made me see this day. i want to dedicate this post to my mummy and my daddy, Mr and Mrs Iya Pamperme, my brothers and sisters, my friends, my neighbours, those who didnt want me to get to this thread in Nairaland, e.g. my boss who has been distracting me since, those who said some of us that were born lucky that commented on page 1000 shouldnt comment again on page 1111 but we made it again! Infact, all the good good and bad bad people that has been updating this thread since morning....

@Agbgift was here too

Thank you all very much, I am very grateful... takes a bow grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARBTY: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
wink grin smiley cool tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belmot(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
i grin cheesy tongue cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
I was here too........the golden page 1111. Abi na diamond? grin C'est moi, safarigirl, ella.b and GH kwame were here too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dancing Azontighi. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
Congratulations STATEOFMIND

You made it cheesy

You deserve it cheesy

You have been on this thread from page1 cheesy

You have typed endless epistles all in the name of updates cheesy

I'm dedicating this page to the threadmates I admire for one reason or the other.

@sholay
@dominique
@itsmodella
@ochon
@iyawotm
@spade
@furkaddict
@theAMAKA
@safarigirl
@mykali
@josydaki
@rusello
@noname
@ellab
@cest moi (those DS updates must not go unnoticed)
@omolola
@dmelza
@lady deb

And the rest of updaters...muah!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
I come take am again!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
My network ooooo....chisos
OMG, which one be network overload?

Now that I know I made it, I can now make my tearful, impactful piece....
*clears throat*

I am so honored to have made this page( u guys don't know how much). While I was waiting for my transfer to be complete from Naija to S.A here( by virtue of marriage tinz), I was a lonely but happy housewife until I came across BBA The Chase on Nairaland, and since then my loneliness was terminated, and I always had something to look forward to.
This thread has been a source of inspiration for me and has experienced and undergone a lot of tribulations, happiness, tears, outbursts, etc, but one constant has remained....love! LOVE amongst strangers that have been brought together by one common factor 'A love of BBA', and for that I want to appreciate all of you. There is no need to call names, cos I don't want to leave anyone out. So from the veterans( you know ureselves) to even the newbies who just joined yesterday, troublemakers, to those that I have offended or have offended me....I love you all, I appreciate all of you, the updates, analysis, Strategies, insults, quarrels, xenophobia, everything. Without all of you, this thread wouldn't be it at all. I will miss all of you when this thread comes to an end, and I wish I was there to organize an after party union like I did for BBA2, n BBA3 at Jade, and D'place respectively, because I would have loved to know some of you.
To my dear Oko mi(hubby dearest). Thank you for your understanding. Wondering why wifey is talking to strangers in the middle of the night, and odd times, but never questioning. U r d best...

And finally....

* crying too much to continue, grabs trophy and exits the stage....while shouting 'I LOVE YOU ALL' grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
What's the BIGGIE posting on this particular page?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
1111..Finally here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
lwkmd.....hhahahahahah...

A lot of tears would be shed... Server might crash... Those that left their work to comment on this thread, might be sacked and yet their aim unachieved

all those heros like @ghana kwame that missed page 1000 will still miss this page, but one this is for sure

[size=46pt]ochongonoko was here gringringrin

special shoutout to
@spade
@ghana kwame
@som
@itsmodella
@the amaka
@ozodigboo
@Kslib
@iyawoTM
@dominique
@ghana kwame
@miss 3v3
@safarigirl
@forkaddict
@GOM
@ella.b
@hiteelong
@cest'moi
@tee waii
@GOM
@dominique
@Feminine A(you derserve it ma'am)
@Agbgift
@Sajbabs
@BizBloke
@Olegunner
@Omonime
@fashrola
@Yinkade
@Tuso
@wild child
@rusello
@dmalam
@shezy
@dannyxy
@mykali(sorry bro. You missed again grin)
and @all those that missed this page(eiyya, sorry o grin)[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lizfab(f): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
I WAS HERE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARBTY: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
GARBTY was here grin
A special shout out to
Safarigirl
Kslib
SOM
Ghpatriot
That guy with longest name on NL(u kwn urself)
GOM
Dmallam
Sholay
C'est moi
ItsModella
Russello
Ella.b
Wildchild
Fork addict
And all those that keeps the thread interesting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mehn!!!!
So I was in 1111
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by phurlabby(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hmmm
Since it means so much to @dmalam, there you go! I don't know what the fuss was about but I can't complain... Two posts tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mssss_Rosaaaaaa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Guys/babes. . . within the next hour, and in about 2 pages from now, RAPTURE will take place.
Don't be left behind.
If there's anybody u love on this thread and u haven't told him/her - do so now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.