Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182779 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Belovedd: yeeeeeeeee I made it

lwkmd...hahaha.. You made it in page 1112 tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Omolola1:

Oya add my name nah biko *sad face*
Let not my lunch break (even when am not hungry) be a waste cheesy

I'm dead...lmao..all these comments are cracking me up.. Done cool

@ saijab's comment..lwkmd..

One would think there is a trophy for this..

House is dry at the moment btw. The hms just woke up, they all have been sleeping, but I'm having the fun of my life on this thread at the moment.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tuso: State of mind..u took my space
Lolz. ..abeg no vex. grin But she made a very good use of it. Just tell her to include ur name wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
ella.b:

Thank u so much dear
HABA KE KUWA, HAKA AKE YI NE, KIN MANTA DA BROZAN KI?

ABEG PUT MY NAME, NOT NECESSARILY AMNG D WARRIORS BUT AMONGST DOS WATCHIN D AFFAIRS OF THE WARRIORS
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
ochongonoko: lwkmd.....hhahahahahah...

A lot of tears would be shed... Server might crash... Those that left their work to comment on this thread, might be sacked and yet their aim unachieved

all those heros like @ghana kwame that missed page 1000 will still miss this page, but one this is for sure

[size=46pt]ochongonoko was here gringringrin

special shoutout to
@spade
@som
@itsmodella
@the amaka
@ozodigboo
@Kslib
@iyawoTM
@dominique
@ghana kwame
@miss 3v3
@safarigirl
@forkaddict
@GOM
@bizi bloke
@wild child
@rusello
@mykali(sorry bro. You missed again grin)and @all those that missed this page(eiyya, sorry o grin)[/size]

Thanks o. This thing dey pain me sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
ItsModella: @ochongonoko, thanks for the mention, my brother...you have done well..lol smiley

e still dey do me like film trick o, I'm yet to recover from the shock.

*pour bucket of cold water on her* shake her very well to revive her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
ochongonoko:

Buwahahahaha.. Instead of you to use DOT, you're using grin. Too late bro, but I added you in my notable mentions grin

No mind me. I was using my free browsing instead of me to switch to the real vpn which is faster.

Thanks for the mention sha. Maybe I can leave Cleo for you because of it. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
Josydaky:
Thanks SOM, we made it.

Wey your hubby abeg..I await his comment on this.. after struggling so hard, he missed it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
ochongonoko:

lwkmd...hahaha.. You made it in page 1112 tongue

Lmao.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
StateOfMind: Congratulations STATEOFMIND

You made it cheesy

You deserve it cheesy

You have been on this thread from page1 cheesy

You have typed endless epistles all in the name of updates cheesy

I'm dedicating this page to the threadmates I admire for one reason or the other.

@sholay
@dominique
@itsmodella
@ochon
@iyawotm
@spade
@furkaddict
@theAMAKA
@safarigirl
@mykali
@josydaki
@rusello
@noname
@ellab
@cest moi (those DS updates must not go unnoticed)
@omolola
@dmelza
@lady deb

And the rest of updaters...muah!

Yaaay!!! Kparikpa!!!!
I FINALLY made it ooooo grin
SOM, thank u ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
I feel like shooting most of yall mahn..

of all people: OCHON,,IYAWOTM & GOD_OF_MUSIC, UNa no fit holla me abi too badt...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
fork adict:

I swear. It happened so fast. When we were on page 1109, i was like ok let me excuse myself under the pretex of going to pee. By the time i got outside to refresh the page, i saw pg1112. See as i weak! jeeez1 I'm still trying to recover from the rude shock
swear down....I was 1109.....the page refreshed on less that 2 seconds.....and I saw 1113 chai
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
bigmom: hhhh
feminine A: I
Yinkade: .
lmao.. See booking of space..too late ma'am ;

BizBloke: I was here.

The page of singular quadruple digits=1111

Ochongonoko, are you here?

GOM, are you here?

ItsModella, are you here?

Ella, are you here?

F.Addict, are you here?

sorry, you came late grin

BizBloke: Specially reserved for my peeps. #Teamgrin

you dey reserve space when u no make 1111! ;
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2013
By the way my name still dey dia thanks to CHRISWAKU..am soo grateful Brother
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
@KSLIP ABEG PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ADD MY NAME
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kai!!!!! i registered just so i could have my 1st post in 1111, only for me to refresh and land in 1115 *sad for days*
anyway, happy 2 b here to support my fav HM TeamElikem. Looking forward to vision 1234.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
1234 does not make sense jor.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
fashrola: OK ARE WE THERE YET?

hahahahaha... See learner o...buwahahahahaha... Hahaha..rotflmao.. Are there yet?..for page 1113?..lwkmd grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
ochongonoko:

lmao.. See booking of space..too late ma'am ;

sorry, you came late grin

you dey reserve space when u no make 1111! ;

sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Damn..I laughed so hard when I found maself on 1113 and weak at d same time.
This race no be small one.
Congrats to those who appeared on 1111.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by YACAA(f): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
chriskwaku: Ok shout out to the Gh crew here! Gh kwame, miss3v3,royal pearl,tuso,ghboy,afua1979,yacaa and otumfuor.
Much respect to all those with updates and analysis.
By the way what is special about this page sef smiley Lucifer at this particular juncture you for show face smiley
Thank you ooooooooooo.My God is alive.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
In *oneals voice* 1111 was staged. From 1110 I landed in 1112.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
Now i can sleep! It was worth it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
[size=16pt]To all those who missed it . .You shall make it next year . . . .[/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
blunt_chic: me sef must comment,can't wait
oh my days..hahahahaha.. I'm in tears right now.. This is the thread of the year.. You cant wait to cooment when page 1111 don pass you buy?.. Hahaahahahaha. Someone call 911, my ribs hurts grin
IF BY 7PM MY NAME NO APPEAR ON PAGE 1111,I SHAL HIDE OL D POST ON DT PAGE,,,,,,,

DAMN!! , I CANT BELIV MY FRNDS FRGOT TO WRITE MY NAME ON DT PAGE,,,,(NW I KNW WHO MY FWENDS ARE)
fork adict: wHAT THA FORK! I MISSED IT.!!!

And i had to rush out of the forking meeting under the pretext of going to pee.

I'm so sad

blame @lucifer and@satan grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
ochongonoko:

hahahahaha... See learner o...buwahahahahaha... Hahaha..rotflmao.. Are there yet?..for page 1113?..lwkmd grin

Lwkmd... E don do ochon..I don't have strength to laugh anymore... This is just crazy mehn..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Housemate seriously doing their task.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Audio Rage: Wooohoooo!!!

I scored, not one, but TWO posts on Page 1111 cool

Clap for me biko!

I scored a brace too.. I was replying @iyawoTM on page 1108, and the reply magically got to 1111. Lmao.. Fastest three pages ever grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
dmalam:
HABA KE KUWA, HAKA AKE YI NE, KIN MANTA DA BROZAN KI?

ABEG PUT MY NAME, NOT NECESSARILY AMNG D WARRIORS BUT AMONGST DOS WATCHIN D AFFAIRS OF THE WARRIORS

Lmao.sannu malam.
Some1 pls include Dmalam on that page.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ladydeb: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
StateOfMind: Congratulations STATEOFMIND

You made it cheesy

You deserve it cheesy

You have been on this thread from page1 cheesy

You have typed endless epistles all in the name of updates cheesy

I'm dedicating this page to the threadmates I admire for one reason or the other.

@sholay
@dominique
@itsmodella
@ochon
@iyawotm
@spade
@furkaddict
@theAMAKA
@safarigirl
@mykali
@josydaki
@rusello
@noname
@ellab
@cest moi (those DS updates must not go unnoticed)
@omolola
@dmelza
@lady deb

And the rest of updaters...muah!
MUAH MUAH THANK U SOM, Dancing etighi, azonto no b sometin o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.