Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182695 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:00am On Aug 11, 2013
Omolola1:

LMAOOOOO! You are on 1235 sweetheart

You didn't grin

Awww pele! At least u made 1212 grin

Huh? I made all the pages ooh..
Warri no dey carry last...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 11, 2013
And it's a wrap y'all

Take heart @itsmodella, you didn't make it tonguetongue

Time to sleep.. Shout to all those that made this night/early morning worth staying up for me. You guys rock cool

Ciao.. Later!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 2:01am On Aug 11, 2013
Omolola1: Its a wrap!!!
Good night beautiful pple.

Up next!
2013 grin grin grin
I wish you goodluck.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:02am On Aug 11, 2013
double post!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:02am On Aug 11, 2013
njokusboy:

Every man that is a man is interested in atleast 2 of the things you mentioned especially the last 2, if not you aint a man.. I still suggest you hook up with someone like me, so u can have a slice of heaven.. Dat one dude of a particular age bracket messed up doesn't mean other guys in the same age bracket cannot do a better job... Make ur choice now oh, oge adiro... Plus I hope you have noticed that husbands are scarce this days, dats why the wife is usually the happier one during a wedding ceremony, becos she knows its a priviledge.. Lol

I've heard all you said, and I know what you're saying is true. But as of RIGHT NOW, I want no part of it. That's why I said it's just "timing" and not necessarily if there is a scarcity of good men. Besides, as far as I'm concerned, I'm in no rush. So if it finds me, that's good. But I am definately not going out to look for it.
Just say you want me to hook up with you na. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:02am On Aug 11, 2013
Good night/mornign ya'll..
I can now sleepp in peace..
See ya tomorrow!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 11, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I've heard all you said, and I know what you're saying is true. But as of RIGHT NOW, I want no part of it. That's why I said it's just "timing" and not necessarily if there is a scarcity of good men. Besides, as far as I'm concerned, I'm in no rush. So if it finds me, that's good. But I am definately not going out to look for it.
Just say you want me to hook up with you na. tongue

Lol, gudnyt lady.. Or is it good morning nd sleep tight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jsben(m): 2:08am On Aug 11, 2013
cleo is so drunk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jsben(m): 2:10am On Aug 11, 2013
jsben: cleo is so drunk
likewise feza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 11, 2013
Kslib:
Huh? I made all the pages ooh..
Warri no dey carry last...
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 2:30am On Aug 11, 2013
fork adict:

Altho I no be your oga sha and ur post wasn't directed to me but permit me to say a few things about that arrogant & cowardly preak called Elikem.

I agree with you absolutely on that notion. Right from his first night, I heard him & Bolt discuss in pidgin that they will take out naija. His friendship with Melv in my opinion was forced. Cos as of the time both houses were merged, he lready being ostracised by the ruby housemates. And since Melv was a west african and cos he needed allies, he had no choice to be friends with him. His cowardice is due to the fact that he recognises mel and Bev as major competitions but he lacks the balls to nominate em and indirectly solicits the help of other housemates. I find that disgusting. He should have grown enuf balls to nominate them himself if he really wants to get rid of competition like how Bev did with Bassey.

Now to his arrogance. As far as the clown is concerened, they are all wasting their time in the house till day 91. BiGgie could just call off the show right now and give him the wad. He has already spent half of the money in advance. Buying golf for dillish etc etc. LMAO. I sincerely wish africa blesses him with a MUNYA moment. His demeanour anytime he is head of house is out of this world. A complete learner in BBA watching the show might think he is the president of south africa who just came to the house as a guest. Very loud, careless and rash talker.

Apologies to GH Kwame and other ghanaian folks on here but your rep just doesn't cut it for me.altho I have to give him some credit with the way he handled his love triangle sheet. But after that what next?

Abeg make una no vex for my epistle o. You guys know I don't normally write epistles.

Shalom

Now this is the objective and balanced fork addict I have always known on this thread. Whatever happened to that guy.
Nice and on point analysis.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 3:10am On Aug 11, 2013
Haha @ all this page thing.
Page rapture next!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 11, 2013
I know everyone will be sleeping now. Have a great night rest and make sure u go to church ooo. God bless everyone!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 11, 2013
Voting lines almost closed. Last hour to vote CLEO ICE QUEEN AND FEZA. I know I've locked in my vote recently for both CLEO AND FEZA AND I WILL VOTE ATLEAST ONE MORE TIME FOR THE ICE QUEEN. HAVE YOU?

THANKS TO ALL THAT VOTED CLEO AND ADDED SOME FOR FEZA FOR SMALL POPULARITY THIS WEEK. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU. GOODNIGHT/MORNING IN YOUR SIDE AND SLEEP WELL.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 5:53am On Aug 11, 2013
Na wa for una o!!!!
I have strategized that page 1234 will be reached this morning only for me to wake up and see 1236. Oga o
Anywayz congrats to those that made it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 11, 2013
ochongonoko: And it's a wrap y'all

Take heart @itsmodella, you didn't make it tonguetongue

Time to sleep.. Shout to all those that made this night/early morning worth staying up for me. You guys rock cool

Ciao.. Later!!
*shrugs* I wasn't going to trade my beauty sleep for 1234. I'm satisfied with the ones that I made cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:10am On Aug 11, 2013
Awake n another magic number gone( sooO phucking angry right now). I give up.not gonna even try again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:14am On Aug 11, 2013
Am goin back to sleep. Page 1236. Smh! Its just not fair. Some pple got to be on 1000, 1111, 1212, now 1234. Going back to bed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 6:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Omolola1: Its a wrap!!!
Good night beautiful pple.

Up next!
2013 grin grin grin
Not in this season.

NEXT UP

Page 1313

E.T.A Saturday or Sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2013
hiteelong:
Melvin to me deserves a presidential welcome back to Nigeria...ao else can a person represent his father land in show lik dis!!!

Na only presidential welcome? Local government chairman welcome nko? Abegii.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 6:52am On Aug 11, 2013
StateOfMind:
1000 - I dey there
1111 - I make am
1212 - I make am again
1234 - I don book another spot...

Highly favoured cool tongue

U re indeed highly favoured.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2013
oh-lala:
Not in this season.

NEXT UP

Page 1313

E.T.A Saturday or Sunday
THR IS NOTIN SPECIAL ABT PAGE 1111, 1212, 1313, 1414, 1515, 1616, 1717, 1818, 1919........................THESE ARE JST NUMBAS DIGNIFIED BY KSLIB JST TO CONTROL UR MINDS...............

I CANT BELIV DT NIGGA KSLIB CAJOLED U PPL INTO BELIVN DT SH'IT TO THE EXTEND OF LOOSIN UR PRECIOS SLEEP....smh!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2013
fork adict: :
Altho I no be your oga sha and ur post wasn't directed to me but
permit me to say a few things about that arrogant & cowardly
preak called Elikem.
I agree with you absolutely on that notion. Right from his first
night, I heard him & Bolt discuss in pidgin that they will take out
naija. His friendship with Melv in my opinion was forced. Cos as
of the time both houses were merged, he lready being ostracised
by the ruby housemates. And since Melv was a west african and
cos he needed allies, he had no choice to be friends with him.
His cowardice is due to the fact that he recognises mel and Bev
as major competitions but he lacks the balls to nominate em
and indirectly solicits the help of other housemates. I find that
disgusting. He should have grown enuf balls to nominate them
himself if he really wants to get rid of competition like how Bev
did with Bassey.
Now to his arrogance. As far as the clown is concerened, they
are all wasting their time in the house till day 91. BiGgie could
just call off the show right now and give him the wad. He has
already spent half of the money in advance. Buying golf for
dillish etc etc. LMAO. I sincerely wish africa blesses him with a
MUNYA moment. His demeanour anytime he is head of house is
out of this world. A complete learner in BBA watching the show
might think he is the president of south africa who just came to
the house as a guest. Very loud, careless and rash talker.
Apologies to GH Kwame and other ghanaian folks on here but
your rep just doesn't cut it for me.altho I have to give him some
credit with the way he handled his love triangle sheet. But after
that what next?
Abeg make una no vex for my epistle o. You guys know I don't
normally write epistles.
Shalom

Wow. @fork adict, na wetin you smoke before you write this kind objective epistle?. the thing good for your body well well. abeg continue dey smoke my brother. grin

Good morning to all my fellow threadmates, including the lurkers. Hope you all had a good night sleep. Wishing y'all a blessed Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2013
hiteelong: Ella.b don't sleep o
Dis is the last bba rapture
If u miss I'm na till next year
Too late grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2013
Kslib: Hahahaah!!!
I just saw @iyawo TM viewing this thread some seconds ago and i cant find her again....
Lmfao!!!

U guys are not serious o. I told you,I'm always on. I gess after a while of inactivity I go off. In regards to making 1234, it wasn't just possible. It was to 3am u guys reached that page....omoh the fear of Oga TM is the beginning of wisdom o. wetin I go talk say I dey type for phone by 3am, when church dey the nxt day undecided Big brother go finish...marriage is forever...lol grin. Page 1000 mention,
Page 1111, n 1212 wey I make do me grin

PS congrats to all who made it!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2013
So na so the Notorious god_of_music take miss all the golden pages...he only got Page 1000! *smh*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by meggy11: 7:38am On Aug 11, 2013
Eviction day. Keeping my fingers crossed and seriously anticipating dillish's exit.

Time to go to church. See u guys l8r.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2013
My name is FILTER,my name is FALL.....and together we are FEE-square!
<:::::NTA Maiduguri won't kill me!!
cheesycheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2013
drinkin mistress!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2013
Moving forward, gotta go to where I belong....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2013
Feza will be evicted tonight.

Sooo, na only Page 1111 I gon get so far?

Issorait. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2013
easyflex:

Now this is the objective and balanced fork addict I have always known on this thread. Whatever happened to that guy.
Nice and on point analysis.

Cos the post wasn't about Melvin shey? SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.