Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,156 members, 7,864,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183713 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2013
abikyshow: Big Brother Amplified winner Karen Igho from Nigeria
who is also a radio presenter at Naija FM got a chance
to interview, Big Brother The Chase disqualified
contestant Ammy Nando.
This is how the interview went down
Karen: How did you feel when you heard that you were
disqualified?
Nando: Disappointed of course but i got over it and
move on.
Karen: Now that you came out and saw the truth about
some housemates making you and Elikem to fight?
Nando: Nobody wanted us to fight….we did not fight
we exchanged words that led to my
disqualification…….nobody should be accounted.
Karen: will you and Selly kiss and makeup or like you
said it is only a game?
Nando: Nope……the past is past, we move forward with
our lives.
Karen: Will you be at the Big Brother finale?
Nando: Not sure yet
Karen: This question is from your fans, the ladies
wanna know if indeed you got laid while you were in
the Big Brother house.
Nando: No i didn’t
Karen: What experience would you say the Big Brother
house gave you?
Nando: I have learnt to work on my hunger
management……..i went to boarding schools so it was
just a normal life for me.
Karen: What do you have against West Africans
Nando: I’ve nuffing against any human being on earth
whether they are from West, North, East or South.
Karen: People wanna know if indeed Selly gave you an
STD? OR you did lie about it to get closer to winning
the price?
Nando: Would like to speak about that at the finale but
before that day lets all not forget that Big Brother is a
game…
Karen: If you were to go back to the Big Brother house
what would you do differently?
Nando: Nuffing to change…..i came to this world like
this i will leave the same way i am. I wont change
anything. Nando don’t change.
Karen: What message do you have for your fans? you
the ladies love you.
Nando: Am human we both have two sides. Never to
fail me and stand by my side, need their support and i
promise to give em my time and love
Karen: What do you have to tell the youth in Africa? you
know many watched you.
Nando: To stay at school respect elders and should be
very ambitious never to give up. stand as soljaz and
help others………value friendship.
Karen: Who was your favorite Big Brother winner of all
times?
Nando: Never watched it to seriously….but whoever
won deserved it….Africa voted and they don’t make
mistakes….they all ma favs.
Karen: Do you have anything to say to Africa?
Nando: Africa am your child regardless…..i will rep
Africa till i die….I’ll brag about it to the western world
and they will still salute us.
Karen: Any regrets?
Nando: Nope……living life with no regrets darling.
Karen: If you were face to face with Elikem right now
what would you say to him?
Nando: Lets put whatever happened aside……wish you
all the best in your future and don’t forget to call me if
you have any offers for me.
Karen: Who was your love interest in that house?
Nando: I knew had wonderful females
supporting……….and they proved me rite….so am
married to ma fans.
Karen: Who is the sexiest girl in the Chase?
Nando: Beauty lies on the eyes of the beholder……to me
it was Maria and will still be her.
Too straight and explicit,what is the source please?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2013
safarigirl: To address at Ella.b 's comment on the Ghana, 9ja twitter beef which I was partially part of.

1. Mzlianne (team elikem president) spoke about Melvin's self esteem.

@Mzlianne: So Melvin admits he has low self esteem. That explains everything. #bbathechase"

And a Melvin fan wanted to know what it explains. All of us have noticed her statements are always trying to insinuate one thing or the other. I've even called her out on several occasions.
Infact today I called her out on why she should change MDEC (melvin, Dillish, Ekilem and Cleo) which is the name cleo gave them, to EMDC, and her reply was that the king needs to come 1st. Btw this comment only sparked a quarrel between MZlianne and @pi-precious.

The real twifight was caused by comments like this.

@will_koby: Why would u talk bad about someone who loves u very much, smh #BBATheChase eii melvin"

“@Spectralmac: #BBATheChase melvin gossiping like a chick #MEVLIN lol”"

"@DKklasick: I don't want to believe Melvin is a hypocrite"

"@MissPaam1: #BBAtheChase Melvin to bimp " I've never nominated some1 based on he's a threat!" Melvin did u nt nominate based on they are competition?smh"

Funny, but it wasn't only Nigerians defending Melvin, even my Kenyan and S.A tweeps got pissed at Ghanaians and started calling them desperados.

It was just apparent a certain group of people were trying to paint him BLACK. Nigerians had no choice than to defend him. Thankfully we weren't alone in the fight and no one believed them. Immediately we started we couldn't find Ghanaians again. So it's all good now, although some Nigerians don't wanna give up

Note that all the tweets above are strictly from TeamElikem.

I trust you say you go dey there shaaaa ni. i trust you. You never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2013
safarigirl:
That was a second friendzoning. The 1st one was when Maria was still in DH, when Maria told Selly she also mentioned that selly shouldn't mention it to Melvin because he'll be mad at her. But as expected selly confronted Melvin about it and asked why he never told her he has feelings for her. That was when Melvin told her he didn't have feelings for her and wonders where she got the idea. This was before Maria returned to RH. Before selly confronted Melvin, she had already told Annabel how Melvin was madly in love with her and how it's Nando she wants. I felt so Elated on the day of the friendzoning ehh!
ma boy is superhuman
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:34am On Aug 15, 2013
Mariarocks:
How can you support Dillish? angry You are even annoying me the more. Just go

Haba she get right to support anybody na.

You sef, how can you support melvin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2013
languys69:

Melvin is an asss man. The dude really loves asss. He was sexually attracted to Selly. He has even admittef it. I don't think Melvin loves Maria. He helped himself to her "free" love. It was Maria that came hitting on Melvin; it was not mutual. Maria even had to go back to the Ruby House because she felt Melvin did not love her. I think Melvin merely likes Maria.

At that point in time it was too early and Melvin was too focused in the game,whether u like it or not he found her attractive.i wont call it free love,i jst feel he jst dnt want a relationship in the house. The first Monday maria spent in the diamond house he was asking her about her passport and if her Nigerian visa was still valid and the way he was serious about it.That to me is not "because you love let me love you back",he was just taking his time.
Na when maria leave and when everybody come dey tnk say na selly im like,na im him eye open.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by rovert: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2013
Sometimes am not sure we're all watching the same show! The way you guys report the happenings make the show more interesting than the show itself. Una well done sha!

My 2 cents, I want Melvin to win and if not then that nigga Elikem shocked; he is brash sha but it is all good!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2013
safarigirl: what kinda du.mb question is 'why are you quoting me'? My friend if you don't want to be quoted get thr phuck off this thread and keep your eediotic comments to yourself, once you post, you're liable to be QUOTED.

This has nothing to do with bias on my part, I'm just miffed that some hopeless Elikem fans and melvin haters like yourself will resort to cheap lies and slander just to discredit an innocent boy. Yes, he's free to be criticised, but strictly on the grounds that he did wrong which he DID NOT.

Your blinded, biased self is always willing to jump on anything bad you see about Melvin, hell! You're even more pathetic than them Elikem fans.

Lemme tell you, the same foollls that started the bullshait still came on to form peacemakers once the backlash came so who are you fighting for?

Lemme warn you and your brother-in-bashing-Melvin, I no wan see una break light when MIGHTY MELVIN wins because I go dedicate 2 pages to una each to do exactly what you've been doing to the innocent guy the entire season.

SHALOM
.and wat of if he doesnt win?wat shuld we break?we will den break ur head.ur ar d person being dumb here.so people shuldnt talk about melvin but u can talk about oda husemates and bash dem.i have never bashed melvin on dis thread,but i will start very soon and i will be ready for his useless fans like u.forkaddict will no longer be ur only problem,i will join him 2 and we will see who will get tired first.u and some melvins fan on dis thread bash bev at any slight opportunity and u dnt want forkaddict to bash melvin.hypocrisy at d highest order.i will join him soon to make us two,afterall two heads are beta dan one.and yes u are always biased when it comes to melvin so who are u to tell me not to be when it comes to bev when u do d same for melvin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

How does posting on twitter makes one jobless? The biggest and busiest celebrities in the world has time to tweet, even heads of multinational corporations still find time to tweet.. Shm

I tire for dat statement too o. I wonder wy people tink only jobless people use d internet. So absurd.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2013
Ginger78: .Dnt mind her,attacking me cos i spoke my mind and about melvin.i will continue to say wat i want to say.i like melvin just dat i prefer bev.but u dnt see me going around insulting him.but from today,i will do so if any useless melvin fan insult bev on my twitter mention.yes,i will repeat it again,i liked wat happened yesterday,so dey will know how it feels for ur favourite to be bashed.i dnt give a damn about wat safrigirl says cos i dnt have tyme for hypocrites.dats why she always argues with forkaddict over melvin.leave people with deir opinions wether u like it or not,is deirs.but she can say rubbish about oda husemates,but when some1 talks about melvin,she jumps in.nonsence.

Sorry oh but I cannot overlook this thing you have just said. Being that you are a Beverly supporter as I am, maybe not as strictly as you but I do believe Beverly has done so much to warrant all those insults coming her way. I have never insulted Beverly before and frankly, I think people should not insult her but come on, she has not exactly done a lot of people proud in terms of behavior and all that compared to Melvin who obviously has not yet done anything to step on people's toes. So I just cannot help but wonder what the basis of your insults will be based on. Its okay to get pissed at the people insulting Bev, (I do sometimes) because its not like they are any better but to go as far bringing a good name like Melvin down just cuz his supporters are what what, is wrong. Melvin is not guilty of immorality in any form so any insult (sugar coated as an opinion) against him is complete and utter rubbish. Believe me I once tried to hate on Melvin but I just did not have that much ammunition to prove an honest point.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:43am On Aug 15, 2013
Goodmorning everybody.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2013
Ginger78: Hahaha some melvins fans wan die cos some people are insulting melvin on twitter.yes ooo dey shuld feel d heat.4rm now onwards if i see any teammelvin on my twitter mention insulting bev again,am gonna retaliate with full force both on him and their melvin.yes dey shuld face deir melvin and leave bev alone.dey like to insult other peoples favourites but when it comes to deir own.u dnt it.who does datmost of dem called bev a slut but if u see deir profile pics,bev is a big saint compared to dem.hypocrites.support who u want to support and leave other peoples favourites alone.rubbish!!!i dnt even know if karen igho and uti are jobless dat dey still have time to come and tweet about bba.bunch of jobless people.nonsence.yeah,i have just spoken my mind.

1 billion gbosas for you for this post. Any little thing dem go dey talk say karen said this, Uti said that and I be like who the fork are these people? Like that clown that went to lift one meaningless write up by karen on 10 reasons we should vote for Mighty Melvin or Pastor melvin? Mtscheeeew

This attack and counter attack will persist till day 91. I bet you. No cease fire. The worst of it all will be next week. Just wait and see.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

LMAO. This guy, I give it to you. You caught me with my forking pants down. IT WILL NEVER REPEAT ITSELF. Trust me.

LOL! Don't be so sure. I'm good like that cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

Haba she get right to support anybody na.

You sef, how can you support melvin?

You should read my next post after that. It wasn't to be taken seriously. I should modify it and put LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2013
safarigirl: what kinda du.mb question is 'why are you quoting me'? My friend if you don't want to be quoted get thr phuck off this thread and keep your eediotic comments to yourself, once you post, you're liable to be QUOTED.

This has nothing to do with bias on my part, I'm just miffed that some hopeless Elikem fans and melvin haters like yourself will resort to cheap lies and slander just to discredit an innocent boy. Yes, he's free to be criticised, but strictly on the grounds that he did wrong which he DID NOT.

Your blinded, biased self is always willing to jump on anything bad you see about Melvin, hell! You're even more pathetic than them Elikem fans.

Lemme tell you, the same foollls that started the bullshait still came on to form peacemakers once the backlash came so who are you fighting for?

Lemme warn you and your brother-in-bashing-Melvin, I no wan see una break light when MIGHTY MELVIN wins because I go dedicate 2 pages to una each to do exactly what you've been doing to the innocent guy the entire season.

SHALOM

Chineke! See paranoia... Hardcore paranoia

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2013
safarigirl: you don't see me on your case when you're defending Beverly, do you?

Please we're all here to support our favourites and DEFEND them when necessary.

Were you not here screaming foulplay when Bev's s*xtape came out? Did I attack you or jump on your posts to disprove your comment and support?

Everybody defends their favourite with as much gusto as we can muster.

Spade/Mariarocks for Maria
Sholay/languy for Dillish
SOM for Elikem/Cleo

So why should I be quiet and sing kumbayah with everyone when MY favourite is being bashed or is Melvin the only one who doesn't deserve defense?

My dear, I'll say what I want to say to whoever that crosses my lane in Melvin's matter, be they ginger or forkadictginger

Omo, make you ready o. Cos i go cross your lane fine fine.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2013
safarigirl:

SHALOM

Dem con tell you say na only you fit do dedication?

Dem tell you say me i no go fit do dedication?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2013
I'm sure @sholay is waiting for me to say something about his absence. Okay, I will. Come back to talking your rubbish about Dillish or join me in building forces against her. BUAHAHAuahahaha *evil laugh*

Hope this brings you back sha smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2013
geez prince: and ur point is?
1. Bimp never referred to himself as a pessimist. He said he is a realist. there is a world of difference between both words.

2. You said something about 'melvin shouldnt have used his low self esteem as an example'. And I say, you are not in a position to tell us what he should or shouldnt cite as an example when he is talking about himself.

You get my point now?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2013

SHALOM

You also need to stick to the bolded about other people's favourites too. I have lost count of the number of times you have done it on this thread..

SHaLOM!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2013
Agbgift:

I tire for dat statement too o. I wonder wy people tink only jobless people use d internet. So absurd.

Absurd indeed. Twitter especially, does not require all the time in the world use. As long as you own a smartphone which I'm sure people like Uti, Karen and many other Celebrities, even regular people like us own. It takes only a few seconds to tweet. Even while working you can still send a tweet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

You should read my next post after that. It wasn't to be taken seriously. I should modify it and put LOL

Cool. I had already posted before getting to it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2013
I guess I only succeeded in chasing him from viewing this thread this morning angry angry he will come on his own. Spoilt child grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2013
D great philosopher Socrate,said I knw that I dnt knw, those who thinks they knw,they knw nothing. Atleast Melvin knw that he has low self esteem,not everybody knws that,or will accept that they have it.that is perfection
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2013
Josydaky: Good morning everyone.

Vote for Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
.. We need to hit 50%. Thanks for the voting.

LMAO!!.. Keep the arguements and counter-arguements coming place, I don't need twitter for some E-action gringrin

Fork addict vs safarigirl
Fork addict vs Kslib
Fork addict vs all melvin "extremist"(I wonder where he got this name from grin) group
Fork addict vs ANYTHING positive about melvin
THE AMAKA vs njokusboy
Safarigirl vs ginger78
Dominque vs njokusboy

LWTMB gringrin.. Who needs twitter when I can get my groove on NL?. This is some WWE shitt right here yo!!. Keep 'em coming fams, I need to keep myself entertained in this hell hole I'm currently stuck on

Anyways, please keep voting melvin, I just did and it feels great.

@josydaky, thanks for always providing the link

Good morning y'all cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

Sorry oh but I cannot overlook this thing you have just said. Being that you are a Beverly supporter as I am, maybe not as strictly as you but I do believe Beverly has done so much to warrant all those insults coming her way. I have never insulted Beverly before and frankly, I think people should not insult her but come on, she has not exactly done a lot of people proud in terms of behavior and all that compared to Melvin who obviously has not yet done anything to step on people's toes. So I just cannot help but wonder what the basis of your insults will be based on. Its okay to get pissed at the people insulting Bev, (I do sometimes) because its not like they are any better but to go as far bringing a good name like Melvin down just cuz his supporters are what what, is wrong. Melvin is not guilty of immorality in any form so any insult (sugar coated as an opinion) against him is complete and utter rubbish. Believe me I once tried to hate on Melvin but I just did not have that much ammunition to prove an honest point.
.wow!!!dis is how a sensible person is supposed to write.i always like most of ur post on dis thread cos write with wisdom.am not trying to hate on melvin,infact i have never bashed him on dis thread.i know bev has done some things dat most of her fans are not proud of,and people have d right to their opinion but some of melvins fans like insulting bev for just no reason just cos dey hate her.if she eat,dey hate,if she dances,she is a slut and attention seeker.they like blowing everything about bev out of proportion.i have witnessed it on twitter mention,dats i wanted dem to know how it feels like to see ur favourite bashed be4 safrigirl jumped in.if u insult oda husemates den u shuldnt be angry if ur favourite is bashed.most husemates dat are being insulted here have not done anything immoraly,so why shuld dey be insultedd only thing is if u dnt want ur favourite to be insulted,den dnt insult oda peoples favourites.if i see any melvin fans insulting bev on my twitter handle,i will hate.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2013
It seems some peeps no sleep well 4 last nite,cause i can't believe someone wake up dis early morning,log on to nairaland and starts yesterday arguments/insults.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2013
safarigirl:
My dear, I'll say what I want to say to whoever that crosses my lane in Melvin's matter, be they ginger or forkadictginger

LOL.. No be small matter o grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

Dem con tell you say na only you fit do dedication?

Dem tell you say me i no go fit do dedication?
.lol no mind am.i go dedicate 5 pages for only u safrigirl.just try me i get ur tyme well well.nonsence
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2013
Amaechi5: It seems some peeps no sleep well 4 last nite,cause i can't believe someone wake up dis early morning,log on to nairaland and starts yesterday arguments/insults.
Lol,you know the other person has to respond. So the argument continues.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2013
skipofem: D great philosopher Socrate,said I knw that I dnt knw, those who thinks they knw,they knw nothing. Atleast Melvin knw that he has low self esteem,not everybody knws that,or will accept that they have it.that is perfection

With that set of shamuga teeth I would have low self-esteem too. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2013
Melvin's revelation yesternight about his LOW SELF ESTEEM issues opened ny eyes to many clues and provided the key to unlock the coded guy's codes.

Like it or not, Melvin liked or still like Dillish. For the avoidance of doubt, like in this post means attracted to and would wish to be romantically involved.

Back to my point, melvin liked or still likes Dillish but his low self esteem issue crept in and thus Mighty melvin liver con cut. I believe that was the main restraining factor as to why he didnt make his feelings known to Dillish but he chose to hide under the fact that dillish had a boyfriend. Afterall, Mariah also mentioned time and again that she had a boyfriend outside the house and he still chose to have 'something' with her in the house. However little.

Mighty Melvin,

I don't know if you may get to read this at all, but a piece of advice for you. Low self esteem issues in an individual restricts his climb towards higher altititudes in life. You need to fight it. So, in case you win the moola, I'll advise you to travel to yankee for a detailed psychological evaluation and therapy. If i were to provide an estimate, it will cost you like USD295k. Afterward, you may come back and continue your hustling from where you left off with the balance.

SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

1 billion gbosas for you for this post. Any little thing dem go dey talk say karen said this, Uti said that and I be like who the fork are these people? Like that clown that went to lift one meaningless write up by karen on 10 reasons we should vote for Mighty Melvin or Pastor melvin? Mtscheeeew

This attack and counter attack will persist till day 91. I bet you. No cease fire. The worst of it all will be next week. Just wait and see.

If melvin nw wins nko.....u go gas go 4 theraphy ooo....cos idont thnk ur brain wld b able 2 handle it......#chinchilla

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.