Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182971 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
tellitlikeitis: Judging from what I have read so far, Mighty Melvin is indeed the chase baby! Plus is it by force that he likes/loves Maria? So what if he likes/loves Dillish? Or vise versa? Make una free am jor.Its his life afterall. You all should ask him all these questions when he is out or better still make Karen Igho do the asking. Lol
No one is saying he should like anyone by force, what I personally do not understand is Melvin stating he likes Maria several times and yet people will come and try to cheapen the girl all the time because of their fantasies about him and Dillish. If Melvin likes he can even go for Busi, Feza, Selly, Jackie Appiah or anyone of the women that people have linked him to and drop the 2 friends when he comes out, it is his choice and ONLY his.

But for people to discount all that he has said about Maria and cheapen her and then say Melvin likes Dillish and start using their fantasies and opinions to back it up, it is ridiculous. People can stan for Mellish all day long, it is a free world but the question is why has it become a necessary evil to cheapen Maria in this process and negate or ignore all he has said about her because of people's personal fantasies? Melvin is very hard to read for me personally, but from what I have seen he is an honest guy so when he talks you can take his word for it. Abi do the people now have telepathic powers that can read Melvin's mind? I am a fan of Maria and just don't think the witch hunt is necessary, that's all...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

(1) Another personal attack by yet another member of the Melvin extremist group. How many are you guys by the way? maybe i'll tell @safarigirl to take a roll call. I need to know your manpower strength.

@V24M, you see what i'm talking about? i iknew i didnt have to wait long.

(2) You are a big i.diot for this crap you posted here. You are too big and mature my asss. You are too big and mature to start an e-war with me. But you are not to big and mature to attack me first. Read the first sentence in your post. confused thing.

And beach, where have you ever seen me describe Melvin as igbotic? I am never a tribalist and i will never be. My biggest antagonists on the planet can attest to that. So why the fork are you lieing against me now? You dirty, disgusting thing? LIAR. will you get the fork out of my sight? mtscheeeew!
stop vexing joooor....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mariarocks:

If he doesnt survive, TRUST ME to be in the faces of everyone here that "strategically" voted for Dillish yet again. It will be me against everyone that was for Dillish. So let's just be praying Angelo survives because na that sunday I will be banned from this thread

LOL... and if you guys want Angelo to survive so badly why dont you vote for him? I think it is going to boil down to popularity votes with him and Dellish...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
hiteelong: MELVIN 2- ANGELLO 0

LOLEST!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bimp- I have a friend named,omar
Bev- I have a godfather named omar or maybe na umar too.#smiles

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Aboki4inside: How Melvin go fit smooch Dillish wit dat teeth? No wonda d guy dae fear.. teamMELVIN

I am afraid he might bite her tongue off. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
maygal:

I heard him said that,one of the times he was sorting these Selly issues,,I wished somebody else will confirm it,,,that of bassey's own,I heard it too that's why I mentioned his name....I wish someone will confirm this
he said it during the talk show Bassey had wit the diamond housemate when Nando further probe him about the Selly situation wit him & that he should come out clean.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin..12 likes already
Drahmah: this is very dumb...I know you're not an open mel fan, but this post is a low. And one would wonder how old you really are...I don't know if anyone ever told you this, but your attitude on here suggests how immature you are. Dedicating time you'd use to improve your life with positive thinking to championing a hate campaign against someone who evidently has harmed you in no way. I'm not trying to start an e-war with you(heck, I'm too mature 4 that), I just want you to tone down on the hate a bit...and you'll site "criticisms" of the O'neals and Nandos, but you forget that they were open haters. They had huge flaws; people had something on them(objective and sensible criticism)...you think melvin is "boring(maybe), he has huge teeth(yes), and he's igbotic"; its your opinion, you're entitled to it, but when you go on and on about these same things, try to come up with anything you can against him, and make it your "blogger's mission" to drag him down, it becomes malicious, evil, and deplorable!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
IyawoTM:

Finally you got my attention. Was beginning to wonder this ure campaign sef wetin....until I decided to click on the link. Melvin's own make sense die.... still tripping. Elikem's own is just der for me. Dillish her whole face esp lips was twerking too much. Bev's own was nice, just wished she hadn't looked into her paper.
I've voted for Mel o, wat is the status quo now?
Thanks for voting. Melvin is currently at 45.77%

And the link is still http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
geez prince: not exactly fam,mel might ve it but for now I ve got every right to doubt cos he hasn't given me any reason to believe he has it,if u go thru my first post I asked u to prove me wrong if u ve observed otherwise.just because a nigga admitted it in that particular context doesn't mean he has it.as for oneal,the nigga has low self esteem and he didn't ve to admit it in the house cos d ish stinks.my point is ,U don't ve to admit u ve low self esteem before peeps knw u do cos it stinks and as for mel,dat nigga aint articulate,I blv he just wanted to pass his message to bimp as clearly as possible.#if I observe any trace of low self esteem in him,don't worry I wl discuss it here and pls feel free to do thesame# u haven't answered my question about bimp though,or maybe u don't know cos he hasn't admitted it yet.

Dude, I must say i admire your patience and decorum. Keep it up please. I dont get why some id.iots attack me personally when they want to talk trash. Now to your post.

I agree with you that some peeps have low self esteem issues but will never agree to that. If i deny that, i lie. Cos i see them in my everyday life.

However, if someone confesses to having self esteem issues, you are not in any position to deny that. Even if you dont see it. This is my point. And melvin confessed to having low self esteem issues yesternight. Why do you need to see it before accepting it as truth?

Now i ask you a simple question. You heard what melvin said yesternight. DO YOU BELIEVE HE HAS SELF ESTEEM ISSUE? Its a simple yes or no answer question.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib: The dictionary defines "Strange" as something not known,seen a..k..a something unfamiliar..
But the below is the real defination of strange::
"Someone who attacks someone's teeth BUT his fav housemate brings out saliva from his mouth and keeps getting everyone wet like am i.mbecile.... Lmao!!!"
Make i break am down to newbies here..
@fork addicts fav housemates was Denzel...

So?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kslib:

(1)Abeg continue ooo,it gives me delight that his teeth is the only ish they got on him.. Wait ooh,nobe that same teeth he take Come second for Mr Nigeria? Anyway,thats just by the way...
I dont know why you always get it twisted when i use his teeth to reply his teethers(spelling).. If you are using his teeth as a point of contact to attack him,then allow me to also use his teeth as a point of contact to show how great of man he is which feza and cleo admitted in front of africa and the children of God shouted 'halleluyah' and his haters were biting their fingers with their yellow teeth... Oga,na teeth for teeth...
Ehen,before i forget,All the people with Normal teeth should be ashamed that someone with a shovel tooth came second in the whole of Naija(MR NIGERIA)..
(2) Melvin will teeth his way to the final and together with all his fans,we will bite that moola and use that same teeth to bite his haters.. Lol
##i am just using his teeth as a point of contact##
Shalom!!!!
##team teeth##

(1)Bla bla bla bla. Pl-e-a-se

(2) You wish. Mtscheeeew

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
lol this thread ehn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2013
Really cant wait for this show to end... this thread is just full of B........S.... I miss when we were still few... not all these plenty pages........ no head discussions.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
ladunsky:
stop vexing joooor....

No vex jare. But that guy got me pissed. He first attcked me, then went further to lie against me. Just disgusting.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
ItsModella: [img]http://play.esea.net/global/media_preview.php?url=http://1.bp..com/-Rc8k_D3yYoE/Tw4IyOKMysI/AAAAAAAAAls/awgasVzJMfA/s1600/Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif[/img]

I love this thread die....the bickerings and tantrums no get part 2 grin

*goes back to viewing mode*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
ella.b:
lol this thread ehn.
i tell you na so so quarrel ..... in my own opinion, if u cant join them leave the thread sharply.. or u will have HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE....... i hardly come ere nowadays..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Elikem's Ds
The house is fine and they have rehearsed,added football to d task.They came up wit their song and dance routine.the task will come out fine.housemates finished their graffiti shirt on time,did their cooking well and they are on d path to winning their wager.
He says if therez going to be a final five,means two pple are going and he feels a form of closeness to those up for eviction.Says dillish has prepared her mind to leave on sunday.He hasnt felt any form of jealousy amongst his housemates for being in the final five.The last two weeks and last week is a memorable one for him.He still thinks bimp harbours a kind of hatred 4 him cos he thinks he was d reason for nando's eviction.
When they entered d house,him,bimp and nando used to dislike.Pokello told him feza and nando called him a dumb guy and he wanted to confront them bt he didnt and feza also told him to be careful of pokello.Bimp has alwaz be onto him calling him two faced.He must have been discussing him wit nando cos he opened up wen nando left.There is no sort of beef btw him,bimp and nando.He gave him to express him and they are cool.
He knws he might go below belt at times bt hez only bt human.Africa saving him meant alot to him and shows that itz gud to be yourself.Being head of house worked for him and could get u to d top and thats wat got there to whr he is and itz nt a strategy sort of.Hez scared for Bev cos she doesnt knw what africa thinks of her.Itz gud to be nominated,if u are saved,it will give u a boost to knw wat africa thinks of u.itz gud to be nominated bt nt too much.
He then wishes bev's mum a happy birthday....mrs sussy obioma.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

No vex jare. But that guy got me pissed. He first attcked me, then went further to lie against me. Just disgusting.
pele ma binu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mel = 45.80
Bev = 2.18
Dillish = 2.61

some result from voting page
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
C'est moi:
Elikem's Ds
The house is fine and they have rehearsed,added football to d task.They came up wit their song and dance routine.the task will come out fine.housemates finished their graffiti shirt on time,did their cooking well and they are on d path to winning their wager.
He says if therez going to be a final five,means two pple are going and he feels a form of closeness to those up for eviction.Says dillish has prepared her mind to leave on sunday.He hasnt felt any form of jealousy amongst his housemates for being in the final five.The last two weeks and last week is a memorable one for him.He still thinks bimp harbours a kind of hatred 4 him cos he thinks he was d reason for nando's eviction.
When they entered d house,him,bimp and nando used to dislike.Pokello told him feza and nando called him a dumb guy and he wanted to confront them bt he didnt and feza also told him to be careful of pokello.Bimp has alwaz be onto him calling him two faced.He must have been discussing him wit nando cos he opened up wen nando left.There is no sort of beef btw him,bimp and nando.He gave him to express him and they are cool.
He knws he might go below belt at times bt hez only bt human.Africa saving him meant alot to him and shows that itz gud to be yourself.Being head of house worked for him and could get u to d top and thats wat got there to whr he is and itz nt a strategy sort of.Hez scared of Bev cos she doesnt knw what africa thinks of her.Itz gud to be nominated,if u are saved,it will give u a boost to knw wat africa thinks of u.itz gud to be nominated bt nt too much.
He then wish bev's mum a happy birthday....mrs sussy obioma.
thank u... so if he feels Bev doesnt know what Africa thinks of her why didnt he replace her with him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Josydaky: Mel = 45.80
Bev = 2.18
Dillish = 2.61

some result from voting page
Yeeeeeepaaaaaaa!!!! Haters,do you copy? I repeat,'do you copy?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
fork adict:

Dude, I must say i admire your patience and decorum. Keep it up please. I dont get why some id.iots attack me personally when they want to talk trash. Now to your post.

I agree with you that some peeps have low self esteem issues but will never agree to that. If i deny that, i lie. Cos i see them in my everyday life.

However, if someone confesses to having self esteem issues, you are not in any position to deny that. Even if you dont see it. This is my point. And melvin confessed to having low self esteem issues yesternight. Why do you need to see it before accepting it as truth?

Now i ask you a simple question. You heard what melvin said yesternight. DO YOU BELIEVE HE HAS SELF ESTEEM ISSUE? Its a simple yes or no answer question.
No. U ve refused to answer the question I asked u about bimp,but I get it.#silence means consent#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Cleo's Ds
She says the house is doing ok.Cleo is good hundred percent.She feels housemates deserve to win the wager cos they hv done watz necessary.She enjoyed doing d graffiti and lukn forward to d presentation.A refreshing song for airtel.
Housemates are getting along wit one anoda.Should it be her final wk,she will live and enjoy every moment.she cnt pinpoint any memory.Almost every moment is memorable to her,everyday,one campaign task.She didnt hv any xpectatn coming to d house.She has watched d show b4.d game is nt for d faint hearted.
She says u cnt get d feeling watchn frm d couch at home.Frm sitting at home,it's easy to judge.d only way to knw is to be an housemate.There is no secret to have survived,she has being herself.she has grown into a stronger and confident woman despite nt being d HoH.she has battled wit many things.its better for d world to judge u for who u are.she believed she wud be d HoH frm d beginning to d end.winning power of no is meaningless to her.wen elikem won Hoh,it got to her cos dat was her last chance.
You cnt always get wat u want,she has learnt dat.Her unpleasant moments wud be having cameras in ur face evryday and cnt say anyoda 1 cos she forgets d past.hsm8s hasnt figured wat africa wants.no1 knws wat is being said abt them outside d house.wishes bev's mum a hpy bday.ok na,mrs sussy obioma.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
@c'est moooooooooi,thanks for the updates!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
Lol! No hard feelings, whatsoever!

Where are the updates?!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Bimp's Ds
He had no xpectatns coming to d house.he has only watched a season.he came hoping 4 d best.his time on stage was hilarious,he didnt knw ao to react.cnt rmba wat happened on stage.he was hpy to be in d house.
Abeg,will go and borrow d rest.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Drahmah: Lol! No hard feelings, whatsoever!

Where are the updates?!
You no dey see the diary sessions? No be everybody dey watch.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
ladunsky:
thank u... so if he feels Bev doesnt know what Africa thinks of her why didnt he replace her with him

Because he doesn't see it as enough reason to replace her with him. Kapish? cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
pls guys,my charger jst stopped charging my phone,used anoda one,it didnt work.wat can i do? my ba3 is going down.I want to update melbev's Ds.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Profiling past winners cool

WINNER OF BBA ONE
BB Name : Cherise
Full Name : Cherise Makubale
Hometown : Kitwe
Star Sign : Aries

Relationship Status??; Married

Favourite Food : Anything with Chicken in it.

Favourite Movie/Actor:Notting Hill / Hugh Grant

Favourite Song/Singer:I don't have a favourite song but I
love Cher, Westlife, Celine Dion and Kylie Minogue.

Bad Habits : I talk too much.

Way to Relax : Grab a movie and sit back to watch, or go out to some nice relaxing place and stretch out.

Hero : Nelson Mandela, Mother Theresa, Kenneth Kaunda and all those who fought for what they believed in.

Phobias/Irritations : Cracking knuckles, snoring and spitting anywhere.

Motto : Never give up, try your best.

In popular voting, which was conducted as "one vote per
country," Cherise received six of the 13 votes and was the the only finalist to win more than two.

Each of the finalists won his or her home country, illustrating the nationalistic fervor that the show triggered throughout Africa. Cherise also won in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa and Namibia. Cherise won the first season ever of Big brother Africa on September 7, 2003!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
C'est moi:
Bimp's Ds
He had no xpectatns coming to d house.he has only watched a season.he came hoping 4 d best.his time on stage was hilarious,he didnt knw ao to react.cnt rmba wat happened on stage.he was hpy to be in d house.
Abeg,will go and borrow d rest.
[quote author=C'est moi]
Typing no easy smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.