Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178996 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
Kslib: The aspiring kuvuki man,Mr hangero corrims has susccesfully gwara gwarered his point to the HMates that he doesnt want any villager who will use the money for nonsense to win the game..

Who come be the villager cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mr hangero corrims takes over the golf stick from cleo and begins to gwara gwara his theory that "they are all thesame" people even though they come from diff places in Armfrica..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
Goodnight all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Agbgift:

Who come be the villager cheesy

I dont even know where to start from..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
cleo is going political.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
Mr hangero corrims is gwara gwaraing yet another point to the HMates that they are still in the same cumtinet and can hullways see eacother..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
DId Biggie put any sense giving liquid inside the wine......infact this is the best part of this Game.....wish the can all do what they re saying
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
C'est moi:
Goodnight all.
Good night!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
These people dey take style insult Elikem. He does not listen....bla bla bla. Who would listen when someone is trying to run him down? Idiats!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
Bimp and herikem discussing in the sitting loom..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dimrish:: I might go home tomolo,so i wanna have fun..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
dilish---i mite go home 2mao,I wanna av fun.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
So una never reach 1400, I dey go sleep abeg, make person remember mention me if I no make am (@kslib, @spade, @IyawoTM, @itsModella, @ochon, @ella.b, @GOM, @SOM)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
Did y'all see beverly's asss grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
Kslib:
Kkk.. The outfit looks good on her!!

Better on Maria
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
C'est moi:
Goodnight all.

Good night mademoiselle.. Joining you soon
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
meanwhile bev is helping angello to UnCloth...."Why d'u care so much abt me?" Bev "cos I luv u"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
safarigirl: So una never reach 1400, I dey go sleep abeg, make person remember mention me if I no make am (@kslib, @spade, @IyawoTM, @itsModella, @ochon, @ella.b, @GOM, @SOM)

Good night dear.. Count me out of 1400 page rush. Nothing sepcial in that page.. Na sleep sure pass wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Better on Maria
Rimly?? I cant even lemeber malia wearling it sef.. Maybe later,i will lemember sha..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
safarigirl: So una never reach 1400, I dey go sleep abeg, make person remember mention me if I no make am (@kslib, @spade, @IyawoTM, @itsModella, @ochon, @ella.b, @GOM, @SOM)
No wahala!! I don knack all the special pages,d tin no dey shack ,e again.. I go put your name sha,if i make amm...
But what if none of the above names make that page?
Good night sha. Sleep tight..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
There is something going on between the Bevangelo. Guess is for VIP only, cos camera man don comot the show.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Melbin don finish telling bimp about the story of jonah and the big fish..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
Agbgift: There is something going on between the Bevangelo. Guess is for VIP only, cos camera man don comot the show.

I think theyve started doing it...considering what beverly wore.....and her rhythmic movements...That girl na wa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
owee:

I think theyve started doing it...considering what beverly wore.....and her rhythmic movements...That girl na wa
leave Bev let her enjoy her Man while it last....Angelo may go tomorrow if Africa dnt save him....so make Bev collect last koboko na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
LMAO

Dillish - if I don't win the money, maybe dangoti(dangote) will give me $350,000 after hearing my stroy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
grin Dillish don dey famz she dey call Dangote and Oso Baba make dem dash am 300k
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
owee:

Youself even see am self. Camera man shifted his camera to the sitting room, but could still hear her voice.

Alcohol @ work I guess.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dis dillish is acting like a Beggar now.she's givin shoutout to oshiomole n dangote,askin for money on air,its becoming pathetic.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dillish na gold digger ooo! De diss her country cos of naija
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hahahs!! I dont know,if i'm supposed to laugh or feel sorry for dillish..
Dillish :: Shout out to dangote.. Pls give me money to buy a house for my family if i dont win..
Dillish:: Shout out to oshio baba.. Pls oshio baba,buy me a house if i dont win the money.. Shout out to benin city..
To be honest,i feel sorry for dillish and hope someone out there will help her with a house.. She might be cunny and annoying atimes,but i feel for her and hopes she gets that house..
For those going to church tomolo,pls just pray for her to get the house.. Even if na 3secs,just pray for her...

Shalom!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dillish and her osho baba tales. Talking of how osho baba gave them money
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
omonime:

Na una sabi get una mouth.I am annointed and if u are not careful anointing will hit u down now. See am he don dey fear. I still stand by my word MELVIN is winning BBA 8. And who told u that as a man/ woman of God I can't watch bba. Go and find out the idea behind big brother. I will remain annointed for life. SHALOM

I wish I knew the church you are pastoring so I
can send in a petition against you. What the fork?
The kingdom of God and his righteousness should preoccupy your mind the most and not a show that promotes nudity, sex, strong language. I should have asked you to pray for me tomorrow but men, I no sure say your own pastor no be 419 tinz

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.