Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,631 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180013 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
Kslib: Warri no dey carry last!!! Atall..
***tears shirt screaming "you wan try me"****u

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
Melvin just said he is in love with Cleo, they are even kissing. In the bathroom

Na lie o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
ochon:

It's so annoying. it gets on my nerve. It does more harm than good. Mtcheeewww

Very annoying o. PM the mod. She'll unban you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Its hideous. Why did they give her such an ugly wig? I doubt Bev even likes it. SMH.

Its 4 cleo. D 1 she wears on eviction days.
Btw its nt dt bad on he, I think its jus hw d pic came out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
Josydaky: Melvin just said he is in love with Cleo, they are even kissing. In the bathroom

Na lie o!
i seeelaap u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
GH KWAME: I get the feeling Bimp and Angelo will leave Tonight.

Dude! KAAKI performing tonyte......e go be k3k3

LOVE HER MUSIC
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!
Dj exclusive in the house on saturday...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Kslib: Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!
Dj exclusive in the house on saturday...
are you serious?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dj exclusive yeeey.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
Other DJs will hate grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Me nko
I don add you smiley. Meggy 11 I don add you too...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
ItsModella:
are you serious?
Yeah.. Just saw the advert!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bev

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
bev

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
noname: Finally I don enter one of the pages oh!!! Whoop! Whoop!

I dedicate this post to State of Mind and Spade for remembering me in one of the several pages that I missed! Your posts are always a pleasure to read.

Special out out to toxxxxxxx and meggy11 as well!!!

Love youuuuuuuuu!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hahahahaha cleo won't kii me o.wetin she put for chest so?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
Wow,bimp's dressing is on point but he looks so pitiful..
Bimp bro,dont worry,
Just remember that,
All izz well!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
ItsModella:
are you serious?

He's absolutely correct!!!
saw it too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
40 mins left to the semi-final eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
chrisdestiny:

Its 4 cleo. D 1 she wears on eviction days.
Btw its nt dt bad on he, I think its jus hw d pic came out

Well she or they should style it for her. Looks uncombed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
What's ur time over there? My time has refused to move! 7pm seems like forever!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bev helping Dillish with face make-up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
ninnyanny: What's ur time over there? My time has refused to move! 7pm seems like forever!
6:23 pm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bev doing dillish's eye lashes so that she go see road well enter stage b4 she go mistake enter diamond house instead..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
bev and dil

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bev still doing her magic on dillish's face..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
russello: Oga jmaine i dey see u o...and i dey halla
Wetin dey happen for politics session nau? tongue

Lolz . . Your man dey very tight . . grin

All battles in the politics section has been On hold till further notice wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
ItsModella: Other DJs will hate grin
Let them hate,he's the best.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
Aboki4inside:
6:23 pm
same here ooo...thought it was my clock! Lol...thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
Josydaky: Shout out to:
Kslib
GOM
Iyawo
Tht Amaka
Lady deb
Beniye
Tiyazman
Fork Addict
Ochon
Dmalam
Dannyxy
Sexyfox
Wild Child
Mz Demmie
Meggy
Oshey mami,I c you too...hapi sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
I wonder how Dillish will feel to discover Bev actually nominated her...not 4getting she (Bev) swapped her (Dillish) the previous week
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Kai!! Which kain dirty habbit be dis?
Bev doing dillish's make-up and elikem farts without excusing himself.. Dillish stands up and walks out of the room and elikem tries to block her exit...
Na wa ooo.. You mess finish,you still wan force person collect your odour.. Elikem abeg you need to upgrade cos e be like say something don stich your brain, use scissors cut your manners.. His ass needs to be sewed together..
The HM's found it funny though.. Lol
All izz well sha!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.