Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,048 members, 7,859,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182686 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

Please stop reminding me of my cleo's thighs, arss, the mere thought of hakeem dating that girl makes me mad gringrin. I'd give anything to be in hakeem's shoe right now grin.

My CLEO of life cool

Lol..but that girl can eat for africa. Someone who said her greatest challenge this week is loosing weight so she can fit well into her finale dress, and she has still been eating all day..eish!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
LMAO gringrin

This dillish is werey grin. She's so happy that biggie has finally played a namibian music grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol..but that girl can eat for africa. Someone who said her greatest challenge this week is loosing weight so she can fit well into her finale dress, and she has still been eating all day..eish!

Lol.. I laughed when she said that. That girl eats more than melvin. But I know she will reduce once she leaves that house cos she won't be holed up in place eating all day. if not for elikem, she will be walking out to the stage come sunday on beverly's pyjamas grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
I GOTTA SAY THIS TOP 5 IS NOT BAD AT ALL!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
alcohol uniting africa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
Josydaky: Vote Melvin and doors of break through shall be open for you.

Vote Melvin and get a good husband.

Vote Melvin and see the changes in your life.

#TeamvoteMelvin

This right here is the definition of grand Hallucination. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sure say biggy no mix weed with this alcohol.?. Cleo is operating on another frequency entirely..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
See wetin nyash and breast dey cause.. Make dem better end this discussion cos i see tension developing btw melvin and cleo..
Make dem end am before e cause quarrel abeg.. Na only one week remain..
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
I hope say una don dey dey sharp dey load all d credit Don Jazzy dey use full him TL to vote Melvin. Strictly for MTN users
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks: I GOTTA SAY THIS TOP 5 IS NOT BAD AT ALL!
So why should you single out 1HM(Elikem) and wish him ill?.... The best you can do in my opinion is to wish all of them well whilst you vote your favourite.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
Melvin issookay,just keep quiet abeg.. Since cleo no like am,just forget..
Sometimes,cleo dey over-do her alcohol thingy..
Its just a healthy arguement but mke dem change topic.. Na small small e take dey start..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
So why should you single out 1HM(Elikem) and wish him ill?.... The best you can do in my opinion is to wish all of them well whilst you vote your favourite.

WTF? undecided Who is wishing Elikem ill. The person that I have bashed and done all sorts to is Dillish abeg. I just said Elikem will be the first to walk. Its my opinion grin grin. Feel free to state yours.

The top 5 isn't bad at all but its not my preferred top 5

@GHKWAME as you read this, be a lamb and drop several votes for Melvin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
StateOfMind: Feza trending... They all agreed she changed and even the emerald hms complained.

Elikem - one time when I was hoh, oneal came out of the diary room and pulled me to the corner and said no matter what happens, I shouldn't touch feza. I just nodded, but when I got in there I still nominated her *the expression there was priceless..lmao*. I would have swapped her over bimp If she did not come up.

Elikem - I am glad I have never nominated any of you here

Cleo - I have at one point or the other nominated all of you here but if you watch, you'd know I don't give personal reasons.

Melvin - I have nominated cleo like 6times

Dillish- cleo was always with hakeem then, we did not really know her.

Beverly - no, she wasn't always with hakeem.

Cleo - I wasn't always with hakeem, but I understand I was an easy target because you guys already formed a tight bond in diamond house before I came which made me the target, but I understand.

All in jolly jolly mood.. cheesy

Elikem is so smart mehn...dude impresses me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
Trust me Melvin will surely be Rich and Famous when he gets back to 9Ja! See DONJAZZY campaigning for MELvin!!
WOW! shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
so Melvin cried when Maria left d house?
no wonder we no see hin break Lyt for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. I laughed when she said that. That girl eats more than melvin. But I know she will reduce once she leaves that house cos she won't be holed up in place eating all day. if not for elikem, she will be walking out to the stage come sunday on beverly's pyjamas grin
she even said it tonight that if Africa thinks she eats too much,they should write it on a scroll so that she'll see it wen she leaves d house.That girl no serious.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
1st thing 1st,Thank God for my life for this very day and i wanna thank everybody on this thread who wished me HBD,i love you guys very much,even though we havent met before physically,i appreciate you guys,i might not be able to mention names but i'll quote all the birthday wishes from where i stopped earlier today...My the Lord continue to bless you all and keep you safe.And those that forgot,nothing do you,i love you too but you can still send the S/O,e neva late grin grin grin
you guys should please manage the cake below,make una share am equally wink wink wink

#TeamNigeriaForTheMoola

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
god_of_music: Trust me Melvin will surely be Rich and Famous when he gets back to 9Ja! See DONJAZZY campaigning for MELvin!!
WOW! shocked
win or nt,the guy has sold himself well,a very good platform to build a great career...#team melvination

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
ella.b:
so Melvin cried when Maria left d house?
no wonder we no see hin break Lyt for a long time.

Yes I saw this Biguesas tweet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dannyxy: win or nt,the guy has sold himself well,a very good platform to build a great career...#team melvination
Yeah you are RIGHT!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
wild child: 1st thing 1st,Thank God for my life for this very day and i wanna thank everybody on this thread who wished me HBD,i love you guys very much,even though we havent met before physically,i appreciate you guys,i might not be able to mention names but i'll quote all the birthday wishes from where i stopped earlier today...My the Lord continue to bless you all and keep you safe.And those that forgot,nothing do you,i love you too but you can still send the S/O,e neva late grin grin grin
you guys should please manage the cake below,make una share am equally wink wink wink

#TeamNigeriaForTheMoola
Bros,are you sure that your cake will be enough for all of us.Anyway,HBD.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
Cleo telling bev about her little daughter.. Bev looks so excited...
Bev:. Awwww,i just fee like having mine,,
Eyah,**wipes tears***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
ella.b:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU WILD CHILD.
GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD.
thanks sweerie,God bless you to my cinderELLA.b
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! GOD'S SPEED
you too..thanks boss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
wild child: 1st thing 1st,Thank God for my life for this very day and i wanna thank everybody on this thread who wished me HBD,i love you guys very much,even though we havent met before physically,i appreciate you guys,i might not be able to mention names but i'll quote all the birthday wishes from where i stopped earlier today...My the Lord continue to bless you all and keep you safe.And those that forgot,nothing do you,i love you too but you can still send the S/O,e neva late grin grin grin

#TeamNigeriaForTheMoola

Happy birthday. Wishing u long life and prosperity. I pray that as u have added another year may you prosper in all areas of ur life and be in good health as ur soul will prosper too in jesus name. May the Lord tell u at the last day that weldone my faithful servant come to my right hand IJN.
I like the cake its nice and sweet.
Pls vote MELVIN the BBA 8 chase and winner. SHALOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib: Happy birthday @Wild shild,may God add more years to your life..
May everything you start or participate in be a huge success just like this thread..
May good things and favour rush you just like we all rushed page 1111 and 1000..

May God ban all the trouble makers in your life that want to derail your progress just like how mukina has banned peeps here..
May God Modify your failures and Submit the real blessings you deserve..
May God give you the strenght to always be Bold and do the right thing..
May God make you a huge blessing and motivation to others that people will always continue to Quote you everywhere you go...
May success always follow you everywhere you go like MTN..

Lastly,May God make every aspect of your life interesting and fun just like how this thread has been..
And bro,no matter what happens,
Always remember,
All izz welll!!!
MY oga at the top,bless you G...keep balling hard too and easy with em babes here oo,some boiz neva even get one u don get lyk 6 grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
ItsModella: Happy Birthday IK wild child cheesy cheesy

loolz at IK,you and IyawoTM ehn *lips sealed* thanks though grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
wild child:
MY oga at the top,bless you G...keep balling hard too and easy with em babes here oo,some boiz neva even get one u don get lyk 6 grin grin
Lol.. If i hear? Even one sef i no get not to talk of 6.. I be winsh?... Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Happy birthday wild child!greater years ahead
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
Jisooooos!!! Wetin cleo carry for back so?
She must pay for 2seat when she dey fly back to Zambia..
All izz well!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
So uti is campaigning on twitter that some countries should sacrifice their own and vote melvin...like seriously?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hmmn,this one wey dillish dey giggle continuously after her and Melvin shower so
Dillish:: This is my best shower ever...
Una sure say melvin never release Nitrous oxide inside her engine?..
All izz well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.