Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,984 members, 7,848,948 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180030 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2013
ping pong: Please for those who know, what is the final day like as in how is the winner called? Is the winner called first or they start from the 5th up to the 1st?
They start from the 5th person...the winner leaves the house as the last man/woman standing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

U wan do frog jump for this thread, ba? Khaki no be leather o cheesy

Lol but na true i talk na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2013
noname: Yes please let's keep voting for Melvin I think it will be close oh so we need to put in so much effort in order to win...

No need to think. It is already close. Vote Melvin guys. Vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: Abeg; where is Wild Child,AndreRush and others? Pls lets continue the rap music topic biko!

Start a topic in the music section! angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2013
aodis: http://www.poll-maker.com/results27444xc0cA88C0-2

Question: Who Will Win Big Brother Africa ‘The Chase’?
Beverly -Nigeria
8%
Melvin-Nigeria
34%
Cleo-Zambia
2%
Elikem-Ghana
42%
Dillish-Namibia
13%

VOTE NOW PLS
Those polls no follow. Vote Melvin. You snooze he loses
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks: I swear Malawi don port to Team Dillish oh angry shocked shocked shocked. They say she's the only one that can beat Melvin so why waste votes on Cleo. You guys, when y'all wake up and see this, we need to do some voting for Cleo in Malawi because it will be risky if that country goes to Dillish

Do the voting in that country for Melvin rather.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2013
Let's keep doing it for beverly..#teambeverly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2013
Please Vote Melvin.
|
MTN
3002 8466 1030
4196 0964 9920
2082 8544 6276
4891 9109 9084
|
NOTE:I just sent these same cards to some people on facebook.
If you are fast enough you could be lucky.
TYPE FAST and VOTE MELVIN!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2013
spade: On top of that, the Malawians I know on Twitter, including @NatashaTonthola's Twitter account, are all voting Cleo.

So I really wonder where you got this information that Malawi is voting Dillish.

Even going by voting patterns, Malawi chose to vote Bimp over Dillish simply because Ethiopia ONCE voted Natasha that week she was evicted. So how much now for Zambia which had steadily voted Natasha until that very same week because Cleo was up as well?

Malawi is firmly for Cleo, from all indications.

Don't be too comfortable.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2013
dominique:

Start a topic in the music section! angry
No i want to argue here!! Abeg lets continue the music topic bikoo!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: Lol but na true i talk na

Omo, I no follow you o...hehehe

Keep voting MELVIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2013
*scratches eyes* WHAT??!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2013
ekiloui: Good Morning guys
@bizbloke @hiteelong thanks for the spot on behalf of myself and @safarigirl.

For those worried that kenyans want Melvin to marry Ann...lolzz..na campaign things. I go explain on sunday.

@mariarocks
Disregard whatever you read on fb pages. Most voters aren't on those pages and as a matter of fact if you go through the profile of those commenting they are either from Namibia or S.a.

Even the Ugandan admin on fb is campaigning for Dillish..and I swear I checked the profiles of all the people that commented and not one is 4rm UG. They were just Namibians and kenyans pretending to be from UG and agreeing.

Last week the Admin of Tz was campaigning for Angelo, while the ones on twitter were campaigning for Bimp. And bimp got the vote..

No one should panic..as a matter of fact I'm sure dillish won't get TZ, so let's keep calm and vote MELVIN...no one should consider voting through Magaret. Attack Ugochukwu, Tamara and Kennedy.

One thing I've learnt in life is, the day you start getting comfortable is the day you should be worried, because something bad is about to happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2013
I load the card, dem write "it has been use by another customer" sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2013
sexytabhi: Let's keep doing it for beverly..#teambeverly
My every hour dis week is for Bev n thru sms too....am doing it because she's my Favourite Housemate ,even wit her Bleep ups,I still like babe,she the reason I watch bba,I don't comdemn or judge people cos am not perfect,no one is perfect in dis life. So keep voting for Beverly. TeamBeverly

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bimflash(f): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2013
Uti _Jara o: Please Vote Melvin.
|
MTN
3002 8466 1030
4196 0964 9920
2082 8544 6276
4891 9109 9084
|
NOTE:I just sent these same cards to some people on facebook.
If you are fast enough you could be lucky.
TYPE FAST and VOTE MELVIN!

whats d meaning of ds one? If u want to post airtime on nl, post for us to vote.which one is posting same airtime on both fb and nl.. #Nonsense
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2013
sexytabhi: Let's keep doing it for beverly..#teambeverly
My every hour dis week is for Bev n thru sms too....am doing it because she's my Favourite Housemate ,even wit her Bleep ups,I still like the babe,she the reason I watch bba,she has bin real since day 1,dat wat reality show is,I don't comdemn or judge people cos am not perfect,no one is perfect in dis life. So keep voting for Beverly. TeamBeverly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2013
Omo i load only one card oo! Una fast oo!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2013
lindsay:

One thing I've learnt in life is, the day you start getting comfortable is the day you should be worried, because something bad is about to happen.
ure rite
although we don't need to panic.
Just vote & create as much account needed & votes places where we have hope of getting & stop concentrating on thoes places
as for me the places i visit re Eth, Tan, Ang.
Just keep voting MELVIN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2013
bimflash:
whats d meaning of ds one? If u want to post airtime on nl, post for us to vote.which one is posting same airtime on both fb and nl.. #Nonsense
i tire...u post it on fb nd u think by d time u post it here on nl it will still be unused? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2013
#vote melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2013
@Uti (if that's who you really are tongue). If you have to send recharge cards do it to the TRUE Melvin fans via PM. If a non-melvin fanatic (like moi cool) gets hold on one of them cards, na Melikem tings o. If it goes to Sholay, languy69 or sweetlemon Dilisn's percentage votes just got a bit stronger. If it goes to sexytabhi, miss sparkle or ginger 78, Bev could win naija votes. If na Fork Addict, he go use am for his own paroles o cheesy. Lemme help you with the profiles of some of the true Melvin fans.
www.nairaland.com/safarigirl
www.nairaland.com/aodis
www.nairaland.com/spade
www.nairaland.com/ononime
www.nairaland.com/ochongonoko
www.nairaland.com/josydaky
www.nairaland.com/ekiloui
www.nairaland.com/
bizbloke
Etc,etc,etc
Just click on their profile links and send them a pm there. Trust me your cards won't waste.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2013
Pls let us intensify for Melvin!!!! Pls abeg!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2013
ping pong: Please for those who know, what is the final day like as in how is the winner called? Is the winner called first or they start from the 5th up to the 1st?

They get evicted one after the other till the winner is called
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2013
@spade @hitleelong thanks for the s/o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2013
chriskwaku:

Abeg am not that proficient wink

It. Means, You are welcome my friend*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2013
Good day Nairalanders
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2013
jumong pan: My every hour dis week is for Bev n thru sms too....am doing it because she's my Favourite Housemate ,even wit her Bleep ups,I still like babe,she the reason I watch bba,I don't comdemn or judge people cos am not perfect,no one is perfect in dis life. So keep voting for Beverly. TeamBeverly
.me 2.i like her with all her flaws.she really made dis year bba interesting for me.i love u bev.voting u all d way.teambeverly.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2013
dimples*:

It. Means, You are welcome my love*

Taa. Gbafuo!

My love ko, my dove ni.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Taa. Gbafuo!

My love ko, my dove ni.
wait, are you Igbo? shocked undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2013
BizBloke:

Taa. Gbafuo!

My love ko, my dove ni.

Bobo oku! Ji nwayo undecided anyi adi ese okwu

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.