Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,898 members, 7,863,086 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183565 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
click2cbn: Lol! Dat was funny! I even had to check my dictionary to check if UNLESS has changed its meaning!
cheesy cheesy
Don't mind those I-must-hate-by-force people.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: If you are saying this on a Joking way.
ANS:LOL, person no go update for here again??
If you are saying this on a serious way.
ANS: E be lyk say you dey mad!! If you try curse me here again ehn! You will find it difficult to post on this thread again after i'm done with you!! I.Diot!!! ***spits on her stuupid face***
back to you, I.D.iot.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
IyawoTM: Omoh dis dj xclusive clean sha kiss if I Neva marry.... tongue

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/994318_10151633606728811_1645508978_n.jpg

Hmmmm...

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
god_of_music: What do you expect from the god_of_music

Hot shi.t

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:

"The ideal posture for defecation is the
squatting position, with the thighs flexed upon the abdomen. In this way the capacity of the abdominal cavity is greatly diminished and intra-abdominal pressure increased, thus encouraging expulsion ...".
---- Henry L. Bockus, Gastroenterology
(the definitive monograph on Crappology aka FUCKKERY)

Hian!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
GASKIYA MELBIN LAP DEY MEK ME LAP,gringrin
FILIS I NID IT AS A RINGTONE!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
olegunner:

Oga grow up naa...is dis suppose 2 b funny
I just did not find it funny too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mariarocks:

I actually hate talking to you. Much emphasis should be laid on the word hate. Is Beverly's life over?? Have you forgotten the story of the thief that was crucified with Jesus? No be last minute tinz God use to forgive am? Beverly is just 21. Mary Magdalene and a lot of the followers of Jesus did not know their way before Jesus came to them and that is how Beverly is. She just needs a guardian to direct her in the right path. All she needs is the right hand and I promise you, she will follow because she is humble and of the willingness to serve just like how Mary Magdalene was. I am not deceiving her when I say she is a shining star. Who am I to say otherwise? You just remind me of the Pharisee that was present when Mary Magdalene anointed Jesus' feet. Go and read Luke 7: 37-50. Didnt the Pharisee say something along the lines of why would Jesus let a sinner like that touch Him.

This is exactly my point. Has Beverly told you that she is repentant? Has she shown signs of repentance? Why not wait till then? Or will you also support an armed robber in BBA house?
You are here preaching against hate yet you say you hate talking to me. Aren't you contradicting yasef?
Pls it's ok. Just drop it here.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
jumong pan: Thank you oh...tell them.some people will be here forming very sisters and brothers,like I always say no one is perfect in dis and don't jugde or condemn people cos u are better off. @ Ayodele,u re not God to jugde or condenm ur fellow human cos u re not better off.

@jumong: am nt God bt I won't call her wat I tink she's nt. Wat is bad is bad, don't paint it. Am nt saying she's evil bt in d context of shining star ? Mba, she is nt dere yet. Dis is NOT CONDEMNATION. Look beyond sentiment, den reason it out. Is a shining star nt an example for odas to follow, wud u encourage any1 to follow beverly's lyfstyle?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
jumong pan: See u call ur fellow human being UNLESS, how would u feel wen some someone says u re unless. But u re here encouraging Melvin to hit on a girl has a serious boyfrnd out side the house,what do I call that? GOOD ADVICE abi....some people here re very quick @ condenming their fellow human being without taking a min to look @ their live before jugding others.....HYPOCRITE @ the highest order. Keep dreaming for melvin to hit dellish.

@the bolded, no vex o, which be UNLESS again? undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

God bless you, seems one shud b afraid to say d truth now it won't look lk condemnation.. Shining star ko, shine shine bobo ni!

LMAO!!. Some people get bad mouth o gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Laff wan kill me ehn!
Abeg, I dey go sleep.
Cheers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
ninnyanny: O ma se for u too...why are u always on my case u delusional mellish fan! Dillish is pretentious and materialistic deal with it!

Buwahahahaha.. LWKMD gringrin. Thank God for this thread, after voting melvin, this is the place place to unwind grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
I cant believe people can hate deir fellow human being all cos of a game.hating on bev as if dey know her,who died and made u jugde.pls take it easy on d girl.she kill person??abeg d insult don too much.how will u feel if someone insults d way u insult u?i tire for some people ooo.so much hate in deir heart.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

LMAO!!. Some people get bad mouth o gringrin
As in ehn grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Smh

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Beniye:
back to you, I.D.iot.

grincheesy.. Lmao. What a thread. Action pakced !! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
ninnyanny: We are voting melvin and I pray he wins. But I fear for him,I see dillish taking the money. Don't pounce on me,just my fear not my opinion...lol

If u ask me , I think u might be missing the plot. Cleo is a bigger threat to melvin than dilish is when u observe the voting patterns closely . Cleo is sure of getting zambia, SA, malawi and most likely botswana, which is 4 country votes....she also has a little stake in zim which is more assured for elikem tho.
Meanwhile, dilish is only certain to get Namibia and possibly kenya, that's 2 votes.
On the other hand, 9ja,sl, roa and angola(4 countries) have got melvins back.
So the deciding factors are d swing states of uganda, tanz, and ethiopia which I believe at least one would go for mel judging by feelers from those camps and d shift we are putting in... And honestly, 5 countries is more than enough to win this.
So trust me dilish is not the threat,cleo is . And not to mention that bev can even be a spoiler in the swing states and possibly SA.

There is really no time for all this permutation and combination, just vote, vote and vote.
It may be tiring but it just about 60 hrs to go but we will have about 1 year to tell the tale of how came. Saw and conquered.
We don't give up, its inborn, we fight till the end.its the 9ja spirit.
let's do it for our boy, he trusts us to.
With the help of Africa , we can!!! Vote melvin !!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Laff wan kill me ehn!
Abeg, I dey go sleep.
Cheers

Don't laugh too much please. Lol

Sleep tight lemonade, see ya tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AdaziMcqueen(f): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Some things are more important in life, people please!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
ItsModella:
As in ehn grin grin grin

Lol.. I thought I was the only one that saw that line grin

That line had me rotflmao grin

Hope you're voting melvin?. You know you've faster internet connection so it should be easier wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
njokusboy:

I like the way you state your points, very matured..
And yes, someone actually said she likes bev the way she is, go back..
How is she a work in progress by the way, does she look like someone that is in progress, even if she is a work in progress, would encouraging her make her progress??
I don't understand what you mean by her not being afraid of showing her ugly side, everybody has an ugly side, it is showing it anyhow that is the problem. I have a girl, she can be my lil freak, my sisters were other pples girls too... As long as you keep what is supposed to be kept private , private.. There is no problem... My problem is not even with her sef, it is with those supporting her as if there aint nothing wrong with what she is doing.. And insulting those who say things the way they are..
Why are you quoting the bible for me, did bev tell you she wants to repent, even if she wants to repent, how would she do so when she is given the impression that she is doing ok? I aint preaching religion here..
Yes, nobody would want his child to act lyk any of those pple you mentioned, I am however, more concerned about bev because she is a Nigerian and represents Nigerians.. I won't be talking about her this much if she wasn't Nigerian.. I would however pick most of them before bev if I am to choose, at least I would take the lesser evil.. God bless you, I rest my case...

Your first mistake. Never look at anybody based on region. We are all one. If you see somebody from Pakistan behaving funny you don't say because he's Pakistan, it's none of my business.

Secondly, the first step to repentance is accepting and embracing the fact that you are flawed and she might not know it but that is what she has done.

Thirdly everyone is a work in progress....well everyone that dreams of being bigger.

She's not ashamed to show she is not perfect is what I mean. They're people that hide behind closed doors pretending to themselves that they are perfect....they're better than others and therefore see it fit to look down on them and all I'm saying is, it is wrong.

In the words of Bob Marley: Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
All those complaining that I write epistles, hope y'all are seeing the different migrane and cataract inducing epistles flying about? . gringrin

Keep 'em coming folks, wanna unwind here after the stressful voting process for melvin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. I thought I was the only one that saw that line grin

That line had me rotflmao grin

Hope you're voting melvin?. You know you've faster internet connection so it should be easier wink
I am getting tired o cry embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
olegunner:

Oga grow up naa...is dis suppose 2 b funny
Mr.Adult i force yo make you laugh?? Abi i post am there make e make pesin laugh Agbaya!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hi everyone.

GOM, how you dey na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
elohor_ayodele:

I said IMO she's nt a shining star n if u don't like it or it stinks to u, u shud probably block ur nostrils cos its nt ur fackin biz who I tink a shining star is or who's not. Wen u say pple find it stinky, dats also u n dier own personal opinions, som1 somwia def finds som of ur own opinions stinky too bt de don't all com rub it in ur face cos its YOUR opinion. Its MY opinion and wen I xpressed it I didn't xpect lil minded pple lik u to attack me cos all u can use as an example is mary madgalene. Mayb u shud go b a hooker n den seek salvation too so ur name wud b among one of d most impt women of dis century. A shining star illuminates d way for odas to follow, bring lite to darkness, if beverly brings lite to ur darkness den gd 4 u.

^^^^ And this is what closed minded people like you resort to. I'm done here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by elohorayodele: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
[quote author=click2cbn] Lol! Dat was funny! I even had to check my dictionary to check if UNLESS has changed its meaning! [/quote

Jst to argue n mak dier point som pple can't undstd english again, som pretend de can't see!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

Buwahahahaha.. LWKMD gringrin. Thank God for this thread, after voting melvin, this is the place place to unwind grin
lol...silly u...well,I had to tell her/him that cos I'm so angry that we have hyped Dillish and sold her to Africa even more than our reps and now we are begging for votes and Namibians are just relaxed cos they know that come sunday,Dillish is likely to pick that cash! And if she ended up winning,Nigeria would be held responsible for melvin's failure...#teamIdevex#

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
ItsModella:
I am getting tired o cry embarassed

I understand.. Don't overwork yourself, just do the best you can, leave the rest for the oga at the top. I'm done voting for today, even if I stay awake all night, I won't vote cos I've been voting all through today. Just relax, recharge and get ready for tomorrow. You're doing great wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
ochongonoko:

as much as I don't accept with Lemonade been all up on Bev's case while unreasonably defendin n been blind 2 dillish's f**kups,I think Pam's points of UNLESS is clearly baseless n lame, like WTF
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
GH KWAME:

"The ideal posture for defecation is the
squatting position, with the thighs flexed upon the abdomen. In this way the capacity of the abdominal cavity is greatly diminished and intra-abdominal pressure increased, thus encouraging expulsion ...".
---- Henry L. Bockus, Gastroenterology
(the definitive monograph on Crappology aka FUCKKERY)
*faints*

(1) (2) (3) ... (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) (1542) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.