Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,044 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183696 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks:

About passion....Then you neva jam the likes of JJ grin grin

I dey go sleep. I will ans you later

JJ was short, bald, probably ugly.. People like him are usually passionate... Lolzzz.. He sees dillish in his dreams.. Chai
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib: Dillish laughs..
Which kain update be dis? Lolz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2013
lindsay: oneal updates

Feza get her own branded robe and towel? Her own good!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2013
dmalam:
WHICH DILLISH,*?

#TEAM ANTI-DILLISH
You'd better face reality. If she wins, do your worst! tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2013
Wonder what is goiing through the HMs mind at the moment.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2013
sholay2011:
Which kain update be dis? Lolz
Lol.. Na promise land things oooo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2013
Dillish:: melvin can i have your juice?
Issokay!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2013
melvin calls dillish ozuai.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2013
dillish also call him ozuai..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2013
Barber shaving elikem's beards..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2013
lipsrsealed

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2013
And the barber continues shaving him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2013
mystikal:

i would have thought they make some some returns from these shows, n all that sponsorship (and #75 sms rates, lol). But hey, what do i know, u may b right anyway.

BBA make a lot from the publicity, the sponsorship, the millions comimg in each week in the form of votes and sms.. They don't run a charitable organisation... Its aim to to make profit and I can assure you they make well over 300000 dollars, maybe ten times that... If they weren't making profits, they would have scrapped the show a long time ago. Dem no be father christmas..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2013
Last significant milestone loading....

75% gone...

Watch out for itsmodella. She done go underground...

You will suddenly her at destination 1616 taking more than her share

STOP HER
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
[b]First off, thank you, WILD CHILD for bringing us together.

That said, I'm not entirely happy that BBA8 is coming to an end; it also signifies the death of this thread whether we choose to accept it or not (it will be either gradual or instant).

I remember coming to this thread; simply testing the waters. I've never watched BBA (the first time I actually saw a scene on BBA, I was a teenager and I saw 2 people bathing stark naked in the bathroom grin)... Lol, crazy thing. It didn't make sense to me. Even if it did, watching TV isn't something I really do; I choose my laptop over it any day.

What made me post on this thread was a front page thread condemning BBA; I wanted to find out if everything said there is(was) true. As much as I could, I couldn't stay watching BBA for up to an hour (work and lack of concentration), but this thread made me stay put following BBA The Chase.

I remember coming to Nairaland just for business, I never knew I'd meet wonderful people on NL until I met you.

I learnt so many lessons here and because this post is a damn long epistle, I'll try to cut it short:
1) KSLIB
This guy can be unserious. He showed me more reasons to be unserious and have a greater sense of humour. More reason why I became a 'dumb' poster.

2) IYAWO TM
I had a wrong perception as regards relating with people (especially the opposite sex) when someone gets married. She changed that. She related easily with everyone here but knew where to draw the boundary.

3) FORK ADDICT
I learnt the art of numbering quoted posts in order to reply them effectively. It helped (and still helps) me to solve clients' complaints or 'madness'.

4) OCHONGONOKO the Ostrich
I learnt the right way to let the sleeping e-dogs and physical dogs lie from him; no pushing, just let it go.

5) ITS MODELLA
Our very own green lady. Okay, she's somehow a meanie (to an extent, I like this about her though); my first post directly linked to her about having 'the traits (positive) of Pokello was replied with a "whatever".

Yet, I learnt something from her: standing out from the crowd (not just on NL, but everywhere I find myself; do things uniquely and differently by giving it a special personal touch no matter how minute) - the colour of green (or another colour), which is why I maintained deep blue, although I arrived here in deep green but I had to abandon it.

6) STATE OF MIND
Articulate, deep-seated and thought out posts was what I got from SOM. Her SOM was always in the maturity stage before she hovers her mouse over the 'submit' button and clicks.

7) GH PATRIOT
Defender of his nation. I wish I can do that for Nigeria everytime.

There are others, but these stand out specifically for me right here.

Truth be told, this thread was the chase; if Biggie could see this thread, he'd give us an award. This thread is a Ruby *in Sulu's voice*. We had fights, verbal attacks, fun moments (race to page 1111 which seemed like a rapture to me), jokes from Kslib and co., meanie moments (you know yourself), romance moments (you know yourself), crushing on some people (you know yourself), etc. This thread was a fusion of all the emotions I can think of. I love this thread, I still do.

I have a wish though. I wish that no matter our schedules next year, we can come here to dump those schedules and be 'kids'. It's not really about age differences (we have teenagers here and adults, too; BSc holders and MSc/MA/MBA holders). It's more about interaction and deep connection.

So, now that I've found something on NL deeper than just business, I'm dropping my initial moniker in order to embrace and bring out other aspects of me on NL. I'm no more BizBloke (officially, this moniker will be dead between 31st August and 7th September because the aim of creating it has been achieved), I'm Jekyll & Hyde.

S/0 to you all: SOM, KSlib, Skipofem, Ella (see you on our thread), Ochon, ItsModella, Fork Addict, Danny, Iyawo, V24m, Tuso, Kgr28, GH Kwame/Patriot/Ba, The Amaka, SexyTabhi, Sexy Fox, Sholay, Miss Sparkle, SweetLemon, Safari Girl, Ekiloui, AndreRush, NkemOkpara, Ozodigbo, Wild Child (special thanks once again), AdaBerry, Ella Cutest, JosyDaky, GOM, Spade, Lindsay, DMalam, Lansguy, ChrisDestiny, Mykali, Geez Prince, Nuzo', Miss Eve, SAgirl, 9ja4eva, Ninnyanny, Dominique, Click2CBN, C'est moi, Krasid, Drulbaba, Afam4eva, Lola.luv, Abikyshow, Agbgift, Yinkade, Beniye, OleGunner, Sugahlyz,
Elohor_ayodele, Ekiseme...

...And others (silent viewers, Lucifer, Satan and guests)

I love you.
[/b]

Omoh...BizBloke as I will still fondly refer you, *dis Jekyll n Hyde shud chill first* ;i'm seriously humbled by ure post.
Relating with people as a married person is not a hard thing, and I feel sorry for those who do. B4 I married, I was once a singleton, and very BBA active since 2007. Wish I was in Naija to organise and meet some of y'all from this BBA8. I'm still so physically close to my BBA2 pals. Wish all of you well. N wenever any of you are in Joburg Holla....jiggywit_tam@yahoo.com. love u guys!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2013
elikem looks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2013
the barber also looks..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2013
Dillish yawns..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2013
Melvin tells him to shut da Bleep up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2013
Elikem is the guy melvin told to shut up!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2013
*clears throat

I saw an earlier post about some Mellish fans attacking Steven and telling the guy to leave Dillish for Melvin.
Wow! if that's true I'm not in support of it. That's taking it too far and might end up backfiring.

But I must also add that from what I hear from Dillish about Steven, she might be in this relationship out of gratitude and not really love. She keeps talking like she owes him too much and she keeps using the "father" word to describe him.

If this is the case, then it will explain the connection Melvin and Dillish have. Common guys! Even if you ve been blind to this all this while, last night was very clear. Did you see the way she kept shaking her booty for him at the party? Did you see looks they kept giving each other? They even showered together. If you watch them in that house, they are always standing or sitting next to each other even during task presentations! Yet you wanna tell me they are just friends? Really?
Yes, they may be just friends, but it is only because of circumstances. If Steven weren't in the picture, your guess is as good as mine.....

I feel bad for Melvin cos this might be very painful for him, I pray he gets someone better outside the house should Dillish go back to Steven.

My worry is that should Dillish date Melvin after BBA, people will criticise her for leaving Steven. But I want to beg you guys to let these people be, they are old and smart enough to decide who rocks their boats. Haven't you heard of grooms-to-be falling inlove with their wedding planners or brides-to-be falling for guys someone else? Life is as cruel as that my dears, you just cannot tell how or when the one that is meant to you will pop up.

I wish them all happiness at the end of everything.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2013
Hahahaha!!!
I dey lafff..
Ok ooo...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by vianny18(f): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2013
ninnyanny: I dreamt about tonight...and yes I saw melvin and Dillish standing out,the dream was confusing though but they were both happy! Hmmmmm, biggie might just have 2 winners...just saying
*This might sound weird,but i had a dream like this but it was Melvin and cleo,hugging and shaking people,they were so happy in the dream..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2013
Elikem feeling relaxed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2013
DIllish asks a question
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2013
She was asking for ****
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2013
Comb
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2013
Bev talks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib na wa for ya updates oh. grin grin

*goes back to hot prayer session in Church*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2013
Sweetlemon: *clears throat

I saw an earlier post about some Mellish fans attacking Steven and telling the guy to leave Dillish for Melvin.
Wow! if that's true I'm not in support of it. That's taking it too far and might end up backfiring.

But I must also add that from what I hear from Dillish about Steven, she might be in this relationship out of gratitude and not really love. She keeps talking like she owes him too much and she keeps using the "father" word to describe him.

If this is the case, then it will explain the connection Melvin and Dillish have. Common guys! Even if you ve been blind to this all this while, last night was very clear. Did you see the way she kept shaking her booty for him at the party? Did you see looks they kept giving each other? They even showered together. If you watch them in that house, they are always standing or sitting next to each other even during task presentations! Yet you wanna tell me they are just friends? Really?
Yes, they may be just friends, but it is only because of circumstances. If Steven weren't in the picture, your guess is as good as mine.....

I feel bad for Melvin cos this might be very painful for him, I pray he gets someone better outside the house should Dillish go back to Steven.

My worry is that should Dillish date Melvin after BBA, people will criticise her for leaving Steven. But I want to beg you guys to let these people be, they are old and smart enough to decide who rocks their boats. Haven't you heard of grooms-to-be falling inlove with their wedding planners or brides-to-be falling for guys someone else? Life is as cruel as that my dears, you just cannot tell how or when the one that is meant to you will pop up.

I wish them all happiness at the end of everything.

gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2013
vianny18:
*This might sound weird,but i had a dream like this but it was Melvin and cleo,hugging and shaking people,they were so happy in the dream..
Maybe they will be the final 2,anything can happen.undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2013
sholay2011: Kslib na wa for ya updates oh. grin grin
You like am shey..
Dillish just talked again and starts singing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.