Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183061 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
fork adict:

Deep down in their hearts, they knew the truth but only chose not to admit. Now they come confessing all sorts cos they can't but confront the truth.

Abi oo. All these revelations now. But Weeks back if you said the same thing, the gang here was ready to take you to the cleaners. SMH. Like huh? So phony...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
**Fork Addict's shout out series**

Shout out to those that believed that Melvin truly didn't deserve to win BB-the chase but chose to keep quiet or joined the bandwagon for fear of being bashed. But they are coming out now to confess that Melvin wasn't deserving of the prize money. LMFAO

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
I think its wrong to start criticising melvin just because he lost... Win or not, the dude had one quality rare to find in a world twisted by bitterness and hate... Its hard to see people you can trust this days, faithful people who always remain true, who never belittle people or try to take advantage of them.... In a world where dishonesty, selfishness total disregard for others is a norm... Its gud to know people like melvin still exist... This is what has endeared him to me... I am glad to have known this dude... I am gald I voted for him, I don't regret it one bit, if the chase were to be repeated, I'd vote for him over and over again... He once told elikem " you are always talking about been real, the fakest person might just win this"... Can't say dat is wat happened, but he undestood the realities of life and he took it like a man... He is my winner over and over again..

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
njokusboy: I think its wrong to start criticising melvin just because he lost... Win or not, the dude had one quality rare to find in a world twisted by bitterness and hate... Its hard to see people you can trust this days, faithful people who always remain true, who never belittle people or try to take advantage of them.... In a world where dishonesty, selfishness total disregard for others is a norm... Its gud to know people like melvin still exist... This is what has endeared him to me... I am glad to have known this dude... I am gald I voted for him, I don't regret it one bit, if the chase were to be repeated, I'd vote for him over and over again... He once told elikem " you are always talking about been real, the fakest person might just win this"... Can't say dat is wat happened, but he undestood the realities of life and he took it like a man... He is my winner over and over again..

true that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
suze:

namibia also voted for melvin when he was up
How many times? The 'Thing' about Dellish was overhyped cos of Nigerians (u knw hw loud naija can be). Nigerians gave her a platform to shine.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
languys69:

I would hope for anything to happen between Dillish and Melvin outside BBA. Melvin had an eternity while in the house to try to get her and he didn't. Trust me, reality quickly.sets in after being outside Biggie's house. I am not saying it may not happen but I won't bet my money on it. The shear distance between Namibia and Nigeria is enough to separate them.

Melvin is a nice guy, he's not the type to just rush and snatch another guy's babe like that. He needed to be sure that's what he really wanted. But by the time he started developing the liver, it was too late. If they had stayed in that house for two more weeks, he would have gone for the kill. And he would have won, cos Africa ALWAYS gives the money to the husband and not the wife.
Lol!
Distance is not an issue. Remember Kevin and Elizarbeth?
Like I said, let's just wait and see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by vianny18(f): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Shame on the team melvin's fans criticizing him,people are indeed weird...melvin will shame you all,watch out for him.Teammelvin4ever

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
Okay! Melvin didn't win. I still believe there are great things ahead for MELBEV. Melvin already has one campaign so there will be enough endorsements for him. Even if they didn't win that 300,000....they can still make it or even double it. It all depends on their determination, confidence and GOD.

Everything has its reasons. God didn't give either Melvin or Beverly this 300k for a reason. Maybe winning it was just a good thing and so HE decided to withhold it to hand them the BEST thing.

Until then, peace and love to both of them. I will still be rooting for them. #teamMelvin, #teamBeverly, #teamMaria all day everyday and I wish you guys and the rest of the chasemates nothing but the best.

One more time, A BIG CONGRATS TO DILLISH! It was truly your time for greatness. I mean...you stood out against all odds....what can I say, destiny was rooting for you. Goodluck ahead.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
ninnyanny: nobody really liked bev cos of all her *sex* controversies.

Oh please! Nobody really like Beverly from day one. Starting with her own country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
I just saw the rerun. Melvin wasn't trying to kiss her. People with outrageous conjectures. Mtchew.

IK was the one that even added fire to the issue.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
lekpalicious: Saw this on fb na wa o

I laughed so much, I almost fell off my chair. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
***Fork Addict's shout out series***

A big, big shout out to the winning team on here, Team Dillish for standing firm and strong all the way even tho they are in the minority. @Sholay, @Lansguy69, @nikkyshane, @Sweetlemon and others that I can't readily recall. Congrats to y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
vianny18: Shame on the team melvin's fans criticizing him,people are indeed weird...melvin will shame you all,watch out for him.Teammelvin4ever
Melvin just won the one campaign thingy and I think that's huge, they are sure gan make him an ambassdor.And that would be massive .he would make more than 300,000 dols in 3months.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by adaxme(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
my 75 naira don go for nothing far kai!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN THIS SHOCKED SINCE ABACHA DIED. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
suze:

How many times? The 'Thing' abt Dellish, was overhyped by Nigerians ( u knw hw loud naija's can be). Nigeria gave Dellish a platform to shine, with all the mellish b**lsh*t.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Boboribo: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
ninnyanny: beauty aside, people also voted her outa pity...her mom,her siblings and the house she has to buy...

She learnt to that strategy from Cherise of BBA 1
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
And Dellish has not always been an overtly expressive person, don't know why people would say She was not happy to see her boyfriend.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
miguella20: I have bin an observer al diz while and I mst confess,diz nyt haz bin d best xo far.Peepz r xo xo xo funny on diz thread die.Shout outz 2 Kslib,Itmodella,Spade,Mariarocks,Sholay2011 n many odas dat I cant write out nw.One luv,One Naija,One Africa.Alll izzzz well.

Thank you. Truly appreciated
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
lucenzo: NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN THIS SHOCKED SINCE ABACHA DIED. grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Oh please! Nobody really like Beverly from day one. Starting with her own country Nigeria.
did u know what led to my saying that? I didn't just write that,I quoted someone so plz, calm down
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
fork adict: ***Fork Addict's shout out series***

A big, big shout out to the winning team on here, Team Dillish for standing firm and strong all the way even tho they are in the minority. @Sholay, @Lansguy69, @nikkyshane, @Sweetlemon and others that I can't readily recall. Congrats to y'all.

Thank you so much. I salute your courage for never backing down and for always speaking your mind.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mariarocks: Who be dis one wey dey talk say dey should bring Melvin for all stars??

Abeg abeg abeg....I no want

Which one I dey hear say melvin almost french kiss dillish and he has feelings for her,pls how true is it o.am I missin something dat I dnt no?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
fork adict: ***Fork Addict's shout out series***

The so-called majority tried all they could to bully us. They did ALL they could!
They thought BBA is like NL where they can form cliques and deciede what happens. Little did they know that Dillish is well loved around Africa.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
BABYLON UPDATES from @emem_bush...
2hrs ago..."biggy dealing with d crowd control."

1hr ago.."I go upload pics later.Steven dey form bouncer,he no let us near dillish."

1hr ago..."the kissing and partying here in babylon no be small o."

52mins ago..."Maria is all over Melvin and dillish dey form signing autograph.steve dey busy like body guard."
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
***Fork Addict's Shout out series***

Final Shout Out: A big shout out to Fork Addict for holding it down and keeping it real. For being true to himself and for always expressing himself no matter the hostility or criticisms that may meet such expressions.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
Beverly my winner,the chase.
The lmao moment when melvin came out fourth
The lmao moment when sl decided to vote for elikem over melvincheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
I feel better nw,bt I will never,i mean never put so much emotion or attachment to any game or show again,i dn't tink i will pay serious attention to any show again,can u imagine,i left d food i wz eating nd could nt eat again...bt i wish ma boi melvin all d best life hv gt to offer....DANNYXY HAS OFFICIALLY SIGNED OUT...i love u all,nd i will see u guyz wen i see u,God bless

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Guys are know it hurts that our reps did not win, but there could only be one winner at the end of the day and am sure both will go far after the game, life does not end in Big Brother Africa. Lets not hate or criticize Melvin because that is who he is, even if he got together with Dillish or did things differently would not have guarantee him the money at the end of the day. A lot of people were against Nigeria and did not want us to win, but we should learn from this too and next time not count our chickens before they hatch.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Melvin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
suze:

How many times?The 'Thing' abt Dellish was overhyped by Nigerians ( u knw how loud naija's can be). Nigeria gave dellish a platform to shine with all this mellish b**lsh*t.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Melvin is a nice guy, he's not the type to just rush and snatch another guy's babe like that. He needed to be sure that's what he really wanted. But by the time he started developing the liver, it was too late. If they had stayed in that house for two more weeks, he would have gone for the kill. And he would have won, cos Africa ALWAYS gives the money to the husband and not the wife.
Lol!
Distance is not an issue. Remember Kevin and Elizarbeth?
Like I said, let's just wait and see

"....two more weeks....he would have gone for the kill." You are very funny. Nobi the same Melvin? Abeg he no fit kill anything joor. Anyway let's forget that and just wish him well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.