Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,062 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183559 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Now I can go back to read the updates from page 1688....
Ochongonoko, and BizBloke make una redo that una awards and give this my achievement category grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amanyanabo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Iyawo tm wetin u do know good o
ahn ahn 11
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
V
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
I'm so happy Melvin is getting lots of support!

@phunshie: @SirUTI melvin was d real deal, well cultured with good manners, am sure his fam will be proud of him, he is my winner.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
IYAWO! Kai. 11? shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
ninnyanny: Uti just said Melvin won the one campaign and that's a lot bigger than 300,000 dols.cos its gan to be an ambassdor! Melvin is a hero.
See what am talking about, that's the 1st of many good news to follow.
The guy would definitely go places.

Thanks for this good news. It sure has added a spark to my somewhat indifferent day
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
@Lovejenny56: @SirUTI u did same so he just followed ur foothstep.His star will also shine like urs cos one with God is majority.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
ninnyanny: Uti just said Melvin won the one campaign and that's a lot bigger than 300,000 dols.cos its gan to be an ambassdor! Melvin is a hero.

So he won the ONE campaign?? Then am happy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Ella dey here

Hehehe thank u so much
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kslib: Hehehehehe!!!! I just dey laugh..
I hope all those wey don bow out of this thread no go follow me drag for the next special page coming in *****minutes..
Ok ooo..
All izz well!!

I Jammed this post, dats why I marked 1700, aldoh I didn't know what was so special about it! But anyways grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2013

Na big money be that campaign o.
*dancing etighi*
God Bless Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
easyflex:
See what am talking about, that's the 1st of many good news to follow.
The guy would definitely go places.

Thanks for this good news. It sure has added a spark to my somewhat indifferent day
As I read the good news,tears rolled down my eyes! Melvin is a shinning star. The problem with most Nigerians is they want to win all the time. For me, beverly would even make more than 300,000 dols in 3 months. Cos I see lots of endorsment coming her way too...bev and melvin are shinning stars!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
ninnyanny: As I read the good news,tears rolled down my eyes! Melvin is a shinning star. The problem with most Nigerians is they want to win all the time. For me, beverly would even make more than 300,000 dols in 3 months. Cos I see lots of endorsment coming her way too...bev and melvin are shinning stars!
yimu,"tears rolling down ur chick"...i no fit help d laff
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thank God for our main guy Melvin Oduah.

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
OMG! Here I go again! Tearing for a man dat doesn't even know me! But u guys won't understand! The love he is getting is awesome...goodness me!

@oforilove0242: @SirUTI AS FROM TODAY, I DECLARE MELVIN AS MA ROLE MODEL COS HIS SUCH AND INSPIRATION TO ME AND AFRICA . HE IS THE BEST REP EVER IN BBA HIS
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
ninnyanny: As I read the good news,tears rolled down my eyes! Melvin is a shinning star. The problem with most Nigerians is they want to win all the time. For me, beverly would even make more than 300,000 dols in 3 months. Cos I see lots of endorsment coming her way too...bev and melvin are shinning stars!

Lol. Teary eyed. Lwkm. Na so.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
@ifychuma: @SirUTI u must nt win to be great,afterall Vimbai didn't win bba but she is doing grater than most winners.watch out for melvin,he is a star
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nawa o see coup for 1700,una no even inform person
Iyawo just occupy the whole space
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chai! I've missed a lot. Would have loved to see the pictures of @itsmodella, @ella.b, @SOM, @Kslib, @Anderush, @Dannyxy and @Bizbloke. I've once seen that of @C'est moi (I loffed it grin) and @sexytabhi.

@Ostrich, I know u won't let us see your picture grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. Teary eyed. Lwkm. Na so.
u won't understand dear. A man of 28 was able to change the mentality that Nigerians are rude ,proud and worthless...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Uti abeg ask am for me ooooo

@SirUTI: @Ebuka so you do not agree? That he is the best behaved housemate of all time?? Did you even support this young man? Or u jst didn't care?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
ninnyanny: u won't understand dear. A man of 28 was able to change the mentality that Nigerians are rude ,proud and worthless. ..

Well,those ppl insulting Melvin ve just shown d 3 characteristics u just mentioned.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Am so happy he came out first in the one campaign video. That's still a great news. And kudos too to elekim, for winning the romantic gesture wift his pokey baby. And for the small but mighty beverly, she did a great job, love her confidence while walking to stage last nyt. She has a good charisma. I wish them all the best.
Team west africa, we had the best housemates in this year BBA. They made us proud.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
ninnyanny: OMG! Here I go again! Tearing for a man dat doesn't even know me! But u guys won't understand! The love he is getting is awesome...goodness me!

@oforilove0242: @SirUTI AS FROM TODAY, I DECLARE MELVIN AS MA ROLE MODEL COS HIS SUCH AND INSPIRATION TO ME AND AFRICA . HE IS THE BEST REP EVER IN BBA HIS
ahn ahn,ur case don dey pass b careful,dn't cry again u hear,when melvin cme he will u ice-cream
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
ella.b:

Hehehe thank u so much

You're welcome, dear. No mind Ochon if ein talk another one. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
True words

@Doofanfate: @SirUTI dont b suprided dat if Bill Gate goes into BBhouse ppl will still hav trash to say abt him, shun dem nd their talks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
ella.b:

Well,those ppl insulting Melvin ve just shown d 3 characteristics u just mentioned.
gbam!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dannyxy: ahn ahn,ur case don dey pass b careful,dn't cry again u hear,when melvin cme he will u ice-cream
lmao...it would be sweet if he did!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
All hail the prince

@SirUTI: @Melvin0duah Got the 'REST OF AFRICA' vote. That has got to tell you something. Dammit I'm proud of this young man!! http://pic.twitter.com/08GPj4urPH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
alekside: Chai! I've missed a lot. Would have loved to see the pictures of @itsmodella, @ella.b, @SOM, @Kslib, @Anderush, @Dannyxy and @Bizbloke. I've once seen that of @C'est moi (I loffed it grin) and @sexytabhi.

@Ostrich, I know u won't let us see your picture grin

U go see am for night, but I get some peeps own for der.

But I won't post tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
ninnyanny: u won't understand dear. A man of 28 was able to change the mentality that Nigerians are rude ,proud and worthless...

Oh, I get you now. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lol...

@mcpvibeCOMEDIAN: No matter how you diss @SirUTI or Melvin,most of una no go reach their level....if e easy to go BBA y u no go collect form?#houseofyabz

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.