Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171521 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:38am On Aug 27, 2013
kejihbeau:
Hmmmm,beg mi b4 I send d tin nw angry grin
dnt let us start here,abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 27, 2013
Ochon, where do you get the strength to type all your essays? Even lalaosky no dey type epistle like that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2013
C'est moi:

soon
ok! I dey wait...today na 2day
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:40am On Aug 27, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

Spotted grin
All izz well! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 12:40am On Aug 27, 2013
C'est moi:

dnt let us start here,abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:42am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib:
All izz well! grin

You betcha.. All izz well!. My connection didn't let me down grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 12:43am On Aug 27, 2013
I catch @kslib wella! But Why u tie ur head? U injure?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 27, 2013
safarigirl:
From an unbiased viewer! Atleast you won't call her a "Melvin Fanatic". If you believed yesterdays result then you'll believe anything. 54321

What do you mean by unbiased viewer?. Cos she's an unbiased viewer does it mean she's the whole botswanas?. Does it mean those that don't believe in condemning biggie until they see EVIDENCE are BIASED?. Is she among those counting the votes?. Did she know all the 5 country voters respectively and how each individual voted?. Since when did she become the yardstick of counting votes?

I repeat, this path will yield no fruit till you get an evidence. Keep wasting your time.

When kenyans, mozambique and other countries were voting niegrian reps over their country rep, you believed it but now melvin has lost, you chose to disbelieve it.

Those three likes you got on your post are from melvin fans still living in the illusion that melvin was robbed but won't fight to provide the evidence. Y'all should keep dreaming, nothing can be done until the MNET GUY provides the evidence!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 12:46am On Aug 27, 2013
See line up for 1717. Na c'est moi I dey wait o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:46am On Aug 27, 2013
One down (@Kslib) two to go (@spade & @ochongonoko)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:47am On Aug 27, 2013
Drahmah: I catch @kslib wella! But Why u tie ur head? U injure?
The head too big.. grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 12:47am On Aug 27, 2013
Yinkade: 1.karen and keagan were not presented cheques and biola was not there to close the show nobody cried foul then

2.) Boity only campaigned for melvin because she likes him....she even mentioned it few backs....and as a normal fan she was heartbroken

3)I did not hear that....but biggie in his usual self prolly said that to help her ease her paranoia

4) Its a game...biggie felt that was his strategy...and did not rule against it.....I remeber in karens time....one of the twins 4rm namibia told biggie he was going to steal some of his housemates stuff to stir up the house...and in his DS biggie asked him how is plan is coming thru and he wld not mind...so biggie encouraged him

whatever thats my observation and the fact that this revelation came up is not to go and fight . i guess the person just want pple to know. as i will still say if they robbed him and God allowed it then it means God has better and bigger fame for him. i rest my case . melvin is my winner any day. SHALOM

5.Let's wait and see what he has to say then
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:48am On Aug 27, 2013
Ochon..u need to be a writer o.
Consider writing novels.smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:49am On Aug 27, 2013
Drahmah: See line up for 1717. Na c'est moi I dey wait o
check now....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 27, 2013
spade:

You talk as if you can tell what the entire EA does just from reading Twitter and FB.

I swear, this is the point @safarigirl can never get!!

She thinks everything works according to twitter and facebook!!. I know COUNTLESS of my FREINDS and people offline that WISHED for melvin to win but DIDN'T VOTE!!. How the fucck do they want him to win?. They talk but don't vote!!. Mtcheeww!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:50am On Aug 27, 2013
Hey thank God say @modella no dey online..**sigh of relief**
Guys push harder.. Only 3 more..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:50am On Aug 27, 2013
Kslib:
The head too big.. grin
All izz well!

Lol. You not a bad looking dude at all. No homo of course
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:50am On Aug 27, 2013
Jekyll and hyde..I see u.
Una good9t o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:51am On Aug 27, 2013
C'est moi:

check now....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:51am On Aug 27, 2013
C'est moi:

check now....
spotted...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:51am On Aug 27, 2013
C'est moi:

check now....
Finally I see u. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 12:52am On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

Pastor, don't get me started on your case, upon all your prophecies, shaloms, and revelations, melvin lost and you're bringing this child's play as an evidence?. Serioulsy?.

1) So if you're in the dork to testify against BBA admins, this is the laughable evidence you'd give?. Are you fuccking kidding me? angry

2) So which evidence do you have to showed that "boity must have gotten the wind of what was going to happen?" Can you provide it in the court of law or on this thread?. Did she speak personally to you?. About the tweet, it's not a rocket science that boity is a melvin fan. @spade said it a month ago

3) Your number 3 is you having paranoia and twisting a simple word like the delusional mellish fans to suit your line of reasoning. What biggie told dillsih was that it's not yet over for her meaning she shouldn't loose hope and it's true cos the results were not yet called as of that morning so she can't say if she will survive or not. Biggie has told other HMs the kind of words too. Where were you when biggie told other HMs similar words?. Nigga please!!

4) Go and read the rules of BBA, @wildchild pasted it here and you'll see that owlneal didn't tresspass against BBA rules by hating WA. It's his personal amibition, what biggie was against was conspiracies and he warned about it later on. Mind you, I complained to @uti during that era

5) Your number is nothing but a load of crap with evidence. Didn't preach about your revelation about melvin winning?. What happened?. Get the evidence to prove biggie wrong or move on

IMHO, melvin lost cause he's a nigerian, him and dillish had similar game but unfortunately, people were envious of nigerians winning most times and refused for him. I'm not saying the result MIGHT not be rigged, but until you provide an EVIDENCE to validate your claims, y'all should keep shut and move on

u dont have to insult me ok. no one knows what actually happened . is this also the first time they will hate naija. i beg free me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 27, 2013
Yinkade: 1.karen and keagan were not presented cheques and biola was not there to close the show nobody cried foul then

2.) Boity only campaigned for melvin because she likes him....she even mentioned it few backs....and as a normal fan she was heartbroken

3)I did not hear that....but biggie in his usual self prolly said that to help her ease her paranoia

4) Its a game...biggie felt that was his strategy...and did not rule against it.....I remeber in karens time....one of the twins 4rm namibia told biggie he was going to steal some of his housemates stuff to stir up the house...and in his DS biggie asked him how is plan is coming thru and he wld not mind...so biggie encouraged him

5.Let's wait and see what he has to say then

No mind that peddler of falsehood
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:53am On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:

Finally I see u. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:54am On Aug 27, 2013
Good night..
Wish you guys the best on your journey to 1717.. I've had enough,i dnt need it anymore..
See you guys tomoro..
Bye..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by beyunce(f): 12:54am On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 12:56am On Aug 27, 2013
C'est moi:

check now....
I carry God name dey beg you o. One more time, I know understand how I miss am. Biko sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella: Ochon, where do you get the strength to type all your essays? Even lalaosky no dey type epistle like that.

Lol.. That's to show you I'm not lalaosky

On the real though, this baseless and unproved accusation irks me!!. No proof and they want us to protest?. Like seriously?. Some people are more deluded than the melllish fans. Smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:57am On Aug 27, 2013
beyunce:
nice.
thanks.....
@all,sleep tight wen u decide to sleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 27, 2013
ella.b:
Ochon..u need to be a writer o.
Consider writing novels.smiley

*embrassed*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 12:59am On Aug 27, 2013
1717......THE LAST MAGIC NUMBER
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 27, 2013
I. Went out of the thread for just few minutes and yet I dint see kslib and Cest moi..since everyone is saying *nice* me too nice ooooo undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1712) (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.