Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183044 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

chei! Chineke'm!

Where did you see Maria's name in that interview biko? I am still waiting to see one single pic of Melvin and Maria in each other's arms.

And they call us delusional......
bia this lady,where are u from.ur analytic sense is gone. Calm down and start again, u pick a line or two in every write up and twist it to suit urself...people sell their intelligence not stupidity! No disrespect once again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

YOUR MENTALITY,KAI NA DIE.SO BECOSI HE SAID "I LOVE DILLISH".WAS HE THE ONLY ONE THAT SAID SO,AND DID HE SAY IT WITH PASSION.

PLEASE FORYOUR OWN GOOD GET OVER THIS MELLISH FANTASY because E NO GO EVA WORK MAKE U NO FOR GET HIGH BP

lol! passion? please go to the BBA main website, click on videos and check Melvin's shoutout to Dillish. he said "I love you Dillish, I love you so much" "you deserve the money more than anyone else" And then during the interview he says "Dillish winning is a win-win for me cos she's so dear to me" "My FEELINGS FOR HER GREW...." then at the end of it all he says "because I couldn't destroy her relationship with Steven" Does that not tell you that Steven is the determining factor here? the word "feelings" is not a mere friendly word my dear

Much as I love the idea of Mellish, I do not take it as seriously as you accuse me of. I only comment when I see things. I have said so countlessly that whoever makes her majesty happier is welcome by me. I will not say anthing about it anymore, not on this thread.
Like my neighbour once said to me about Keliz, I will just say "let's wait and see"

Cheers!
Sweetlemon loves you all!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
ninnyanny: bia this lady,where are u from.ur analytic sense is gone. Calm down and start again, u pick a line or two in every write up and twist it to suit urself...people sell their intelligence not stupidity! No disrespect once again

Please forgive me, but I went back again to read the interview (and all the interviews since he came out) and I couldn't find Maria's name or a photo of them together (I am sure you have also been searching for pictures of them as well)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lol....sweetlemon don kolo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
ninnyanny: Lol....sweetlemon don kolo

I still dey wait for Melvin and Maria pishure
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I still dey for Melvin and Maria pishure

you go wait tire.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I still dey for Melvin and Maria pishure
like I said,u need to read people's update well before u quote them.......did I say anything about melvin and maria? I said dillish told biggie in her last DS that she's close to melvin and bev cos of the relationship they both had with maria before she was evicted. U can watch the video on bigg's site.like someone said, u didn't watch the show u were just reading people's post.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Make una live melvin alone o, make he make his choice of woman. He is old enough to knw what he wants.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

you go wait tire.
I tire for this kind woman ooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
ninnyanny: like I said,u need to read people's update well before u quote them.......did I say anything about melvin and maria? I said dillish told biggie in her last DS that she's close to melvin and bev cos of the relationship they both had with maria before she was evicted. U can watch the video on bigg's site.like someone said, u didn't watch the show u were just reading people's post.

Kai! Ninny!!! You can lie o! *in funke Akindele's voice. No be ya post be dis? Which time you talk say na Dillish talk am for diary room?

ninnyanny: mrs sweetlemon, I beg u in God's name to let melvin be. He says he's not inlove with Dillish,he wouldn't be so heartless to take her away from steve even if he was inlove with her (but he is not inlove with her). He had to be close to dillish in the house for 2 reasons,one cos of maria (dillish said that herself) two cos he felt dillish needed to be protected cos as a girl of 22,she has gone thru a lot so melvin just wanted her to be comfortable in the house. But now they are out,melvin is about coming home and so is dillish.What else do u want melvin to say or do for u to stop this madness? And the fact that u are married doesn't make u understand things more than the unmarried ones. Infact with ur craze for Mellish,it means u don't understand anything @ all. No disrespect.
[quote author=ninnyanny]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

you go wait tire.

Haba nau! Melaria fans suppose get something tangible to hold on to nau

Abeg I don dey go.

Buzz me when una find Melaria pishure
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
BBA don finish, Dillish and Steven are in each other's arms and Melvin is on his way home but Mellish fans never tire. Why now, eh? Even if they are so in love with each other, what does it matter now? she has Steven and from what she said about him. Steven seems like a very nice person and he makes her happy. Please you guys should end this fantasy. It's never going to happen.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

No you didn't Diss Dillish but you obviously hate the possiblilty of anything between her and Melvin.

now go back to the Melvin's interview, read well and objectively. Then go back to may post and read what i said about them and if I'm "forcing" them to be together.

Like someone said here, most of Mellish fans or rather most of the people who noticed the chemistry between them are married/older people. That's because we can see what you guys cannot see yet. Everyone in my office who watches BBA are even more sure of Melvin's feelings than I am and we all agree that Steven is the only barrier between them. You definitely do not expect Melvin to say that he is going go after Dillish after seeing Steven on stage, he ll definitely want to save his face. I remember kevin also kept saying that Elizaberth was just his friend until we suddenly heard of their engagement! I also remember saying that keliz will never be but my neighbour being older and more experienced in love matters told me to wait and see.
Nobody is forcing them, we are just saying what we have observed and we like it cos Dillish is the kind of girl you'd wish on your brother.
Simple!
And like I have said countlessly, whatever rocks Queen Dillish's boat is fine by me. Whoever make her happier is welcome.

Dunno why I came back to this thread sha.......
Okay oh, suite yourself. Melvin as a man has a right to go for anyone he wants and that is no concern of mine. It is all up to him and only him. To imply that he is lying because you see something else is fantasizing and that is the truth. And the fact remains nothing in that post was anti Dillish it was anti your MELLISH fantasies which are a bottomless pit with no ending and that is a fact.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
COME THIS THING NEVER DO UNA?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
ninnyanny: mrs sweetlemon, I beg u in God's name to let melvin be. He says he's not inlove with Dillish,he wouldn't be so heartless to take her away from steve even if he was inlove with her (but he is not inlove with her). He had to be close to dillish in the house for 2 reasons,one cos of maria (dillish said that herself) two cos he felt dillish needed to be protected cos as a girl of 22,she has gone thru a lot so melvin just wanted her to be comfortable in the house. But now they are out,melvin is about coming home and so is dillish.What else do u want melvin to say or do for u to stop this madness? And the fact that u are married doesn't make u understand things more than the unmarried ones. Infact with ur craze for Mellish,it means u don't understand anything @ all. No disrespect.
I really hope she is not one of those unhappy house wives who sit at home reading Mills and Boons and looking for young men and women to project their fantasies to and try to live vicariously through them because they are unhappy in their real life. SMH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
ninnyanny: like I said,u need to read people's update well before u quote them.......did I say anything about melvin and maria? I said dillish told biggie in her last DS that she's close to melvin and bev cos of the relationship they both had with maria before she was evicted. U can watch the video on bigg's site.like someone said, u didn't watch the show u were just reading people's post.
Typical Mellish brain I swear, they think anyone who criticizes their fantasies must be a Melaria fan. Lol. Melvin might even be Melty (Melvin plus Boity) yet these ones still dey talk about Melaria or he might go to Naija to find his girl yet this one think say na competition between Maria and Dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
I have this to say, y'all should allow sweetlemon to have her fantasies. It's clear she doesn't wanna listen to all the posts y'all have been writing, so forget about advising her

Like I said earlier on, I believe that melvin love dillish more than maria at the beginning( yes I said it, he might like maria more presently) but he couldn't come out fully to pursue that love for dillish cos of stephen. I'm a neutral fan, I'm not into the melaria or mellish fantasies, but this is what I observed. I think he also acted like a gentleman with sound morals and doesn't wanna ruin a 4 year-old relationship of dillish and mathews.

That said, I'm not against mellish fans who says melvin's acts the way they are or wishes that dillish was single and hooked up with melvin, what I'm against is threatening maria with death threats on twitter, attacking stephen who is innocent of all attacks this extreme mellish fans threw at him. I'm also against those wishing she will dump stephen for melvin. I'm against those miscontruing every melvin's words to sound as if he meant about his love for dillish. It's sheer wickedness and obessesion of deluded and cancerous minds. Mellish fans are allowed to have their fantasies just like the "shuti" fans as long as their sanity is in check. As a neutral fan, I won't deny the fact that melvin and dillish had that body chemistry before maria came into the picture. Let's just face the truth. but I'd go for melvin to date maria or boity over dillish cos it's the sane and moral thing to do and both ladies are single And have professed their love openly to melvin(note, I'm not a melaria fan). It's not fair wishing dillish leave stephen for melvin but if she does, e no concern me.
The mellish should stop with their fanstasies though, the show is over and I don't see dillish leaving stephen for melvin. She said it in her interview.

All I pray is that melvin, cleo, beverly and elikem succeed in life and I wish them financial and spritual breakthrough.

All iz well cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Double post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
noname: I really hope she is not one of those unhappy house wives who sit at home reading Mills and Boons and looking for young men and women to project their fantasies to and try to live vicariously through them because they are unhappy in their real life. SMH.
u cracking me up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
@Ochon, I am against the extreme Mellish thing too.

I wouldn't dream of doing that cos such things backfire at the end.

I can only pray that what is meant to be will be at the end and everybody will be happy at the end of the day (I am well aware that Steven will have to release Dillish for Mellish to be possible)

At the end, let everybody sha be happy.

Again I ask, if he wants Maria, how come there is no picture of them together? We have seen Bengelo, we saw Elikem and Poki, we saw Bolt and Btty, Oneal and Feza, where is Melaria nau?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Abeg has Melvin done any interviews? I have not seen anything, he did not even do the google chat interview sef. I only saw Dillish's interview. None of the other top 5 had interviews up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Again I ask, if he wants Maria, how come there is no picture of them together? We have seen Bengelo, we saw Elikem and Poki, we saw Bolt and Btty, Oneal and Feza, where is Melaria nau?

About these questions of yours, direct it to the paparazzis, the pic takers and melvin and maria themselves. It's not my beeswax. Melvin can even date mukina, e no concern me

My own area of concern is praying that my TOP 4 which are melvin, beverly, elikem and cleo exceed greatly. That would make me happy, whoever melvin chooses to date, na for em pocket, it's aint my buisness

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

About these questions of yours, direct it to the paparazzis, the pic takers and melvin and maria themselves. It's not my beeswax. Melvin can even date mukina, e no concern me

My own area of concern is praying that my TOP 4 which are melvin, beverly, elikem and cleo exceed greatly. That would make me happy, whoever melvin chooses to date, na for em pocket, it's aint my buisness

Yes i know that. I directed the question at the Melaria crew who say Mellish are delusional.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Cloe to Dillish "I love u so much girl congrats"
Elikem to Dillish "I love u so much all the best"
Melvin to dillish."I love u so much I have learnt a lot from u u,u derseved to win"

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
ochongonoko: I have this to say, y'all should allow sweetlemon to have her fantasies. It's clear she doesn't wanna listen to all the posts y'all have been writing, so forget about advising her

Like I said earlier on, I believe that melvin love dillish more than maria at the beginning( yes I said it, he might like maria more presently) but he couldn't come out fully to pursue that love for dillish cos of stephen. I'm a neutral fan, I'm not into the melaria or mellish fantasies, but this is what I observed. I think he also acted like a gentleman with sound morals and doesn't wanna ruin a 4 year-old relationship of dillish and mathews.

That said, I'm not against mellish fans who says melvin's acts the way they are or wishes that dillish was single and hooked up with melvin, what I'm against is threatening maria with death threats on twitter, attacking stephen who is innocent of all attacks this extreme mellish fans threw at him. I'm also against those wishing she will dump stephen for melvin. I'm against those miscontruing every melvin's words to sound as if he meant about his love for dillish. It's sheer wickedness and obessesion of deluded and cancerous minds. Mellish fans are allowed to have their fantasies just like the "shuti" fans as long as their sanity is in check. As a neutral fan, I won't deny the fact that melvin and dillish had that body chemistry before maria came into the picture. Let's just face the truth. but I'd go for melvin to date maria or boity over dillish cos it's the sane and moral thing to do and both ladies are single And have professed their love openly to melvin(note, I'm not a melaria fan). It's not fair wishing dillish leave stephen for melvin but if she does, e no concern me.
The mellish should stop with their fanstasies though, the show is over and I don't see dillish leaving stephen for melvin. She said it in her interview.

All I pray is that melvin, cleo, beverly and elikem succeed in life and I wish them financial and spritual breakthrough.

All iz well cool

You couldn't have said it any better, bro. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
ninnyanny: Cloe to Dillish "I love u so much girl congrats"
Melvin to dillish."I love u so much I have learnt a lot from u u,u derseved to win"
Ah! What are you saying, the way Melvin said the love is different oh. Even from reading it here on my laptop I can tell it is different. He is in love with Dillish, they always followed each other in the house. I am sure he will soon go to Namibia or she will move to Naija because they are actually very much in love. Just wait and see, in fact Dillish is going to propose to Melvin. I know these things, just know what my 2 ordinary koro koro eyes can see is different from yours. What an elder sees sitting down a young man cannot see even if he climbs the highest tree.

As for Steven that is all pity love. Forget all that Dillish has said, she is only with Stephen because she pities him. Did you see the chemistry between them for the 5 seconds on the stage? There was none whatsoever. Therefore her heart must be with Melvin...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
ninnyanny: Cloe to Dillish "I love u so much girl congrats"

Editing at it's finest!

Elikem didn't mention the word "love" to Dillish

melvin said it twice and in fact stressed it the second time. Melvin mentioned the word "deep" when he talked about what he has learnt from her.

Una anti-Dillish too dey edit sha. Patience Jonathan could use your services.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
noname: Ah! What are you saying, the way Melvin said the love is different oh. Even from reading it here on my laptop I can tell it is different. He is in love with Dillish, they always followed each other in the house. I am sure he will soon go to Namibia or she will move to Naija because they are actually very much in love. Just wait and see, in fact Dillish is going to propose to Melvin. I know these things, just know what my 2 ordinary koro koro eyes can see is different from yours. What an elder sees sitting down a young man cannot see even if he climbs the highest tree.

As for Steven that is all pity love. Forget all that Dillish has said, she is only with Stephen because she pities him. Did you see the chemistry between them for the 5 seconds on the stage? There was none whatsoever. Therefore her heart must be with Melvin...
ahahahahahahahahahah...noname has finishe me.lol...well said! De are all pathetic people
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
noname: Ah! What are you saying, the way Melvin said the love is different oh. Even from reading it here on my laptop I can tell it is different. He is in love with Dillish, they always followed each other in the house. I am sure he will soon go to Namibia or she will move to Naija because they are actually very much in love. Just wait and see, in fact Dillish is going to propose to Melvin. I know these things, just know what my 2 ordinary koro koro eyes can see is different from yours. What an elder sees sitting down a young man cannot see even if he climbs the highest tree.

you wey no even watch video you come here dey follow talk. na wa o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Editing at it's finest!

Elikem didn't mention the word "love" to Dillish

melvin said it twice and in fact stressed it the second time. Melvin mentioned the word "deep" when he talked about what he has learnt from her.

Una anti-Dillish too dey edit sha. Patience Jonathan could use your services.....
in Bimp's voice, I'm DONE WITH U. But before I let u wallow in ur craze, I wanna let u know that there a big difference btwn "I love u" and "I'm inlove with u" boity said "melvin I love u" that's what friends say to each other......happy fantasy!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by teajays(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
Durielsmomma23: happy birthday dmalam llnp.

dmalam:
TNK U SISTA, GOD BLESS U...

I LIKE D FIRST 4 LETAS OF UR NAME..."DURI",ITS A HAUSA WORD DT MEANS SMTIN VERY IMPRTNT, ME LIKE IT!

Buhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
ninnyanny: in Bimp's voice, I'm DONE WITH U. But before I let u wallow in ur craze, I wanna let u know that there a big difference btwn "I love u" and "I'm inlove with u" boity said "melvin I love u" that's what friends say to each other......happy fantasy!

Make yasef happy. At least you cannot argue that Elikem didn't use the word "love"
when there is a video to show for it. I wonder why you are so anti-Dillish. What has the poor girl done to you?

Na real wa

(1) (2) (3) ... (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.