Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,944 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183533 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dannyxy: U guyz shld nt doubt it oh,maybe it went down at the party last nite....melren was born lst nite...hehehe

U DON COME WITH ANOTHER ONE.LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
ItsModella: If only Boity was a housemate, na who for even give Dillish face? grin
as in,i would be like,"who is dillish?,is she a housemate or what?"...i would nt give her face at all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

all I know be say make she just stay farrrrr away from melvin.
make Melvin choose anybody but dillish and Ella.
at d end of d day na hin choice.

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
waxdude:

grin ochons nd jekyll u guys won't kill wit laughter here

Aka m di ocha o. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
noname:
But what if she was not using him though? What if she really loved the Stephen guy and then sees someone else and realizes that she is not in love with him? That is my exact point that I am trying to make. If she genuinely loved Stephen all that time and he was showering her with gifts which she appreciated and did not love him simply because of the gifts then I see no reason why she should stay with him because of what he has done for her. Everyone deserves to be loved for who they are including Stephen. I am not saying this is the situation with Dillish just speaking in general. Because I personally think she stayed with Stephen due to being money hungry so her situation is different from my POV. Just playing Devil's advocate here.
Huh? Na only the bolded i go address cos the the rest dey unnecessary to the point i made earlier on..
I didnt say she was using stephen!! My point is; Its impossible for you to just fall out of love with someone whom you've been screaming and professing love for in front of the cameras for 91days immediately after winning 300,000$..
Dillish can i peck you? no,i have stephen my love..
Dillish,comon stop spoiling the truth or dare game!! No,I have a boyfriend..
Dillish.. Who screams "stephen my love" every second/minute..
Dillish:: i miss stephen..
Dillish:. Stephen,i love you..
Dillish:: stephen my love...
Since she didnt see someone else(whom she loved) within the 4yrs and 91days she was with stephen who obviously had the connection/moola which added extra sugar to the love she had for him,then she will be a wicked/materialistic person if she eventually sees's that missing prince charming just after winning the 300,000$...
Even FATE wont be that cruel/wicked to bring her price charming now..
Dillish might have seen someone she loved but sticked to stephen cos of the obvious...

All izz well!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

U DON COME WITH ANOTHER ONE.LOL
u will be suprised
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
ItsModella:
God forbid!!

Lwkm. What if she's Melvin's soulmate?

We never can tell sha. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:
Melvin just confirmed it on wazobia fm and cool fm lagos(tune in now)that "we ve inherited maria".

Maria it is ppl.

Many thanks for the pics and updates. U 've helped to keep this thread alive.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

grin

angry grin lemme to mourn o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
easyflex:

Many thanks for the pics and updates. U 've helped to keep this thread alive.
my pleasure smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

angry grin lemme to mourn o

I'm mourning with you already, so it's reduced.

Read that post you quoted again. Read it very well. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib:
Huh? Na only the bolded i go address cos the the rest dey unnecessary to the point i made earlier on..
I didnt say she was using stephen!! My point is; Its impossible for you to just fall out of love with someone whom you've been screaming and professing love for in front of the cameras for 91days immediately after winning 300,000$..
Dillish can i peck you? no,i have stephen my love..
Dillish,comon stop spoiling the truth or dare game!! No,I have a boyfriend..
Dillish.. Who screams "stephen my love" every second/minute..
Dillish:: i miss stephen..
Dillish:. Stephen,i love you..
Dillish:: stephen my love...
Since she didnt see someone else(whom she loved) within the 4yrs and 91days she was with stephen who obviously had the connection/moola which added extra sugar to the love she had for him,then she will be a wicked/materialistic person if she eventually sees's that missing prince charming just after winning the 300,000$...
Even FATE wont be that cruel/wicked to bring her price charming now..
Dillish might have seen someone she loved but sticked to stephen cos of the obvious...

All izz well!
Okay I agree with you. I misunderstood what you said initially.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
spade: Boity:

grin grin grin

Easy on the hand lotion, guys grin

I'm sweating already grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I'm mourning with you already, so it's reduced.

Read that post you quoted again. Read it very well. grin
grin I hvnt given up o.I don't back down.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
jmaine:

Stephen Harvest season don reach . . .Hallelujah sombori tongue
Walahi!! Double harvest i tell ya..
He go dey harvest financially and sexually..lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
noname:
Okay I agree with you. I misunderstood what you said initially.
No p..
So when are you planning to finally have a name? Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lwkm. What if she's Melvin's soulmate?

We never can tell sha. smiley
angry for wat,lai lai...it can't fit happen, I wil PERSONALLY scataritically ...wit d help of ella.b
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

I'm sweating already grin

What about Ice Queen? sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wooow!! You look stunning..
Damn!!! Nice pic you gat there..
*you knw urself**
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
waxdude:
angry for wat,lai lai...it can't fit happen, I wil PERSONALLY scataritically ...wit d help of ella.b
See dis one..me wey dey find way to make melvin mine..grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mehn,boity is a hottie
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:

grin I hvnt given up o.I don't back down.

I don't back down ko, I don't back up ni.

Keep dreaming, it's harmless. *switching back to prayer mode* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
Oh,by d way...
Cleo just arrived in Zambia.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
Kslib: @lalaosky.. Since you like woman pass food,why u no go contest for the wooing challenge for romance section.. Lol
All izz well!

Yeah, tell him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
See as Melvin dey frikpo Boity. I hope they hook since it's not possible for me.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
grin Hyde no try me o.I willi silaap u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yeah, tell him
grin no be u hin direct am to?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
waxdude:

Dey der. No go find babe for yourself. tongue

Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

No be only Melren, na Melin: Melvin + Linda Ikeji grin

LWKMD grin
Jekyll & Hyde:

What about Ice Queen? sad

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Cleo with her family in Zambia.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
ella.b:
grin Hyde no try me o.I willi silaap u

Bring it on. I'll like it cuz it will be nice. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.