Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183036 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 30, 2013
noname:
No evils oh! Na her dey make mouth say make people provide picture as if, if she see picture she go close her mouth.

Make una just free am sha (lol). She won't come again, trust me. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2013
Bev no go get tym read all dis thing wey una de write @ a party? undecided

Trust me......I KNOW
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2013
Yinkade: i just spoke with beverly now.....she thanked me alot for my support and all....told her i was not the only one...sge said i shld extend my greetings to everyone...she is doing fine now....still smiling as i am typing this cos i just spoke with my fav cheesy

Hail am for me o. If possible abeg drop her number for her or u fit pm me so i fit call am.

P.S Does anyone have the numbers of the reasonable chase housemates?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2013
noname: Yes that bitter lemon should come out. She was acting as if proof will stop her from saying what she was saying and that is a lie. She will continue I am sure...lol.

She won't dare show her face
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2013
It niaja sef!!! Se GEJ or Uduahgan and RMD no go welcome dem Melvin and Beverly? If dem no do. Anything den e go bad gan o!!!! At least for. Repping Naija!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
dmalam:
AND SHE SHOULD LEAV ANGELO BCS I SUSPECT D GUY HAS ER'ECTILE DYSFXN, HIS ABILITY TO ONLY RUB D CL'ITTORIS WITH HIS PENS WITOUT PENETRATIN IS TOO AMAZIN TO BE TRUE

Are you a learner?. Angelo clearly stated that he didn't smash beverly cos of his promise to his mom not to sleep with any lady, if not, he'd have "knacked" beverly straight up cos it's obvious she wanted it so bad even to the point of having beef with him over his not wanting to smash her.

Angelo has no e*rectile disfunction. When I learnt of angelo's reason for not sleeping with bev, I doffed my cap for him. Not all men will keep their promise with such a heavy grinding by bev, I don't think I'd have resisted it myself. I respect angelo for sparing beverly further insults by nigerians. He's my total respect for keeping his promise, I've learnt to start keeping mine cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
toxxxxxxx:
http://bbafrica.tv/54658/the-chase-dillish-got-usd300000-prize-but-melvin-is-the-big-brother/

awwww.. I feel bad reading this.. One thing I know for sure is that the sky won't be the limit for melvin by God's grace. If not for anything, he changed africa's perspective about other Nigeria's HMs. I'm proud of you melvin, you did great cool

This line by the writer is what I've been emphasizing on :"However most viewers, who queried that result, actually didn’t vote; in Big Brother, votes count"

Most people don't vote at all, all they know is scream : "melvin will win the chase" as if they're God. Mtcheeewww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
kiss

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
ochongonoko:

awwww.. I feel bad reading this.. One thing I know for sure is that the sky won't be the limit for melvin by God's grace. If not for anything, he changed africa's perspective about other Nigeria's HMs. I'm proud of you melvin, you did great cool

This line by the writer is what I've been emphasizing on :"However most viewers, who queried that result, actually didn’t vote; in Big Brother, votes count"

Most people don't vote at all, all they know is scream : "melvin will win the chase" as if they're God. Mtcheeewww

My friend pls spare me! Were the votes ever counted? Forget dat thing most Nigerians voted for Melvin! He was rubbed simple!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
aodis:

My friend pls spare me! Were the votes ever counted? Forget dat thing most Nigerians voted for Melvin! He was rubbed simple!!

Yes!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
Sorry @ella.b for not hooking you up with the VIP pass to see Melvin at club vegas on wednesday,situation beyond my control,the ticket was wasted as a matter of fact,couldnt even attend myself.

...But the good news is that its going down tonight,the official welcome party for Melvin and Beverly grin grin grin

Venue: The Marque Bar inside Mega Plaza,Victoria Island Lagos
Time: 8pm
Catch me if you can grin grin grin i'ld try to post pictures for y'all who cant make it. I'll be rocking a customized Manchester United jersey with number 7 (N.F.M),dont ask for the meaning tongue tongue and a navy blue converse all star,so if you see me at the party,holla at your boy grin grin grin
#ThankGodItsFriday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
aodis: It niaja sef!!! Se GEJ or Uduahgan and RMD no go welcome dem Melvin and Beverly? If dem no do. Anything den e go bad gan o!!!! At least for. Repping Naija!

Politics and reality TV should never mix. BBA is not that serious, there are more pressing issues that need their attention. It's actually a good thing they don't get entangled in such. Free them.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
THREAD CLOSED

Haba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wetin una still de talk?

Dilish sef don forget say she go BBA.

Kachi fo nu grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
oh-lala:
THREAD CLOSED

Haba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wetin una still de talk?

Dilish sef don forget say she go BBA.

Kachi fo nu grin

Habatically!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2013
aodis:

You are sounding like broken record. Prove that he got robbed or stfu!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
SEE U NEXT YEAR

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
dmalam: SEE U NEXT YEAR
Na lie.This thread is not closed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
Why you wan close am, we never see all the after party photos. Abeg no try am jor

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
Updates about the party
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
All those at the party should please give us live updates with pictures.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
So, according to Twitter, Cleo has dumped Hakeem?

And to those people asking for the thread to closed, why not just unfollow it and live happily ever after?
The Big Brother thread should exist after the show, so as to serve as updates on the ex-housemates and what they've got their teeth in.

Or do you want this thread to end up like the one dedicated to StarGame, where the MAIN action which happened Post-BBA (Kealia vs Seylia) wasn't documented?

After StarGame, Talia went posting apologetic messages on Seydou's wall, begging him to take her back. He eventually did, and they reunited in Lagos when he came to shoot his reality show. Talia also made paintings and sketches of Seydou, telling the Kealia advocates to phuck off. This eventually led to numerous attacks from disgruntled psychotic Kealia disciples on Talia's Facebook page, but this didn't stop her.
The final straw that broke the camel's back was when she posted a picture of herself holding that beautiful guitar Seydou had bought for her. This led many Kealia followers into early suicide. Their chief Epistle-maker Chippy Seira (who eventually mutated in the later stages to become Irina Derevko) tried to save the situation by creating a fake Talia account claiming her original account was hacked and she wasn't the one dedicating those poems to Seydou on her Facebook page; but the damage had already been done. The defeated Kealians ended up closing down their Facebook page of over 6000 members when they realized they were living a lie.

However, some die-hard followers of the Kealia mirage went on to create another page titled "Keafamlia". There, Irina Derevko proceeded to exhaust all vile words in her vocabulary, on Talia, but she didn't give a phuck. Their page grew to about 700 followers and they were all South Africans who only knew what they could do best - Xenophobia.

The final nail to the coffin was the SoundCity Music Awards which Seydou was invited to. He came all the way from Lisbon, Portugal to Banana Island, his residence (niggah is PAID, I won't phucking lie!). Seydou was given a "VVIP" membership to the award show, and he met up with Tamara and Talia, the former whom he took to his hotel room for the night.
When the pictures were published, the Kealians knew it was game over, and they had to abandon their page to go create a final one called 'Dwelling Reloaded'. They stayed there and cried their eyeballs out, while hurling insults at Zambian women. They swore off Talia and pledged their full support to Keagan.

But wait...

Keagan came on his personal page a few days later to lay it out in black and white that he didn't give a phuck about the fans and the fact that they missed him. That the game ended a long time ago and it was time for these idle souls to move on.

Crushed, broken and humiliated, these Kealians were finally laid to rest where their decomposing carcasses were consumed by emaciated hyenas.

Seydou finally come im own to reveal say his fiancee Sheila actually carry bele, and he was only creeping with Talia to chop and clean mouth just like Keagan did. He dumped Talia and told his stans like Lilian Whyte to grow the phuck up and go buy lives! grin

So ended the chapters of Kealia and Seylia grin

You see? With closed threads, how una go sabi say all this action happen?
I think we need this thread to be left open so the chapters of the housemates would end naturally!

Already, LKetso don end, and Hacleo just ended this afternoon.

Hopefully, the relationships that kicked off outside the house (like Melvin and Maria) would lead to something meaningful, just like Kevin and Elizabeth's did. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
I am really happy if Cleo has truly left Hakeem. Good job! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
THE AMAKA: I am really happy if Cleo has truly left Hakeem. Good job! cool
She must ve seen d hakuddah kiss.lol
Its all good.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
CLEO prolly heard all the gossip he initiated about her....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
spade: So, according to Twitter, Cleo has dumped Hakeem?

And to those people asking for the thread to closed, why not just unfollow it and live happily ever after?
The Big Brother thread should exist after the show, so as to serve as updates on the ex-housemates and what they've got their teeth in.

Or do you want this thread to end up like the one dedicated to StarGame, where the MAIN action which happened Post-BBA (Kealia vs Seylia) wasn't documented?

After StarGame, Talia went posting apologetic messages on Seydou's wall, begging him to take her back. He eventually did, and they reunited in Lagos when he came to shoot his reality show. Talia also made paintings and sketches of Seydou, telling the Kealia advocates to phuck off. This eventually led to numerous attacks from disgruntled psychotic Kealia disciples on Talia's Facebook page, but this didn't stop her.
The final straw that broke the camel's back was when she posted a picture of herself holding that beautiful guitar Seydou had bought for her. This led many Kealia followers into early suicide. Their chief Epistle-maker Chippy Seira (who eventually mutated in the later stages to become Irina Derevko) tried to save the situation by creating a fake Talia account claiming her original account was hacked and she wasn't the one dedicating those poems to Seydou on her Facebook page; but the damage had already been done. The defeated Kealians ended up closing down their Facebook page of over 6000 members when they realized they were living a lie.

However, some die-hard followers of the Kealia mirage went on to create another page titled "Keafamlia". There, Irina Derevko proceeded to exhaust all vile words in her vocabulary, on Talia, but she didn't give a phuck. Their page grew to about 700 followers and they were all South Africans who only knew what they could do best - Xenophobia.

The final nail to the coffin was the SoundCity Music Awards which Seydou was invited to. He came all the way from Lisbon, Portugal to Banana Island, his residence (niggah is PAID, I won't phucking lie!). Seydou was given a "VVIP" membership to the award show, and he met up with Tamara and Talia, the former whom he took to his hotel room for the night.
When the pictures were published, the Kealians knew it was game over, and they had to abandon their page to go create a final one called 'Dwelling Reloaded'. They stayed there and cried their eyeballs out, while hurling insults at Zambian women. They swore off Talia and pledged their full support to Keagan.

But wait...

Keagan came on his personal page a few days later to lay it out in black and white that he didn't give a phuck about the fans and the fact that they missed him. That the game ended a long time ago and it was time for these idle souls to move on.

Crushed, broken and humiliated, these Kealians were finally laid to rest where their decomposing carcasses were consumed by emaciated hyenas.

Seydou finally come im own to reveal say his fiancee Sheila actually carry bele, and he was only creeping with Talia to chop and clean mouth just like Keagan did. He dumped Talia and told his stans like Lilian Whyte to grow the phuck up and go buy lives! grin

So ended the chapters of Kealia and Seylia grin

You see? With closed threads, how una go sabi say all this action happen?
I think we need this thread to be left open so the chapters of the housemates would end naturally!

Already, LKetso don end, and Hacleo just ended this afternoon.

Hopefully, the relationships that kicked off outside the house (like Melvin and Maria) would lead to something meaningful, just like Kevin and Elizabeth's did. smiley

@spade gbadun u jare,nice info.I dey feel u die
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Only God knows abt pokello and elikem.the way pokello forces things ehn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
If you're tired of this thread, quit it, unfollow it and move the eff on.. Mtcheeewww

So MY cleo is finally single?... *licks lips*

Lemme trek to zambia and go woo her heart with agbalumo and ewa agonyin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
ELIKEM DOESNT MIND THE
SEXTAPE!
At a press conference today
the Ghananian Hunk opened
up about his relationship with
the Queen of Swagger. Elikem
answered to a question from
one of the reporters if he had
seen the sex tape that
features Pokello and her ex
lover Desmond Chideme
popularly known as Stunner;
the tailor laughed it off and
said," I dont wanna say I like
it it is nice....but yes I saw it."
The tailor was so relaxed
about it and mentioned that
Pokello told me about it the
second day they spoke in the
big brother house and he
didn't think its a big deal.
Asked if he thinks Polikem will
work he said that Pokellos
kind of men is tall, dark,
strong and masculine
something that he is. He went
on to say, "Pokello is my kind
of woman... So if im her kind
of man and she is my kind of
woman, I dont see why we
cant work.
Prior to all this, Elikem
brought the Feza issue that
caused cyber wall after which
Fezas Admin labelled him a
liar. Elikem said Feza was not
such a nice person and she
played hard to get when she
actually wanted Elikem to
push harder.
ameyaw.com
Do you agree with him, or
not?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
All the twitter faithfuls, keep the info coming, we're here to read and digest the juicy news.

I pray elikem and pokello works out or else, pokello will be dissed so hard after all her noise making on twitter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.