Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,443 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173305 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dillish's reply to d man who's claiming to be her father.

"Why is this weird dude claiming to be my dad!My dad is Somali!Where did he fall from haaaaaaai -_- "
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Eeeyah...this thread ain't like before no more!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
ella.b:
Dillish's reply to d man who's claiming to be her father.

"Why is this weird dude claiming to be my dad!My dad is Somali!Where did he fall from haaaaaaai -_- "

Dillish sef,what if DNA proves that this man is her dad nko after calling the poor man 'weird dude' maybe she's expecting Will Smith to be her father
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
maygal:

Dillish sef,what if DNA proves that this man is her dad nko after calling the poor man 'weird dude' maybe she's expecting Will Smith to be her father
Maybe she is calling him weird because she is sure he is lying and doing it for attention. I know she said they know what he looks like...as in what her real father looks like.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aaroni: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
noname: Maybe she is calling him weird because she is sure he is lying and doing it for attention. I know she said they know what he looks like...as in what her real father looks like.
noname: Maybe she is calling him weird because she is sure he is lying and doing it for attention. I know she said they know what he looks like...as in what her real father looks like.
dilish has always been having the notion that somalis are white or light skinned. sorry for her coz majority of ethnic somalis are dark skinned, no wonder she denies that weird dude as she puts it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPXEQlt2XLg

[size=16pt]Kenyan Man Claims To Be Dillish's Father, Gold Digging?[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-yK3ecsIoxLY/UiT306j21JI/AAAAAAAADQk/xvGYAC8FrUQ/s1600/abdi+guyo+dillish.jpg[/img]
After emerging this year’s Big Brother Africa winner Namibia’s new millionaire Dillish now can smile even more after her big wish — that of meeting her biological father — came close to reality today.

Kenyan Origin

A man who claims to be the beauty’s father visited the Standard Group offices today afternoon and recorded an interview saying indeed, he fathered Dillish during his peacekeeping mission in Namibia.

Guyo claims to be part of the Kenyan contingent peacekeeping force of the United Nations Transition Assistance Group (UNTAG), deployed from April 1989 to March 1990 in Namibia to monitor the peace process and the first elections.

Last week Wednesday, Rinelda Mouton, a Namibian journalist carried an exclusive interview in which Dillish and her family sought to meet her real father.

Known as Dillish Mathew’s the beauty said she only learned about her Kenyan father through her mother Selma Pashukeni.

Abdi Guyo, a retired Kenyan soldier was unknown to many until now.

This is what Dillish had to tweet on the incident:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZiQboSix07k/UiT4qOjZjzI/AAAAAAAADQs/dztljd4_knk/s400/Screen+Shot+2013-09-02+at+11.44.08+PM.png[/img]
Source
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Josydaky: Who no know go think say bba never end? See the way una still dey the thread kai!!!!!
I miss you Josydaky
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Oh! Lol guys.... Did you see Melvin's latest retweet?

He retweeted something Angelo said.

Melaria or Melty fans must be over the moon even though it doesn't reveal anything grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Wow. This thread isn't closed yet? Wow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mehn Selly is everywhere grin grin she's gonna be in Nigeria this Thursday
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
@SirUTI: ABUJA!! It's a BIG BROTHER AFRiCa Weekend with @Melvin0duah and the @therealsellygh !! First stop on Thursday is @SofaLounge81
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Yippie! melvin and selly will be in abuja this thursday.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ahhh Dillish just replied to a tweet Melvin replied to....(complex explanation) grin grin

Mellish fans are dying of joy atm grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Oh my gosh! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed These people no sabi anything sha! Maria is asking for horror movie dem dey talk the roommate abi wetin. Tell her to watch Ayamatanga or Diamond Ring or any Yoruba horror movie ahn ahn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hmmm. Angelo is on a role tonight with his tweets. He's displaying excessive emotions

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
Oga weldone o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
ella.b:
Oga weldone o.

Hey, where have you been?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2013
FACT:
Since the inception of this thread,i have never clicked on it to witness no viewer/s ...
Every goddamn single time i click on it,i always see people viewing..
FACT 2:
A cat has Nine lives,but this thread has 10...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:13am On Sep 04, 2013
Mariarocks: Oh! Lol guys.... Did you see Melvin's latest retweet?

He retweeted something Angelo said.

Melaria or Melty fans must be over the moon even though it doesn't reveal anything grin grin grin grin wink
Meaning?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2013
Mariarocks: Mehn Selly is everywhere grin grin she's gonna be in Nigeria this Thursday

Reality show tinz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:35am On Sep 04, 2013
Mariarocks: Hmmm. Angelo is on a role tonight with his tweets. He's displaying excessive emotions

grin

Yep. All the Bengelo haters and naysayers can have several seats.
cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 1:45am On Sep 04, 2013
So we can agree that Melvin was grossly over hyped and not up to par. Saying this three Weeks ago on this very thread would have had you slayed to pieces. grin
In my honest opinion, people worth voting for are the ones that keep the show interesting. The ones that motivate you to switch to your BBA channels everyday. Not who is nice, who is kind, who is generous blah blah blah. Because if everybody was that way, would you even bother watching it? Most likely not. Truth is, you can be all those things and still be entertaining. Melvin was not.
Just my random two cents sha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 04, 2013
toxxxxxxx:
Meaning?

Lol. What do you want me explain?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 04, 2013
Kslib: FACT:
Since the inception of this thread,i have never clicked on it to witness no viewer/s ...
Every goddamn single time i click on it,i always see people viewing..

Check at 4am your time grin grin

I'm the only one viewing this thread atm grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 04, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yep. All the Bengelo haters and naysayers can have several seats.
cool

\____ \____ \____ \____ \____ \____

\____ \____ \____ \____ \____ \____

^^They should add that + all the seats in Rongrado May Day Stadium in North Korea grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 04, 2013
THE AMAKA: So we can agree that Melvin was grossly over hyped and not up to par. Saying this three Weeks ago on this very thread would have had you slayed to pieces. grin
In my honest opinion, people worth voting for are the ones that keep the show interesting. The ones that motivate you to switch to your BBA channels everyday. Not who is nice, who is kind, who is generous blah blah blah. Because if everybody was that way, would you even bother watching it? Most likely not. Truth is, you can be all those things and still be entertaining. Melvin was not.
Just my random two cents sha.

As in shredded to pieces grin grin

Still like the dude tho but yep, he was just there. I still remember when I called him the worst Male Naija BBA rep here that I was almost eaten alive grin grin

This BBA was the worst BBA I ever watched..... They evicted 90% of the entertainers really early to my utmost dismay and as if that slap was not enough, my least favorite hm now won! That was a huge blow that I'm still recovering from. That shiit knocked me out mehn grin grin. I sorely lost in this season! My worst BBA nightmare became a reality grin grin. I'm still contemplating if i'd ever keep up with any BBA again but as of now, I don't think so.
The disappointment I faced in this Chase is almost unbearable embarassed
As horrible as BBA3 was, I still prefer it because atleast Ricco won...BUT THIS ONE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry

*Mehn even when I don't attempt to rhyme, my words come out rhyming cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2013
Choi, this BBA was the funniest ever meen, damn, melvin didn't win, some of us were bitter, most have moved on, the mellish fans are moving on too.. However, there is still this group of people who are screening evrytin the dude says and getting high blood pressure because the dude doesn't want to scream "I am dating MARIA"... Lmao.. Wahala dey..
There is also this group who have made it a duty to discredit melvin even though the game has ended simply because their favourite rep turned out to be an embarassment....lolzzz.. Wat obsession... Move on fellas, the game ended 2 weeks ago...

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2013
And also, the set of people who still can not deal with criticism of mighty melvin even After the game has finished. Still typing epistles to defend n make excuses fr him.
And we also have those that are urging people to move on, but are still stuck 2 the thread standing by for posts of certain posters and attacking them wtout even comprehendn.
we can keep adding the categories if we want to keep acting like kids that can still not interact maturely after the game, but throwing unnecessary snide remarks.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2013
Mariarocks:

Check at 4am your time grin grin

I'm the only one viewing this thread atm grin grin
I wont check at 4am..
Viewing/checking this thread comes natural,i wont force it,its purely based on instincts and imma stick to that...lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2013
Wadup Spadey
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2013
2shorts is a fool and a bloody liar.he denied ever dating bev but yesterday during his interview on coolfm,he said dey were friends with benefits.wff!!!.and dat he has zero telorant for rubbish but never laid a hand on bev.he even admitted to breaking bevs simcard.if dey were just friends with benefits,i dnt see any reason he shuld do dat.wat kind of a guy is dis??i never even liked him b4.d guy is so arrogant and annoying.tomorrow now,he will say dat he beat bev but didnt beat her too much. D guy just vex me yesterday,he was even avoiding some of d questions to show he is guilty.stupid man,woman beater.he is so lucky dat bev didnt sue him.meanwhile bev still stands on her story dat d stupid guy beat her and i believe her not cos i love her but cos i know wat guys like 2short are capable of doing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2013
Yes, we also have the corroborators and peddlers, who seem to be nursing some grief, the watchdogs, who were too ignorant to see beyond their noses...
The pugnacious, who doesn't understand the need to let a nigga be nd quit fantisizing about his relationship... The confused who says pple act lyk kids but doesn't mind dancing in d mud anyways..
The insecure who cannot even accomodate "snide" remarks without getting emotional...
Issokai.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.