Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183086 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
spade:

He's not playing any mind games. He's just too dumb and unable to express himself and articulate his words properly. Morbid dullness is what I call it.

Dude, first of all, needs to enroll himself in a 4-year speech coaching/therapy course so he can learn how to open his mouth and talk like a human being, instead of a drowning man wey carry sawdust for mouth.

Then after that, he needs to join the army so he can grow some ballls.

It's a pity that after 101 days since BBA first kicked off, Melvin is the ONLY person people are still phucking struggling to understand a word he says and what his intentions are. Peeps should stop making excuses for this dull fellow jare.
Upon how many interviews now, people are still struggling to understand him.

Even Angelo wey entangle himself with up to 5 girls for house don CLEARLY state his intentions straight to the point.

Elikem wey been get with Feza, Fatima and Pokello, don state his thing straight.

Melvin wey no do any such thing for house ooo, na im hin own story come different.

Im don run how many interviews and counting, and story still remain the same "What did he say?"

LMFAOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Whoever knows Melvin on a personal level should tell him to learn how to give straight answers. We're tired of him dillydallying every freaking time. Jeez, it's annoying already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
toxxxxxxx: I agree with spade,I am also gettn tired of his talk jare.can't make himself clear for once.abi na strategy,I tire o.
How will ds twogals be feeling by now,abi dem plan am together?as far as I'm concerned evn if na lucifer him like na him palaver.make I'm carry himself go corner joor.

Timidity, dullness and lack of exposure na im dey kill the guy.

A grown asss man, dem go ask you question on who you're feeling, and your answer is "hmmmmmm"?

Person wey im mates don dey raise family, his asss is still too shy to openly state in plain terms what woman he has interests in? At the age of 28, for goodness sake! Two years from now, im go enter 30 - balding stage.

Dey form Vatican Priest for BB House and eventually won nothing for it.

Now wey game don end, he's still an inexperienced mumu in his interviews with ZERO street wisdom and ZERO confidence.

"Mellish" people carried on with their fantasies because he was not articulate enough to state his intentions in clear terms which would have buried the crrap once and for all. It carried on and ended up marketing him as a total weakling who lacked the spine to go for what he wanted, and he eventually crashed out after spending 91 full days in the house with no drama, controversy or entertainment.

Idiiiots like AdaStunnerWhizz and that imbbecile JossyNMe who threatened to 'expose' Mnet, are left free to parade their irritating Mellish crrap. But should we really be surprised? Melvin is too much of a dunce to open his mouth and articulate his points grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
spade:

And what are those footsteps? grin

I don't think I ever read any article where Uti directly answered if he was dating Sheila or not. Till today, I don't even know if they ever dated. All I saw was "yes I could marry Sheila" grin

The only time I felt they might have had something was when someone asked if Uti and Sheila were getting married and Sheila was like jeez we just started dating.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
So melvin did his last interview at Kissfm and d presenter was just focusing on Uti(mumu guy).

Uti: its not about me but melvin.
Na now presenter focus on am.

Melvin : "even though,I dint win d money,I'm still a winner.Being in dat house for 91 days is not easy."
"Going 2 bba wasn't for love but 2 have fun.
*when asked bout d dillish saga*
Melvin: I wonder weda ppl watch d show with their eyes open.I was never checking out Dillish but we r close friends n ll always be..we still keep in touch. *melvin shouts* Nigerians,nothing happened btw dillish and i,we r just friends.

Uti : but at d party,u were kissing sum1,Maria..*melvin gives a small chuckle and uti continues*some ppl came to take pics with melvin so I was looking for him and out of d corner of my eyes,I saw Melvin chopping someones(Maria,we all know that)mouth like it was isi-ewu he hadn't eaten for 4years.*melvin agreed*
Presenter: what's up with u and maria?
Melvin: we r cool.
Presenter: isn't dat d same thing u said bout dillish?
Melvin: no,its different with Maria.Maria and I are getting to know each other very well and its going well.That's all for now,I ll update u in d future.

Bba was a big platform for me,I ve acted,modeled so its going to get better cuz it was a big platform for me."

*they all sang,"dis is d day dat d Lord has made" in d studio and he thanked d fans for deir support*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @Spade
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
ItsModella: Whoever knows Melvin on a personal level should tell him to learn how to give straight answers. We're tired of him dillydallying every freaking time. Jeez, it's annoying already.

The day he'll give a straight answer is the day he'll cough out his ballls.
He lacks the boldness to give straight answers.

Even common Diary Room wey im just dey infront of a camera and speakerphone, he finds it difficult to even face the camera and relax.

Maybe that's just how his family trained him.

I don't know why this pissses me off so much... Or is it because I'm from Aba and there's no room for dullness on my side? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
"What do you want from her", he knew where the guy was heading to and simply halted it..... What were u expecting to hear b4?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
ella.b:
So melvin did his last interview at Kissfm and d presenter was just focusing on Uti(mumu guy).

Melvin : "even though,I dint win d money,I'm still a winner.Being in dat house for 91 days is not easy."
Melvin: I wonder weda ppl watch d show with their eyes open.I was never checking out Dillish but we r close friends n ll always be..we still keep in touch. *melvin shouts* Nigerians,nothing happened btw dillish and i,we r just friends.

Uti : but at d party,u were kissing sum1,Maria..*melvin gives a small chuckle and uti continues*some ppl came to take pics with melvin so I was looking for him and out of d corner of my eyes,I saw Melvin chopping someones(Maria,we all know that)mouth like it was isi-ewu he hadn't eaten for 4years.*melvin agreed*
Melvin: no,its different with Maria.Maria and I are getting to know each other very well and its going well.That's all for now,I ll update u in d future.

Bba was a big platform for me,I ve acted,modeled so its going to get better cuz it was a big platform for me."

*they all sang,"dis is d day dat d Lord has made" in d studio and he thanked d fans for deir support*
Finally, we get the full gist of things. I was already starting to think village people don gum my guy mouth.

Thanks to the presenter sha, na so e for just end with "we're cool"....like say that one na answer.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
grin spade
I ve posted d last interview,yall can get d answers u want from there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
ella.b:

Abeg who was this interviewer? This interviewer sabi. Some amateurs woulda left the matter when he said he and Maria are cool for the umpteenth time but this one had the sense to say wasn't that what u said about Dillish.

So for the first time, I'm going to take him for his words. There is something going on between him and Maria.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
ItsModella:
Finally, we get the full gist of things. I was already starting to think village people don gum my guy mouth.

Thanks to the presenter sha, na so e for just end with "we're cool"....like say that one na answer.
If to say d interviewer no ask further,na only "we r cool" we go get..Melvin na case.Big one
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
njokusboy: "What do you want from her", he knew where the guy was heading to and simply halted it..... What were u expecting to hear b4?

We were expecting to hear the answer to the question "what do you want from her".

Its a simple question that has only 2 answers that categorically flow with it. Its either you want something or you want nothing...to which my guy clearly did not answer.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
The interview at 94.7fm made me so confused that I had to listen attentively to d kissfm interview.
Melvin na person wey if u ask him a question,he ll give u d answer u don't wanna hear until u push further.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
Now that the presenter has succeeding in bringing the words out of his mouth, the cat he didn't want to let out.. Una don happy abi Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Duh, we're obviously happy undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
njokusboy: Now that the presenter has succeeding in bringing the words out of his mouth, the cat he didn't want to let out.. Una don happy abi Smh

Ehen na,isn't it better to know d truth?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
njokusboy: Now that the presenter has succeeding in bringing the words out of his mouth, the cat he didn't want to let out.. Una don happy abi Smh

Are you okay undecided undecided

It's succeeded btw grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
ella.b:
grin spade
I ve posted d last interview,yall can get d answers u want from there.

"What is between you and Maria?"

"We're cool" - See wetin grown man dey talk.

'Dillish is for Steven'

Had Uti not chipped in about his liaisons with Maria on the final night, we for hear anything? grin

No be "We're cool" and "With Maria, it's different" we go carry for ear? grin

Even in the 80's, "We've chosen to go steady" is a more dignified way of saying you're trying to work things out with a girl.

"We're cool" na friendzone tinz jare grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mariarocks:

We were expecting to hear the answer to the question "what do you want from her".

Its a simple question that has only 2 answers that categorically flow with it. Its either you want something or you want nothing...to which my guy clearly did not answer.

So he was either supposed to say "I want sumtin" or "I don't want anything".. RE U SERIOUS.. She is his friend nd dat is sumtin.. He can't say I want nothing.. In any case, I don't want anything or I want sumtin isn't the answer the presenter was looking for... Abeg..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jesus... I see Semid4Lyfe viewing the thread.

I hope he's not planning to close it!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mariarocks:

Are you okay undecided undecided

It's succeeded btw grin grin

Lolzzz, na typing error nah, nawa to u..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Am not after his relationship status, because he is entitled to either hide it or expose it for the world to know. But melvin really needs to learn how to be articulate in his speech. He should stop d timidity stuff. Hit the nail on the head, no one is gona kill him for it. He is a grown up man.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
njokusboy:

So he was either supposed to say "I want sumtin" or "I don't want anything".. RE U SERIOUS.. She is his friend nd dat is sumtin.. He can't say I want nothing.. In any case, I don't want anything or I want sumtin isn't the answer the presenter was looking for... Abeg..

Don't be a dullard. By something I meant a series of things e.g it's either u want to share her money or u want an intimate relationship or u want just a friendship or etc hence the something.

Ahn ahn. What do you want from Dillish don turn Dillish is hot, She's for Stephen undecided undecided.

Na simple question na. What do you want? Nothing much, all I want is to continue my friendship with her.........FINISH!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by vianny18(f): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ok,take it on melvin people just listened to him on kiss fm,and this what i heard-he said been in the house was easy and he went to the house to have fun not to find love,he said nothing happened between him and dillish that they are just frnds.he said he and maria are very cool and they are working on something and that with time he will update us.he also said he was'nt drunk when he kissed maria that nigerians should be patient.they said selly missed her flight but will soon be there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mehn this Selly na business woman oh.

All around the world in 80 days grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
In other news, it turns out Maria and her boyfriend Walla Bwalya hadn't broken up when she left for BBA.
They were only having problems with their relationship at the time she left for Sandton. But after she had spent time in the BB House, she dumped Walla as soon as she got to Nam, cuz she's holding out for someone else.

I guess it's our dull boy Mel grin

This guy would have done wonders for himself with just a little effort.
Sadly, none was shown by our laughing pastor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by vianny18(f): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
ella.b:

*Sorry,did'nt know you ave updated the interview..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
LMAOOOOO Uti's comebacks on twitter are funny sometimes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.