Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2174584 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
C'est moi:
Presenter- Now onto questions from facebook.Melvin,why did u try to kiss dillish on the finale show and hiding your feelings for her?
Melvin- I heard that and itz not true.
Uti- Yes,u wanted to.
Melvin- Dillish and i were jst close in d house,that was why people thot we have feelings for each other.i dont have feelings for dillish.I only tried to whisper 'congrats dear' to her on that day.Why would i want to kiss dillish? there is nothing between us.
When he mentioned dat,I ran 2 twitter 2 see wat d mellish idiats had 2 say lol..and boy did they say soooo much.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
ella.b:

Seriously and he got d nerves 2 say "its just a game".urgh!he was ryt tho but I sooooo despise him.
"It's just a game" my nyansh. Yet, he was expecting Elikem to save him as per returning the favor. Thank God, Elikem also came up for eviction.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
C'est moi:

Will u continue pls?
Lol..ur almost done na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
C'est moi:
Presenter- Now onto questions from facebook.Melvin,why did u try to kiss dillish on the finale show and hiding your feelings for her?
Melvin- I heard that and itz not true.
Uti- Yes,u wanted to.
Melvin- Dillish and i were jst close in d house,that was why people thot we have feelings for each other.i dont have feelings for dillish.I only tried to whisper 'congrats dear' to her on that day.Why would i want to kiss dillish? there is nothing between us.
I felt so bad when Ik said that! IK talks too much sometimes.if he didn't say that trash,people wouldn't have started saying Melvin tried kissing Dillish,cos he would have been able to wisper whatever he wanted to wisper to her...Melvin has his fault but part of Melvin's problems are his fans.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
ella.b:

Lol..ur almost done na.
lol,i know that jare.lemme finish wat i started then.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
Presenter- Selly,wat did ur family say wen u got back home after u were evicted?
Selly- What do u want them to say? nothing....congrats,u did well.im a pampered child,u know.
Presenter- this people can be funny,asking who uti is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by damiii(f): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
hii guys,i hv been following thissss thread since it inception,thanks for the updates,i hv gt big love for u all shout to kslib,som,danny,blizbloke,modella,theamaka,ella,cest moi,ochon,spade nd othersss

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
C'est moi:
Uti- can't they diss people in d house?
Selly- Ok,let me diss someone.I want to diss oneal.can u imagine i saved oneal and he swapped me? mehn,that was bad.

Melvin- Yea,and u know we were not in know of wat was happening outside d house.D whole W/A hating by oneal.That was not nice at all.The show was not abt west africans.

LMAOOOOO. I can imagine Selly's facial reaction and her accent saying this grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
Presenter- What are u gonna get into now melvin?
Melvin- movies,explore the entertainment industry.Bba has given me a platform.If he noticed,97% of them are/were entertainers.
Uti- parents will want their children to have a basic education b4 venturing into d entertainment industry.
Selly- We are entertainers for even participating in a reality show.
Uche- Going into a reality show catapults u into an entertainment platform making u an entertainer.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
IK sha is overzealous... That statement was rubbish, made melvin look like a dang fool... Melvin for tell am say him fuckup, but u sabi the dude nah... Mr nice guy... He just let it pass..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
njokusboy: IK sha is overzealous... That statement was rubbish, made melvin look like a dang fool... Melvin for tell am say him fuckup, but u sabi the dude nah... Mr nice guy... He just let it pass..

lol ehnnn leave my Melvin alone jor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by damiii(f): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dannyxy: Presenter-selly did give nando an std?...selly-b4 we went to the big brother house,we were all checked,nobody enters the big broda house with a disease,it's jst that nando gt smarter than me,bt we are coo nw...*logs out*
at last iii have seen one person pic,u are really cute
Dannyxy: Presenter-selly did give nando an std?...selly-b4 we went to the big brother house,we were all checked,nobody enters the big broda house with a disease,it's jst that nando gt smarter than me,bt we are coo nw...*logs out*
at last iii have seen one person pic,u are really cute:p
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Presenters- So,wat do u have to say to ur fans?
Melvin- What he heard after he left the house was overwhelming.some women wished he was their son,ladies wish they were dating him,some wish he was their father or something.He exhibited good morals.All the good qualities pple saw in him in d house,they should take from it and get their inspiration from them.He is proud and humbled.
Selly- Thanks to my naija fans,Africa and everybody who supported them.It was not easy being in bba house that at times they lose d fact that cameras were watching.Im a down-to-earth person.I love life and playful.Much love from Nigerians on twitter.Thanks Nigerians.
Presenter then wishes them the best.
Selly- Apologetic party.Follow us on twitter to get the venue.
Presenter- Thanks and it's a wrap.
Thanks for reading ladies and gentle moin-moin,sorry! gentlemen.It's a wrap from original moi too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
C'est moi:
Melvin- What he heard after he left the house was overwhelming.some women wished he was their son,ladies wish they were dating him,some wish he was their father or something.He exhibited good morals.All the good qualities pple saw in him in d house,they should take from it and get their inspiration from them.He is proud and humbled.
Selly- Thanks to my naija fans,Africa and everybody who supported them.It was not easy being in bba house that at times they lose d fact that cameras were watching.Im a down-to-earth person.I love life and playful.Much love from Nigerians on twitter.Thanks Nigerians.
Thanks for reading ladies and gentle moin-moin,sorry! gentlemen.It's a wrap from original moi too.
Thanks a lot for the updates, miss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
C'est moi:
thanks alot
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
ItsModella:
Thanks a lot for the updates, miss kiss
The pleasure is mine dear.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
ninnyanny: thanks alot
u are welcomeeeeeee.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
damiii: at last iii have seen one person pic,u are really cute at last iii have seen one person pic,u are really cute:p
naha nihi neku...please dn't insult me biko,lol,i uploaded my pic to check sumtin out nd remove it...*logs out,see u next year*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
@MariaNepembe: Club London is where it's at tomorrow night. #teamDillish http://pic.twitter.com/iPFtdnEBi7
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
C'est moi:
weldone,get well søon,bt u forgot to add this,"selly was like u can follow us on @therealsellygh,@siruti nd @melvin0duah ,then all of a sudden a voice frm nowhere hurriedly said"follow at @uchecool"... They totally 4got him*logs out*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dannyxy: naha nihi neku...please dn't insult me biko,lol,i uploaded my pic to check sumtin out nd remove it...*logs out,see u next year*
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
the crew

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dannyxy: weldone,get well søon,bt u forgot to add this,"selly was like u can follow us on @therealsellygh,@siruti nd @melvin0duah ,then all of a sudden a voice frm nowhere hurriedly said"follow at @uchecool"... They totally 4got him*logs out*
thks dear.i left that out purposely.peeps knw their twitter accts already except for uche's.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
ella.b:
the crew
selly is nt looking bad at all,no wonder rahim was tripping...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
damiii: hii guys,i hv been following thissss thread since it inception,thanks for the updates,i hv gt big love for u all shout to kslib,som,danny,blizbloke,modella,theamaka,ella,cest moi,ochon,spade nd othersss
Thank uuuuuu.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
ella.b:

lol ehnnn leave my Melvin alone jor

Ehn but him suppose learn to dey fight small.. When u re too calm everybody go want mess with you... Even dillish that was weeping like a puppy because hakeem sliced her had the audacity to provoke him... Mtschew.. Anyway, na still my guy him be, I wish I was dat calm, but I calm small sha.. Lolzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
C'est moi:

thks dear.i left that out purposely.peeps knw their twitter accts already except for uche's.
dn't mind me,i know it's irrelevant bt i jst found it very funny,the way he quickly chipped it in was so epic,i am sure the guy will go 4 bba next year so he can get mre followers atleast
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AmieTee(f): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hi everyone. I had been a guest viewer of this thread right from the very first day but decided to join today. I must confess u always made my days in the last few months...I looked forward to my free time so I cld check in here to catch some fun and it has been worthwhile. A big thank you to all and special S/O to #teamMelvin.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
Damii,

Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
ella.b:

Will take u up on ur offer one day dear smiley
okeydokey....it's a date then.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dannyxy: dn't mind me,i know it's irrelevant bt i jst found it very funny,the way he quickly chipped it in was so epic,i am sure the guy will go 4 bba next year so he can get mre followers atleast
sure thing.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
@damiii,thanks..
All izz well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.