Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177458 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mariarocks: Who misses such undecided undecided
lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ginger78: Abuja here i come.am gonna all my pals at enugu.see u soon.but i cnt wait to get to abuja,its gonna be a hot weekend.party tins on my mind.yeah!!!

Don't forget to give us updates. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
Those pictures naaaa. Selly be looking like a possessed doll.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
abbeynoni: I must say U guys are doing great in here. V gt a confession anywayz....@ella.b and Itsmodella I love u both. wink

shocked shocked Oh my gosh!! I'm sure they appreciate this confession or they must have not seen it because I refuse to believe they will just ignore your bold confession.

Oh wait... I just saw Ella.b's pm. She told me to tell you thank you and she loves you too but couldn't say it cuz of.... Oh and I love you too ella. b grin grin thanks for the pm. grin grin

And as for @itsmodella...well I don't know. She's also been ignoring me and also my pm's grin. she's REALLY mean.....and fronts A LOT grin grin. Yep, she's that kind of girl grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Match don end, who else go win cool cool can't wait for next weekend. Premiere league returns. cool cool cool Cant wait to see Ozil in action cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
I keep missing thread mates picsure. Not always lucky to see them. Plenty people must miss mine too when I upload.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Big Brother Africa (BBA) The Chase finalist, Elikem Kumordzie has arrived in Zimbabwe and was welcomed at the airport by a beaming girlfriend, Pokello Nare and local fans at the Harare International Airport. The Ghanaian hunk who charmed Stunner’s former girlfriend’s heart introduced Pokello to his mother after the BBA finale in South Africa.

At the airport, tape measures were the ‘in thing’ as most fans had them around their necks in acknowledgment of Elikem’s profession as a tailor.
Fans were all in caps branded Polikem (Pokello+Elikem) and some were holding banners branded ‘Welcome Elikem’ and ‘Our mukwasha (son–in–law)’.

Upon arrival, Hovhorosi Style designers handed Elikem one of their overalls with President Robert Mugabe’s signature and he quickly changed into the overalls.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
team pokello

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
with fans

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
i swear Eli no get this kind of reception in Ghana self

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Polikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Polikem

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
Welcome to zim

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mariarocks:

shocked shocked Oh my gosh!! I'm sure they appreciate this confession or they must have not seen it because I refuse to believe they will just ignore your bold confession.

Oh wait... I just saw Ella.b's pm. She told me to tell you thank you and she loves you too but couldn't say it cuz of.... Oh and I love you too ella. b grin grin thanks for the pm. grin grin

And as for @itsmodella...well I don't know. She's also been ignoring me and also my pm's grin. she's REALLY mean.....and fronts A LOT grin grin. Yep, she's that kind of girl grin grin
*rolls eyes* undecided tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
Special shout out to all the fans of Elikem and those who campaigned and voted for him when he was up against Sulu and Annabell

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mariarocks:

Lmao see u.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
Oh my!!!.i miss the amaka,yinkade and sexytabhi on dis thread.abeg were una dey now.i miss u people so much and i love y"all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
selly's eyes abi contacts get as e be

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
oneza family fun day

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
this tape rule ish get as e be

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
ella.b:

Lmao see u.

ehm no I love you too for delivering the message undecided undecided angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
ItsModella:
*rolls eyes* undecided tongue

But am I lying? You've been ignoring me as well cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Agbgift has uploaded her picture!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really hot. Niiiicccceee. I like it kiss grin

Leave it naaaa angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mariarocks: Agbgift has uploaded her picture!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really hot. Niiiicccceee. I like it kiss grin
its not true
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
I set fireee to the rain!!!,naija win sha,freak the tom seint freek...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
ninnyanny: its not true
it's true,u were too late,so u didn't see it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dannyxy: it's true,u were too late,so u didn't see it
yol stop this already! If u wanna upload ur pix,then u should be able to leave it for @ least an hour. Haba!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
Lol. So many missed it. #smiles#

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
ninnyanny: its not true

Who told you. grin grin angry tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dannyxy: it's true,u were too late,so u didn't see it

Lmao! Tell her ohhh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Agbgift: Lol. So many missed it. #smiles#

grin grin grin grin I feel bad for them. Maybe u should just let them see it. Especially ninnyanny . I feel bad for her and I like her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
ninnyanny: yol stop this already! If u wanna upload ur pix,then u should be able to leave it for @ least an hour. Haba!
yimu,were is your own?...what is the meaning of "yimu"? till nw i dn't knw,i use it bt i dn't knw d meanin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.