Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177552 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. I won't pull a fani-kayode na. I'm not old na and I don't kiss and tell. Moreover c'est is hooked to ****! *couhgs* grin

Lol.. Sorry for the vigil thingy I put you guys through. I dozed off

I owe you an apology too
lol.....hmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. I'd look out for scandal too

Thought I told you what ochongonoko means?. It's means TROUBLE MAKER in igbo
You should watch scandal.Kerry was awesome wit her character.Im not sure o bt i think the title is now 'the fixer'.Now watching deception.Not bad....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
C'est moi:

You should watch scandal.Kerry was awesome wit her character.Im not sure o bt i think the title is now 'the fixer'.
The name is still Scandal. Don't mind that useless Mnet that changed it to The Fixer...like wtf?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
watabambam:
The name is still Scandal. Don't mind that useless Mnet that changed it to The Fixer...like wtf?
Was wondering too.I prefer scandal to the fixer.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
watabambam:

Oh, I see. You are the quite the opposite of the meaning of your username.

Yeah, quiet opposite. *embarrased*. I wish I'm a troublemaker
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Kingsley Jay:
But u decide 2b a peace maker..TF
Oya start acting lyk ur name, we will understand
If not, change it ASAP lyk u promised

Lol.. I planned on being a troublemaker with my moniker but it didn't work out. My calm nature just couldn't allow me to grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
C'est moi:

You should watch scandal.Kerry was awesome wit her character.Im not sure o bt i think the title is now 'the fixer'.

After GOT, I'll surely go after it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
C'est moi:

lol.....hmmmmm

Don't worry, your secret (crush) is safe with me wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

Don't worry, your secret (crush) is safe with me wink
Thought i said it yesterday that i don't have a crush here.hian!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
ochongonoko: @dannyxy

I do background check on seasonals I watch these day and to be honest, I've been getting positive reviews about GOT. Not a single bad one, so you should check it out

Game of thrones is a gud one, unpredictable so far... Youdont know what to expect.. I like the movie..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
C'est moi:

Thought i said it yesterday that i don't have a crush here.hian!

Lol. I meant I know the person crushing on you wink lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
njokusboy:

Game of thrones is a gud one, unpredictable so far... Youdont know what to expect.. I like the movie..

*licks lips and rubs palm* I can't wait to get started tomorrow smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
@feminine A.....u too ma'am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
LMAO @watabambam, I can't stop LOLing whenever I see that moniker grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol. I meant I know the person crushing on you wink lipsrsealed
#smiles.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
ochongonoko: Bia papa ostrich and Jetli, why are you guys mute?

Continue with the questions.. I'm exempted cos I'm an elite of this thread grin

Lol. When I turn Jet Li?

Na all these babes spoil the interview ni. sad

Mehn, no more questions from the host - Kslib. He signed out yesterday. Take it up and do it. Hey, include yourself, too. Elite ko, Ella ni.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

I won't invite them. Lol

Happy day to you and all threadmates

grin Lol. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
ochongonoko: After the Polikem marriage bells were rang these were the response from the Some Chase mates
I
saac LK-4 @LK_four Many tweeps hated on @pokellosexxy @elikem_detailor relationship bt it has withstood the haters n evil. There love is being witnessed. Salute.

Selly - I'm Happy I linked Them God knows best.
Fatima - I have always Believed in De-Tailor as a man We can't wait

Dillish - Their Love has always being Genuine and
believing... more to come as twitter hits the doors of The forum #fapped

i would be glad if it works out. i hear they are coming to Ghana today
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
C'est moi:

Hian! Na u sabi.

grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ginger78: .lol.u 2

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. When I turn Jet Li?

Na all these babes spoil the interview ni. sad

Mehn, no more questions from the host - Kslib. He signed out yesterday. Take it up and do it. Hey, include yourself, too. Elite ko, Ella ni.

They're just shy.. Don't blame them. Here is kinda public

Come, why must you put ella in all your posts?. Na so the love do you reach ni? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
chriskwaku:

i would be glad if it works out. i hear they are coming to Ghana today

I wish it will work out too, they complement each other very well.

They will be arriving in ghana today, ghanaians should reciprocate zim's kind gesture towards elikem and give pokello a befitting welcome as well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
The picture ochon was talking abt is in celebrity section now.Definately not bev.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

They're just shy.. Don't blame them. Here is kinda public

Come, why must you put ella in all your posts?. Na so the love do you reach ni? grin

I don't o. Some said the truth anyway. Others, na them know o. smiley

Nawa o. Where did I put Ella in my posts ni? Abeg o. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I don't o. Some said the truth anyway. Others, na them know o. smiley

Nawa o. Where did I put Ella in my posts ni? Abeg o. cheesy

Sharap!! grin.. Go and check your post, you said " elite ko ELLA ni" grin.

Carry go, love is a beautiful thing smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

I wish it will work out too, they complement each other very well.

They will be arriving in ghana today, ghanaians should reciprocate zim's kind gesture towards elikem and give pokello a befitting welcome as well

the thing is BBA is not popular in Gh and can bet you many folks do not who she is and the fact that she warmly received Eli in zim. but am sure she would be given a fitting welcome. i would not be there though smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

Sharap!! grin.. Go and check your post, you said " elite ko ELLA ni" grin.

Carry go, love is a beautiful thing smiley

I wasn't referring to this post abeg. I used her name because of something tongue

Hehe. Love? *hugs Ella*
smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ochon I have looked at that picture carefully.. Saw it on twitter, the babe has bevs complexion and forehead but its definitely not her.... Some random mischievious person in a bid to rock the boat picked it up from only God knows where... Pple sha get time..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
chriskwaku:

the thing is BBA is not popular in Gh and can bet you many folks do not who she is and the fact that she warmly received Eli in zim. but am sure she would be given a fitting welcome. i would not be there though smiley

I understand.. Not everybody watches BBA and I think pokello pulled some stunts in getting crowd to welcome elikem.

All iz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
njokusboy: Ochon I have looked at that picture carefully.. Saw it on twitter, the babe has bevs complexion and forehead but its definitely not her.... Some random mischievious person in a bid to rock the boat picked it up from only God knows where... Pple sha get time..

Pheeewww.. At least bev won't be attacked for a badly concoted crime she didn't commit
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
C'est moi:
@feminine A.....u too ma'am.

Am not ma'am o. Lolz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
spade:

I'm everywhere, son! grin cool
u nor dey stay one place?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1851) (1852) (1853) (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.