Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180304 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2013
Drahmah: 1 day out, and ya'll rack up a dozen pages. Crazy bunch

@jekyll...ella's fav emoticons? Really? Haaaaaaa!

Shout out to all the people on here...

Back @ you. tongue

Lol. Close your teeth jare. Warris "haaaaaa"?

Welcome back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2013
Ginger78: Gudmorning all.hope y"all slept well.my normal shoutout to my sweethearts and darlings.@dramah,@ochon,@mariarocks,@SOM,@ninnanny,@itsmodella,@jekyll/hyde,@amaka,@sexytabhi,@eskbabe,@c"est moi,my one and only @klisb,@yinkade.i miss u @drahmah and u @amaka.abeg come online.i love y"all though not equally.lol.have a nice day and God bless y"all.meanwhile @klisb no wan talk to me again.wetin i do u?abeg no dey ignore me again for dis thread.lol.dnt worry,i will talk to c"est moi to accept u cos i know u like/love her.no vex ooo.abeg @drahmah come online.i miss u here.lol

Good morning. I did. I trust you did, too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Good morning. I did. I trust you did, too.
.of course i did
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2013
Drahmah: I MISSED YUH MORE! kiss
.awww....me 2.*smile*welcome back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Back @ you. tongue

Lol. Close your teeth jare. Warris "haaaaaa"?

Welcome back.
hehe! Love(abi crush) nwantiti
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2013
@ninnyanny please i am waiting.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2013
Ginger78: .awww....me 2.*smile*welcome back.
mmmmm. *_* hv I told yuh, yuh hv d most gorgeous smile? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2013
toxxxxxxx: @ninnyanny please i am waiting.
0_o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2013
Drahmah: 1 day out, and ya'll rack up a dozen pages. Crazy bunch!

@ginger...sunshine, I'm sorry I wasn't here as much as I'd want the past day(s); I couldn't help it. I see you've kept this this place 'gingered', I see your shout-outs, and mentions, and I want yuh to know that I appreciate the love(they make me smile). I miss yuh, and I hope to hear frm yuh soon. Do stay happy n fly, sunshine!

@maria ashawo, I hv nothing to tell yuh just yet...till yuh show up!

@kslib yuh finally show up...

@ochongo, Mr matchmaker...I see yuh

@spade dude, yuh need ta chill. Lol. Yuh show up only to rant outchea...

@jekyll...ella's fav emoticons? Really? Haaaaaaa!

@watabambam...kekwanu?

Shout out to all the people on here...

LOL! grin Okay bros, I guess you're right.

By the way, what the hell is going on here? See as everybody don get girlfriend for dis thread, from Ochongonoko, to Kslib, to Mariarocks, to Jonzing & Hide, to Toyin, na only me wey dey left out cry

The Melvin wey I been dey accuse of being dull for woman matter, me sef wan follow im footsteps?

Mbanu, I just can't dull o!

Biko, NoName, Dominique or Sexytabhi dey single? I need to 'speak' with these ladies ASAP!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2013
Drahmah: mmmmm. *_* hv I told yuh, yuh hv d most gorgeous smile? smiley
.yes u have and i appreciate it.thanks,am flattered and am feeling so fly dis morning.*muah*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2013
spade:

By the way, what the hell is going on here? See as everybody don get girlfriend for dis thread, from Ochongonoko, to Kslib, to Mariarocks, to Jonzing & Hide, na only me wey dey left out cry

The Melvin wey I been dey accuse of being dull, me sef wan follow im footsteps?

Biko, NoName, Dominique or Sexytabhi dey single? I need to 'speak' with these ladies ASAP!
.lol.u are very funny.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2013
ItsModella:
Words of the wise? It just occurred to me to google the meaning of "your wise words" and hey look what I found grin

29. AKWA ỌKỤKỌ TIE AKỊ, IHERE EMEE MKPUME.

If an egg cracks a kernel, the stone is put to shame.

http://www.etesenghana.com/a-collection-of-igbo-proverbs-and-sayings-nigeria-by-olakunle-lawal/

It still makes no sense though undecided

It does make a lot of sense, d stone is hard, cracking kernel is its duty, when sumtin as soft as an egg does its supposed difficult task for it, it ought to be ashamed, when a child takes over the responsibilities of elders while the elders watch, its a tin of shame... It depends on the context of usage though..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2013
Mariarocks:

Eyah pele. Not everybody is wise. Don't feel stupiid, its fine grin grin

Nooo you shatt.... Ok lemme say everybody's fav sentence in igbo and u can translate: Onye si na ya anaghi ata anụ nkita; ya a hara kwana mmiri ọfe ya

Do you still want more proof, woman? grin grin Best believe now

Lolzz, igbo proverbs though,,, he that says he doesn't eat dog meat, should as well not drink the pepper soup made with it... My igbo brothers , I hail oh. Am so proud..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2013
spade:

By the way, what the hell is going on here? See as everybody don get girlfriend for dis thread, from Ochongonoko, to Kslib, to Mariarocks, to Jonzing & Hide, to Toyin, na only me wey dey left out cry

The Melvin wey I been dey accuse of being dull for woman matter, me sef wan follow im footsteps?

Mbanu, I just can't dull o! Lololol! Yuh wan join too? Hehe! Odikwa serious

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2013
Ginger78: .yes u have and i appreciate it.thanks,am flattered and am feeling so fly dis morning.*muah*
mmmmm. That kiss...*_* I see beautiful stars. Btw, that wasn't flattery! Yuh should really see yourself
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2013
Drahmah: hehe! Love(abi crush) nwantiti

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 13, 2013
Ginger78: .of course i did

Good to know. Do have a productive day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2013
spade:

undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2013
Drahmah: mmmmm. That kiss...*_* I see beautiful stars. Btw, that wasn't flattery! Yuh should really see yourself
.awwww...thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2013
Drahmah: mmmmm. That kiss...*_* I see beautiful stars. Btw, that wasn't flattery! Yuh should really see yourself
.awwww...thanks.so were have u been??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2013
How una dey my people? Good morning@all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2013
styresse: Melbev should have done better, I just hope we are represented by exceptional reps next season even in d All-stars

Melvin and beverly really tried o. For now, I don't have a 9ja candidate for the ALL-STARS. Its only next year that will determine. I don't feel melvin or beverly will want to come for all stars. As melvin has declared this his last reality tv show. Beverly say na school and marriage. As for ola, heard he works under BBA crew or mnet now, if its true, I don't see him as a candidate. Vina of karens time, is a NO. Her forming, aint real. I will choice beverly over her a million times.
I jst hope a better candidate emerges next year. Who we can also pick for All-Stars.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2013
Agbgift:

Melvin and beverly really tried o. For now, I don't have a 9ja candidate for the ALL-STARS. Its only next year that will determine. I don't feel melvin or beverly will want to come for all stars. As melvin has declared this his last reality tv show. Beverly say na school and marriage. As for ola, heard he works under BBA crew or mnet now, if its true, I don't see him as a candidate. Vina of karens time, is a NO. Her forming, aint real. I will choice beverly over her a million times.
I jst hope a better candidate emerges next year. Who we can also pick for All-Stars.

NKENNA, in my opinion, is the best candidate for All-Stars.
Her village swagga, her entertaining and unintentionally hilarious stories, as well as her weird beliefs make her a sure bet for this thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2013
Ginger78: Gudmorning all.hope y"all slept well.my normal shoutout to my sweethearts and darlings.@dramah,@ochon,@mariarocks,@SOM,@ninnanny,@itsmodella,@jekyll/hyde,@amaka,@sexytabhi,@eskbabe,@c"est moi,my one and only @klisb,@yinkade.i miss u @drahmah and u @amaka.abeg come online.i love y"all though not equally.lol.have a nice day and God bless y"all.meanwhile @klisb no wan talk to me again.wetin i do u?abeg no dey ignore me again for dis thread.lol.dnt worry,i will talk to c"est moi to accept u cos i know u like/love her.no vex ooo.abeg @drahmah come online.i miss u here.lol
@bolded,not at all ooo. Why will i ignore you nah? I have no reason to atall atall..
Anyone that ignores ginger certainly doesnt know what good health means.. grin
As for your second bolded,all i have to say is "I don suffer"... Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2013
looo....u aint serious.good am dear.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2013
C'est moi:

looo....u aint serious.good am dear.
.of couse i am.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2013
Kslib:
@bolded,not at all ooo. Why will i ignore you nah? I have no reason to atall atall..
Anyone that ignores ginger certainly doesnt know what good health means.. grin
As for your second bolded,all i have to say is "I don suffer"... Lol
All izz well!
.lol.u are a teaser.but i like it,its nice
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2013
spade:
Sexytabhi dey single?

Sexytabhi, is ruled out , she's not into guys and has a gf lipsrsealed . You're left with dominique and noname(this moniker doesn't sound feminine)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2013
Ginger78: .lol.u are a teaser.but i like it,its nice
I'm not a teaser oo. lol
I just deemed it fit to acknowledge the crucial role you play as being ginger..
Ginger does wonders to the body,little wonder,@dramah started getting more fresher since the day he drank from your gingerlicious elixir.. grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2013
Hmmmm!
This thread tho'

Abeg MODeRATOR on duty
Kindly move this thread to the dating and hook up forum
Thanksgringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2013
carujmonella:

Sexytabhi, is ruled out , she's not into guys and has a gf lipsrsealed . You're left with dominique and noname(this moniker doesn't sound feminine)

Fallacy o. She's into guys ni. She told me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2013
Kslib:
I'm not a teaser oo. lol
I just deemed it fit to acknowledge the crucial role you play as being ginger..
Ginger does wonders to the body,little wonder,@dramah started getting more fresher since the day he drank from your gingerlicious elixir.. grin grin
All izz well!
.lol,u are crazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.