Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184635 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2013
Feza should PLEASE swap whoever (preferably Bolt or Natasha) with Pokello. This would mean Hakeem, Sulu, and Pokello would be fighting over the same group of voters. Votes will be split everywhere. And if Maria and Dellish are up for eviction too? This could make for a very interesting week. The dynamics of the game are definitely changing after Sunday.
cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Toby009(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
I want maria to win the 'POWER OF NO' and dellish to win "HOH" this week.. If this happens,the game will be hotter but i know nando will send dellish and maria to ruby house,so i dont want them to win the arena games..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Toby009(m): 10:00am On Jun 24, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
I want maria to win the 'POWER OF NO' and dellish to win "HOH" this week.. If this happens,the game will be hotter but i know nando will send dellish and maria to ruby house,so i dont want them to win the arena games..
and on the other hand the rubies r likely to bring melvin bak if they win the arena games.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2013
THE AMAKA: Feza should PLEASE swap whoever (preferably Bolt or Natasha) with Pokello. This would mean Hakeem, Sulu, and Pokello would be fighting over the same group of voters. Votes will be split everywhere. And if Maria and Dellish are up for eviction too? This could make for a very interesting week. The dynamics of the game are definitely changing after Sunday.
cheesy cool

I'm so going to love that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2013
russello: Why do i have a feeling crazy Nando will put up Melvin in his place.
He once said Melvin is a threat or something like that.
He has always nominated Melvin b4 now.

I believe that's a possibility. I actually think there's a 50/50 chance he will.
Hopefully not tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2013
Mariah wiLl be so gone by Sunday. Nando will so put her up for eviction.

And for those underestimating Cleo for nominating Dillish, you are either obsessed with beautiful Delish or just so ignorant of fact that HMs are suppose to nominate their major competitors.
Forget about Cleo's Hakeem fake love and alliance....Delish is a big threat to Cleo in BBA8!

Cleo, Selly, Melvin, Dellish, Oneal, Fatima, Feza seem to be the only people voting based on competition and not enemies.
Beverly is just busy nominating girls she feels are or will be involved with the men (LK4 and Bolt) she's interested in.
On ther other hand, Feza will save Sulu and put up Pokello or Bassey.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2013
@Nuzo
Beverly was never into Bolt, point of correction. Unless you meant Bimp.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2013
russello:

Oouch!..Ce n'est pas bon! Ce n'est pas bon!!
cry cry cry
oh well,it's nt gud to u n thk God she's nt up bt she myt be replaced.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2013
As from 2day hence forth,hakeem n cleo are my greatest enemy in dat huz.Stuuuupid pple.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2013
spade: I swear to God, Beverly is such a dumb, unstrategic loudmouth.

Why does she constantly nominate Selly? Is she unaware she's making herself come off as really bitter? Where are her votes going to come from, should she be up for eviction?

Atleast Selly has a game plan (as per nominations) to never nominate the Nigerians.

Melvin has a game plan as well to come off as unmalicious as possible during his nominations, as has been witnessed this morning.

But Beverly? Nothing!
....I'll be honest with u, dis trash u wrote here iis complete gibberish!! U should report ur self.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2013
safarigirl: Abeg don't make some people look good.

Hakeem did meeting with them last night and they all agreed to nominate Dellish...anybody who nominated Dellish did so cos of Hakeem.

Why call everyone else f0ol and exonerate one person?

What wrong did Dellish do to any of them? They should even be behind her after that bully attacked her

She's as real as the hair on her head.

I no mention name o
You misinterpreted my post. Don't you know am d no 1 Dillish fan here? The 'she' in my post was Dillish not stewpeed and loose Selly. I meant Dillish has kept it real. She didnt get unnecessary close to Cleo or Selly so she wint be nominated. She is herself. And I want her to be sent to ruby so dey can leave her alone.

Nando is very shallow and he keeps showing it every now and then. cool

And pls, its annabel and dillish dat are up for eviction...hakeem and nando had 3 votes...dillish had 4. TEAM DILLISH!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2013
Nando did do the do with selly, sheeeeeeesh! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2013
Emmadani: As from 2day hence forth,hakeem n cleo are my greatest enemy in dat huz.Stuuuupid pple.
LMAO......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2013
@Chrisbenogor yeah...Spade was right. So selly did that just to save her head in a game or she truly loves nando? Tym will tell. And she even had d nerve to tell Sulu dat she wud be back for him...after being knacked by Nando!!! GAWD!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2013
Emmadani: As from 2day hence forth,hakeem n cleo are my greatest enemy in dat huz.Stuuuupid pple.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2013
Am sure Feza will put Fatimah on d chopping board. She does not like her at all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Hakeem,nando dellish and annabel will be up..
Who will Nigeria vote for "ANNABEL OR DELLISH"....

No, you're reading it wrong.
Just Dillish and Annabel will be up. They're the two housemates with 4 votes apiece. Combined with the ones at Ruby House, I think about 5 housemates will be up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2013
sholay2011: @Chrisbenogor yeah...Spade was right. So selly did that just to save her head in a game or she truly loves nando? Tym will tell. And she even had d nerve to tell Sulu dat she wud be back for him...after being knacked by Nando!!! GAWD!!!

She doesn't love Nando, she just met the guy. Why do Africans throw the word love around so loosely?
Not to add that she has a boyfriend/fiance back in Ghana, and just three days ago was showing and telling housemates about him.
She is trash! Sleeping with somebody to avoid nominations? I don't believe you can be that desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2013
So nando phhuccked selly!!! Damn,why did she give in too early.. She knew that was the reason nando why brought her to diamonds and she agreed.. So she was faking it with sulu all along...
I have a feeling that crazy nando might put melvin on the chopping board, but on a second thought,i think he wouldn't want to do that at this stage when there is still maria and dellish..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2013
I hope you guyz are aware that in Namibia:
1. Maria is more famous and stronger than Dillish
2. Maria brought Dillish into limelight
3. Maria runs the show
4. Dillish is somehow indebted to Maria for some reasons including 1,2,3
5. Dillish love Melvin, but she can't go for it bcoz Maria must have made it clear to her that she is targeting the 9ja guy (reason Dillish never wanted Maria in the Diamond house).

Nonetheless, Maria is likely to win Namibia's votes if she is put up for possible eviction.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2013
Zizi: Am sure Feza will put Fatimah on d chopping board. She does not like her at all
they're both Diamonds....she'll rather put up the unfamiliar...Elikem isn't with Fatima anymore, she doesn't care about her.

Feza will put up Pokello before Fatima #FACT

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2013
sholay2011: @Chrisbenogor yeah...Spade was right. So selly did that just to save her head in a game or she truly loves nando? Tym will tell. And she even had d nerve to tell Sulu dat she wud be back for him...after being knacked by Nando!!! GAWD!!!
Bros I taya for women oooooo !!!! Persin go marry this one put for house, well sha knacking for the chance to win 300K USD. Who born Nando well to not save her or even replace her lol.
No wonder Nando tell her say she fit dey go back Ruby house, my guy don bleed off 10,000 psi no easy grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2013
spade:

No, you're reading it wrong.
Just Dillish and Annabel will be up. They're the two housemates with 4 votes apiece. Combined with the ones at Ruby House, I think about 5 housemates will be up.
Then how come 7 people were up for eviction last week.. By right,hakeem should be up cos he has 3 votes..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2013
Please, som1 shud give us the summary of Diamond's nomination
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2013
What the phuck are you guys smoking? Hakeem IS NOT up for eviction because he got 3 votes.

Nando will not put anyone in HIS PLACE because he WILL NOT be up for eviction either. He got 3 votes while Annabel and Dillish got 4; so from the Diamonds House, just TWO housemates will be up, and they are Annabel and Dillish.

For people wey don study this game to the point of hitting the 190th page on Nairaland, una dey really fall hand. Try to be analytical.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2013
so Betty and Selly.... Have been holyfied..... Issorait.... Loooooool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2013
russello: I hope you guyz are aware that in Namibia:
1. Maria is more famous and stronger than Dillish
2. Maria brought Dillish into limelight
3. Maria runs the show
4. Dillish is somehow indebted to Maria for some reasons including 1,2,3
5. Dillish love Melvin, but she can't go for it bcoz Maria must have made it clear to her that she is targeting the 9ja guy (reason Dillish never wanted Maria in the Diamond house).

Nonetheless, Maria is likely to win Namibia's votes if she is put up for possible eviction.
You're soo on point.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melanie74: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2013
If dellish and Maria are up, nigeria who will we save? I like them both but I feel we save Maria. I don't know why people hate on her cos of melvin. Is it a crime to love someone? I think she's a brave gal for going for what she wants irrespective. She volunteered to go to diamonds just cos of melvin and I see them getting closer gradually. It's a matter of time. It's obvious dellish likes him too but for nig boyfriend Tinz. Since she has started that way, she'll never change so let's stop hoping. Moreover Maria is more lively than her. Like I said I love them both bit if I have to choose, I'll say Maria. Also for SAns hating on her for not dating Angelo her grandpa. Pls what do you''all think

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2013
safarigirl: they're both Diamonds....she'll rather put up the unfamiliar...Elikem isn't with Fatima anymore, she doesn't care about her.

Feza will put up Pokello before Fatima #FACT

You are right. Feza actually nominated Natasha and Pokello
So,
1. She is likely going to put up Pokello
2. She is likely not going to save Natasha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2013
melanie74: If dellish and Maria are up, nigeria who will we save? I like them both but I feel we save Maria. I don't know why people hate on her cos of melvin. Is it a crime to love someone? I think she's a brave gal for going for what she wants irrespective. She volunteered to go to diamonds just cos of melvin and I see them getting closer gradually. It's a matter of time. It's obvious dellish likes him too but for nig boyfriend Tinz. Since she has started that way, she'll never change so let's stop hoping. Moreover Maria is more lively than her. Like I said I love them both bit if I have to choose, I'll say Maria. Also for SAns hating on her for not dating Angelo her grandpa. Pls what do you''all think
Mariah has always ,made it clear before she even went for BBA that she wants to marry a Nigerian guy. She said that when she came for Miss University Africa in Nigeria. I think Nigerians will vote for dillish because of her beauty. The nomination of Dillish and Mariah is not good for both of them especially for Mariah.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2013
spade: What the phuck are you guys smoking? Hakeem IS NOT up for eviction because he got 3 votes.

Nando will not put anyone in HIS PLACE because he WILL NOT be up for eviction either. He got 3 votes while Annabel and Dillish got 4; so from the Diamonds House, just TWO housemates will be up, and they are Annabel and Dillish.

For people wey don study this game to the point of hitting the 190th page on Nairaland, una dey really fall hand. Try to be analytical.
it's cos five people have been coming up from the get-go, never less....it's usually five or more

If more than five, seven people will be up this week
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Bros I taya for women oooooo !!!! Persin go marry this one put for house, well sha knacking for the chance to win 300K USD. Who born Nando well to not save her or even replace her lol.
Abeg they should both be equally castigated, enough of the annoying sexist talk.
Besides Nando is supposed to be a married man so why is he not getting any heat for what they did? Mtshew

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.