Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,057 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178013 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CuteAngel(f): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
Was busy watching our match...
I was lost in the game but something beckoned on me that an Angel was calling.. I followed the little yellow butterfly and Gbam,it led me to this post...
All izz well!
Awwww datz so sweet! *blushing blue* I tot u left me hanging. Anyways welcome back. U dint tell me u are a chelsea fan...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
Drahmah: hahaha! Serzly? Nor be yuh dem call pepeye earlier?

Try again grin

Why u too dey lie this guy. When dem call me pepeye now. Woh, hell fire is real. I'm telling u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Oh yes u did. Because I remember clearly ur excitement at people starting to believe u yesterday. u might not have initially wanted that but with time, that changed...

NS: fimile baby fimile, mi o se mo baby fimile ehh

Excitement cos people were believing me? Eish, some did not even know I already observed that. they only stated their observations like I did. And I said, I'm glad some posters are seeing what I see too. How is that setting out to convince people?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
I'm jealous right now

Why is papa ostrich getting all these love and I've got none grin

Adaberry
C'estmoi
Shezy
And now, cuteangel - KSLANGEL grin

Hmmmm *in biggie's voice* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Calm down and "stop trynna justify yourself". "you're trying too hard to prove your point" hahahahahahah feels good to use ya words against you right grin grin

Justify? Prove a point? Are we reading the same posts? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
CuteAngel:
Awwww datz so sweet! *blushing blue* I tot u left me hanging. Anyways welcome back. U dint tell me u are a chelsea fan...
Madrid fan...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

quote wey i declare wetin u talk. olodo grin grin
Mariarocks:

you toooooo. na u be the papa of busy body. reettttaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddd
Mariarocks:

Why u too dey lie this guy. When dem call me pepeye now. Woh, hell fire is real. I'm telling u
yuh dey see your life? ^
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Sharap there.. Weren't you the one writing LOVE letter to ella.b and c'est moi? undecided grin
even mtn no go stop me from replying,point of correction,i never mentioned love btw aleast am better,what about you that can tell grandmama you like her.u will be hiding like jekyl
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
StateOfMind: ^i personally think you are trying too hard..undecided

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Guy, let's do a poll to determine who Kslib should go for
And to know which slogan sounds more sexy for kslib future crush

C'est moi - K'set moi

Adaberry - kserry

Shezy - Kshezy

Cuteangel - Kslangel

Vote people.. Vote

Meanwhile kslib don shut after boasting about "men" (real madrid). Them dey beg for draw as we speak grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Did you just call me an agbero? shocked shocked shocked

*evil laugh* grin grin

Na wa o, when did this become all about you and that my olodo grandson? I was speaking in general terms.
na olodo dey born olodo
StateOfMind:

Justify? Prove a point? Are we reading the same posts? grin grin

Oh yes we are darling, oh yes we are grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dannyxy: na olodo dey born olodo

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO na d same thing I even talk sef hahahahahaahahahahahahahahah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
Nobody knows who's tryina run bev down with another twitter handle "@realbeverly_osu." The annoying part of the whole ish is that,the fake handle is gaining more fans than expected. The fake account has 26,500 fans while the real account has 28,800 fans. Nobody knows what the person behind this is tryina achieve even bev doesn't have the slightest clue. Fans aint happy about this and some have started sending msgs asking the person behind this madness to quit.

@jovialEva: Pity urself..leave Bev alone"@ceecibanton: @RealBeverlyOsu U call dis #LMAO pity ur career."

May God protect bev from all evil.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
ninnyanny: Bev saying some real deal....

@beverly_Osu: U change for two reasons, either u learn enough that u want to, or you've been hurt enough that u have to

@beverly_Osu: We dnt speak Abt our relationship....coz it's for 2 nt 3 or more....we know wat we have...

(Oniza and polikem una hear?)Lol

@beverly_Osu: Love means giving someone the chance to hurt you, but trusting them not to. #BeverlySays

Since when did Beverly become a role model for others to emulate? Huh? or their r/ship is dead that is why she is using style to divert attention.
Polikem are updating their fans and if it pains you, oya click the unfollow button.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

grin grin

Busted grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Drahmah: yuh dey see your life? ^

See new thing wey dis guy don learn. How many days did it take u to figure out how to quote like this. grin grin

Nope na only ur life
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Oh yes we are darling, oh yes we are grin grin

I doubt it, you just wanna do 'payback', but you not getting it right..try harder grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko: Guy, let's do a poll to determine who Kslib should go for
And to know which slogan sounds more sexy for kslib future crush

C'est moi - K'set moi

Adaberry - kserry

Shezy - Kshezy

Cuteangel - Kslangel

Vote people.. Vote

Meanwhile kslib don shut after boasting about "men" (real madrid). Them dey beg for draw as we speak grin
I refuse to accept this.. grin
Na away we dey oo..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

Excitement cos people were believing me? Eish, some did not even know I already observed that. they only stated their observations like I did. And I said, I'm glad some posters are seeing what I see too. How is that setting out to convince people?

Yes dazz right. No make I quote u again oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Yes u are. Prove me wrong by giving me a kiss grin grin

Ehm e be like say d guy inherited the olodo traits from you because I was affected in your generalization durrrhhh

No vex Daniel grin grin
*slaps him* nothing go make me pity you diz nite.*gives him uppercut* u don suffer today *breaks crate of bottle on his head*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dannyxy: even mtn no go stop me from replying,point of correction,i never mentioned love btw aleast am better,what about you that can tell grandmama you like her.u will be hiding like jekyl

Coward quote coward come dey call me coward. Hmmmm grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
ochongonoko:

Busted grin

Leave am grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
GH KWAME:
Since when did Beverly become a role model for others to emulate? Huh? or their r/ship is dead that is why she is using style to divert attention.
Polikem are updating their fans and if it pains you, oya click the unfollow button.

LMAO!!. Mr amaka don vex grin

Dawn of a new Post-BBA era

POLIKEMS and BENANGELOS grin

Epic battle

Book your seats yo!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
StateOfMind:

I doubt it, you just wanna do 'payback', but you not getting it right..try harder grin grin

Payback?? LMAO sweetthang this is not my payback. I never even start anything.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
GH KWAME:
who are u? Are u seeking attention or what?must u quote me? This is my country,we own Nairaland,so if there's anyone to unfollow this thread,then its u....abeg cane ur line oooo...I take God beg u....mtsweeeee
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
I refuse to accept this.. grin
Na away we dey oo..
All izz well!

Be content with your draw grin

After all, na the same away chelshit fans go wey you dey call them "shame-see" fans grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

See new thing wey dis guy don learn. How many days did it take u to figure out how to quote like this. grin grin

Nope na only ur life
hehehe

Mugu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Drahmah: those 2? Who has thr time? Not When there's someone like yuh... kiss
.awww...*smiles*.dnt mind dem.dey are jealous.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dannyxy: *slaps him* nothing go make me pity you diz nite.*gives him uppercut* u don suffer today *breaks crate of bottle on his head*

See dis phoool. No be d same thing u just talk now? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
ninnyanny: who are u? Are u seeking attention or what?must u quote me? This is my country,we own Nairaland,so if there's anyone to unfollow this thread,then its u....abeg cane ur line oooo...I take God beg u....mtsweeeee

Oh boy!!. It's about to get down yo!!.

Polikem 1-1 beangelo grin

All iz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kslib:
Was busy watching our match...
I was lost in the game but something beckoned on me that an Angel was calling.. I followed the little yellow butterfly and Gbam,it led me to this post...
All izz well!
grin *in basketmouth's voice*could dis be love?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.