Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,869 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2174832 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Na wa oooooo....peeps be impersonating like crazy!

@Melvin0duah: Pls Beware of all dese fake pervs!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Goodness me!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
B=Beautiful
E=Elegant
V=Vivacous
E=Exciting
R=Radiant
L=Lively
Y=Yes.........that's beverly osu.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yeah,dats my bev.lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
ella.b:
Melvin RTd dis pic and said "Hottt"
I no know wetin hot for here o.
dillish resemble winch.

Karishika...or Medusa..money dey make person craze sometimes...smdh. Maria fine sha!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
ella.b:
Melvin RTd dis pic and said "Hottt"
I no know wetin hot for here o.
dillish resemble winch.
Melvin is becoming an attention LovePeddler though. I am sure he knew posting this picture would cause a Mellish vs Melaria war and yet he did it. The same way he waivers with the side he picks although he leans towards Melaria most of the time. SMH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
toxxxxxxx: @Melvin0duah:hottt

Why is Melvin still trying to confuse us with saying 'HOT' on pics of both Maria and Dillish
If him like make him like all d Namibian gehs...we no send again o!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
EP

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
IyawoTM:

Why is Melvin still trying to confuse us with saying 'HOT' on pics of both Maria and Dillish
If him like make him like all d Namibian gehs...we no send again o!
No mind am oh! It seems like he is enjoying the Mellish vs Melaria nonsense and those otondos on twitter fell for his bait the same way they fell for Dillish's mind games and started their tweet war. Lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
This thread is still going strong shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by vianny18(f): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
noname:
No mind am oh! It seems like he is enjoying the Mellish vs Melaria nonsense and those otondos on twitter fell for his bait the same way they fell for Dillish's mind games and started their tweet war. Lol.
I don't blame them tho,they ave fans that only care abt who they want them 2 date nd honestly don't like them as themselves.is all part of publicity,dillish also retweeted one the pics ..all I see is a guy posting pics of his two hot frnds,nd besides everyone knws he is dating maria bt they are keeping it on the down low.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 5:10am On Sep 25, 2013
Tweet from bev @beverly_Osu: So excited bimp cc @BamlakT is arriving Nigeria tomorrow....Nigerians feel free to come and welcome him @ the airport...
So my cute Bimp will be arriving nigeria today....oh how I wish am in lagos oh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 6:21am On Sep 25, 2013
jumong pan: Tweet from bev @beverly_Osu: So excited bimp cc @BamlakT is arriving Nigeria tomorrow....Nigerians feel free to come and welcome him @ the airport...
So my cute Bimp will be arriving nigeria today....oh how I wish am in lagos oh...
Haaaaahaaaaaa, so ur not in lag and u were making noise about being wife.
U loose, I dey go airport block my guy, my husband grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 6:25am On Sep 25, 2013
noname: Melvin is becoming an attention LovePeddler though. I am sure he knew posting this picture would cause a Mellish vs Melaria war and yet he did it. The same way he waivers with the side he picks although he leans towards Melaria most of the time. SMH.
Nothing do Melvin atall na those people wey no get life I blame
# melkky grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2013
Since I joined this thread, this is the first time am seeing this place empty. Only me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2013
nikky341:
Haaaaahaaaaaa, so ur not in lag and u were making noise about being wife.
U loose, I dey go airport block my guy, my husband grin grin grin grin

Ta! Stay away from my Bimpe. Am the only am his wan tintin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2013
Gudmorning all.i hope y"all slept well?.shoutout to @theamaka,@mariarocks,@drahmah,@jumung pan,@eskbabe,@c"est moi,@j/h,@ochon,@agbgift,@nikky341,@SOM,@GOM,@yinkade,@kslib,@gh kwame,@shezy.i missed u all.have a wonderful day and God bless y"all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2013
Agbgift:

.abeg,make una leave my bimpe alone.i am his one and only.i cnt share him at all.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2013
HOST SELLY HOST BBA MATES

@therealsellygh::

@SirUTI hosting my party, @DJXCLUSIVE and @LadyMayNAMIBIA repping too?
Aww gonna b more dan expected!
Am soo blessed mehnnn

SuluSulu
@Sulu_pi::

Food for the morning,as I go to
Ghana,fulfilment is ignored in the
simple things we do.

SuluSulu

I jst cant wait to see Ghana jst hope
I shall be RubyGhanad

@chychy_tatia::

@Sulu_pi d whole of Ghana,starting
4rm Accra wil b rubified live and
direct.Ghanians giv a standin
ovation 2 our Sulu.

SuluSulu

@chychy_tatia they will like it even if
they dont like it becz it will be nice

@chychy_tatia:

@Sulu_pi yes dey must.wen is Nija
getin rubyfied?we jux cnt wait 4 ur
comn.dancn shoes ready.uncle sulu
plz a folwbac

SuluSulu

@chychy_tatia Nigeria hehehe do me a
favour ask Melvn and Beverly pray for
me coz its gonna be crazy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2013
Ginger78: Gudmorning all.i hope y"all slept well?.shoutout to @theamaka,@mariarocks,@drahmah,@jumung pan,@eskbabe,@c"est moi,@j/h,@ochon,@agbgift,@nikky341,@SOM,@GOM,@yinkade,@kslib,@gh kwame,@shezy.i missed u all.have a wonderful day and God bless y"all.
Gd mrng dear.Have a fab day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2013
Bimp will be arriving in lagos in 2hours.peeps are already at d airport waiting for him,.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2013
Ginger78: Gudmorning all.i hope y"all slept well?.shoutout to @theamaka,@mariarocks,@drahmah,@jumung pan,@eskbabe,@c"est moi,@j/h,@ochon,@agbgift,@nikky341,@SOM,@GOM,@yinkade,@kslib,@gh kwame,@shezy.i missed u all.have a wonderful day and God bless y"all.

Good morning, Ginger78. Thanks.

Have a wonderful and a productive day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2013
Pearl Dillish Pearl Monroe
@Dillish_lishy:

done at the salon and we off to the
spa."

@princemele:
That 300,000 dollars will soon finish

@Dillish_lishy::

very good tweet i must say

@Tinashezz:

@Dillish_lishy Hey dear can you get
me a house with my family I'm a
young woman in SA

@Dillish_lishy:

mmmmmmm

Hahaha^^^ Fanatic fans.
Thanx @Ginger78 for the Shout 0ut!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2013
Beautiful moments from the aftermath of page 1111. See comments below:

ItsModella: Blood of Jesus!!

What the bloody fvck happened? how the fvck are we on 1113? shocked

IyawoTM: Laffing so hard right now I'm on the floor. That was crazzzzzzy. I sent that post when I was on page 1110, as per the 4 rth poster, immediately I tried again, network went off, then there was the overload msg, I almost cried.....whatever mennnnnn

I entered oooo
Dancing antenna with my teeth grin grin grin

fork adict:
****While i was seated in their miserable meeting, see the post i pre-typed, ready to post when we arrive jerusalem. What tha fork! How could I have missed it? Since it's all over now. I guess i just have to return to the misearble meeting***

This space is reserved for:

@Spade
@Rusello
@hiteelong

@Lucifer, no vex. I should have reserved space for you but you nearly made me miss Jerusalem by bringing up that crazy impromptu meeting out of nowhere. So, nothing for you.

ItsModella: @SOM, thanks for the mention...it means a lot right now cheesy

My heart is still trying to recover...I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw 1113. I mean, I was ready to attack and all I saw was 1113, like how come?

ella.b:

I was shocked.
I was on 1110,the next thing,na 1113 I find ma self.
Its not funny o.
angry angry angry grin

BizBloke:

Guy ehn, e do me like film trick ni. Choi!

I heard 1234. But, I no do again jor

sholay2011:
Sis...me sef was shocked. Kai! Ppl are wicked. Damn! angry
SOM...thnks once again oo. grin grin

StateOfMind:

I'm dead...lmao..all these comments are cracking me up.. Done cool

@ saijab's comment..lwkmd..

One would think there is a trophy for this..

House is dry at the moment btw. The hms just woke up, they all have been sleeping, but I'm having the fun of my life on this thread at the moment.

ella.b:
Damn..I laughed so hard when I found maself on 1113 and weak at d same time.
This race no be small one.
Congrats to those who appeared on 1111.

ochongonoko:
oh my days..hahahahaha.. I'm in tears right now.. This is the thread of the year.. You cant wait to cooment when page 1111 don pass you buy?.. Hahaahahahaha. Someone call 911, my ribs hurts grin

StateOfMind:

Lwkmd... E don do ochon..I don't have strength to laugh anymore... This is just crazy mehn..

Lmao. I don laugh and cry together. More dey come.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lmao! This is hilarious.

@jmaine came to reap where he did not sow.

Lwkm. Wuckkkeeeed!!!

ochongonoko:

hahahaha..rotflmao... You cant be raptured twice, 1000 and 1111... Even your fast conncetion dumped you grin

Heartbreak. embarassed

ochongonoko:

my friends are thinking i've lost it.. Lmao.. See me in tears.. I thought i was the only one that noticed it.. This thread is effin funny grin

grin

Tuso:

Thanks to u and State of Mind I could've been there..how can u guys be so wicked

cheesy tongue

fork adict:

Many thanks bro. I really appreciate it. E still dey do me like horror movie men.

Lmao. Even Fork Addict shock.

ochongonoko:

*crying* grin

noname: Ah! Thank God for you putting my name in this your post oh! I don dey cry say I miss page 1111. I no go forget you ever. #teamSOM for life jare!!!!

Noname, lmao. Hope say you never forget SOM sha?

dmalam:
I DON MARK U,IF I CATCH U FOR DT PAGE 1234 I GO FINNISH U!!!

Lol. Na fight?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2013
@Merrychekx:

@Melvin0duah Morning MEL... Hope
u're still going for Selly's Bday?.. No
excuse o cos Na just our backyard
here ...

Oduah Melvin Oduah

@Melvin0duah 2h:
Lol!

Bonny Michael Bonny Bassey
@BasseyOfficial:

Preparing for Ghana...hair cut
check..shaved face check.swag
check.wat else?

@adevor1975:

@BasseyOfficial ....you are highly
welcome to GH. We love you sooooo
much and waiting. Have a safe flight
and God bless you dear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2013
Hahahaha..nice one bizbloke..the 1111 comments will forever crack me up. Best race ever..lmao..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls leave my Bimp for me oh...he's for me alone oh..nando n bassey re there for u chicks grin to choose,by the way where were u girls wen they were calling him 1bimp,1shirt n 1trouser...he's coming to ph to see me anyway...lol grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
StateOfMind: Hahahaha..nice one bizbloke..the 1111 comments will forever crack me up. Best race ever..lmao..

Loooool. That page crazy o. I wan laugh die. I'll post more when I get more free time.

See Noname and Dmalam o. Funny peeps!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thanks for the shoutout...where have u bin? Missed u, by the way leave my bimp alone oh,his for me alone grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Agbgift:

Stay there dey talk while I trek to the airport grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thks good day to u

(1) (2) (3) ... (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.