Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2174802 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
Happy birthday to bever. Osu,wishing her longer,better,happier and healthier life.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
jumong pan: Good morning all,hope u guys slept well,anyway today is my birthday....dacing KHONA. TGIF

Happy birthday angel,wishing you long life aand more prosperous years ahead.
You look beautiful wow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
spade: Na waaaa oh.

Some Nigerian women just never tire of showing the continent just how shameless and mentally wretched they can be.

Just visit the "Fans of Melvin Oduah" page and see grown married women showcasing their worthlessness to the whole world with the junk they post.

See them fighting amongst themselves over a phucking mirage! The shame! Oh dear God, the shame and wretchedness!!

The page, meant to support Melvin, has been turned into a war zone. A shockingly revolting internet concoction of Somalia, Damaturu and Maiduguri, filled with fights, insults and AIDS-inducing grammatical disasters, centered around NOTHING ELSE but Maria and Dillish!!

You wonder, are these people really fans of Melvin, or are they just there for the sake of their sickening fantasies?

Are so many Nigerian women this pathetic? Extolling a girl who, on a normal day, wouldn't hold a phucking candle to the average girl you see in an Owerri, Enugu, Calabar or Uyo street.

Are there these many ugly women in this country? Na so una low self esteem reach?

I've watched the page from the sidelines now, and NOT ONE poster even bothers to phucking ask Melvin about his future aspirations or his works in the pipeline. No! It's all about how to carry on with their showmance delusions like the shameless wolves they are.

Melvin sef has got to be the unlickiest murfucker at the moment, and that's a price he has to pay for playing safe and giving the viewers absolutely nothing to talk about. Concluded his 91-day stay in the house as a one-dimensional character, hence there's nothing else to discuss about him except a phucking fake relationship that never existed.
Compare him to Kevin or Uti, and you'll see just how totally forgettable the dude is.

But even at that, he'd do himself an ever greater disservice if he actually bends to the demands of the psychotic dumbasses that litter his scanty fanpage and starts entertaining their nonsense. It'd turn him into another sorry-assss Talia incarnate, who, despite all her creativity and skill, based her image solely on Seydou and Keagan, and today, is nothing but a deserted, forgotten soul.

aawww Spade,pleaase what did they do to melvin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
jumong pan: Good morning all,hope u guys slept well,anyway today is my birthday....dacing KHONA. TGIF
HBD to u
wish u all the best & all the goodies that the years have in stock 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
sexytabhi:

aawww Spade,pleaase what did they do to melvin?

They have done a lot and by that ve made him look like a gutless and spineless being.I am so ashamed by their comments on Facebook.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
Happy birthday jumong pan.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
spade: Na waaaa oh.

Some Nigerian women just never tire of showing the continent just how shameless and mentally wretched they can be.

Just visit the "Fans of Melvin Oduah" page and see grown married women showcasing their worthlessness to the whole world with the junk they post.

See them fighting amongst themselves over a phucking mirage! The shame! Oh dear God, the shame and wretchedness!!

The page, meant to support Melvin, has been turned into a war zone. A shockingly revolting internet concoction of Somalia, Damaturu and Maiduguri, filled with fights, insults and AIDS-inducing grammatical disasters, centered around NOTHING ELSE but Maria and Dillish!!

You wonder, are these people really fans of Melvin, or are they just there for the sake of their sickening fantasies?

Are so many Nigerian women this pathetic? Extolling a girl who, on a normal day, wouldn't hold a phucking candle to the average girl you see in an Owerri, Enugu, Calabar or Uyo street.

Are there these many ugly women in this country? Na so una low self esteem reach?

I've watched the page from the sidelines now, and NOT ONE poster even bothers to phucking ask Melvin about his future aspirations or his works in the pipeline. No! It's all about how to carry on with their showmance delusions like the shameless wolves they are.

Melvin sef has got to be the unlickiest murfucker at the moment, and that's a price he has to pay for playing safe and giving the viewers absolutely nothing to talk about. Concluded his 91-day stay in the house as a one-dimensional character, hence there's nothing else to discuss about him except a phucking fake relationship that never existed.
Compare him to Kevin or Uti, and you'll see just how totally forgettable the dude is.

But even at that, he'd do himself an ever greater disservice if he actually bends to the demands of the psychotic dumbasses that litter his scanty fanpage and starts entertaining their nonsense. It'd turn him into another sorry-assss Talia incarnate, who, despite all her creativity and skill, based her image solely on Seydou and Keagan, and today, is nothing but a deserted, forgotten soul.

Lolzz, wonderful write up my bro.... U were making a lot of sense but somehow, u couldn't resist the temptation of chipping in some of ur sentiments... In all, if he eventually decides to date maria (as u have always wanted) it won't be becos he is trying to please... He would be doing himself some dis service if he does dat.. Nice one anyways..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=spade]Na waaaa oh.

Double post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
HBD to my Bev and to you Jumong pan wishing u many happy repeats of dis day
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
nikky341: HBD to my Bev and to you Jumong pan wishing u many happy repeats of dis day
Thanks dear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Durielsmomma23(f): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
happy birthday jumong pan, wishing u llnp.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

They have done a lot and by that ve made him look like a gutless and spineless being.I am so ashamed by their comments on Facebook.

lol,they are afraid,maria will have melvin's kini all to herself and they won't be able to self service well with his pix without seeing maria's face.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
sexytabhi:

lol,they are afraid,maria will have melvin's kini all to herself and they won't be able to self service well with his pix without seeing maria's face.

Lwtmb
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
sulu

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2013

Happy birthday dear. Wishing you many yrs ahead. Gods blessings upon you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Durielsmomma23: happy birthday jumong pan, wishing u llnp.
thank u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Agbgift:

Happy birthday dear. Wishing you many yrs ahead. Gods blessings upon you.
thanks dear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
Yaay!!!..
Wish you more sweet years to come..
The lit candles represent the light that will shine and drive away what lurks in the dark from your life.
The candle in the middle represents how special you are to the people who love/care for you. It represents how you'll always stand-out from the crowd..

The serene atmosphere that accommodated the cake represents your pure and stainless beauty..
Happy birthday,jumong!!
All izz well!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
HBD to the most beautiful women in d world.i wish u all d best in life and may God bless u both and grant u 2 all ur heart desires in Jesus name,amen.HBD to my lovely ladies beverly ada osu and jumung pan.love u both and enjoy ur day.*kisses*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kslib: Yaay!!!..
Wish you more sweet years to come..
The lit candles represent the light that will shine and drive away what lurks in the dark from your life.
The candle in the middle represents how special you are to the people who love/care for you. It represents how you'll always stand-out from the crowd..

The serene atmosphere that accommodated the cake represents your pure and stainless beauty..
Happy birthday,jumong!!
All izz well!
awwwww.....so sweet of u@ ksilb,the best birthday message I got today....I love u sweet grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ginger78: HBD to the most beautiful women in d world.i wish u all d best in life and may God bless u both and grant u 2 all ur heart desires in Jesus name,amen.HBD to my lovely ladies beverly ada osu and jumung pan.love u both and enjoy ur day.*kisses*
and her comes sweet girl...thanks love...l love u too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
Angelo is coming to town

@ANGELOAFRIKAANS: Ima dancing dancing alingo...when u touch my body o o o o o!!!naija I'm sorry o but u won't be sleeping!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
Bassey on his way to Naija

@BasseyOfficial: My sister fredrica and fren hudson seeing me off..Nigeria here i come. http:///PCQZilBm3T
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
with the happenings in ghana,this thread is dry mehn.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
My birthday parry loading.......my thread mates u guys are invited if u re ph...inbox me for loaction...am gonna party hard tonight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
Happy birthday jumong pan, God bless u real good..is dt u? Prettyyyyy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
jumong pan: and her comes sweet girl...thanks love...l love u too
.aww....i love u both ooo.lol.enjoy ur day,dear.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
waxdude:
thanks dear, yes oh...dats mine
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
waxdude:
thanks dear, yes oh...dats me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
HBD Jumong. Greater years ahead
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
HOST SELLY HOST BBA MATES

@therealsellygh:

Ur a determined,perserving nd
ambitious young woman, the best of
luck in all your endeavours.hv a
blast Ada.Hapi bday once agn. @beverly_Osu

Sulupinsio
@Sulu_pi:

Africa this is crazy,Ghana rocks we
ar partn right in the studio at joy fm
live with Bola Ray we
love. Dillish,Melvin,Sulu,Maria and
lady May

Dillish Pearl Monroe

@Dillish_lishy:

having so much fun in Accra
phew!!!!!

Below is an interview they had earlier in the Day

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
hbd to beverly osu and jumong pan

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.