Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2174788 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: Melvin's other half....Melvina.....adorable !!!
Oh wow..smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

This mumu don forget say him don talk this same line when he was using the ochon account. shocked. Bros are u sure you are not him?

Smh...when I said you were a learner the other time, u thought I didn't know what I was saying. Na u slow pass for this thread... tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

Smh...when I said you were a learner the other time, u thought I didn't know what I was saying. Na u slow pass for this thread... tongue

Remind me never to side with you after I previously was against you angry Ochon and Caruj are 2 different people. I was just messing around although both have used those lines before. And stop trying to bully me angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

Hahaha.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Happy Birthday as well today to Ricco, winner of BBA3. Happy Born day!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Saw this video on youtube. Is the something going on between Chris Ottoh and Karen Igho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zxHxVkpjJw
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Saw this video on youtube. Is the something going on between Chris Ottoh Attoh and Karen Igho

news:
Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh was in
London recently to celebrate his
birthday which was on May 17, 2013.
The Tinsel star was hosted by COKO bar London on May 26 and guests included Karen Igho and Funmi Ogunja.

http://www.article.com.ng/news/karen-igho-and-funmi-ogunja-party-with-tinsel-star-chris-attoh-in-london-photos/

^^^ I think Karen as usual is doing the Chase
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
^Okay i see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

Remind me never to side with you after I previously was against you angry Ochon and Caruj are 2 different people. I was just messing around although both have used those lines before. And stop trying to bully me angry

Bully ke? Haba...ndo..

You've been angry since yesterday by the way....you okay babe? grin

Bizbloke, warn urself o grin angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

Bully ke? Haba...ndo..

You've been angry since yesterday by the way....you okay babe? grin

Bizbloke, warn urself o grin angry

shocked shocked I am not angry anymore I swear. Please use that word often on me and also always add a kiss right after kiss

Yes, J&H. Warn urself pig angry

grin
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hello everyone grin
I don't even know what to say sef....i feel like old school amongst yuppie people.
I also believe Ochon is carra something. Before he was lalalosky, now he has morphed into Carra.
Everybody dey change moniker, Sexytabhi, now tabh, maria now reincarnated?
Wetin I go come call myself? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
IyawoTM: Hello everyone grin
I don't even know what to say sef....i feel like old school amongst yuppie people.
I also believe Ochon is carra something. Before he was lalalosky, now he has morphed into Carra.

How about reincarnatedRocks. I for say another thing but I nor want your husband to appear at my door. I nor like fight, I only reached blue belt in Taekwondo before quitting undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
IyawoTM: Hello everyone grin
Iyawotm,how's you and your family? Long time indeed. **hugs her**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

How about reincarnatedRocks. I for say another thing but I nor want your husband to appear at my door. I nor like fight, I only reached blue belt in Taekwondo before quitting undecided

Not funny dude lipsrsealed reincarnated rocks ko!

Lol....how u dey lover boy of this thread?

IMHO...I think Lekpa is finer than Dillish and Maria. Dillish is finer than Maria.
Maria is attractive and has that xfactor n full package.
Dillish is a forgettable beauty, and I cnt get pass that very visible black mustache, can't something be done about it? Especially now wen she don knack 300t
@ spade - nice writeups. I agree to all u said wink
@ ninnyanny Tnx for D pics

So Elikem don dey do lobola? I wish him well and as it is for stars if it don't work out annulment things grin still love Polikem

Alrighty goodnight all!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tabh:
Iyawotm,how's you and your family? Long time indeed. **hugs her**

*hugs her back*
I'm fine o, we r all fine. I bin dey wonder who Tabh be again, until someone decoded it. Welcome, tnx for showing up smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
phew!!!it feels good to be back here.been a while and i missed u all my sweethearts.shoutout to @reincarnated or mariarocks,@gh kwame,@amaka,@ochon,@jumung pan,@shezy,@yinkade,@sexytabhi,@c'est moi,@eksbabe,@itsmodella,@ella b,@kslib,@SOM,@noname,@ninnanny and lastly my darling @drahmah.i love u all.remain blessed dearies.muah....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
IyawoTM:

Not funny dude lipsrsealed reincarnated rocks ko!

Lol....how u dey lover boy of this thread?

IMHO...I think Lekpa is finer than Dillish and Maria. Dillish is finer than Maria.
Maria is attractive and has that xfactor n full package.
Dillish is a forgettable beauty, and I cnt get pass that very visible black mustache, can't something be done about it? Especially now wen she don knack 300t
@ spade - nice writeups. I agree to all u said wink
@ ninnyanny Tnx for D pics

So Elikem don dey do lobola? I wish him well and as it is for stars if it don't work out annulment things grin still love Polikem

Alrighty goodnight all!

So that will mean Lekpalicious is finer than both Maria and Diliish? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry StateOfMind I need you fast PLEASE.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ginger78: phew!!!it feels good to be back here.been a while and i missed u all my sweethearts.shoutout to @reincarnated or mariarocks,@gh kwame,@amaka,@ochon,@jumung pan,@shezy,@yinkade,@sexytabhi,@c'est moi,@eksbabe,@itsmodella,@ella b,@kslib,@SOM,@noname,@ninnanny and lastly my darling @drahmah.i love u all.remain blessed dearies.muah....

I missed you too embarassed I was asking about you the other day
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
@lekpalicous u are very beautiful dear.no homo.just admiring Gods creation.lolzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

I missed you too embarassed I was asking about you the other day
.yeah, i know u asked @drahmah of me.thanks dear and i missed u so much.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Where is StateOfMind angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ginger78: .yeah, i know u asked @drahmah of me.thanks dear and i missed u so much.

Don't go anywhere next time oh embarassed its been too long
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ginger78: phew!!!it feels good to be back here.been a while and i missed u all my sweethearts.shoutout to @reincarnated or mariarocks,@gh kwame,@amaka,@ochon,@jumung pan,@shezy,@yinkade,@sexytabhi,@c'est moi,@eksbabe,@itsmodella,@ella b,@kslib,@SOM,@noname,@ninnanny and lastly my darling @drahmah.i love u all.remain blessed dearies.muah....
Ginger dear,I hope u r fine.

Long time o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

So that will mean Lekpalicious is finer than both Maria and Diliish? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry StateOfMind I need you fast PLEASE.

U sef wetin.....ure making it so obvious that u were not chosen....lol

Hell hath no fury than a reincarnated woman scorned lipsrsealed

Just signed back in to say that.....lol grin

If I remember correctly ure a fine dude, n if u had been a woman u for fine pass all of them including lekpa....for real! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lekpa should go and Represent Nigeria in the next bba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated: Where is StateOfMind angry angry angry angry angry
Is that you in your profile?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 12:03am On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated:

Don't go anywhere next time oh embarassed its been too long
.lol,i wnt dear.its just dat i was busy but i was keeping in touch with my darling @drahmah.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 12:05am On Oct 10, 2013
Tabh:
Ginger dear,I hope u r fine.

Long time o
.i am fabulous big sis.i missed u so much.hope everytin is gud?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 12:06am On Oct 10, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Lekpa should go and Represent Nigeria in the next bba
.no ooo.na me wan go next year.lolzzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:08am On Oct 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

U sef wetin.....ure making it so obvious that u were not chosen....lol

Hell hath no fury than a reincarnated woman scorned lipsrsealed

Just signed back in to say that.....lol grin

If I remember correctly ure a fine dude, n if u had been a woman u for fine pass all of them including lekpa....for real! grin

Who cares who she's with? angry Did I ever say I wanted her? If I want something, I get it angry Last I remember I congratulated her boyfriend but then I did not know she will start feeling like Beyonce angry. Imaginnnee and she's not even all that angry I don't care if she gets mad...I will quote her whenever I want to quote her, I will mention her name whenever I want to, I will open her profile to look at her face whenever I want to angry [s]and if she unfollows this thread, I will follow her to her next thread [/s] angry

And yes, you remember correctly angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 10, 2013
Ginger78: .i am fabulous big sis.i missed u so much.hope everytin is gud?
I missed you too dear.
Sure everything is cool,no probs. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:09am On Oct 10, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Is that you in your profile?

Its Michael Jackson angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.