Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,912 members, 7,852,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180928 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated cool cool Your posts are on point!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2013
I think I meant to say dependent to Njokusboy undecided I am going to bed gattdammit angry I cannot even think straight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2013
lekpalicious: Reincarnated cool cool Your posts are on point!

embarassed haha. Thanks ma nigga

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

embarassed haha. Thanks ma nigga
tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2013
lekpalicious: tongue tongue

Oh you meant to use this emoticon instead kiss kiss I gotcha

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2013
House Maid angry you won't kiss me goodnight so I will see it later in the day angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2013
So this House Maid is going to ignore me shae. It must be because I am calling her House Maid undecided but isn't that not what u felt like yesterday? Ehn my dear StateOfMind grin

kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

1st bolded....has he been asked about it?

2nd bolded.... Do you think he's really not tapped that grin

3rd bolded... and now you suddenly know he has messed up/ has been a player/ he is probably a player seeking to change/ undecided too many slashes gaddammit angry
@ d second paragraph I mean aside from maria, 'celibate' meaning all d while he was away from Maria. like i said, change is not overnight.

Anyways you may be right but I don't think he is dat serious with Maria, I think he's just giving d answer's pole want to hear just like Uti did with Sheila.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

1st bolded....has he been asked about it?

2nd bolded.... Do you think he's really not tapped that grin

3rd bolded... and now you suddenly know he has messed up/ has been a player/ he is probably a player seeking to change/ undecided too many slashes gaddammit angry
@ d second paragraph I mean aside from maria, 'celibate' meaning all d while he was away from Maria. like i said, change is not overnight.

Anyways you may be right but I don't think he is dat serious with Maria, I think he's just giving d answer's pole want to hear just like Uti did with Sheila.
there is too much similarly with d melaria and shuti game
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2013
Njokusboy is anti-lekpa.
We should sue him for discrimination grin

A-cup girls need love too!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated: So this House Maid is going to ignore me shae. It must be because I am calling her House Maid undecided but isn't that not what u felt like yesterday? Ehn my dear StateOfMind grin

kiss

Lmao..wanted to be sure you were referring to me. You so sick man. How are you?

Btw, your posts this morning have been on point, devoid of sentiments and illogical reasoning.

As it is now, post bba, maria is faring much better than melvin, so why would anyone think she would be a setback for melvin IF they are dating? So having different women will be less of a set back for a man than sticking to one? Even at 28? Melvin is a man, and not a boy, I'm sure he's passed that stage of why have one certain when you can have many uncertains. Its a juvenile mentality if you ask me.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2013
Belovedd:

there is too much similarly with d melaria and shuti game

Oh well. That's his problem. He better go for what he wants and stop tryna do this whole pleasing stuff. If he's not feeling her, it's not by force.

I had some weird premonition that he and Dillish eventually got together grin. If this is indeed what the nigga wants, then by all means, he can go for her.
Or If it's Boity or some other random chic or none, that he wants, Maria will still definitely do just fine....i know this. cool

Then again I also had the premonition that Elikem and Cleo were together

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2013
spade: Njokusboy is anti-lekpa.

LMAO!!! Yes!! We need to sue him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2013
njokusboy:

My friend shatap there, this is show biz mr, he didn't openly say he and maria are working sumtin out.... U fellas assumed that... Or u read his tots rather, since u re presumably telepathic... Majority of his fans are women as you have noticed,, openly declaring love for any shenke go spoil him market.. Plus men in showbiz are not in a hurry to get married.. 28 is still young homie, am quite sure marrige is the last thing on his mind... He needs to hustle and not stick to ur maria lyk fly on rotten meat... It pays to be free of obligations especially towards women... Sticking to one woman is ur own idea of ryt tin, to me it is a serious setback for a hussler... A wise man said,"You can lose money chasing women but u can never lose women chasing money"

Lmao. I love this but it's not 100% true sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOOO you better calm down. I did not telepathically communicate with Melvin, he infact did say he and Maria are working something out. He said it one too many times actually, did u suddenly become deaf undecided. I did not say he should declare love for anybody bros and even if he does, how does that spoil his market? Bro, girls of nowadays don't give up even after you've said I do to some chic. Leave that matter, he is always going to have women rushing for him cool

Again, I did not say he should stick to her like a fly...what what now undecided. Incase you have not realized, MY Maria is an independent chic and needs no man to support her financially. She gatz her shiit on lockdown. If I have a girlfriend like that, she will in no way hinder me from doing whatever I wanna do....fact is, girls like her are rare and if you're willing to let her go for some player status or showbiz or whatever you wanna call it, that's just stupiid. The only way I will approve this nigga lets this chic go is if he does not have feelings for her....any other reason is complete bullshiit imo.

The same wise man also said, why have variety of uncertainty when I can have one certain.

^^ Oh I was the wise man that said that btw grin grin I couldn't actually remember the exact proverb so I used my own words

Hehehe. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2013
StateOfMind:

Btw, your posts this morning have been on point, devoid of sentiments and illogical reasoning.

As it is now, post bba, maria is faring much better than melvin, so why would anyone think she would be a setback for melvin IF they are dating? So having different women will be less of a set back for a man than sticking to one? Even at 28? Melvin is a man, and not a boy, I'm sure he's passed that stage of why have one certain when you can have many uncertains. Its a juvenile mentality if you ask me.

Lmao! I just wanted my kiss and u still haven't given me undecided. I had such a wonderful unforeseen experience this weekend but ofcourse ofcourse, i missed you. I know that's what u want to know grin. I missed every girl here, not just u sha grin lekpa I see you

And blah blah. U know I can be logical when I want to. I told you, my emotions have its perks grin too bad you dissed them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hehehe. grin

As a wise man na grin

Ok for real for real, this is my last reply till 3 hours time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

As a wise man na grin

Ok for real for real, this is my last reply till 3 hours time

Dey hype yourself, kom kom head.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

Oh well. That's his problem. He better go for what he wants and stop tryna do this whole pleasing stuff. If he's not feeling her, it's not by force.

I had some weird premonition that he and Dillish eventually got together grin. If this is indeed what the nigga wants, then by all means, he can go for her.
Or If it's Boity or some other random chic or none, that he wants, Maria will still definitely do just fine....i know this. cool

your premonitions are weird abeg. For your own good, I believe your decisions should always go contrary to what your premonitions suggest. LOL!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lmao! I just wanted my kiss and u still haven't given me undecided. I had such a wonderful unforeseen experience this weekend but ofcourse ofcourse, i missed you. I know that's what u want to know grin. I missed every girl here, not just u sha grin lekpa I see you

And blah blah. U know I can be logical when I want to. I told you, my emotions have its perks grin too bad you dissed them.

Oya kpele..go to bed kiss kiss

Missed you small too tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

you no go kill me o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2013
Abeg make una free melvin and maria ,not everybody likes making noise about their relationship eg we know them.and that doesnt mean they dont love each other.time will tell,maybe when the whole melaria/mellish thing dies down.
@njokusboy and @mariarocks i dey feel una big time,una arguments and wise man talk dey crack me up big time.@ njokusboy u too dey like to wind person.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMAOO

^^ You know what, who am I deceiving by pretending that I am laughing. Did you just call me delusional, boy? Just let's stop right there.

You must have completely missed the point where I said financially independent. And how does my statement about her being "financially independent" have anything to do with the fact that she said her soulmate is in naija? If we're gonna go on the basis of your inference about being independent, then everybody is dependent my nigga because every body is looking for that soulmate, so your point is invalid. But fyi, your independent was not what I meant....read my post again.

Wait and let me get this straight. You said Melvin said he and "someone" are working something out (meaning he categorically did not say Maria). You also said Maria said she thinks "her soulmate is in Nigeria"; my question now is did she categorically state that that "soulmate" was Melvin? undecided Dude, if u gonna pretend to play fair, do it with some sense gatttdamit angry

Oh and Fyi, he did say he and Maria are working something out....I don't remember if it was on the Ebuka interview or another one but I am certain he said it.

From what I know about that chic, who wouldn't want her. She is my definition of certain or let me say almost certain, I don't know about your preferences, clearly they differ from mine but Maria is my kind of girl. I have said if Melvin does not have feelings for her, then he can let her go.... I don't understand what is confusing about the bolded because the fact is she is not going to hold him down from hustling....all she said she wants is someone that will care for her and love her, if he cannot do that, then he can let her go. What don't u get there?

Let me help you get this straight. I gives not a shiit about Melaria... I only care about Maria and if she cannot find what she is looking for in Melvin and vice versa, then they have no business being together.

Lolzzzz, u re one sentimental man ren't u... Why the hell did u have to respond while I was sleeping now I don't even have d energy for debate.... EH EH, don't get hot blooded... I said you were delusional boy, u said I was deaf... So I just gave u a slice of wat you gave me freely which I didn't complain... For telling me to just stop there.. I won't say much not because u made a lot of sense but becos I aint ready to get pissed.. Its too early.. Not evrybody is looking for a soulmate madam... I aint looking for one just yet... So my point is valid...

If u were reading with some sense urself... GODDAMMIT u wud see where I stated malvin didn't have much to offer maria GODDAMMIT but she wants him for other reasons...
If you were also not being completely myopic GODDAMMIT, u would know maria was referring to melvin GODDAMMIT cos she mentioned his name on several occasions unlike him who never mentioned hers.. If melvin had said he was working out sumtin with a namibian I wud have immediately concluded it was with maria, I mean, who else could it be?? I hope u catch my drift now goddammit.. Use ur head goddammit...
For your own informtion u need to rewatch his interviews meen, he didn't categorically mention maria meen... Don't just talk wat u don't know meen.. He said tins wud have worked for him nd maria meen but for distance..
maria may be ur kind of girl but there aint nothing special about her.. We have lots of her nd better around here... Wat do u even know about maria goddammit besides wat u see on social media for u to come nd act like u live in d same house with her...
Does she need melvin to tell her to look for her love somewhere else or is he tying her to a tree?? At one point u re gonna have to admit that ur maria is the one pushing it nd quit acting lyk a lady...
I tink u re also looking for someone to love u urself.. I quite understand..
Nd who is liking this dudes post GODAMMIT I tink I know the maria liker.. Looks lyk I am putnumbered here.. Goddammit..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2013
StateOfMind:

I tink u were referring to me, maybe u shld have quoted me.. Since u didn't do dat.. I won't address d issue...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Abeg make una free melvin and maria ,not everybody likes making noise about their relationship eg we know them.and that doesnt mean they dont love each other.time will tell,maybe when the whole melaria/mellish thing dies down.
@njokusboy and @mariarocks i dey feel una big time,una arguments and wise man talk dey crack me up big time.@ njokusboy u too dey like to wind person.

Read my signature nah.. Lolzzz... Am just trying to hold my fort here..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2013

I gotta say though... LK4's knees represent serious struggle grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2013
njokusboy:
Nd who is liking this dudes post GODAMMIT I tink I know the maria liker.. Looks lyk I am putnumbered here.. Goddammit..

Muhahahahahahahahahaaaaa! grin

It ain't me... Err, I swear! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2013
spade: Njokusboy is anti-lekpa.

Lolzz, I dey try show her love too but this pple re making it hard... If say na dillish dem evict maria for win becos na so una go hype her lyk una take do dillish.. Melarians and mellish re all d same.. I don't dislike maria, I like her well but I gats stick to my guns nah... Its just lyk messi I lyk am well but na I'm I dey yab pass becos evrybody dey overhype am... Wat of cleo, feza, motamma, huddah, fatima.. Una don shun all of dem becos of maria nd somebody here dey try tell me say no be becos of melvin dem lyk maria... I tire oh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzzz, u re one sentimental man ren't u... Why the hell did u have to respond while I was sleeping now I don't even have d energy for debate.... EH EH, don't get hot blooded... I said you were delusional boy, u said I was deaf... So I just gave u a slice of wat you gave me freely which I didn't complain... For telling me to just stop there.. I won't say much not because u made a lot of sense but becos I aint ready to get pissed.. Its too early.. Not evrybody is looking for a soulmate madam... I aint looking for one just yet... So my point is valid...

If u were reading with some sense urself... GODDAMMIT u wud see where I stated malvin didn't have much to offer maria GODDAMMIT but she wants him for other reasons...
If you were also not being completely myopic GODDAMMIT, u would know maria was referring to melvin GODDAMMIT cos she mentioned his name on several occasions unlike him who never mentioned hers.. If melvin had said he was working out sumtin with a namibian I wud have immediately concluded it was with maria, I mean, who else could it be?? I hope u catch my drift now goddammit.. Use ur head goddammit...
For your own informtion u need to rewatch his interviews meen, he didn't categorically mention maria meen... Don't just talk wat u don't know meen.. He said tins wud have worked for him nd maria meen but for distance..
maria may be ur kind of girl but there aint nothing special about her.. We have lots of her nd better around here... Wat do u even know about maria goddammit besides wat u see on social media for u to come nd act like u live in d same house with her...
Does she need melvin to tell her to look for her love somewhere else or is he tying her to a tree?? At one point u re gonna have to admit that ur maria is the one pushing it nd quit acting lyk a lady...
I tink u re also looking for someone to love u urself.. I quite understand..

Lmao. You don dey craze sha. Praise God! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2013
spade:

Muhahahahahahahahahaaaaa! grin

It ain't me... Err, I swear! grin

I know say no be only you get all d likes nah.... Lolzzz.. I sabi d rest.. Lekpa is there nah, for obvious reasons..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lmao. You don dey craze sha. Praise God! grin cheesy

Lolzzz, I dey try use dat my guy style nah... My own style too rugged at least him no go say I dey vex since na him I copy..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2013
spade:

I gotta say though... LK4's knees represent serious struggle grin

Lol. You nor serious@all. For the full pics, na Lk4 knees, you dey yab.
I nor go lie sha, the knee be like wetin dem don take tear firewood tire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.