Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180668 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

I have... embarassed I'm serious, google can't even find her. She's good like that

At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
Agbgift: Dillish in edo state.

Lollzzzz, No let ninnynanny come see dis pix oh... She go xex gan... Dillish na cunny woman walai...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Obrafour:
^^^ and why is that so Sir?

^^^ good to know sir, its just that I have seen grown men cry on this thread after you have slayed them, I thought you were back to your old self, so wanted to avoid any confrontation.
First I'm the youngest dude on NL, so the sir reference is making me uncomfortable. He finds great joy in making trouble especially with peace keeping people.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Sweety i have been busy remember I told you about it...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
Obrafour:

At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life
ssssharrrrup
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
Agbgift: Dillish in edo state.

Damn she looks hot in that hair

the first and 4th picture rather
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Such rubbish. Suite yourself. I have other problems. I've been married for just 1 day and I fear I might soon get served. undecided
shocked shocked shocked You're pushing your luck too fast.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
Obrafour:
Why? No reply to @Spade?

Offline thingsss tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
Obrafour:

So what r u saying? embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: Sweety i have been busy remember I told you about it...

YAAAAAY. My wife grin grin. Yh I know kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: ssssharrrrup

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

YAAAAAY. My wife grin grin. Yh I know kiss
I missed u too so much. I need to get back into it. So will send you Pm later ok.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Offline thingsss tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked no wonderrrr so there is a SpadeOfMind grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
ToyinDipo:
shocked shocked shocked You're pushing your luck too fast.

undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Some viewers amuse me though. I mean the ones that don't holla, like bane and joker, fejok, teewhysafe, dsparrow(though she once did). How don't you get bored reading other people's chitchats without contributing?

Come out of ghostmode once in a while na.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
ToyinDipo:
First I'm the youngest dude on NL, so the sir reference is making me uncomfortable. He finds great joy in making trouble especially with peace keeping people.
When you know how to wash your hands, you dine with elders. Respect is earned, so far I am yet to see any post of yours going out of its way to insult others.
I use Sir/Madam advisedly, if I thought you did not deserve it I would not have used it. Besides, you might even be older than me.
Thanx for giving me heads up on that moniker Sir, I will do my best to avoid him/her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

undecided
Can you tell me what you want to get served
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: I missed u too so much. I need to get back into it. So will send you Pm later ok.

shocked YEKPA shhhhh don't let these people know our secret lipsrsealed but kk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: Sweety i have been busy remember I told you about it...
*Phew* I was just about calling a search party to look for you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
StateOfMind: Some viewers amuse me though. I mean the ones that don't holla, like bane and joker, fejok, teewhysafe, dsparrow(though she once did). How don't you get bored reading other people's chitchats without contributing?

Come out of ghostmode once in a while na.

That's all I'm saying oh. Just too silent
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: ssssharrrrup
Ouch!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Obrafour:
When you know how to wash your hands, you dine with elders. Respect is earned, so far I am yet to see any post of yours going out of its way to insult others.
I use Sir/Madam advisedly, if I thought you did not deserve it I would not have used it. Besides, you might even be older than me.
Thanx for giving me heads up on that moniker, I will do my best to avoid him/her.
He is not that bad, he only likes using peeps to catch fun.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Can you tell me what you want to get served

I meant I thought I was about to get served divorce papers not food durhhh grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Eating b4 the parry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

shocked YEKPA shhhhh don't let these people know our secret lipsrsealed but kk
oh okay then lol. *whispers in his ear* throwback :-p shhhhhhh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

I meant I thought I was about to get served divorce papers not food durhhh grin
Ah! I see. So which type of food are we talking here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
ToyinDipo:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how did I miss this great lie grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
njokusboy:

Lollzzzz, No let ninnynanny come see dis pix oh... She go xex gan... Dillish na cunny woman walai...

The thing they vex me self. The small change wey my state get na she come collect her share so. I wish Benin flood carry her go dump for ikpoba hill river lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
njokusboy:

lips glued
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Offline thingsss tongue

What Seriously? So I was worried for nothing? But @Spade's chase to you was made public, so why go indoors?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
Obrafour: *Phew* I was just about calling a search party to look for you.

grin thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
Obrafour: *Phew* I was just about calling a search party to look for you.
so you missed me too huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.