Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183259 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 7:05am On Oct 20, 2013
E

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dasparrow: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Dillish did not attend selly's party.Uche was asked why and this was his reply : er...brb.

It is obvious Dillish only came to Nigeria to say hi to Osho baba knowing fully well that she will not leave Edo state without some extra dollar bills in her wallet.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2013
NT: Bev and bassey didn't attend selly's party oooh. Bassey
Off to the Hennesy Artistry concert at
Federal palace with Beverly osu and Dbanj and Karen..

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2013
Bev on stage with Dbanj
I like it
Its nice

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2013
So dillish didn't attend the party
Hehehehehehehe
What more can I say?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2013
Parry

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2013
dasparrow:

It is obvious Dillish only came to Nigeria to say hi to Osho baba knowing fully well that she will not leave Edo state without some extra dollar bills in her wallet.
Hi to oshio babaShe has to work for the money. That is for sure. Even our local beauty queens I know how this govs pass them around. Abi how do we explain her invitation?? She has been in naija for over a week o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2013
feminine A:
Hi to oshio babaShe has to work for the money. That is for sure. Even our local beauty queens I know how this govs pass them around. Abi how do we explain her invitation?? She has been in naija for over a week o.

Haba mana? As much as dillish is a refined and somewhat decorated Gold digger,, I don't tink she is dat dull/loose.. She knows how to use pple as pawns on a chessboard.... highest she'd tease osho baba, rub him nd allow him slap her a'rse nd say, I lIKE IT, its nice.. In a guttural voice.. Then she go collect her cash land enter Namibia... She no go even tell melvin nd bev bye bye sef.. Lolzzz..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2013
Y

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2013
T

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2013
With ms sofalounge

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2013
I

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
^ ^Elikem has passed on his pointing fingers to Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dasparrow: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
feminine A:

@Bolded

Yes, I know. Oh well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Reenaspride:

Just looked @ ur pix n I see its making fun of my guy, don't worry he'll soon b bck to No1. grin
You just violated rule 22 on NL which says: never check another person's profile pic on NL if you haven't uploaded yours. smiley If Nadal is able to end this year, with up to 1500 ATP points more than Djokovic. It will be hard for him to loose #1 sport before next year September if he can avoid injury. He is not defending any points in Jan especially the 2000 Aussie points, also the 2000pts for Wimbledon in June. So Djokovic is likely gonna graciously enjoy that #2 spot for a while.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
njokusboy:

Haba mana? As much as dillish is a refined and somewhat decorated Gold digger,, I don't tink she is dat dull/loose.. She knows how to use pple as pawns on a chessboard.... highest she'd tease osho baba, rub him nd allow him slap her a'rse nd say, I lIKE IT, its nice.. In a guttural voice.. Then she go collect her cash land enter Namibia... She no go even tell melvin nd bev bye bye sef.. Lolzzz..
no be osho baba ooo, en get reputation of landing girls in hospital sef grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
T

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
njokusboy:

Osho baba can never be played as a chess board by Dillish. That guy na tortoise o. Osho's don do the girl mini-mini wana wana.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
DANNY ARAFAT: Helo ladies and gentlemen...special shout to iyawoTm,papa GOD GO MAKE U BIGGER cheesy

Dannyxy is that you?
Which one is Danny Arafat again undecided
Ile soon reincarnate too* thinking*
Bigger in terms of size, I reject, but bigger in terms of wealth, and all else...
AMEN! Tnx!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
IyawoTM........ma crush....ihv a thing for married women...... kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
njokusboy:

I hear you but I no agree. Oshio baba and beauty queen Hmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
dominique: Na wa o. You guys no dey tire ni. Pesin go comot thread for one da, na 30 page assignment una go give am angry tongue.

Good thing I'm not the only person that thinks. Obrafour and Gh Kwame/patriot/ba were one and the same. I asked him in the black stars thread, he denied. Continue to deny you hear, who do you think you're fooling tongue

Its impossible for me to catch up with all these pages (no thanks to mariarocks and njokusboy angry). Any new couple gist(s)? Iyawo nko? She don offload? What's up with the housemates, hope. Bev is back in Nigeria?

Sleep don dey catch me, let's see how many pages I'll have to catchup with tomorrow embarassed

Na really offload, I don turn computer ni....lol

I nefa offload o, time still dey. Days are so slow, hian. I belive ure fine doh?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
News:

Cintron Drink, the soft drink company
that has African-American singer/rapper
Akon as Ambassador, is supporting the
premiere of Juliet Ibrahim’s first self-
produced movie ‘The Number One
Fan’.
‘The Number One Fan’ Premieres at
the National Theatre on October 25.
JB
The Number One Fan features Yemi
Blaq, Selly, Keitta, and Zainab Sheriff all
of Big Brother Africa fame, AY The
Comedian, KC Ejelonu, Emmanuel V
Mensah, Kofi Adjorlolo, Stephanie
Owusu, Narsh Smith, Prince David Osei,
Eddie Nartey, Ruweida Yakubu and
Introducing Sonia Ibrahim.
The Premiere will be hosted by Bassey
of BBA The Chase fame!

There will be musical performances
from D Black, R2bees, Jupitar, and
Chris Waddle among others.
A enewsgh.com Story
http://www.enewsgh.com/magazine/2013/10/18/akons-cintron-drink-supports-juliet-ibrahims-movie-premiere/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
olegunner: IyawoTM........ma crush....ihv a thing for married women...... kiss

Ew oooo
Lol
lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hakeem already in lagos but has taken a connecting flight to abuja.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
This dillish naija trip na d very trip oh. from what I gathered, she is back in edo state. I hear she is lodged in oshiomole's villa in Auchi. If this is true then she is definitely doing something with him, she don too tay for Edo state for it to be an innocent trip.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Cool

IKR
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Really?,so where is @safarigirl,I ve missed her on this thread.she just run leave us,aint fair o

Last I saw her was on the Ghana Egypt thread
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
olegunner: IyawoTM........ma crush....ihv a thing for married women...... kiss

Bai! This boy, shey you they find who beat you before IyawoTM husband come finish you? You nor they fear face?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.