Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184141 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Reincarnated:

They suspended the whole of ss2
naso my broda, even when we came bck, no teacher entered our class 4 one week, they said we were too stubborn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, I was too stubborn to even be considered for a prefectship position..
lmao, na so u stubborn reach?,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dannyxy: lmao, na so u stubborn reach?,

Me ke?? Everybody knew I was up to no good.... D only tin I had going for me was dat I wasn't dull academically..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dannyxy: Let me share my own memory lane story... I remeber my first suspension, they jst handed over the prefectship role to us and we had control over school affairs, but the school admin board said we could nt flog our juniors nd our mates who were nt prefect would be doing labour, naso we(ss2) start to revolt, we were so stubborn they had to suspend us all, prefect/non-prefect, bt the gud thing was at the end we got our wish...hehehe

I have experienced this kind of suspension. I just finish my JSS3 junior waec exams. Two love Birds in my class then happen to be birthday mate. A day after we finished our exams, both couple decided to celebrate their birthday and throw party in school. Some of us that were novice weren't invited. So during school hours, they were partying away in one of the empty class. The principal learnt about it and asked them to leave, both rather they refused to leave and started teasing the principal,as well as throwing stones @ her.
When we got back from holiday to resume SS1, the principal gave us all letters to give to our parents and asked school security to chase us away. PTA had to intervene in the issue and our parents showed up for the meeting which was made compulsory for all parents. The out come of the meeting was that school should gives us grass to clear and expelled the birthday couple.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
Agbgift:

I have experienced this kind of suspension. I just finish my JSS3 junior waec exams. Two love Birds in my class then happen to be birthday mate. A day after we finished our exams, both couple decided to celebrate their birthday and throw party in school. Some of us that were novice weren't invited. So during school hours, they were partying away in one of the empty class. The principal learnt about it and asked them to leave, both rather they refused to leave and started teasing the principal,as well as throwing stones @ her.
When we got back from holiday to resume SS1, the principal gave us all letters to give to our parents and asked school security to chase us away. PTA had to intervene in the issue and our parents showed up for the meeting which was made compulsory for all parents. The out come of the meeting was that school should gives us grass to clear and expelled the birthday couple.
really, lmaoo, nawa oh.... Btw, hv u heard of love bites b4?, i jst saw a thread about it. *grins like bingo, nyah,nnyah, shines teeth*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
njokusboy:

Me ke?? Everybody knew I was up to no good.... D only tin I had going for me was dat I wasn't dull academically..

na ur type my labour master bck then dey like.. Chai dah man wicked dat time oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
ninnyanny: Mellish fans are going crazy: wetin be this na

Melvin oduah you are mad,infact you are a big fool.you should be happy dat my queen dillish even made you known and a little bit popular in that house,everyone knew you are a dead meat and was so boring and you should be glad dat mellishians gave africa something to talk about you even at dat you were still boring and some even thought you were gay.u nd maria re the same,losers and i don't even see know what that slut saw in you,pretender!!yes dillish has money and many nigerians prefer her to you and beverly,why do you think they saved her four times and look at my queen going for the classier and expensive acoustic show in abuja,and she was paid 5million to attend but they know u re a loser and back seat sef dey no give you.my dillish saw thru u nd neva agreed to date you but stuck with her rich stephen,nd to think i even insulted stephen once wen i thot you were man enough.
I wasted my money nd went to dat dry abj party cos i thot my queen but saw ur disgusting kisses and hug with dat slut maria,it is only a mumu lyk you dat will fall for her.And i heard every gist how you nd ur management decided nt 2 hide ur relationship with dat dirty slut so dat mellish. Fans will still be fighting over you nd making u 2 still be relevant,nt knwing dat u jst wnt 2 use rich dillish to be popular.u're a green grass and thank God my clever dillish saw thru you,pretenders do the worst,I regret dat i voted u.
O_o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dannyxy: really, lmaoo, nawa oh.... Btw, hv u heard of love bites b4?, i jst saw a thread about it. *grins like bingo, nyah,nnyah, shines teeth*

No. Haven't heard of love bite before.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
ninnyanny: Some people though:kai!!!

And even at the party dis idiot was all over maria like he has neva seen a LovePeddler b4. Nd kissing her like a fool all dis malaria pple don't go nd advise ur bitch,cos he is just using her for bba fame nd will soon dumb her,cos he jst wnt to use the namibia girls to stay relvant,why do you think they re hiding the relationship frm the public becos he does nt wnt to lose the millions of mellish fans all over africa.weak fellow he is.
Nollywood will be like Chineke!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Agbgift:

No. Haven't heard of love bite before.
u need to look 4 thread, btw i'm jst joking, stop frowning ur face.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Belovedd:
Nollywood will be like Chineke!
I miss Sulu! He better be back for all stars!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dannyxy: u need to look 4 thread, btw i'm jst joking, stop frowning ur face.

I know what it means. Am not frowning my face. Am too young to have wrinkled face.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
noname: I miss Sulu! He better be back for all stars!!!

Sulu, elekim and Bassey should come for All Stars.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Agbgift:

Sulu, elekim and Bassey should come for All Stars.
I want Maria and Ola back as well! Chai, I wish they can do an all stars vs newbies season next year...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
noname: I want Maria and Ola back as well! Chai, I wish they can do an all stars vs newbies season next year...

That's a nice concept. Just wish they adopt it, it will be fun.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
noname: I want Maria and Ola back as well! Chai, I wish they can do an all stars vs newbies season next year...
missed Ola
where is he now?
He waz my star 4 season 7, after he & his patner left i stop watching it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
S/O to everyone who was a boarder in secondary school.
I can so relate to the discussion right now. #sweetmemories
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
dre11:
missed Ola
where is he now?
He waz my star 4 season 7, after he & his patner left i stop watching it
I have no idea where he is but it was sad the way he left. I hated that season for the fact that they made people leave with their partners.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
superflakie: S/O to everyone who was a boarder in secondary school.
I can so relate to the discussion right now. #sweetmemories
Aye! Was a boarder for 6years...twasnt easy at all.Girls only for that matter....#federalschool.My set was the most stubborn set.When I went to collect my waec and neco results years ago,was told initially that we will be going round to kneel down and beg the teachers with our parents.I thought twas a joke o.I knelt down begging teachers and non-teaching staffs,starting from the admin block to the staff room,computer room,lab,tuck shop.But some will be like.....'Stand up,you were a good student'.My mum also knelt down with me o.Good/bad old memories.I miss my alma mater.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by heso(f): 12:36am On Oct 24, 2013
Dannyxy: na ur type my labour master bck then dey like.. Chai dah man wicked dat time oh
kai! But y are all labour and games masters wicked na? My labour master (mr ogbu) will 'lash' u on d assembly ground, me and my cliques calls him 24lashes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Itsflame: 12:51am On Oct 24, 2013
[Reincarnated]So I actually did a research to refresh my mind on the books I read in highschool and these are some I found: Our Husband has gone mad again grin, Incorruptible Judge, Things Fall Apart, Hamlet (i've read this book like twice angry), Some other Shakespearean books, The Virtuous woman, Death in the Forest, Mother's choice, The Drummer Boy, The Spanner Boy (I'm not sure, it sounds familiar), Purple Hibiscus, The Stillborn, etc etc. [/quote]I can't stop liking you now *no strings attached* for taking me back memory lane but the list is endless, and i won't pass this without droping my own list. Yeah back then in my high school, we were used to different novels like; "sizwe banzi is dead", "government inspector", "the joy of motherhood", "our husband has gone mad", "twelfth night", "romeo and juliet", "animal farm", "the beautiful ones are not yet born", "murder in the cathedral" and the list goes... awesome experience! S/o to all 20** set.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 1:12am On Oct 24, 2013
C'est moi:

Aye! Was a boarder for 6years...twasnt easy at all.Girls only for that matter....#federalschool.My set was the most stubborn set.When I went to collect my waec and neco results years ago,was told initially that we will be going round to kneel down and beg the teachers with our parents.I thought twas a joke o.I knelt down begging teachers and non-teaching staffs,starting from the admin block to the staff room,computer room,lab,tuck shop.But some will be like.....'Stand up,you were a good student'.My mum also knelt down with me o.Good/bad old memories.I miss my alma mater.

Oh my gosh I also went to an all girls federal school too. Its a bitter/sweet experience
From the seniors wahala to the dinning hall struggles, labour, Saturday's inspection, interhouse sport, afternoon and night prep.
Each time I was to resume I remember telling my dad I don't wanna go back nd he would be like after this term we will get u out but my dear it never happened till I became a senior and I never wanted to leave.
Secondary school remains my best educational phase thus far and I can't trade it for anytin in the world.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:15am On Oct 24, 2013
heso: kai! But y are all labour and games masters wicked na? My labour master (mr ogbu) will 'lash' u on d assembly ground, me and my cliques calls him 24lashes
i no understand, their own wickedness na special one
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2013
*Strolls into thread, sees 20pages, sighs, and walks out*

I dey come una hear. Will take permission leave, to catch up tongue!
For the mean time, una well done. I hail!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 8:09am On Oct 24, 2013
IyawoTM: *Strolls into thread, sees 20pages, sighs, and walks out*

I dey come una hear. Will take permission leave, to catch up tongue!
For the mean time, una well done. I hail!

Iyawo tm!! Se baby n kick?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2013
superflakie:

Oh my gosh I also went to an all girls federal school too. Its a bitter/sweet experience
From the seniors wahala to the dinning hall struggles, labour, Saturday's inspection, interhouse sport, afternoon and night prep.
Each time I was to resume I remember telling my dad I don't wanna go back nd he would be like after this term we will get u out but my dear it never happened till I became a senior and I never wanted to leave.
Secondary school remains my best educational phase thus far and I can't trade it for anytin in the world.
I can't begin to tell you many many stories.I cry in my heart anytime I see my school signboard when resuming then.When it was payback time to punish our juniors,that was when the school management knew they would jampack Ss3 students into one hostel.Mehn! that school left me broken and strong at the same time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
@ninnyanny WHERE ARE YOU O,MELVIN'S FACEBOOK PAGE WAN KILL ME WITH LAUGHTER.IN THAT PAGE,I SMELL A RAT,SOME PEOPLE ARE PLAYING WITH OUR MINDS,WONT BE SURPRISED IF MELVIN'S BROTHER @TRENDINGTONY IS INVOLVED.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
THIS WAS POSTED ON MELVIN'S FACEBOOK PAGE.

have a confession
Don't take it personal
I have a confession...!
So you got to listen..!
I have a confession
Don't take it personal
I said,I have a confession.......!
So you got to listen

See I like Dillishi, but she dey with Stephen
I like Nikki, her yansh is bigger
I like Rihanna, she dey make me day go gaga
I like OmoMaria cos people like her
I said I like Maria, I think that she's so sweet.......!
And Nadia Buhari, cos she no dey drink garri
It's not her fault you know..........!
You cannot blame me though
I wanna have them all
I know it's wrong but the truth is that

I am just an Oliver
(Oliver, Oliver, Oliver Twist)
Just an Oliver
See, I'm just an Oliver
I'm just an Oliver
Rebete rebete rebete
Labata, labata, labata
Sebede, sebede, sebede Rebete ............!

#AdminVersion #Bimbs

SOME PEOPLE WAN KILL THEMSELVES.

Ambrozios Hovhannez-Ozegya Maria: Debora Dillish:Lola Vulcan Melvin: Andre
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
toxxxxxxx: THIS WAS POSTED ON MELVIN'S FACEBOOK PAGE.

have a confession
Don't take it personal
I have a confession...!
So you got to listen..!
I have a confession
Don't take it personal
I said,I have a confession.......!
So you got to listen

See I like Dillishi, but she dey with Stephen
I like Nikki, her yansh is bigger
I like Rihanna, she dey make me day go gaga
I like OmoMaria cos people like her
I said I like Maria, I think that she's so sweet.......!
It's not her fault you know..........!
You cannot blame me though
I wanna have them all
I know it's wrong but the truth is that

I am just an Oliver
Just an Oliver
See, I'm just an Oliver
I'm just an Oliver
Rebete rebete rebete
Labata, labata, labata
Sebede, sebede, sebede Rebete ............!

#AdminVersion #Bimbs

SOME PEOPLE WAN KILL THEMSELVES.

Ambrozios Hovhannez-Ozegya Maria: Debora Dillish:Lola Vulcan Melvin: Andre

I like this version. Lol. People go curse themselves today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
Agbgift:

I like this version. Lol. People go curse themselves today.

you need to go view his page.he's just having fun with the whole thing,while some people are making it obvious that they need an ambulance
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by heso(f): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
C'est moi:

I went to an all girls sch too but mine was a catholic sch,it was crazy. We were not allowed to do a lot of things,like hosting 'shows' but selected few would usually b allowed to attend 'shows' in other schools, so my class decided 4 a change to host a party 4 our graduating snrs,we convinced few 'soji' teachers to help us push d idea in their staff meeting, @ d end of it all d crowd was more dan we could handle;during d beauty contest/fashion parade,we never knew a priest frm d sch already called d cathedral that cultism and prostitution ws going on,of cos that ws nt true and a vry tough priest was sent frm d cathedral to come stop d show,we were so embarrassed.. B4 we knew it was announced in all d churches during sunday mass,my parents got to hear b4 I could sneak back d curtains I borrowed from home for d stage,I had to face panel @ home(my dad was a disciplinarian),2 girls were expelled,about 15 of us were made to dig our heights,d pits was later used 2 build 10 xtra toilets
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

ermm! Its Buari and not ^^^ that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2171) (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.