Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,646 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183218 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by heso(f): 1:02am On Oct 29, 2013
Reincarnated: The OP of this thread is phucking hilarious. Check out his story

https://www.nairaland.com/1485525/omo-see-achievment-don-bleep/3
thank u joor. I could not sleep so I decided 2 check out d thread as recommended , and I ve been lafing...madness.com is one crazy dude,d wey he uses pidgin 2 narrate his story makes it even funnier
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:18am On Oct 29, 2013
heso: thank u joor. I could not sleep so I decided 2 check out d thread as recommended , and I ve been lafing...madness.com is one crazy dude,d wey he uses pidgin 2 narrate his story makes it even funnier

grin That guy's pidgin na die!! That's the funniest and most interesting story telling thread i've been on. I don already occupy front row seat for that thread as una no one talk here again. I must see wetin happen between him and that hin primary 4 teacher. You're welcome smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:18am On Oct 29, 2013
cry I will not let this thread go till it reaches 1,000,000 views. It must.. I've already had a vision and you people don't want it to come true? Lies. Even if it reaches a point where i'm the only poster, I will keep posting angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:29am On Oct 29, 2013
Talking to myself:

But I don't understand how a man keeps a diary. What is he writing inside undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:33am On Oct 29, 2013
Reincarnated: do you think there is big brother next year? The all stars version they've been talking about?

MariaRocks: I don't know but if there's one, I'm not watching

Reincarnated: Why?

MariaRocks: Remember when I said I will never watch if Dillish won?

Reincarnated: Huh, I also didn't want Dillish to win but it seemed like it was her time

MariaRocks: Not just only Dillish, the whole hatred the game brings about is appalling
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:37am On Oct 29, 2013
Reincarnated: Oh I see, I feel you on that. That's the only thing that makes me doubt if I wanna watch again

MariaRocks: Yh. And if they indeed do an allstars version, I don't want Maria there

Reincarnated: shocked I thought I was the only one. I don't want her back either. I rove my Maria but the infatuation Nigeria had with Namibia this year was beyond me. I can't have her back no matter how much I enjoyed her stay. I don't want a repeat of that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:49am On Oct 29, 2013
MariaRocks: Let's forget that and talk about how people think we are the same grin

Reincarnated: LMFAOO I kinda enjoy it though. If only they knew that we aint the same. I don't even gerrit. Our writing styles are very different and no offence but when I was a guest, I was like who is this nigga that liked to rant. It was irritating

MariaRocks: grin grin people used to annoy me here shuu. Wetin person go do? They just used to attack my posts all the gharddam time

Reincarnated: But didn't u ever get tired of arguing?

MariaRocks: Oh bwoi, I did. It made me weak sef. Sometimes i'd be praying for the person to just give up grin

Reincarnated: LMFAO. I gotta commend you tho, you really know how to play both genders well. I was confused

MariaRocks: Thank you thank you.

Reincarnated: Let's talk about the night you finally posted your picture

MariaRocks: Lol what do u want to know

Reincarnated: All the girls were pining for you

MariaRocks: LMAO, is that right?

Reincarnated: Yes!! Didn't u see how they wanted to see more?

MariaRocks: undecided I didn't notice. I just thought they wanted to see.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:59am On Oct 29, 2013
Reincarnated: Hmm, it was very obvious, itsmodella most especially wanted to see more

MariaRocks: Lol

Reincarnated: I like how confident you were with her

MariaRocks: Thanks

Reincarnated: What happened between the two of you?

MariaRocks: What do u think happened?

Reincarnated: I don't know, I think there's something you're not telling us

MariaRocks: Lol, haba you know I tell you guys everything. I adhere to that saying one of you folks said one day that if you're setting p with someone on this thread, do it publicly

Reincarnated: That's true that's true but is anything going on? Like something more than friends?

MariaRocks: LMAOOOO! Ofcourse wink no i'm kidding. We are cool. I promise.

Reincarnated: Ok but do u still talk?

MariaRocks: We r cool

Reincarnated: That's not what I asked

MariaRocks: angry what kind of stupiid question is that, we are cool, why wouldn't we talk. undecided

Reincarnated: Sorry no offence but I just thi....

MariaRocks: ....Why don't we talk about you and "your wife"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:11am On Oct 29, 2013
MariaRocks: Your wife? Did u kill her or something cuz she's no where to be found grin

Reincarnated: Very funny undecided

MariaRocks: Ok for real where is she what did you do? grin

Reincarnated: I don't know

MariaRocks: Hahahah has she divorced you already?

Reincarnated: As you can see, you still called her "my wife"

MariaRocks: Out of respect grin

Reincarnated: Whatever happens between my wife and I, stays between us grin

MariaRocks: Talk something jo

Reincarnated: You phucking hypocrite, you wanna know about my wife and I but don't want to spill the beans about what happened after you got left at the bus stop.

MariaRocks: Ahh I see.

Reincarnated: My wife and I are cool fyi

MariaRocks: Keep talking grin

Reincarnated: After you

MariaRocks: Goodnight.

MariaRocks: I promise I told you everything. I promise you know everything knowable so I dunno what your problem is undecided

Reincarnated: grin I know, was just messing around... poking at teewhysafe grin ..... Later bro

MariaRocks: Me too!! grin grin .... later

Reincarnated: Let's do it again soon

MariaRocks: No undecided stop bringing me back here

Reincarnated: Ok we'll poke at Toyin

MariaRocks: grin grin Toyin is not my bro, Drahmah is my bro so no

Reincarnated: Where's Drahmah fa

MariaRocks: Ask Ginger, she'll tell you wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:19am On Oct 29, 2013
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
grin -------- grin
grin -------- grin
grin -------- grin THANKS FOR READING THE COMPLETE BULLSHIIT I WROTE THERE.
grin grin grin grin grin

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:43am On Oct 29, 2013
@ reincarnated
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:44am On Oct 29, 2013
Don't worry Mods will not close thread till baby pic is up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2013
@reincarnated this guy u funny ooooo
first u narrate your dream
later u come dey yarn to yourself
guy man i dey suspect oooo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2013
@reincarnated, where is your wife, seems the 'ogbange' girls you made up with in your dreams they worry you
you need spiritual barthing. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2013
Man yesterday was sometin else

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:05am On Oct 29, 2013
Tried to login but couldn't untill late at nite, but thank GOD for his mercies that we are alive till today.
To everybody i say goodmorning how was ur nite, hope u slept rite.
Pray that today we shall witness GODs favour in all way/sides cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2013
Kia
no body gave us update about wat happen at acoustic nite. Na so una no like Dillish reach, no pix
, no word, nothing my peeps wetin they happen cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2013
But i was kept in company by this facebook account called Melvin the big brother chase. Thoes guys don kollo.
I mean in the morning there was this pix of Melvin with Dillish at acoustic sitting side by side and the mellishant went hey wire like a cage dog left off the hook with there fantasy.

But during the nite when the admin brought out that of Melvin and Maria embracing each other(the pix from Selly Ghana party) come see as debate and hillarious word from the Melria and the neutrals to the other group. It was sooo funny and hillarious.grin
The place is all tone down and no fight like before. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2013
Ebi like say no only me dey online now and i no wan be like @reincarnated wey dey talk to him selve and him dey respond.
I take my leave for now
kia work wan boring today but i go try make e no boring

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2013
dre11: Ebi like say no only me dey online now and i no wan be like @reincarnated wey dey talk to him selve and him dey respond.
I take my leave for now
Am here with u.. grin don't go nah
Good morning
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2013
dre11: But i was kept in company by this facebook account called Melvin the big brother chase. Thoes guys don kollo.
I mean in the morning there was this pix of Melvin with Dillish at acoustic sitting side by side and the mellishant went hey wire like a cage dog left off the hook with there fantasy.

But during the nite when the admin brought out that of Melvin and Maria embracing each other(the pix from Selly Ghana party) come see as debate and hillarious word from the Melria and the neutrals to the other group. It was sooo funny and hillarious.grin
The place is all tone down and no fight like before. grin

I visit that page anytime i am bored,its so funny and stupid the way they tear at each other on that page.All the same i enjoy it,I wonder what melvin , maria and the other housemates will react when reading those comments cos truth be told its shameful.i am sure they will make good jest of melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2013
chriskwaku: Actress, Juliet Ibrahim on friday evening premiered her first self-produced movie, ‘The Number One Fan’ at the National Theatre. The star-studded premiere which was hosted by Big Brother The Chase’s Sierra Leoneon housemate, Michael Bassey was well attended by cast and crew as well as several A-list guests. Amongst the stars in attendance were Alex Ekubo, Vivian Achor, Big Brother housemate, Maria, Beverly Afaglo, Vicky Zugah, and Gloria Osei Safo.

The Number One Fan features a cluster of stars both from Nigeria and Ghana, the likes of Juliet Ibrahim herself, Yemi Blaq, Selly of BBA Fame, Keitta of BBA Fame, Zainab Sheriff of BBA fame, AY The Comedian, KC Ejelonu, Emmanuel V Mensah, Kofi Adjorlolo, Stephanie Owusu, Narsh Smith, Prince David Osei, Eddie Nartey, Ruweida Yakubu and Introducing Sonia Ibrahim . The premiere was sponsored by Cintron luxury energy drink.

source
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2013
Reincarnated: The OP of this thread is phucking hilarious. Check out his story

https://www.nairaland.com/1485525/omo-see-achievment-don-bleep/3

just read two different stories from this link,and the stories are fucking hilarious.sSee wetin ASU dey cause.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bimp ‏@TheBimp

Back in Lagos and loving it!! Z city that never ends.Skelewu @ the airport. leggo!!@beverly_Osu @Melvin0duah @Dillish_lishy @BasseyOfficial

Retweet
Favorite

14 Retweets
1 Favorite
Replies
joy makhaso ‏@msupajoy 41m

@TheBimp m best man ever,God bless you for me
Details
Sandra Moodley ‏@kiona12_ 41m

@TheBimp hi enjoy are u still with ur girl MILU
Details
Nazy doris#teambev ‏@doris_nazy 40m

@thebimp Welcum back bimpyyy!We lurrrr u!!
Details
mus@$ Kabs ‏@muskabs 38m

@TheBimp @Melvin0duah @Dillish_lishy @BasseyOfficial Hi Bimp, Bassay, Beverly, Melvin and Dillish. Hope you guys come to Zambia soon..LOVE U
Details
Sandra Moodley ‏@kiona12_ 36m

@TheBimp are u gonna work in Lagos wht is Angelo up to
Details
Sandra Moodley ‏@kiona12_ 35m

@TheBimp ANGElo is a fool I'm dissapointed in him
Details
Nene Orupabo ‏@OrupaboNene 12m

@TheBimp welcome home Bimpy I lurrr u.
Details
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
jumong pan:
Bimp ‏@TheBimp

Back in Lagos and loving it!! Z city that never ends.Skelewu @ the airport. leggo!!@beverly_Osu @Melvin0duah @Dillish_lishy @BasseyOfficial

Retweet
Favorite

14 Retweets
1 Favorite
Replies
joy makhaso ‏@msupajoy 41m

@TheBimp m best man ever,God bless you for me
Details
Sandra Moodley ‏@kiona12_ 41m

@TheBimp hi enjoy are u still with ur girl MILU
Details
Nazy doris#teambev ‏@doris_nazy 40m

@thebimp Welcum back bimpyyy!We lurrrr u!!
Details
mus@$ Kabs ‏@muskabs 38m

@TheBimp @Melvin0duah @Dillish_lishy @BasseyOfficial Hi Bimp, Bassay, Beverly, Melvin and Dillish. Hope you guys come to Zambia soon..LOVE U
Details
Sandra Moodley ‏@kiona12_ 36m

@TheBimp are u gonna work in Lagos wht is Angelo up to
Details
Sandra Moodley ‏@kiona12_ 35m

@TheBimp ANGElo is a fool I'm dissapointed in him
Details
Nene Orupabo ‏@OrupaboNene 12m

@TheBimp welcome home Bimpy I lurrr u.
Details

how long is dillish staying in lagos?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

how long is dillish staying in lagos?
Dunno dear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
IyawoTM: Don't worry Mods will not close thread till baby pic is up cheesy

Is the baby here? Is the baby here? Is the baby here?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
dre11: @reincarnated this guy u funny ooooo
first u narrate your dream
later u come dey yarn to yourself
guy man i dey suspect oooo grin

Nna bro, I dey suspect myself fa grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
dre11: @reincarnated, where is your wife, seems the 'ogbange' girls you made up with in your dreams they worry you
you need spiritual barthing. tongue

Ogbanje? grin dem no fit try am. I'm covered in the blood of Jesus. Ask Him, He will tell you. As for my wife, ask me again angry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
dre11: Ebi like say no only me dey online now and i no wan be like @reincarnated wey dey talk to him selve and him dey respond.
I take my leave for now

E be like say you don dey mad oh. I wasn't talking to myself. It was a conversation I had with MariaRocks. I told you, we are 2 different people. There was more sef but I just shortened it. That guy is phucking hilarious mehn grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

just read two different stories from this link,and the stories are fucking hilarious.sSee wetin ASU dey cause.

grin grin grin I am going to check for more updates asap! The guy needs to be updating faster.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
I'm going to be a bba uncle grin grin our first bba baby yaaay. I think we should all conference call/oovoo iyawoTM that day but I know some of una, ASUU and Naija network dey do u strong thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.