Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2174793 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
I'm so scared of talking about Dillish
Cos some people would say ninnyanny hates dillish
Truth is,Dillish is a true definition of "Greed and insatiability"
She wants to have it all
Worse still,she's even denying the whole thing that makes her a LIAR
Most irritating of all,Mellishians are got her ass...
I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Kslib:
Oh, someone without a name just said the pic wasnt headless(MY bad!!). Anyway, that still deosnt mean dillish wasnt trying to impersonate.

There is a reason why she used the pic of someone who isnt her but resembles her alot. Maybe she thought peeps wouldn't notice, BUT why did she even do that? When in reality, she looks prettier than the person she Impersonated.. Na wa ooo!!!

I dispute the bolded go and search the babe again and look at her pictures again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
nikky341: [/b]
I dispute the bolded go and search the babe again and look at her pictures again
Really? My bad then! BUT mind you, I was just only stating based on the one pic I saw. So the babe even fine pass dillish sef? No wonder!!

Someone should pls post the link to the girl's profile. I am not on Instagram--- hope i can vew pics sha.

Pls post it, leeme feed my eyes small abeg!!! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
Kslib:
Really? My bad then! BUT mind you, I was just only stating based on the one pic I saw. So the babe even fine pass dillish sef? No wonder!!

Someone should pls post the link to the girl's profile. I am not on Instagram--- hope i can vew pics sha.

Pls post it, leeme feed my eyes small abeg!!! wink
If u get twitter search her name and u will see diff pictures it's faster , I don't know how to post links
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ifax(f): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
The girl fine pass Dillish true true. @kslib, her username is @brionamaeee
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
Eclipse thing in my area.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
I'm stil waiting for see wat adastunner worefa wil say abt dis dts all.....stil dt geh fit defend dillish pass d dillish herself undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
@kslib,got you the pix.You are welcome.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
She's pretty....

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
Oh boi, d chick package oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Instead of dillish to apologize,d mumu is just saying d oda gal is rude.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mhen, that girl fine pass dillish, set pass her and fair pass her. No wonder for the thiefry and impersonating. Shame on dillish!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
nikky341:
If u get twitter search her name and u will see diff pictures it's faster , I don't know how to post links
Ok!! Tanx!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
ifax: The girl fine pass Dillish true true. @kslib, her username is @brionamaeee
Ok! Copied!

Thank you!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
ella.b:
Instead of dillish to apologize,d mumu is just saying d oda gal is rude.

Rude wetin? Is Dillish mad? If that girl decide to sue her, half of her BBA money will go.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
C'est moi:
@kslib,got you the pix.You are welcome.
Awww, thats so sweet of you.. kiss

The babe fine ooo!! shocked

Thankies!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Agbgift: Mhen, that girl fine pass dillish, set pass her and fair pass her. No wonder for the thiefry and impersonating. Shame on dillish!
@bolded grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
These days, can't you sue for anything? If that happened in my family, that 300k + 50k Oshiomole dash am, go dey family bank account by now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
I just dey vex 4 people that think that it's not serious, make dem take picture wey Kim kardasian take last year and post on IG and claim as there own make we see if it's serous or not
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
Reincarnated: These days, can't you sue for anything? If that happened in my family, that 300k + 50k Oshiomole dash am, go dey family bank account by now.
E never late by the time those mumu D fans finish insulting the babe on top her pictures, she go dance to her lawyers office 2mw grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
ninnyanny: I'm so scared of talking about Dillish
She wants to have it all
I rest my case
.I concur dear.that girl is something else.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
ninnyanny: I'm so scared of talking about Dillish
She wants to have it all
I rest my case

Never be scared of saying what you please... Opinions differ as do perspectives, every man is entitled to his.. The essence of argument isn't to make you agree with me, u don't have to be convinced, its just to let them know how u see it, they are free to say/believe what they like, as u are..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
But that babe is both prettier and hotter than dillish.. She has sophistication too which dillish lacks.. Its little wonder dillish was trying to steal her shine... Meen.. Nawaoh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dillish Shame 0n you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dillish captioned the picture she stole,with a location,which means she taught people will believe she was the one,but she got caught.the real owner asked dillish why she stole her picture but dillish was denying.dillish is even accusing the real owner of the picture of being rude,imagine accusation after being caught impersonating someone.dillish isn't even confortable of who she is.other housemates are working hard to make some honest pay,dillish only idea of work is looking for sugar dadies.
Obrafour: Honestly, I think most of you are going in hard on Dillish cos you think she pulled a fastone on Nigeria. Its not as if she used the lady's pic as her Display picture. *just saying*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dillish lacks that star presense and x-factor which you find in the likes of pokello and maria.its obvious dillish feels inadequate about herself.
njokusboy: But that babe is both prettier and hotter than dillish.. She has sophistication too which dillish lacks.. Its little wonder dillish was trying to steal her shine... Meen.. Nawaoh

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
chima12: Dillish captioned the picture she stole,with a location,which means she taught people will believe she was the one,but she got caught.the real owner asked dillish why she stole her picture but dillish was denying.dillish is even accusing the real owner of the picture of being rude,imagine accusation after being caught impersonating someone.dillish isn't even confortable of who she is.other housemates are working hard to make some honest pay,dillish only idea of work is looking for sugar dadies.

Biko! Sorry Guys I retract fortwith my earlier post about Dillish. Clearly the intent was to commit fraud. *runs away in humiliation*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
This dillish picture drama though!!!! I think its being blown out of proportion.
First: I haven't the slightest of idea why she would want to 'steal' someone's pic. It just doesnt make sense. I thot she wanted to create little drama...you know stir up a debate or arguement for her followers to decide whether it was her in d pic or not. i know I can be that mischievous. Am sure it wouldn't have been this big a deal if it was sulu , or even Bassey. Everyone would assume it to be a joke or a prank
However, she didnt handle d situation with the owner of the pic well at all. How dare she accuse the owner of being rude?

In other news,i no see any eclipse for my side at all. how many people experienced it?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
njokusboy: But that babe is both prettier and hotter than dillish.. She has sophistication too which dillish lacks.. Its little wonder dillish was trying to steal her shine... Meen.. Nawaoh

and to add salt to injury this is the same girl that some nigerians what to give my Melvin
pitty thoes Dillish crazy people.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
shae after 2219 is 2220 then 2221 and 2222 or am I seeing things?

Anyway shap shap, lets get there. I have a place to be. I don't want to miss it embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Belovedd: This dillish picture drama though!!!! I think its being blown out of proportion.
First: I haven't the slightest of idea why she would want to 'steal' someone's pic. It just doesnt make sense. I thot she wanted to create little drama...you know stir up a debate or arguement for her followers to decide whether it was her in d pic or not. i know I can be that mischievous. Am sure it wojoin't have been this big if it was sulu , or even Bassey. Everything would just be taken as a joke.
However, she didnt handle d situation with the owner of the pic well at all. How dare she accuse the owner of being rude?

In other news,i no see any eclipse for my side at all. how many people experienced it?
i saw the eclipse just appear for few min
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
There's eclipse in Nigeria? The last time I saw one there, I was still in secondary school cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.