Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,773 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183483 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
njokusboy:

Are you in love with ur cousin Lolzz, d last tym I go village, I see one tight geh, I love am oh, she plenty for d ryt places, I don toast am finish before dem tell me say na my cousin.... I mumu gan, since then, anytym I see am, I go dey dodge, inspite of the fact dat she was my cousin, I couldn't kip my eyes off those contour areas, then oh.. But na in'c'e'st nah.. Now I don come to terms with d fact say na my cousin so nothing nothing.. GOd dey.. No do anytin oh, b4 amadioha solder ur nyansh...

#LORD DELIVER ME FROM ARGUMENT

@first highlighted, lol, no o, mbok.

This your story gan, nawa o. Na God save you sha, you for don give am belle. grin

@second highlighted, lmao, you dey madt o. Hehehe. You no understand wetin me and Kslib dey yarn ni.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
jumong pan: U guys have to pardon me on some of the pics,the clear ones is too large to upload,I have plenty pics cleared pics to upload oh,but am till trying,the ones am about upload are not so clear.
From left is Bimp,Me,Nene,beverly and bassey

Hey, I love your pair of shoes. smiley Is it suede?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kslib:
Yeah, when the scales fall off!! Sometimes we look at what we did just just yesterday or some hours ago and say "what da ffukc? Did i really do or say that?"

You are welcome!!

For real o, I tell you. Mehn, I've been semi-stupid all this while. God save Jekyll sha. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Now trending. Bsquare. Bimp + Bev.lol
Fan though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

@first highlighted, lol, no o, mbok.

This your story gan, nawa o. Na God save you sha, you for don give am belle. grin

@second highlighted, lmao, you dey madt o. Hehehe. You no understand wetin me and Kslib dey yarn ni.

I no understand noni nah... When I see cousin and scale falling from una eye, I think say u don enter one chance..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
njokusboy:

I no understand noni nah... When I see cousin and scale falling from una eye, I think say u don enter one chance..

Hehehe. No wahala. I understand say you no understand ni. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lim

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bimppyyyy

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pseudome(f): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
ochongonoko: Pseudome, say something. Don't just peep and keep quiet

Hi Ochon grin

Hope Mariarocks/Reincarnated/Rein King is bck. U r d life of dis thread oooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bev n D

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fans

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hey, I love your pair of shoes. smiley Is it suede?
No,is leather dear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Danrele doing what his best know for

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bimp has so many mothers in dis naija oh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
god_of_music: I'm a peacefool guy joor! angry

#TeamGOM

Lolzzz, owk I gree..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jumong pan tnx
xxxxxxxxxx
Still expecting more pics

Nb return that hug and kiss to Bimp asp grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
ninnyanny: Dillish's fans are so insecure!

Ayoola Temitope janet wrote:
Dillish is a true celeb also,u can't compare d amount of pple commenting on her post wit maria's,cos she has up 180plus fans,if u observe vrywel,u'll c dt dillish do answer pple,but nt evry1,she can't answer evrybdy lyk maria used to do,i prayed dt one 1 day u'll be celeberated,i mean be a big celeb,n u'll c how it feels to b a celebrity.tnx
the girl is a phool cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
jumong pan: Me and a frnd
your friend no sabi pose for picture grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
pseudome:

Hi Ochon grin

Hope Mariarocks/Reincarnated/Rein King is bck. U r d life of dis thread oooo.
its a lie oooo grin
thanks @Ochon for making her say sometin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

You don come again abi?i am not surprised they are dating,didnt you see the chemistry btw them in the house.If i was bimp's galfriend,i wouldnt let him leave the country to see anoda woman even if i allow we will go together.
eheh!
madam Ruth grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
ninnyanny: Now trending. Bsquare. Bimp Bev.lol
Fan though
abeg @ninnyanny was at Melvin page some mins ago and i heared that @Avengers posted a video link please can u give the gist of what is on the video.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
dre11:
easy! easy!! easy!!!

but she don use picture back up her claim undecided
abeg make i leave before somebody woz me slap gringrin

Judge!
So na so una one talk am eh?
Okay ooo
Goodevening.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
nikky341: Jumong pan tnx
xxxxxxxxxx
Still expecting more pics

Nb return that hug and kiss to Bimp asp grin

Thank you o jawe.
Help me to tell her very well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Agbgift:

Judge!
Okay ooo
Goodevening.
So u still get mouth to talk abi,still laughing at you grin grin grin grin grin,how far nah?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
jumong pan: Bimp has so many mothers in dis naija oh

Thanks for the updates.
No thanks for the kiss and hug you gave Bimp sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
jumong pan:
So u still get mouth to talk abi,still laughing at you grin grin grin grin grin,how far nah?

Forget o. My mouth still sharp.
I will not cry o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
Agbgift:

Judge!
Okay ooo
Goodevening.
Good evening to you too
how was the day?
Hope say you dey kampe? (baba Iyabo style) grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
jumong pan: Danrele doing what his best know for
@jumong pan i have seen this pix on some forums, are u a member on thoes forum or it is on your twitter timelag
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
jumong pan:
No,is leather dear

Alright, I figured that out in the pic you snapped with your friend. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
dre11:
your friend no sabi pose for picture grin

Lol. Why evils naa? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
MODified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
I Dedicate my first Post 0n
Nairaland to
@Ninnyanny

(1) (2) (3) ... (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.