Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,855 members, 7,862,803 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183491 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
njokusboy:

Why una dey talk about hair lyk dis nah, una dey me want me cry walai... Been kiping my hair the whole year, so 2 days ago my cousin took me to a hairdressing salon so I can blow dry it, dis girl was just playing with my hair and I was foolishly enjoying it, naso the hair come fry, I did evry magic on dat hair, it didn't work.. Finally, I had to cut it, now I feel so naked... Mtschew... Been depressed since...

LWKMD!!!!!! My belle grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
njokusboy:

Why una dey talk about hair lyk dis nah, una dey me want me cry walai... Been kiping my hair the whole year, so 2 days ago my cousin took me to a hairdressing salon so I can blow dry it, dis girl was just playing with my hair and I was foolishly enjoying it, naso the hair come fry, I did evry magic on dat hair, it didn't work.. Finally, I had to cut it, now I feel so naked... Mtschew... Been depressed since...

Ldkmo. Am I dead? grin Blow dry ko, blow wet ni. Sorry ehn. Bwuhahahaha

Well, well, I don't keep my hair; I cut it every week, step 1. Just wanna maintain it like that. Kapiche!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
njokusboy:

Do you mind Brazilian hair bro.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Wth! shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Ahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhhahahahahha ah don die!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

ToyinDipo:
The thread will possibly still remain active for now. True, it was fun.

Yeah probably

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
King Rein:

The personal things like names, schools, voicenotes, numbers etc were modified. There are still some eye opening things there.

Are you serious? Why na
i dey relocate to una zanga, smh na ASUU cause am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannyxy: i dey relocate to una zanga, smh na ASUU cause am

I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Kslib: Lmfao at ostrich's epistle-- hilarious!!!! Ehen, Ochon, you no well o!! When did i said my love interest was tabh? Mad man!! grin

Pls stop causing commotion and stop trying to spoil my market ejjjoooor!! I know you have a thing for c'est moi-- be brave and tell her!!! I know what you are trying to use me for!! Yeye!!!

ok lemme just make this clear-- i am in the mood!!! Lemme be naughty small!! grin

Erm, Everybody make una hear me oooooooo!!!!! C'est moi is my sweetheart and i have a very very soft spot for her .. I know she might not feel the same way about me and might probably friendzone my asss but hey "I aint the first to be zoned".. Tony,Danny,Maria, and ochon have also been zoned, so no wahala!! grin

Erm ella.b--- i also have a crush on you. Jekyll abeg no be my fault, blame it on nature.. grin.. Ella, i know you know how to friendzone people wella grin and you dont have a crush, but the truth is i still have a crush on you but its not as severe as it was before.

Finally, tabh, I wont lie, i think i have something for you!! grin I dont know what to call it but I like you alot, i sweeaar!! grin

Ermn, @everyone pls its not that serious abeg!! grin And my name aint oliver twist

**picks race!!!!***
#drags him back grin....What a suprise! What made you talk now? I e-like you,hmmmm? You are my friend,not friend-zoning you o.It's a power of e-yes from me to you darln(to shame and not to shame them,you know them).Hope you are good though.grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
Jovi, I believe it was a question that required an answer, not a like undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Lolzzz, tenk but no tenk...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nawa oh, this is the third time C'est Moi is quoting that same post. Odikwa serious undecided grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
C'est moi:

#drags him back grin....What a suprise! What made you talk now? I e-like you,hmmmm? You are my friend,not friend-zoning you o.It's a power of e-yes from me to you(to shame and not to shame them,you know them).Hope you are good though.grin

MyGod..this is the 3rd reply to kslib's post..na so the excitement reach my sister? Its all love, I know..grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Ldkmo. Am I dead? grin Blow dry ko, blow wet ni. Sorry ehn. Bwuhahahaha

Well, well, I don't keep my hair; I cut it every week, step 1. Just wanna maintain it like that. Kapiche!

Y una dey laff me nah.. Can't u see a nigga is down

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
King Rein: Nawa oh, this is the third time C'est Moi is quoting that same post. Odikwa serious undecided grin grin

Lol..you noticed too..grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pseudome(f): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannyxy: So what was the grand confession?

Ochon = Caruj =L*****y
Sorry #cantkeepasecret embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
**clears throat**
So much fun on this thread,you guys keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Am seeing thiings tonight...#NP: Joy Joy Joy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lol..you noticed too..grin

Lmao! Shuu...very serious indeed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
njokusboy:

Y una dey laff me nah.. Can't u see a nigga is down

Down ko, up ni. Smile jor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
King Rein:

Lmao! Shuu...very serious indeed

The confession don totori am die.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

The confession don totori am die.

grin grin

Where did that Kslib go. Better answer C'est Moi before she quotes that post for the 4th time grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
King Rein:

I don't understand
u want make spell am abc, this dude is going to join the league of student in diaspora all because of ASUU grin U CODE?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
King Rein: Nawa oh, this is the third time C'est Moi is quoting that same post. Odikwa serious undecided grin grin
2much
so na so e-love dey shak person cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
@SOM and King R,the network is slow and crappy.I typed the first and second,submitted and cancelled cos I thought I had to re-compose,never knew it had been submitted.Im really the shy type.*picks marathon race*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
pseudome:

Ochon = Caruj =L*****y
lalosky? Lmao! After denying? Ochon sabi lie! Chai
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
dre11:
2much
so na so e-love dey shak person cool

Before you know it, Tabh will come and quote the post 10 times....

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
lertee: **clears throat**
So much fun on this thread,you guys keep it up.

Join us.smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
C'est moi:
@SOM and King R,the network is slow and crappy.I typed the first and second,submitted and cancelled cos I thought I had to re-compose,never knew it had been submitted.Im really the shy type.*picks marathon race*
love wantiti.. Lmao, we understand
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
C'est moi:

#drags him back ....What a suprise!
What made you talk now? I e-like
you,hmmmm? You are my friend,not
friend-zoning you o.It's a power of e-yes
from me to you darln(to shame and not
to shame them,you know them).Hope
you are good though.

C'est moi:
*modified*

C'est moi:
*modified*

https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/2317#19515487
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
pseudome:

Ochon = Caruj =L*****y
#which secret are u talking about
abeg spill am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
No, you guyz haba, don't spill that secret stuff. We agreed not too. Haba. Abeg modify those posts
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
C'est moi:

Awwwww...*pulls her closer for a reassuring hug*...I know how it feels... I have been there wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.