Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,863 members, 7,862,851 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183494 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 16, 2013
She called him his name shockedshockedshocked

See love o gringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 16, 2013
King Rein: Jovial, tell me who the person is now, let me know if i'm wasting my time with you wink

Ok just answer it this way: Am I wasting my time with you or am I not wasting my time with you wink please shap shap, girls are waiting.. Whatever u choose is fine

)) _____________
|/ |
| angry
| / |\
| |
| / \
|
___|___ LaFf Don HanG Me grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 3:47am On Nov 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol. That meeting would have happened if SOM had a thing for fork addict. She's fond of him, calls him FURK. They understand each other but she doesn't have a thing for him. Trust me wink. Toyintomato really liked SOM*sniffs* crycrycry. Even when SOM friendzoned him on the this thread and the T or D thread, the nigga stuck to his guns and declare his love for SOM, too bad SOM had 'REINCARN-ZONE' his àss again sadsadsad. Maybe SOM finds him too short(dwarf-like sad ), or not SHARP cry.*snifs*. I think toyin should be given award for the SERIAL OCONGED of the year, ochonged for the past 3months but the nigga no wan learn grin.. No mind SOM and her 'height' judgement, she's looking for a reason to reincarnate you angry

THE AMAKA and dannyxy?. It will be like the marriage or union of the beauty and the beast(don't take it literally o grin). Them go dey fight like aki and pawpaw. I miss amaka more than you. I'm the only one asking kwame about her but the nigga just they 'STALL-ZONE' my answers angry

LWKMD!! This guy grin grin wetin Toyin do you? Shuoo... grin grin grin. Him go finish you when he sees this grin (don your helmet).

Ghard LWKMD!! The thing for don make sense die.. grin grin they couldn't stop arguing. I remember when the guy dissed her picture, she now said let her click my guy's profile and lo and behold, what her eyes saw lwkmd!!. And that time, Daniel had that side picture. I think he was wearing blue. Bro...that picture no even try at all... I'm glad he changed it to a much better one (see as elyn dey trip for am now wink ). I'm so mad at her cuz she promised us a skype date and she just vanished.. Sometimes, I wonder if she was that chic that was dissing adastunner on twitter. Walahi, I felt it was her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 3:50am On Nov 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol. I didn't. She's even searching for her VN on that thread, told her to upload a 'close-up facial pic of her' so that she can get to see her heroine wink. No be small crush o grin

We know all these things. Even SOM quoted her immediately last night wink. If say SOM na boy, I swear jovialjov for battle RatPoison for SOM's heart grin

Why do I feel RatPoison will quote this in the morning. Why tha hell will spade be battling for StateOfMind if she was a guy. LWKMD!! Are you insinuation something grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 3:52am On Nov 16, 2013
jovialjov:

MARIA, I don't have any crush on here!! And I like you and Ĵ & H,kaapish?

Sweetie, you're looking for my trouble. Please modify the first word of your post. Thanks

Ehem ehem.. shying away from the question. That's not what I asked you. I said am I or am I not wasting my time. Pick one. Its okay to pick the former....or the latter
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 3:53am On Nov 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

)) _____________
|/ |
| angry
| / |\
| |
| / \
|
___|___ LaFf Don HanG Me grin grin

WUUCKED!!!! gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 16, 2013
King Rein:

LWKMD!! This guy grin grin wetin Toyin do you? Shuoo... grin grin grin. Him go finish you when he sees this grin (don your helmet).

Ghard LWKMD!! The thing for don make sense die.. grin grin they couldn't stop arguing. I remember when the guy dissed her picture, she now said let her click my guy's profile and lo and behold, what her eyes saw lwkmd!!. And that time, Daniel had that side picture. I think he was wearing blue. Bro...that picture no even try at all... I'm glad he changed it to a much better one (see as elyn dey trip for am now wink ). I'm so mad at her cuz she promised us a skype date and she just vanished.. Sometimes, I wonder if she was that chic that was dissing adastunner on twitter. Walahi, I felt it was her

LMAO gringrin. Toyin na my paddy o grin. if em wan fire me back, I get protection. Have your forgotten about 'GUEST MODE'?. I'll simply read from the GHOST mode while playing phyno ft olamide grin

LWKMD. You have a retentive memory grin. Danny's pic back then was nothing to write home about, too bad that when he 'tushed' up, the amaka has already left and he never got the chance to express his feeling for her, ella and cest moi that he wrote epistle of love, OCHONGED his áss grin

Don't blame amaka, she was willing to skyp with us, but no one showed interested. I miss her and her beverly defense ways. I think you PM her, miss like crazy man. Erm, Spade knows her FB name, maybe he can help you out iwth her twitter name too. That grandpapa na FBI grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 3:55am On Nov 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

Maria, did you see the bolded? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

I know your legendary status as being the 'JOSEPH' of this thread. What do you see in her bolded sadsadsad

Hmmm. I foresee a fondness brewing... that's if she doesn't choose me tonight. As time progresses, I believe what she has for u will grow, especially if u give her some attention. I shiit you not undecided i've seen it

Why do I feel IyawoTM is going into labor soon undecided.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 16, 2013
King Rein:

Why do I feel RatPoison will quote this in the morning. Why tha hell will spade be battling for StateOfMind if she was a guy. LWKMD!! Are you insinuation something grin grin grin

Lol. I'm not insunuating any bad thing o grin. Just saying Jovial said the only crush(others are likeness) she has is SOM, that should tell you if she was guy, she for fight spade for SOM grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 16, 2013
jovialjov:

WUUCKED!!!! gringrin

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 16, 2013
King Rein:

Hmmm. I foresee a fondness brewing... that's if she doesn't choose me tonight. As time progresses, I believe what she has for u will grow, especially if u give her some attention. I shiit you not undecided i've seen it

Why do I feel IyawoTM is going into labor soon undecided.

Fondness brewing? *gulps hard*. I'm.. *coughs*.. In short na lie, I no gree. I think she's prepared to fight for kslib grin

Why do I feel iyawo will name his baby an God-like name like CARUJ undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 16, 2013
Why did jovialjov remove her pic undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 4:06am On Nov 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

LMAO gringrin. Toyin na my paddy o grin. if em wan fire me back, I get protection. Have your forgotten about 'GUEST MODE'?. I'll simply read from the GHOST mode while playing phyno ft olamide grin

LWKMD. You have a retentive memory grin. Danny's pic back then was nothing to write home about, too bad that when he 'tushed' up, the amaka has already left and he never got the chance to express his feeling for her, ella and cest moi that he wrote epistle of love, OCHONGED his áss grin

Don't blame amaka, she was willing to skyp with us, but no one showed interested. I miss her and her beverly defense ways. I think you PM her, miss like crazy man. Erm, Spade knows her FB name, maybe he can help you out iwth her twitter name too. That grandpapa na FBI grin

@the bolded: LWKMD! You know what, since we are both dissing him, why should I hold back. As if it was not enough that he was posing beside a pole grin grin he now popped that his collar and the pic come be like say my guy no get neck. And to worsen it, the guy come dey blacker than charcoal....black like darkness... and it was broad day light ohh grin grin. The picture now made him look like a 15 year old boy wey dey do MFM dry fast. Cheiii. I think say Daniel no try at all that time but that picture was really deceiving. If only THE AMAKA could come and see the real fresh boy behind the Dannyxy moniker. Old age is good sometimes.

You know till today, I still never see wetin the chic look like
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 4:06am On Nov 16, 2013
King Rein:

Sweetie, you're looking for my trouble. Please modify the first word of your post. Thanks

Ehem ehem.. shying away from the question. That's not what I asked you. I said am I or am I not wasting my time. Pick one. Its okay to pick the former....or the latter

Ha! Maria oh and you had to edit my post with that? Oya modify am too!tongue

!you asked me two questions and insinuated I pick one which I have answered....

P.S : am not picking anyone!!its likeness and not crush,remember? Time will tell though...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 4:11am On Nov 16, 2013
ochongonoko: Why did jovialjov remove her pic undecided

Lol,It was never there tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 4:11am On Nov 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

Fondness brewing? *gulps hard*. I'm.. *coughs*.. In short na lie, I no gree. I think she's prepared to fight for kslib grin

Why do I feel iyawo will name his baby an God-like name like CARUJ undecided

But na why you dey mention Kslib's name for this matter? I don tell u say the girl no like Kslib as she like am before. Quote me on this. You're free to break her shell. Brush her....but I know say u be chciken na. U no fit wink....if not, take on the challenge

This guy is mad sha.. Oh u never hear? Oga TM and I don already negotiate na. Na my name him go give am wink ask her, she will tell you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 4:16am On Nov 16, 2013
jovialjov:

Ha! Maria oh and you had to edit my post with that? Oya modify am too!tongue

!you asked me two questions and insinuated I pick one which I have answered....

P.S : am not picking anyone!!its likeness and not crush,remember? Time will tell though...

LOL, am I not your baby angry ? I've modified it.

No, you're feeling smart. That's not what happened. I modified the question for you to answer. Why can't you pick anyone? If u don't want to be my next wife, you better say no...what's hard there? Except there's a part of you that wants to wink shocked woah charleeee! I'm too much
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 16, 2013
King Rein:

@the bolded: LWKMD! You know what, since we are both dissing him, why should I hold back. As if it was not enough that he was posing beside a pole grin grin he now popped that his collar and the pic come be like say my guy no get neck. And to worsen it, the guy come dey blacker than charcoal....black like darkness... and it was broad day light ohh grin grin. The picture now made him look like a 15 year old boy wey dey do MFM dry fast. Cheiii. I think say Daniel no try at all that time but that picture was really deceiving. If only THE AMAKA could come and see the real fresh boy behind the Dannyxy moniker. Old age is good sometimes.

You know till today, I still never see wetin the chic look like

Buwahahahahahahah @the bolded grin. Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. See way you dey talk as if the SI unti of darkness is DANNYXY grin grin. Buwahahahaha. Laugh don tear my belle. Abeg, I no wan wake my neighbours up this morning. I don go sleep

The amaka uploaded her pic but covered her eyes. But her skin is nice. Has a beverly-like shape(slim) but she's fair. And her lips looks yummy and tasty shockedshockedshockedlipsrsealed

Good night/ morning to jovial and reinc and the 'disappearing and re-appearing' Kslib. See y'all later

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:23am On Nov 16, 2013
What is going on here? By this time? Chineke!!

Ok guys see--- Jovial doesnt like me like you are making it look like.. Trust me, she doesnt. I know she doesnt hate me but trust me when I say she doesnt like me.. I know this, so maria and ochon better try your luck!!

And as for the yabs wey maria ad ochon dey throw at Toyintimato grin and danny, i dey laff seriously!! Tomorrow will be something else!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 16, 2013
King Rein:

But na why you dey mention Kslib's name for this matter? I don tell u say the girl no like Kslib as she like am before. Quote me on this. You're free to break her shell. Brush her....but I know say u be chciken na. U no fit wink....if not, take on the challenge

This guy is mad sha.. Oh u never hear? Oga TM and I don already negotiate na. Na my name him go give am wink ask her, she will tell you

I mentioned Kslib's name so that you guys won't accuse me of spoiling KSJOV as always when I write my 'recap' grin. Na so dey take accuse me of mariabambam's demise crycry. This time, I'm wise, I no dey go, she's for kslib grin

Oga TM give you em pikin your name? shockedshockedshocked. Do you have a THING for him?shocked:shocked

*runs away* good night grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 4:28am On Nov 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

Durrrhhh *flutters eyes*

1) You mentioned reinc among the two people you like tongue
2) You had to 'form' just to get reinc's attention
3) Your fondness for Kslib is so glaring it can blind a man undecided
4) You dont 'rappor' with jetli&seek like you do with reinc and kslib wink
5) You said kslib has many girls(true) and that maria is married(false).

You said the number 5 as a 'reverse psychology' to get reinc to open up about his relationship before you can decide when to agree or not tonguewink wink grin

We all know these things grin

1)Yes,I did mention him,so? tongue
2)Yes,I did form for him and for you also. in your case,I wanted to get the attention of both of you!
3)Fondness? Elaborate please!
4)I rapor with him only that he's rarely online
5) True to the both,duh!!

No comment for your side talk tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 4:29am On Nov 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

I mentioned Kslib's name so that you guys won't accuse me of spoiling KSJOV as always when I write my 'recap' grin. Na so dey take accuse me of mariabambam's demise crycry. This time, I'm wise, I no dey go, she's for kslib grin

Oga TM give you em pikin your name? shockedshockedshocked. Do you have a THING for him?shocked:shocked

*runs away* good night grin

Shattap there. U be real chicken. Kslib don talk say the girl no like am like that and that na wetin I dey tell you since. You must break that shell or you're a certified chicken.

As for the bolded. LMFAOOOOOO! Eeeeeeewww. No, do you? wink

Goodnight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 4:33am On Nov 16, 2013
Kslib: What is going on here? By this time? Chineke!!

Ok guys see--- Jovial doesnt like me like you are making it look like.. Trust me, she doesnt. I know she doesnt hate me but trust me when I say she doesnt like me.. I know this, so maria and ochon better try your luck!!

And as for the yabs wey maria ad ochon dey throw at Toyintimato grin and danny, i dey laff seriously!! Tomorrow will be something else!!

No mind me oh. Daniel, no vex. I just talk say make I yab you small for that nonsense wey u dey yarn that night. grin sorry but the thing pain me say u dey take all of it seriously. No vex

Jovial, you won't answer me? Ok, goodnight undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 4:39am On Nov 16, 2013
Good morning, ochon
Good morning,kslib
Good night,reinc.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 4:40am On Nov 16, 2013
King Rein:

No mind me oh. Daniel, no vex. I just talk say make I yab you small for that nonsense wey u dey yarn that night. grin sorry but the thing pain me say u dey take all of it seriously. No vex

Jovial, you won't answer me? Ok, goodnight undecided

We will talk later in the day,dear...goodnight smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pseudome(f): 5:11am On Nov 16, 2013
smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2013
pseudome: smiley

You just wake up for night dey smile? undecided Hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 16, 2013
Kslib:
Hian!! So you sef never even read am sef? sad sad

I go read am maybe in the evening-- Tomorrow. I get many download e-books but na chance to read them be the ish. I go try adjust my schedule to accommodate them!!

Yes, I never read am o. Lol, no vex. I must read am next week. grin wink

Hahaha. That one dey. You too dey download ni. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

Sharap there grin. Peasant fowl grin

I been dey watch match o.. Cower wetin kwanu?. Cos of the jibes?. Hian. Never!!. I don't take it serious, just caught up with pages you peasants left for your God, ochon coolcool.

For the first time, you and stooge toyintomato wrote an 'epistle' grin. For an ordinary 'aproko' news grin. Chai.. This one pain una wella. grin.

Ratpoison, see as just join your fellow peasant dey attack a God, called OCHON grin. Together with your wife, SOM who's a mistress in 'stoking of fires' grin. Una dey vex o. grin 6 people facing only me, the God OCHONshockedshockedshocked. Kslib, I see you jare. You be better person. No mind these peasants, especially peasant reinc, copying my style undecided. Ordinary 'aproko news' na em dey make people BP rise grin

Was reading where you guys said I'm hiding as guest, lmao. Really funny. Had no reason to. It's not as if the comebacks was taken serious. My only regret is what my 'joke' caused, i.e danny bringing other NLers here. I explicitly blurted out her name cos I knew this would happen, that why I gave out the link below the quotes. Even when I wrote about the person that liked all Kslib's post, I didn't reveal her name for obvious reason. Yet danny went ahead and wrecked havoc on this thread. Dunno why people don't know when one is joking. Smh.

Anyways, for those that got 'burnt', cheer up, it's all jokes. More 'aproko news' coming y'all ways. wink

Good morning, my peasants

GOD OCHON cool

No mind that guy, we go flog am today. grin

And, freaking shut up, you coward. You ran away and came back with a bag of stuuupiid excuses. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 16, 2013
ochongonoko: LOLing the comments by the 'pained' pauperish peasants grin. LMAO. Gawd, this is some 'reprisal attack' shít grin.

Anyways, all the comments made no sense to me. Danny saying my breath made modella deactivate her account. Pffttt. Don't even make any meaning in that. Jet li and seek saying I pushed mariabambam and made it crash. Thought he something to say. As if we weren't screaming 'mariabambam' and now peasant reinc was 'reincar-zoned', I'm the one to take the fall? grin grin. I be modella?. Wetin concern me? grin. Then toyin say some buncha gibberish and talking about joining team GOM. Mtcheeeww. grin

The only post that made sense was from RatPoison. Like SOM said(BTW, SOM I see your handwork with jetli and seek grin ), there's no part to BOLDEN. All of them made sense. Ratpoison went haaaaaammmmmmmm on my àss. Lwkmd. I could picture him shaking like convulsing patient while trying to give me 'brutality' grin. Even Teoo that made ratpoison bandwith to finish, was no where to defend himself. Well, I guess 'the debate' was a tangible excuse. Ehen, here's the post grin

@first highlighted, mehn, I took that ish personal on your behalf but I no want wahala so I kept mute. It was way too rubbish.

@second highlighted, lol, you never see anything. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 16, 2013
King Rein:

LMAO!

Mehn the problem with this thread is that people don't like to be innovative to make it fun. Nobody wants to step up to the plate and say something. I was happy when u said caruj was you, I won't lie cuz oh boy...I don dey miss your breaklight for this thread. Everyday, it was just me bringing up discussions but then u came up with the whole newspaper stuff and honestly, I was happy. That Kslib go jus dey dull dey cry network. Toyin...that one, I no know. Njokusboy na to argue for Melvin only, Spade na to scatter Mellish/ drop one post for StateOfMind...Walahi, e be like say that guy na our father for this thread undecided. Daniel, na to just write oluwa is involve and dissappear. Dre, that one na another story. The thing dey pain me sometimes I swear.

Kwaaaaaaaaaaa @ Daniel. Lmao!

Dre, hmmm, lol grin Make I shut up before Gift wallay me with konk pidgin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 16, 2013
King Rein:

LWKMD!!!! Abeg.. I dey beg you. Toyin na my guy...no make I laugh....too much. If na Jekyll and Hyde now, I for don scatter laugh break chair angry. Foolish peasant, laughing at all of Kslib's jabs at me. He for even try hide am sef. I was pained undecided. Stupiid bald headed boy. Good for him that Ella friendzoned his asss for me....and I will make sure I take Cathaliya as well angry

Hahahahaha @ stupppiiid bald headed boy. If I slap that your ogor and head wey be like rugby ball ehn, mtcheew. grin

Take Cathaliya biko, she fits you. Like I care *rolls eyes*

(1) (2) (3) ... (2354) (2355) (2356) (2357) (2358) (2359) (2360) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.