Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,846 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183492 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:14am On Nov 16, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Damn! This lady just hit you below the belt. grin grin Epic and subtle diss *falls inside vaseline tube*
Ahan! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmaooo! I was doing my rounds nau... My disciples no it's nothing serious..all work and no play makes Badosky a MUMU-let. grin
In other words you are not anti-social, you are anti-bull sheet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2013
Idowuogbo: C'est, u cant greet abi? angry
grin....Twale mama! Good morning to you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2013
GH^KWAME:
In other words you are not anti-social, you are anti-bull sheet.
Rephrase pls....

U say?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2013
C'est moi:

grin....Twale mama! Good morning to you.
Sweerat, morning... Any gist? You don't pip in dia to check on me again. cry I miss reading from u cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I remember that post and thread. Lol, funny ish. Ochon and Idowu were there, too.
Lol,guess you entered ghostmode then cos I didn't see you grin. Idowu came to my rescue and Ochon appeared in form of caruj. That was my first e-fight.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2013
GH^KWAME:
I feel your pain Sis... Why do most men feel that calling a girl a prostitute is the highest form of insult? I mean if she is, what do you call the man who sleeps with a prostitute?
Exactly,they are quick at calling a lady prostitute and when you get to them through their mother,they go wild and cry like a chicken.

Between,I thought you are a guy?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sweerat, morning... Any gist? You don't pip in dia to check on me again. cry I miss reading from u cry cry
Sweerat? Hope it's not sweetrat o grin .You went AWOL on us now,remember?.I gentle jare.Miss those Lupey's days grin. Mehn! You and Texascowgirl were on fire.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2013
lertee:
As in,I woke up this morning to to read enough pages,I actually expected him when every was really hot.. grin but true talk Ochon sef no nice lol.

Hahaha. Na run ein run, then he came back with a silly excuse. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

undecided Huh?
yes na
you can check
during BBA i just read some comment and drop maybe 10 or 12 comment during the duration of BBA till 3wks ago.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Rephrase pls....

U say?
I meant, You don't take Poo from anyone, especially "Men".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2013
C'est moi:

Sweerat? Hope it's not sweetrat o grin .You went AWOL on us now,remember?.I gentle jare.Miss those Lupey's days grin. Mehn! You and Texascowgirl were on fire.
Lmao! D night vigil wey we do den hen, d back & forth mails, d campaign strategies, campaign, area boys settlement, photographers etc... If I no win hen? I no go chop o angry grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2013
C'est moi:

Ahan! grin

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2013
Tabh:
Lol,guess you entered ghostmode then cos I didn't see you grin. Idowu came to my rescue and Ochon appeared in form of caruj. That was my first e-fight.

Hehehe. Jekyll was around o but Hyde dey ghostmode that's why you no see me. I wanted coming in anyway. Caruj and Idowu helped. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2013
GH^KWAME:
U don say!

Charley,u have to give it to em like dem rebels in Congo. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! D night vigil wey we do den hen, d back & forth mails, d campaign strategies, campaign, area boys settlement, photographers etc... If I no win hen? I no go chop o angry grin
Lol.....upon all the campaign you,especially did.Make I hear say we no win.Though I didnt campaign much,was extremely glad she won o even with Oga seun endorsing Adaobi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Yes, she's gonna give me a bible passage to read and I'm gonna give her same. Guess what bible passage that is....

SONGS OF SOLOMON. grin Yeah, we're bad like that. wink

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2013
Tabh:

Hehehe. Jekyll was around o but Hyde dey ghostmode that's why you no see me. I wanted coming in anyway. Caruj and Idowu helped. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2013
Tabh:
Exactly,they are quick at calling a lady prostitute and when you get to them through their mother, they go wild and cry like a chicken.

Kwaaaaaaax @Bolded, some men also feel by telling a girl she will never marry, it should make her panic or feel less worthy. I guess they have never considered that not every woman thinks marriage is the greatest thing on earth.

Tabh:

Between,I thought you are a guy?
The last I checked I still was.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2013
GH^KWAME:
see this one..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2013
dre11:
yes na
you can check
during BBA i just read some comment and drop maybe 10 or 12 comment during the duration of BBA till 3wks ago.

Oh, sorry, man. Never knew it was that bad. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2013
ella.b:

grin

grin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U don say!

Charley,u have to give it to em like dem rebels in Congo. grin
I must say, some "Men" can't take the heat, keep doing your thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2013
Dannyxy: see this one..
Wetin? Guy, don't bring yourself, I will go hard on your family oo! Stay in your lane!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2013
GH^KWAME:

Kwaaaaaaax @Bolded, some men also feel by telling a girl she will never marry, it should make her panic or feel less worthy. I guess they have never considered that not every woman thinks marriage is the greatest thing on earth.

The last I checked I still was.
Lol,you are a male and yet you are defending women? Hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2013
@Rein, you might probably not understand some parts of the post, but trust me Ochon does. He is very cunny, and knows which post(s) he can reply directly.The epistle I wrote even though may not be completely true, it was written just to return a favour. You know Ochon likes to propagate fake rumours too. Maybe and just maybe I should have edited some words out, but it would have been less fun to me.

@SOM, chop knuckle sister.
I'm never intimidated, sometime I just like to lay low, so that I don't get misunderstood. Reinc is trying to flip it on me for one reason or the other, but it's all good, at least now Ochon can laugh freely again on the thread. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2013
StateOfMind:

You have come again... Shouldnt you be reading songs of solomon with ella now grin

grin we r on it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2013
Tabh:
Lol,you are a male and yet you are defending women? Hmmmm
Y not? His mama taught him right. I lurrrrrrrve niggahs wiv manners. Kwame, keep doing u... kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2013
Tabh:
You no see me for viewers corner ne?
Where I wan run go na

me!
i no even notice grin
thanks for your early moring jabs, e no pull any of my hair strands tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2013
ella.b:

grin

Jekyll & Hyde:

grin wink
Caruj and Maria needs to see this...
ella.b:

grin we r on it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2013
GH^KWAME:
I must say, some "Men" can't take the heat, keep doing your thing.
Yes sir! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pseudome(f): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

You just wake up for night dey smile? undecided Hope it's not what I'm thinking?

Definitely wat u r thinking grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2358) (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.