Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180616 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
At this stage of the game, I wud choose the following ppl over Melvin though I'm his fan: Bassey, Beverly and of course Dillish. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Sometimes,Life Can Be Funny and Weird.. Dillish Might Just Fall In Love With Sulu And Dump Her Boyfriend For Him.. Seriously,I Will Be Happy For Sulu IF That Happens.. No Jokes

-___-
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
ella.b:

-___-
Hahaha!!!! It might just happen babe.. Life is weird..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
^ stranger things have hapenned sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
I can only hope sulu does not end up ruining this date for dillish with his rural swag. Dude is already thinking of kissing sef. undecided

I want bassey to be sent to the diamond house tomorrow..Too many old school and 'formal' housemates in ruby house. He needs to go and mingle with the 'youths' and feel young again. The only disadvantage is that he'd suffer their wager loss with them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
I think Sulu and Dellish's date will be the same way she entertained Denzel during his short stay in the house. I doubt she will actually catch feelings for him, but it'll be a funny date to watch.
I know for sure everyone is gonna tune in for Selly and Sulu's date though. Let's see the kind of things she'll tell him.
@pink lips
from your physiological standpoint, she may not only be regretting iT for the sake of her relationship with Sulu, but also her REAL LIFE relationship outside the house. The girl is a mess sha.
Who knows if maybe Selly and her boyfriend (fiance) had a big fight before she left for the show and is doing all of this to spite him, knowing fully well that he's watching. HAHA cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
spade:
PS: Nando's leadership skills are terrible.
He will do well if he were to lead an all female crew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
StateOfMind: I can only hope sulu does not end up ruining this date for dillish with his rural swag. Dude is already thinking of kissing sef. undecided

I want bassey to be sent to the diamond house tomorrow..Too many old school and 'formal' housemates in ruby house. He needs to go and mingle with the 'youths' and feel young again. The only disadvantage is that he'd suffer their wager loss with them.
Hmmmn!!! Dillish will fall for sulu.. The law of attraction has no respect...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
@pinky lips
What you said about Nando and Selly is nothing but the truth. We as young women should learn from this....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
spade: Chei! The Diamond House don lose again?
Another week of hunger be dat oooo!

Sorry guys, you should have been a lot more serious about guarding your book.

PS: Nando's leadership skills are terrible.
That makes the Airtel arena games and Biggies Task useless, housemates who worked hard to win in rubies will now loose the freebies and move to hunger land, whilst housemates who may have been the cause of the diamonds loosing their wager will move to rubies to reap what they did not sow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Hmmmn!!! Dillish will fall for sulu.. The law of attraction has no respect...

Yimu...sulu was the only desirable option out of those that voted for her in the ruby house. Dillish connects well with 'weird' personalities sha (eg denzel), so sulu wouldn't be too much for her to handle.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
StateOfMind:

Yimu...sulu was the only desirable option out of those that voted for her in the ruby house. Dillish connects well with 'weird' personalities sha (eg denzel), so sulu wouldn't be too much for her to handle.

Lol.. I was just kidding nah..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bintsdeyi: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
Zimbomatic:
:/:/
maybe she meant selly is a ninja :cheesycheesycheesycheesy

U never can tell, probably she was daydreaming, it happens u know!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
Keep calm and vote Dillish_as for me i have 3 Dstv connect account..so i vote 3 times in a minute.. #teamNaija

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by curious123: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
Plz o, is melvin telling selly that he likes her and doesn't mind her drama with sulu/nando abi what am I hearing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
curious123: Plz o, is melvin telling selly that he likes her and doesn't mind her drama with sulu/nando abi what am I hearing?
***does the sign of cross***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tamater: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
god_of_music: Keep calm and vote Dillish_as for me i have 3 Dstv connect account..so i vote 3 times in a minute.. #teamNaija

U mean an hour right?]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
Did I hear Melvin tell selly dat he doesn't want to come between 2 friends? Abeg make sombody tell me their discussion!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
curious123: Plz o, is melvin telling selly that he likes her and doesn't mind her drama with sulu/nando abi what am I hearing?
WTH!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
my dear Melvin likes EVERYBODY. He's said that time and again, if you hold on to everything that guy says, your brain go catch virus.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dopekid: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
voting for pokello and dillish......Selly still inluv wit nando i can feel it buh just wanna use sulu outta boredom.I wonder wt dey r gonna discuss in d rende-wateva room.....#teamBeverly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Lol no panic my guy..he just put her in d "friendzone"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Why the sign of cross na?? Do the sign of Bigbrother...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lol Melvin,the gods are happy for u tonight.
Melvin:When Maria started likin me,it was natural 4 me 2 like her back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Tamater:

U mean an hour right?]
A minute..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
ella.b:
Sulu-"something in my head is telling me nando has slept wth selly".
Bassey to Sulu-"stay away from selly.Hit on dillish".
Natasha to sulu-"dont even talk bout selly if ur with dillish".

Great advice.
My gawd, talk of Telepathy, there are things in this world scientists can ever unravel.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
ella.b:
Lol Melvin,the gods are happy for u tonight.
Melvin:When Maria started likin me,it was natural 4 me 2 like her back.
Really happy..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jejelolatu(f): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2013

Not at all. Selly told him about the gist Maria gave her about Melvin liking her. He said he has grown to like Maria but didn't like the way everyone was talking about Melvin / Maria. He told Selly he gave her his Avatar in the first week becos he started liking her then cos they use to talk a lot about Niaja /GH movies. Said he heard a lot of negative stuff about her at Diamond but always wanted to hear it from her directly. That even when he heard she wwas dating sulu and later liking Nando he still saw her as a friend and never disliked her for it. Selly kept trying to get Melvin to declare love for her but the sharp guy kept her in Friend zone.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Melvin 2 selly: i like maria, i jst dnt want a relationship like d 1 of bolt n betty or hakeem n Cleo in d house.

Otaaan!wat else does selly want?

selly denies it that she has had any sex with Nando to Melvin buhahaha grin .Melvin says it changes nothing you are my friend still.

The gods r with melvo 2nite.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Melvin should stop hiding inside his shell and go tell Dillish how he feels about her already....MELISH would be a VERY good voting team i would be the CHAIRMAN!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
ella.b:
Melvin 2 selly: i like maria, i jst dnt want a relationship like d 1 of bolt n betty or hakeem
Did he really say daht?? He likes Maria??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
god_of_music: Melvin should stop hiding inside his shell and go tell Dillish how he feels about her already....MELISH would be a VERY good voting team i would be the CHAIRMAN!
na me go be Treasurer, Sholay go be secretary and Kslib/Warlord go be VP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.