Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177455 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
At the showof class

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
toxxxxxxx:
Dnt know wen he will be leaving
ok!
But i suppose 2morrow. Just my thought.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
dre11:
ok!
But i suppose 2morrow. Just my thought.

You just want him to leave right away.

Brb,my ba3 don die
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

You just want him to leave right away.

Brb,my ba3 don die
sorry hope PHCN light dey on to recharge sad
abeg no mind me undecided
i just don't want to give those millishant enough reason for them to begin speculate about my guy.

They need to free am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
dre11:
sorry hope PHCN light dey on to recharge sad
abeg no mind me undecided
i just don't want to give those millishant enough reason for them to begin speculate about my guy.

They need to free am
He will be out soon but he is hanging out more with Lady May and I think Maria's manger it seems so no biggie at all. They will speculate regardless of what he does.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2013
I'm well now, thanks to everybody who wished me a better health. I appreciate. . . C'mon! Why are we still on this page
Let's lighten this place up nau!
I'm back to come contribute yo!!!!

Wanna tell y'all a secret. . . . .

Ochongonoko is Lalaosky!!!

Oops. . . shocked

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2013
For those of you who think everything is a joke, you thought i was joking when i said i was ill. . . Just look at Vivianc, an active nairalander who was reported sick just few days back is DEAD!

www.nairaland.com/vivianc

she was a friend to me and many Nairalanders cry

Some of y'all couldn't even wish me a good recovery. . . What if i had died?? cry cry

This world is just a market, we buy and sell what we wanna, and then we go home!

Say RIP to Vivianc on this thread. .

www.nairaland.com/1529785/rest-peace-vivianc

#TeamGOM cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
god_of_music: For those of you who think everything is a joke, you thought i was joking when i said i was ill. . . Just look at Vivianc, an active nairalander who was reported sick just few days back is DEAD!

Some of y'all couldn't even wish me a good recovery. . . What if i had died?? cry cry

This world is just a market, we buy and sell what we wanna, and then we go home!

#TeamGOM cry

Thank God you are alive mr Jason
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
chriskwaku:

Thank God you are alive mr Jason
Yeah Thank God, whatsup with you??
I've not been seeing you.

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
god_of_music: For those of you who think everything is a joke, you thought i was joking when i said i was ill. . . Just look at Vivianc, an active nairalander who was reported sick just few days back is DEAD!

#TeamGOM cry
luved that ladies post
she will b missed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2013

#TeamGOM cry
It is quite unfortunate. May her soul rest with the lord.

ThankGod for your own life too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
god_of_music:

Wanna tell y'all a secret. . . . .

Ochongonoko is Lalaosky!!!

Oops. . . shocked
#TeamGOM

Now you've displayed your stupidity, have the thread livened up?. Your posted your trash by 9:49am, it's 9:36pm and the thread is drier than all your team GOM's.undecided

Stop screaming it like it's a national secret. Everyone know ochongonoko is lalaosky. The night I revealed it, I know ilks like you and @flome won't keep their mouth shut. In case you missed it, @reinc posted a link where I gave tabh a reason for unfollowing this thread, I was posting with my lalaosky account. Even in my diary, I gave a shout-out to people on this thread, so stop raving and ranting like it's a national secret!!. undecided

Lemme help you and solve the final piece of the whole riddle, I'm also carujmonella. Happy now?. Mtcheeeewww!!. Smh >
sad.

@ reinc, dre11,lertee, agbgift, and all that I disappointed by unfollowing this thread, I apologize. What I did was petty. Really childish. I just felt the atmosphere caused by my 'recaps' wasn't condusive anymore, so I had to unfollow to avoid future misunderstanding like that of the @prof moniker being linked to me to get back at me because of my 'recaps'. Once again, I apologize my E-family.sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
What's up dre?. How's our future wife, agbgift doing winkwink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
lalaosky:

Now you've displayed your stupidity, have the thread livened up?. Your posted your trash by 9:49am, it's 9:36pm and the thread is drier than all your team GOM's.undecided

Stop screaming it like it's a national secret. Everyone know ochongonoko is lalaosky. The night I revealed it, I know ilks like you and @flome won't keep their mouth shut. In case you missed it, @reinc posted a link where I gave tabh a reason for unfollowing this thread, I was posting with my lalaosky account. Even in my diary, I gave a shout-out to people on this thread, so stop raving and ranting like it's a national secret!!. undecided

Lemme help you and solve the final piece of the whole riddle, I'm also carujmonella. Happy now?. Mtcheeeewww!!. Smh >
sad.

@ reinc, agbgift, and all that I disappointed by unfollowing this thread, I apologize. What I did was petty. Really childish. I just felt the atmosphere caused by my 'recaps' wasn't condusive anymore, so I had to unfollow to avoid future misunderstanding like that of the @prof moniker being linked to me to get back at me because of my 'recaps'. Once again, I apologize my E-family.sad
welcome back with your real moniker
was down because of the demise of vivianc
she such a sweet heart
catching up with 2day match
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
lalaosky: What's up dre?. How's our future wife, agbgift doing winkwink grin
i just hope she is fine
last seen her on thursday
was not arround on friday untill sat
but will back to her

by the way she go spank u for calling her my future wiffy gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
dre11:
welcome back with your real moniker
was down because of the demise of vivianc
she such a sweet heart
catching up with 2day match

Trust me, I was more than down bro. Last night was tough for me. I had to unfollow the thread to avoid tearing up. She was like a sister to me even though I didn't know her offline. Such a lovely soul gone sad. One of the realest NLer I've ever known. I miss her so much
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
dre11:
i just hope she is fine
last seen her on thursday
was not arround on friday untill sat
but will back to her

by the way she go spank u for calling her my future wiffy gringrin

Yeah, I hope she's fine too. Last seen her on thursday?shockedshockedshockedshocked. Reinc, come o, our match-making ministry is moving to its permanent site grin. They've made contact already cheesy. *dancing atilogwu* grin

Spank me ke?. Don't worry, we know you are trying to put up a facade that she ain't your future wiffy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
lalaosky:

Yeah, I hope she's fine too. Last seen her on thursday?shockedshockedshockedshocked. Reinc, come o, our mtach-making ministry is moving to its permanent site grin. They've made contact already cheesy. *dancing atilogwu* grin

Spank me ke?. Don't worry, we know you are trying to put up a facade that she ain't your future wiffy wink
you don start with this minstry but you never settle yourself now
you suppose don try am on your self first before spreading it to others to know if it works angry
abi i lie gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
lalaosky:

Trust me, I was more than down bro. Last night was tough for me. I had to unfollow the thread to avoid tearing up. She was like a sister to me even though I didn't know her offline. Such a lovely soul gone sad. One of the realest NLer I've ever known. I miss her so much
i knew her through her diaries
thats when i was just at the sit-down look corner
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lerteefat
hawu u dey?
You just run like that without seeing your breaklight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
lalaosky:

sad.

@ reinc, dre11,lertee, agbgift, and all that I disappointed by unfollowing this thread, I apologize. What I did was petty. Really childish. I just felt the atmosphere caused by my 'recaps' wasn't condusive anymore, so I had to unfollow to avoid future misunderstanding like that of the @prof moniker being linked to me to get back at me because of my 'recaps'. Once again, I apologize my E-family.sad
Lol,see finishing...you are not serious. grin

Welcome back to the thread,hope others will start coming back lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
dre11: Lerteefat
hawu u dey?
You just run like that without seeing your breaklight
You don't have to write my name in full all the time..oluwadamilare.
I am fine,good you are trying to keep the thread going,you with toxxxx,weldone o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
@waxdude,what's up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
dre11:
you don start with this minstry but you never settle yourself now
you suppose don try am on your self first before spreading it to others to know if it works angry
abi i lie gringrin

Bros, my mtach-making ministry is legit, tested and trusted. You won't be REINjected. No girl will OCHONG you. Can't you see how agbgift has faalen for you?, it can't work on me cos I'm a monk, we don't fall in love angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
lertee:
Lol,see finishing...you are not serious. grin

Welcome back to the thread,hope others will start coming back lipsrsealed

That kid yarned opata, had to jolt him back to sanity angry

Yes, thanks for welcoming me back, I hope they come back and don't get mad at me. sad

I miss SOM embarassed(peasant psychedelia and peasant reinc, don't take this too serious) undecided

How are you doing pretty lertee lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
Where's this bald-headed peasant called jekyll and hyde abi na jetli and seek undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
lalaosky:

sad.

Good 2 hv u back lalaochoncaruj
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
lalaosky:

That kid yarned opata, had to jolt him back to sanity angry

Yes, thanks for welcoming me back, I hope they come back and don't get mad at me. sad

I miss SOM embarassed(peasant psychedelia and peasant reinc, don't take this too serious) undecided

How are you doing pretty lertee lipsrsealed
Lol@the lip sealed. I am fine cute lalaosky wink, hope you had a good day. My eyes are heavy already. Catch ya later
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
lalaosky:

Just so you know, i was so disappointed I couldn't even pass a comment and just decided to ignore you and your act.

But its all good, apology accepted..missed you too..and sorry about your friend's loss.. In reality, there's a true connection we feel with offline friends. We think its never that serious until a loved one is lost. May her soul rip.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
lertee: @waxdude,what's up
Hello Lertee...I'm gud,hop ur gud too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
waxdude:
Good 2 hv u back lalaochoncaruj

Thanks bro
lertee:
Lol@the lip sealed. I am fine cute lalaosky wink, hope you had a good day. My eyes are heavy already. Catch ya later

Lol. Sleep tight dear wink
StateOfMind:

Just so you know, i was so disappointed I couldn't even pass a comment and just decided to ignore you and your act.

But its all good, apology accepted..missed you too..and sorry about your friend's loss.. In reality, there's a true connection we feel with offline friends. We think its never that serious until a loved one is lost. May her soul rip.

I know you were really disappointed in me cos you ignored the whole pettiness from me. I messed up big time. Was disappointed in myself. Thanks for accepting my apologies. I'm gon' be a good KING from now on grin

Thanks SOM. I feel bad cos I never reached out to her. I pray her soul rest in peace. Also it's one of the reason I came back on this thread cos you guys are like a family to me. I couldn't find the love vibes on this thread on any thread, Just realized how much I missed y'all embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.