Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180782 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2013
Are Nando and Maria having an arguement? They don't seem to like eachother
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 12:16am On Jun 28, 2013
pahgy: kagawa is another word for Kondo or Akpako or Chairman or Junior or Stick or pp or add more if u can

so shinji kagawa, will have a censored jersey, if say man u or japan comes to 9ja :/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2013
Nothing dey happen for Ruby. All of them dey sleep.
Na for Diamond wey action dey now.

Melvin insists that a girl being in a r/ship, is no barrier to him.
But Nando and Bev don't seem to agree. . .

Bimp says he values trust in a r/ship - that he will never betray his partner here, on TV, anywhere. . .

Generally, Annabel, Bimp, Bev, Melvin, Nando, Maria , are all gisting about r/ships and betrayal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
BRAVO!
So I hope your will come to our aid when Ghanaians on this thread are attacaked by some of your compatriots for protecting and making sure our reps (Selly&Elikem) win BBA.

One reason why i could care less is because this is NAIRALAND. So whatever with your reps no even concern me or us. I'm just being honest.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2013
Bev be careful !
Spiritually, its unsafe to tell lies after midnight.
Otherwise spirits will visit you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2013
Maria is on
melvin'd bed but Melvin has been
handling dillish's feet
for a while now smh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tunxlaw2(m): 12:24am On Jun 28, 2013
Diamond is now oshodi market noise and argument has taken the place of xexual stavation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:24am On Jun 28, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Gbam,Tell am oooh.. Babe I like you but as a friend oooh,before you will start doing me a selly..

Lmao..who are you sef?? Mtcheww
But thanks tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Am i the only one that seriously wants Angelo and Bassey to hook up? It wouldn't be a bad idea sha. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by caramel13: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2013
Guys,your updates are killing me.just laughing n giggling here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2013
THE AMAKA: Am i the only one that seriously wants Angelo and Bassey to hook up? It wouldn't be a bad idea sha. cheesy
Lmao!!!! I'm sure dillish chose bassey cos she figured out the guy isnt straight and her boobs and butt will be safe in his hands..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 12:32am On Jun 28, 2013
THE AMAKA: Am i the only one that seriously wants Angelo and Bassey to hook up? It wouldn't be a bad idea sha. cheesy
:-/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Toby009(m): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2013
jst read dis comment on fb...rily laffd ma ass out... "if u tink d devil is a liar,u've nt seen beverly yet..its wen u see beverley dat u'll confirm dat d devil is a learner".. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 12:37am On Jun 28, 2013
Zimbomatic:

HEY HEY ! i said arrogance is a zim thing not vise-versa! angry angry angry

Abegi comot with ya Zimbo - Namibia fight. You are on Nairaland Mssscheeeew!
No more derailing lets talk bba HM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 12:40am On Jun 28, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

I've said this thing before but what made you say it? Oya tell me..

His diary session he tried to tell big brother something about why he no agree with Dillish n even said its Between him and big bro but just went beating about da bush on the explanation of their beef. He even said Dilish he like him shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 12:54am On Jun 28, 2013
god_of_music: Did he really say daht?? He likes Maria??

Have you guyz thought of if Huddah had stayed longer then behold Maria & Huddah fight for Melvin? embarassed kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by azpekuliar: 12:54am On Jun 28, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Camera man don dey show cleo and hakeem for parlour..na wa oooh..
The dry jokes wey hakeem dey crack don dry the hot water way i put for fridge..

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 28, 2013
Nice updates guys.
I wonder what became of tampico, lawyerchap, salsera and the others.
Maybe they are posting on this thread with other names.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:58am On Jun 28, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Lmao.. His diick.
Hmmm, all along I thought it was a deregatory word.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 1:00am On Jun 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

One reason why i could care less is because this is NAIRALAND. So whatever with your reps no even concern me or us. I'm just being honest.
GBAM! Thanks for having our back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:00am On Jun 28, 2013
Jisos chrawat!! Melvin was about to speak before advert took over.. Bigyy your papa..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:02am On Jun 28, 2013
Now i didnt hear what melvin said cos of stuupid biggy.. Biggy once again,your papa..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:19am On Jun 28, 2013
One of the best arguements so far? Loved it!!! Melvin is sure intelligent and doesnt rush into decisions... The girls are talking about how big his heart is...
Dellish said melvin has taught her to be open minded... Oya melvin teach her how to kiss.. Too much theory without practicals aint good..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 1:25am On Jun 28, 2013
I picked something from their conversation.. Dellish had a boyfriend and left him for steven.. Hmmn,ok oooh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 1:29am On Jun 28, 2013
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 1:33am On Jun 28, 2013
Happy Birthday Melv!!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:43am On Jun 28, 2013
I honestly think Maria deserves to be nominated in the "Romantic Gestures" category for the marshmallow cake she made for Melvin.

That was really sweet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 1:47am On Jun 28, 2013
spade: I honestly think Maria deserves to be nominated in the "Romantic Gestures" category for the marshmallow cake she made for Melvin.

That was really sweet.

True!she really loves Melvin!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:06am On Jun 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
GBAM! Thanks for having our back.

You seem not to get it, do you? Like I said, this is NAIRALAND. We are going to do all it takes to make sure our reps get as far as possible and ultimately win it. What is wrong with that? Why come to a Nigerian forum looking for sympathy for your reps? undecided If it were a Ghanaian forum, wouldn't it be the same thing? As a Nigerian I am hoping our reps go as far as possible, just like every other country, so wetin?
If your reps come up, I'm sure Nigeria may save them, as long as it isn't detrimental to our reps (take week 1 for example).
Until then, please shift.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:07am On Jun 28, 2013
Those on VIP access should help me confirm if dellish didnt show melvin her pussy.. Did you guys see what she was doing with her ass to him.. Guys,we need to commit melvin in prayers cos i'sure his diick bone has broken..
I cant even imagine what will happen the day melvin and dellish end up on the same bed.. Dellish is suuuper Hot this night.. Chai,na maria dey block show...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:08am On Jun 28, 2013
Why do i get the impression that Africans enjoy using the word "love" so loosely? As far as I'm concerned, nobody in the house loves anybody. The most I can say is that they're smitten or infatuated with that person, but love? Falling in love in 4 weeks? LOL.
All this talk of Hakeem loves Cleo, Cleo loves Hakeem. Melvin loves Dellish, Melvin loves Maria, Selly loves Nando, Selly loves Sulu, blah blah blah blah blah blah...
I mean do some of these people hear themselves at all? Don't tell me many African women fall so cheaply to men and start screaming "love" in the matter of days. Biko! embarassed cry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:25am On Jun 28, 2013
I am very sure Nando and selly are having sex as i'm typing this right now.. Camera man refused to show us but i could hear them moan... vIp access is the way..

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.