Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173449 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:39am On Dec 04, 2013
Mz_demmie: Ochon+rein...you both like whining yourselves...

Tell me something though. Its Ochon ba wink...you know? ba? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:40am On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:

Lwkmd grin

No be lie o, remember my recap?. I told y'all that names can lead to ochonging, you thought I was joking shey? grin. You don see a practical example grin
Lol.. Abeg no dey give danny or toyin with emphasis on the 'tomato'' hope oooo...

Before you know it, toyintomato go open new moniker with something like 'ochon's friend' ... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:40am On Dec 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

Are you not a fool. Person dey give u green light, u still dey yarn BULLSHIIT! Chei! Your case serious sha!

Ode!!. If you like no make your move na she wants you to break "her shell of life", na when you turn to dannyxy, na when your eye will open grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:41am On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:

Anything for you cutie wink

Well, rein is a cool peasant grin

Don't mind his flirting ways, he's actually romantic wink. You guys will make a good couple wink

SMH! This boy is blinder than a blind man

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mzdemmie(f): 1:42am On Dec 04, 2013
Like criously! You guyz are funny...its good you teasing each other..whinin
Reincarnated:

Are you not a fool. Person dey give u green light, u still dey yarn BULLSHIIT! Chei! Your case serious sha!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:42am On Dec 04, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. Abeg no dey give danny or toyin with emphasis on the 'tomato'' hope oooo...

Before you know it, toyintomato go open new moniker with something like 'ochon's friend' ... grin

*dead*. Buwahahahaha. You wicked walayi grin

Lmao@ochong friend grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:42am On Dec 04, 2013
jovialjov:

"Don't worry, we don't tease girls, we pet them wink"

That's a hilarious yimu

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Mz_demmie: Like criously! You guyz are funny...its good you teasing each other..whinin

Peasant rein, do you copy?. She giving green light, destroy and hack down(no use saw fool undecided ) her shell and she is all yours.

Remember, no use cutlass to hack her shell down o grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Kslib:
Eissshhhhh!!! Ok!! If dem sleep, den you uplod the pic.. I know say you save am...

***shattap and dont argue**** grin

Bwuaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahha!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:44am On Dec 04, 2013
Jovialjov and waxdude, upload your pics na undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:45am On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:

Lmao. I told you to stop boarding LASTMA, you refused grin

Boarding? My guy be the main pilot!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

Boarding? My guy be the main pilot!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:46am On Dec 04, 2013
My profile pic is up!!!

Will be gone in 2mins!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:47am On Dec 04, 2013
jovialjov:

Tell him to upload a new pic,one where he's facing the camera!

Please, tell me this post is not indirectly directed at me?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:48am On Dec 04, 2013
Kslib: My profile pic is up!!!

Will be gone in 2mins!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:49am On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:
)) _____________
|/ |
| angry
| / |\
| |
| / \
|
___|___ LaFf Don HanG Me grin grin

Ode, better hack down her shell now, stop using me as a facade to tear her defenses apart grin

Mz_demmie, please tell me something. Is it me or ochon....or kslib wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:51am On Dec 04, 2013
Kslib: My profile pic is up!!!

Will be gone in 2mins!!

Mad man grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:51am On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:

Ode!!. If you like no make your move na she wants you to break "her shell of life", na when you turn to dannyxy, na when your eye will open grin

Audience member 1: Is Ochon really this stupiid?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:51am On Dec 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

None of us grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:51am On Dec 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

You dey laff my pic? why?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:53am On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:

Mad man grin
As how? Maybe it cos my hair is too bushy.. I never ready to barb for now but I still like the hair look sha.. Maybe you didnt ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:54am On Dec 04, 2013
Mz_demmie: Like criously! You guyz are funny...its good you teasing each other..whinin

I'm actually being very serious. I know u are feeling the boy big time. Have u seen his pic before? I know u have wink. Just tell him the truth...you won't regret it. I promise cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mzdemmie(f): 1:54am On Dec 04, 2013
You guyz are really funny...i wondry it was rein+ochon you now added kslib..where wld you put c'est moi abi na ella b...lol+smh
Reincarnated:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:55am On Dec 04, 2013
Kslib:
As how? Maybe it cos my hair is too bushy.. I never ready to barb for now but I still like the hair look sha.. Maybe you didnt ..
Lol

@jovial, so you no wan nake I see your pic shey? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:56am On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:

None of us grin

Bwuahahahahhahaahhahahahahhahahaha my guy dey fear rejection! Are you serious? I thought you'd be used to it by now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 1:56am On Dec 04, 2013
*Dozing off*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:56am On Dec 04, 2013
Pic is going down!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:57am On Dec 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

I'm actually being very serious. I know u are feeling the boy big time. Have u seen his pic before? I know u have wink. Just tell him the truth...you won't regret it. I promise cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:58am On Dec 04, 2013
Kslib:
You dey laff my pic? why?

Errrr

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:58am On Dec 04, 2013
Mz_demmie: You guyz are really funny...i wondry it was rein+ochon you now added kslib..where wld you put c'est moi abi na ella b...lol+smh

Erm, ella and cest moi are outta this, just tell him it's him so that he will have a wet dream this night grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 1:58am On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:
Lol

@jovial, so you no wan nake I see your pic shey? angry

You've seen my pic before na grin...and I haven't even seen yours(a clear one atleast)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mzdemmie(f): 1:58am On Dec 04, 2013
*smile* funny twas rein+ochon now +kslib where would you put c'est moi abi na ella b..lol+sMh
ochon:

None of us grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.