Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173225 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 3:40am On Dec 04, 2013
jovialjov: Oh lawd! Satan is also viewing...

Ochon I want to remove it ooh

Seen.. Nice and sexy wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:40am On Dec 04, 2013
Nice cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 3:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Reincarnated: Satan? Bwuahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahahahaahahahahhaah laye laye!!

If I hear say i upload anything. And I was just about to do it oh. Chei! Baba God I love you

Kslib, upload yours na. You are just saving and not uploading grin. Not fair

@spade, upload yours too(na waste of time sha)

@demmie, one more pic please wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:45am On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:

Kslib, upload yours na. You are just saving and not uploading grin. Not fair

@spade, upload yours too(na waste of time sha)

@demmie, one more pic please wink

The guy followed spade. First, the two of them appeared together and now they've both disappeared and 2 guests magically appear.

Bro i wan enter *ghost mode*

Chei! I duff my hat. This is why i hate guests. u just never know who dey guest view. mschewww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 3:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

The guy followed spade. First, the two of them appeared together and now they've both disappeared and 2 guests magically appear.

Bro i wan enter *ghost mode*

Chei! I duff my hat. This is why i hate guests. u just never know who dey guest view. mschewww

I think he's operating both accounts shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:47am On Dec 04, 2013
A certain lady with a name that starts with J, has too has joined them in guest viewing? Bwuahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:48am On Dec 04, 2013
All of una guests!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 3:48am On Dec 04, 2013
Good morning,everyone...off to bed*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 3:49am On Dec 04, 2013
Mz demmie, one more pic wink

Superflakie, say something please. Upload your pic if possible wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 3:49am On Dec 04, 2013
Eiish! Stop saying what you aren't sure of!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:50am On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:

I think he's operating both accounts shocked

True. Anyway, Anytime wey i wan upload pic, i will upload it on my profile so those yeye guests wouldn't see shinshin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 3:51am On Dec 04, 2013
Reincarnated: A certain lady with a name that starts with J, has too has joined them in guest viewing? Bwuahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahah

jovialjov: Eiish! Stop saying what you aren't sure of!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1425972_Poppy_jpg01d1bf7b9b95ad7ad40f18a3ae803768
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:51am On Dec 04, 2013
To a certain lady with a name that starts with J:

Shattap! GUEST VIEWER tongue. Go and sleep. Nonsense tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 3:52am On Dec 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

True. Anyway, Anytime wey i wan upload pic, i will upload it on my profile so those yeye guests wouldn't see shinshin

LMAO. True that. As for me, I no send. I upload for all to see. Na them sabi. Make them dey hide undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 3:55am On Dec 04, 2013
How can I guest view and be online same time,prove it! undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:55am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 3:56am On Dec 04, 2013
*faints*

See shape of life!! shockedshockedshocked

Reinc, kslib and co, Mz_demmie has uploaded shocked

See looks so yummy. Chai

All these BBA girls fine o kiss

Please if you have a THING for me, apply fast, time is going sadsadsadsadcrycry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 3:58am On Dec 04, 2013
Reincarnated: https://www.nairaland.com/achukwunet

shocked shocked

damn smiley

Yeah, she's pretty. She won Miss NL, last year december wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:58am On Dec 04, 2013
My friend keep quiet and leave me mschewwww. You were not online for some few seconds cuz I din't see your moniker viewing...and then the guests became three, so obviously, i thought it was u....till u logged back on
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 4:00am On Dec 04, 2013
Can these two peasant couples stop bickering? undecided grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 4:00am On Dec 04, 2013
You thought! Fine then
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:00am On Dec 04, 2013
ochon: *faints*

See shape of life!! shockedshockedshocked

Reinc, kslib and co, Mz_demmie has uploaded shocked

See looks so yummy. Chai

All these BBA girls fine o kiss

Please if you have a THING for me, apply fast, time is goind sadsadsadsadcrycry

Mehn, I can bet Kslib's airtel internet that she has a thing for you. This is the second time that you've requested her pictures, and she has obeyed....at both times.

I rest my case. I no fit shout abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:01am On Dec 04, 2013
Fine! Go and sleep and stop disturbing me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:02am On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:

Yeah, she's pretty. She won Miss NL, last year december wink

Wow. I rest my case.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 4:03am On Dec 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

Mehn, I can bet Kslib's airtel internet that she has a thing for you. This is the second time that you've requested her pictures, and she has obeyed....at both times.

I rest my case. I no fit shout abeg

Erm, it's a normal plea. She has nothing for me. Durrhhhh *rolls eyes like ella.b* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:04am On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:

Erm, it's a normal plea. She has nothing for me. Durrhhhh *rolls eyes like ella.b* grin

Idiotaaa I asked her how many times and she didn't even send me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 4:05am On Dec 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

Wow. I rest my case.

Lol. You need to rest your case cos going for here will have you rest in peace grin

See rhymes grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mzdemmie(f): 4:07am On Dec 04, 2013
Goodnyt/goodmorning....rein+ochon(clowns toh madt)..i doff hat for you both, anyways you both are funny been smiling all thru...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:07am On Dec 04, 2013
ochon:

Lol. You need to rest your case cos going for here will have you rest in peace grin

See rhymes grin

Why can't I go for her?

Well she's not even a usual n.lander so i guess not.

For the last time!!! Later tinzz. Una don already make me decide pull all nighter now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:55am On Dec 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

Idiotaaa I asked her how many times and she didn't even send me

Odecious peasant!! undecided. The first time, I asked but she didn't upload till you begged her and you were the first person to notice she's uploaded, meaning that you have a THING for her just like she had for you(can you see the semblance?) wink wink

The second one,.... Erm(scratches head)... Ok, I asked but it was an innocent plea embarassed and she agreed. Nothing else is there, so my brother, you need to break her shell. She likes you wink tongue

My battery went died that's why I left without saying goodnight

Mz_demmie: Goodnyt/goodmorning....rein+ochon(clowns toh madt)..i doff hat for you both, anyways you both are funny been smiling all thru...

Goodnight/ gOod morning dear. Hope to see more of your chats on this thread

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 04, 2013
So v0lvo is miss_ 3v3??

I didn't know nah, I wouldn't have been harsh, was I even harsh?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2013
C'est moi:

I don't know tongue.You said 'go',I said 'come',word and opposite.

Word and opposite ko, word and synonym ni.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.