Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,355 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2174770 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:06am On Dec 07, 2013
Tabh:
No seriously,i can't trust you lol.
Ain't you sleeping?
Cant trust me? With what?

Downloadin tv shows-- waitin for it t o reach a certain point before i sleep and leave it to continue..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 07, 2013
Kslib:
Cant trust me? With what?

Downloadin v shows-- waitin for it o each a certain point before i sleep and leave it to continue..
I meant when you wrote 'trust me you do', like i really do embarassed

You do a lot with your internet,apart from NL and google,i don't do any other thing with my mine. It is a guy's thing maybe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:18am On Dec 07, 2013
Tabh:
I meant when you wrote 'trust me you do', like i really do embarassed

You do a lot with your internet,apart from NL and google,i don't do any other thing with my mine. It is a guy's thing maybe.
You do .. tongue .. Ok, tell me, what do you want me to say and i'll say it..

Yeah!!! I do a whole lot with it. Well, Good for you,you even use google-- some females dont even know how to use it.. its a guy thing but there are also very few females who are technically sound when it comes to that aspect--- those who are into IT and stuffs like that..

Arent you feeling sleepy?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 07, 2013
Kslib:
You do .. tongue .. Ok, tell me, what do you want me to say and i'll say it..

Yeah!!! I do a whole lot with it. Well, Good for you,you even use google-- some females dont even know how to use it.. its a guy thing but there are also very few females who are technically sound when it comes to that aspect--- those who are into IT and stuffs like that..

Arent you feeling sleepy?
What will you say,just leave it.

I'm not into IT so i don't have business there.

Not feeling sleepy yet,i can't sleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:29am On Dec 07, 2013
Tabh:
What will you say,just leave it.

I'm not into IT so i don't have business there.

Not feeling sleepy yet,i can't sleep.
ok! wink

why cant you sleep,dear?
You need a massage?

Its time for me to sleep!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 07, 2013
Kslib:
ok! wink

why cant you sleep,dear?
You need a massage?

Its time for me to sleep!
Not a massage persay..eyes are just wide open. smiley
You can go to bed,i'm watching a movie here,i will watch till sleep comes.
Do take care and sleep well. I care much. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:38am On Dec 07, 2013
Tabh:
Not a massage persay..eyes are just wide open. smiley
You can go to bed,i'm watching a movie here,i will watch till sleep comes.
Do take care and sleep well. I care much. wink
Until you sleep then!

Night! kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AmieTee(f): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2013
Hello people, I must confess u have always made my free periods even in my guest mode...
Congrats to IyawoTm, God bless Harel.
Have a pleasant wkend everyone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2013
ochon:

Say who? . Lagos has good a reasonable amount of Igbos there. You can see the way the idiotic yorubas an idiotic igbos fight on NL whenever lag is mentioned grin

Well, I haven't been to lag before, but I'm planning on relocating to lag by next two years, when I start working wink. But whenever I come to lag, I'll PM you, maybe we'll just hang out and share a bottle of drink or two cool

Sharap dia! You too like tombo.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2013
ochon:

That's the beauty of hanging out with the BBA family wink

Well, you better post more because the life of this thread is in your hands tongue

I'll be scarce like rein from tomorrow night or sunday night

Kslib abd jeykll, make una keep here going in my 'scarcity' biko sad

I resemble gate man, ba? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2013
ochon:

grin

Cylindrical ko, conical ni undecided

undecided What's this one saying? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Amie_Tee: Hello people, I must confess u have always made my free periods even in my guest mode...

Huh? shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2013
Reincarnated: Jesus Christ. See all the pages una leave for person undecided. Wetin una dey talk undecided.

Mschew. I think say this place go dey ghost town by this time. There's no point. I will just catch up some other time

*logs out*

Ehm Dre, no, not another project. The final presentation for a thesis i had, was done last week. Na exam mode i dey now undecided
ok!
Good luck
wish you all the A's in your course
read & understand well wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2013
Tabh: shocked shocked shocked
Where will one start from? undecided
@dre thanks all the time,i appreciate.best,i have been quite busy.
@iyawotm,congrats babes.
@ochon if i hear say you go anywhere,better tell nepa to fix that light,don't kill this thread.
@kslib,i hope i still have a place in your heart undecided embarassed
@maria study hard o,all the best.
#hugs
welcome back
taught Ochon request chased you away, because if i could remember since that time you became scare on this thread gringringrin
good to c you
want to c more of you so Kslib can contribute more here gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2013
ochon:

Good to know, you caught up on the past pages, I guess.

Erm, not my fault, blame on the frustrating power outage by PHCN. Wish I could do something about it sad
safe trip & greet your parents
don't use PHCN as an excuse no to pop-up on this thread angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2013
Amie_Tee: Hello people, I must confess u have always made my free periods even in my guest mode...
we don't want you at the guest mode now!
Pls be an active participant here
we are a lovely fellows here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2013
Goodmorning all
See that you all had fun yesterday nite with una picture showing tongue

happy weekend to all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mandelasoyinka: 11:00am On Dec 07, 2013
free period, kwa..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2013
Mandela soyinka: free period, kwa..

Mehn, na wetin I ask the babe o. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2013
njokusboy:

Hahahaha, inorder words you are a wretched rich guy.. How did u even know I was referring to GOM?

Whatever
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mazizitonene(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Mazizi tonene . Lmao
Warrisit
ochon:

Lmao. The name sounds like the noise of bees grin
undecided → ↓

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Good day all, hmmmmm so after I left pple lik kslib uplaoded der pic huh, kslib u hv to uplaod again oh weneva I'm onlin, same wit d new moniker I hvnt seen here b4 (mazizi tonene grin)...
@ tabh wher hv u been..hop ur good

@ rein success in ur exams
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Huh? shocked shocked
grin na wa 4 u o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Congrats IyawoTM!!!! What is his 'akwa ibom' name? I will recommend Edisana! I love dat name
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
All my people,
kurukere...kurukere
Its iyanya....
Skelewu...skelewu....its Davido...
#doing the Etighe dance#.

My people how una dey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kai!! Se as here dry!!! Hmmmn!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Mandelasoyinka: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Agbgift: All my people,
kurukere...kurukere
Its iyanya....
Skelewu...skelewu....its Davido...
#doing the Etighe dance#.

My people how una dey?
hope you had fun?, how your birthday?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
waxdude: Good day all, hmmmmm so after I left pple lik kslib uplaoded der pic huh, kslib u hv to uplaod again oh weneva I'm onlin, same wit d new moniker I hvnt seen here b4 (mazizi tonene grin)...
@ tabh wher hv u been..hop ur good

@ rein success in ur exams
You go bribe me sha!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
click2cbn: Congrats IyawoTM!!!! What is his 'akwa ibom' name? I will recommend Edisana! I love dat name

Ediasan ko!!! Etisalat ni!

She for kuku name am 'Airtel ' ...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
*dancing Skelewu*

The two e-diots i detest in this forum are gone and gone forever!

Though they came back with new accounts, Seun has promised me to ban them.

Yeah i sent him a PM reporting their new accounts and he replied ''Thanks for the information'' grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mandela soyinka: hope you had fun?, how your birthday?

I had mad fun.
From a surprise birthday bash, to a Besties wedding today.
It has been a fun filled weekend.

By the way what is your real moniker?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.